Heart's Desire

By Dare_devil97

Heart desire is the story of the son of a single mom anika who loves his mom to the core and hates his father... More

Letter!!!
A Happy incomplete life.
Birthday gift.
A Spark appeared in my life.
NEW FRIENDS.
Confession
Bleeding memories of happily ever after.
Life is calling!
When the two broken souls met.
It's better to walk back than hurting more.
Ignored Love
Destiny changes in moments.
Unexpected Shower of LOVE
A Knock from the past.
Another side
Moving on! possible?
Last Rituals.
Broken and Damaged
A Dream of a happy family.
Haunting of the heart
The Relentless love
Tasting my own medicine.
Sacrifice - another meaning of love!
Somebody that I used to know
Scared and Alone.
Expect the unexpected - life said.
One moment in time.
Let love stand a chance.
Being Yours forever!
The Reason to live.
The Madness of Love
Getting back forever.
EPILOGUE
New story

The meet.

3.9K 379 171
By Dare_devil97

it has been five days since ansh mailed shivaay. he didn't get any reply from him, he lost the trust and believed that he had moved on in his life after all its not one or two years. it has been fourteen years. there were many questions ran inside his head. but on the other side, he felt pity for his mom. he tried his level best to cheer her up but he can't able to see that smile when she opened her past to him. he understood how she loved him beyond the boundaries. but when he thinks about his helpless condition he can't able to do anything. he controlled his tears but he can't able to control it before nisha.

feeling helpless yaar... nish... - he opened up to nisha.

why? - she asked him even though she knew what's the reason behind his depression. 

i think he will be happy with his own family that's why he never tried to search her in these 14 years. he is happy yaar... why can't my mom? doesn't she deserve any happiness? first her parents then he... - he cried in front of nisha where nisha tried to console her but she can't. 

who said she's not happy? - nisha asked him while side hugging him.

she's is the most happier person in the world by having a son like you... she's proud of you... you're the symbol of her love... - nisha said and consoled him.

have you thought a little about your mom before breaking down... her heart will break into pieces when she saw this tears from your eyes... so forget about everything and go to sleep... forget you're having under 19 selection match next week... so forget about this mess, concentrate on your match and make your mom proud... - nisha added in a calm and consoling tone where he quickly wiped off his tears and smiled at her.

why are you smiling like this? - nisha asked him confusingly.

even your empty head has some sense in it... what a genius sir ji you're? ( while pointing his finger towards the sky) - ansh chuckled and ran away before she threw stones on him.

where nisha, on the other hand, has not ready to blindly trust that he moved on in his life. how can someone move on even after knowing about their baby?  but Nisha's mind was not ready to stop thinking. she connected the dots and couldn't able to find anything. she really wanted anika's happiness back in her life. she really wanted his friend get his father's love which he yearned for. even though he resists that fact, it's true that he really yearned for father's love. being his childhood friend she can able to easily trace out that.

**********

you really want to go to your aunt's house. - ansh asked her while helping her in packing.

who are you to stop her?  she came here for vacation not you assist you shehensha... - anika hit his head and helped her.

come on ansh, i will come back by evening itself... just wanted to deliver this parcel to her otherwise, mom will kill me... you know about her right... - nisha said and closed her suitcase. 

maa... shall we go to north Indian dhabha for dinner... - nisha asked anika where she pulled her chin and said yes.

ok... i will be back at 7... so Mr. Ansh don't forget to pick up me... otherwise, you know what will i do? - nisha threaten him.

i knew... but i am not going to come... - ansh said in anger where anika signed, told: "i will come to pick you up... have a safe journey dear..." and kissed her forehead.

love you mom... (nisha said while facing her) and hate you Mr. Ansh... be ready for your punishment.  - nisha said and left to Mumbai to visit her aunt. well, she's going to visit her aunt or someone else?

she reached Mumbai airport and found her aunt nats waiting for her in the airport. she ran towards her and hugged her.

"got any information?" - nisha asked her while breaking the hug. 

"his office is in badra and thankfully he's in his office" - her aunt replied.

"oh my god, thank you bua... love you"-  nisha said and they both reached his office but whose office?

nisha stepped out of the car where her aunt stayed inside. 

"really want to do this? i mean i can accompany you" - her aunt asked her.

"yeah... i have decided i wanted to do this to anika mom and ansh's happiness... wish me luck" - nisha said and moved inside the office.

"hello" - she greeted the receptionist. 

"hi... how can i help you?" - the receptionist asked her.

"i want to meet Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi" - she said with a little smile.

"do you have an appointment?" - the receptionist asked her.

"nope... tell him i am nisha Rao, anika Rao's daughter" - she said to the receptionist. 

