I'm not the only one avengers...

Od MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... Více

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Party

15.3K 352 361
Od MyAngelAliza

Chloe's POV

I must have fallen asleep while pietro was rubbing my feet.

But once I opened my eyes, I couldn't see. I felt something on my eyes. I went to take it off. I heard people chuckling. "Don't take it off yet baby girl", I heard Tony's voice tell me.

What are they planning? What were they doing?

"Tony what are you guys doing?", I asked them.

I heard tony chuckle, he kissed my forehead.

"You'll see", he said.

A few minutes later I felt the car stop.

I felt arms help me out of the car. I felt my feet touch the floor.

"You ready?", I heard Tony's voice in my ear. I nodded my head, and finally the blind fold came off my eyes.

I blinked, and finally I saw it. It was on the tower. It said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!", in bold letters.

I felt really flattered. I turned to everyone. "Awww! Guys! You didn't have to do this, this is amazing", I said happily.

I hugged them all. I was so happy. No ones ever done this for me. Tony grabbed my arm. "It ain't over yet, come on", he said as he dragged me inside. The others followed behind me. I should be saying something about this. But I knew I wouldn't be able to argue about this. So I just let them do what they do. They dragged me into the elevator, and again they covered my eyes. Steve had his big hands covering my eyes. "Is this really necessary?", I asked.

I heard Steve chuckling above me.

(Just So people know, she can't see him laughing, I just wanted to put his beautiful face on here)

"Welcome home guys", FRIDAY said.

The elevator doors opened and Steve took his hands off my eyes.

I was amazed. I was speechless. The place was covered in my favorite color. The entire place was covered in birthday decorations. And right in the middle were my parents.

A smile lit up my face. And I ran towards my parents at full speed. I almost knocked over my parents. "Mom, dad, you knew about this?", I asked them as I pulled away from the hug.

They both smiled. "Of course we did, we knew how much you don't like to celebrate your birthday, so your going to suck it up and come with me", mom said. And again I was being dragged into a different room. I looked at dad and he just shrugged.

"Traitor!", I yelled at him. I could hear everyone laughing. It's not funny!

"Traitors!", I yelled. I could still hear laughing. Traitors.

I knew mom was going to put me in a dress. God help me. I do not look good in a dress.

I struggled as mom put me in the dress and heels.

I struggled more when she started to curl my hair a little.

"Stop fussing, I'm going to burn your hair if you don't stop", she said. I stopped once she said that. I do not want my hair to be burnt.

She put light makeup on. "And done", she said.

She stepped back a little to look at me. I glared at her, I crossed my arms together. She just smirked.

"Come on Chloe, you cant have them waiting", she said as she helped me up from the chair. I put my glasses back on. I huffed, she knew I hated wearing dresses. She just laughed at my misery. I hugged myself. I wasn't used to wearing dresses in front of them. What if they don't like it?

I hesitated before walking into the living room. They were all talking. But turned to me once I walked into the room. Their eyes were wide and their mouths open wide. I gave them a nervous smile. "Hey", I said.

Tony walked over, he put his arms around me. Looking me over. "You look so beautiful baby girl, so beautiful", he said as he kissed my forehead.

I blushed. "I hardly doubt that, I never look good in dresses, it's just the way I look in them you know", I said.

He chuckled at my words, "Chloe, baby girl, you may see yourself this way, but the way we see you, you look like a goddess, you look so beautiful baby", he said smiling at me.

I laughed at his smile. He always knew how to make me laugh. I then heard our song.

He looked at me. "May I have this dance?", he asked.

I smiled, "I don't really know how to dance, so don't blame me for stepping on your expensive shoes", I said smirking. He laughed, "I can always buy new ones, I'm rich baby girl", he said.

I laughed and shook my head. I was kinda glad I wore heels, because I'm so short. He wrapped his arms around me.

I stared into his eyes as he danced with me. His one hand on my back and the other holding my hand. It was like it was only the two of us. We moved gracefully. Not once did I step on his shoes.

His eyes twinkled as his stared into mine. It was like magic.

He tightened his hold on me a little. I smiled at him. And soon I laid my head on his chest. We swayed back and forth. "You'll never have to worry about losing me, I'll always be by your side, I promise you baby girl, once I found you, your stuck with me", he whispered into my ear. I smiled against his chest. "I'll always be by your side tones, as long as my heart continues to beat, you hold onto it and don't ever let go of it, I'm yours forever", I said. He kissed my forehead.

"Forever", he whispered.

And before we knew it, the song was over. We pulled apart. He bent down to kiss my cheek. But I had other ideas. I locked lips with him. Wow! His lips felt really warm and soft, almost like Peters. But his felt different, and they tasted different. I pulled away because I realized what I had done. My face was red as a cherry. I heard my parents laughing at me.

I put my fingers to my lips. "Wow", I said. But I thought I said it in my mind. But realized that I said it out loud. I blushed even more, if that was even possible. Tony looked a little out of it.

"Hey tony, you okay? I'm sorry I didn't know what went over me", I said.

But before I knew it I was tipped over and Lips slammed onto