"but sir is in meeting... can you wait for a while... i will pass the information once the meeting got over" - she said to her where she smiled back, said "no problem" and waited for him. 

it has been three hours since she came. neither the receptionist called him nor the meeting got over. her stomach started to make sounds in hunger. at last, the meeting got over the receptionist called him. 

sir, there's a girl named nisha Rao daughter of anika Rao came to meet you... - she said to him through the intercom.

hello, sir... - she checked the phone connection probably she got her silence in return.

sir... before 3 hours... oh... ok sir... i will send her... - she replied in a very low tone.

ma'am ... - she called nisha where she turned back to assure whether she's calling her or not. 

me... - nisha asked her in confusion. 

yeah... ma'am ... sir is calling you inside... - she said in a low tone probably she would have got nice scoldings from him. 

she went inside, even though he's ansh father. her heart started to beat fast like she's going to meet her father after a very long time. she wiped off her sweat, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. where instead of ordering her to come in, he himself came and opened the door for her. she saw him, he saw her. even though she saw him in photos. she can't able to take her eyes off from him. maybe because of shock.

hi... - he said with a smile covering his lips and tears welled up in his eyes clearly saying that he's fighting with his emotions on seeing her in front of him. 

hello... - she replied in an awkward tone where she really had no idea what to reply. 

come in... - he said and she stepped inside without even facing him.

on seeing his eyes, she felt like betraying him by telling lies to him. his behavior clearly shown her that the mail sent by ansh didn't reach him. but for now, she was hell confused on how to start the conversation. whether she should wait for her turn or take the first step. but he kept on observing her. 

why...are...you...looking...at... me like this? -  nisha finally spoke and dragged him out of his thought.

i am sorry... - he cleared her throat and sat on his chair comfortably where he couldn't able to take his eyes off from her. it's looking like he's trying his level best to control his emotions. but don't know how long he can able to control his emotions.

okay... - he signed heavily.

do you like to have anything? - shivaay asked her while placing the intercom on his ear.

nisha... i think he's confused whether i am his daughter or not... but nisha you want to know whether he moved on in his life or not ... so try to act like ansh... ansh mode on... come on nish you can able to do it... - nish pov.

no thanks... i am okay... - she resisted even though she was starving to the hell.

waiting in the reception for 3 hours... you saying you're okay... come on have something...  - he insisted her with no other option left she nodded yes. 

what will you have? - shivaay asked her.

what will that moron order? espresso... nisha bear it for anika mom... no other option left, you have to drink that black poison... - nisha thought.

one espresso with 2 spoons of brown sugar in it... - she replied to him where he stunned for a while and looked at her again. she felt so uncomfortable. he quickly gazes off and ordered two espressos.

you can have your own choice... - nisha said where he smiled and said, "it's my favorite too"

oh... like father like son... interesting... - nisha thought. 

oh ... i see... - she said with a little smile covering her face. their espresso came both took it in their hands. where nisha tried to drink it with giving any expression. 

so... - he asked her while sipping his espresso.

come on ... he started... go with the flow... don't mess it up... all the best, nisha... - she encouraged herself and started the conversation. 

actually, i came here ... (he stopped her) - nish started.

first, let's have a proper introduction... i am shivaay Singh Oberoi and you? - he forwarded his hand.

i am nisha av... (she was about to say avasti, her surname but she stopped) nisha anika Rao... - she said and forwarded her hand. he again got stunned on hearing her where she used anika as her middle name.

any problem with my name... - she asked him.

no... it's beautiful... - he said where tears ran out from his eyes. she noticed it.

actually, one week before, on my 14th birthday, my mom told about you... she told everything... how you cared about her? how you loved her? how did you guys meet? ... - she started but stopped as soon as she heard a door opening sound. 

shivaay baby... - a lady entered into his room without even knocking it. nisha was stunned to see her as like shivaay. 

shivaay baby... i chose three rings for our engagement... chose anyone... - she asked with a confusing tone.

engagement... he moved on... - nisha thought.

hi... - she greeted nisha while facing her.

hi... - nisha greeted her with a little smile by controlling her tears.

shivaay... who is she? - she asked shivaay.

tia...wo...wo... - he stammered. 

i am his classmate's daughter... - nisha instantly replied her, leaving him stunned again. 

oh... hi... nice to meet you... ok please help me ... which ring will be perfect in his hand... -  tia asked her. where she stood up and choose one ring.

it will be nice... in your hand uncle... she replied in a calm tone where his eyes welled up but she didn't care about it.

it's nice... shivaay... - tia shown Nisha's choice to him.

thank you so much dear... - tia said where she smiled at her by then anika called her phone, shivaay noticed it.

excuse me... - she said and attended her phone.

ah... mom... - she replied.

are you okay? why are sounding so low? - anika asked her.

nothing ma... it's because of the new environment... okay tell me about the dinner plan - she diverted the topic and moved towards the door to go out without even saying bye to them. but soon she realized she left the bag on the cabin itself

maa... hold on... i forgot to take my bag... - she said and put the phone on hold.

she immediately rushed inside and took her sling bag from the table.

i left my bag... - she said to shivaay and tia.

ok... it's nice to meet you guys... congratulations for your engagement... - she said and left without even facing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 53.8K 110
The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to certain mishaps nandini has to move away to...
31.5K 1.7K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
3.2K 254 5
I walked towards his chamber and a knot formed on my stomach thinking about our intimate moments. Still his eyes never leaves a chance to find someth...
24.6K 1K 7
She had made a fool of him, betrayed him. He had broken her trust, betrayed her. And each had done it for the other. Their love was indisputable, But...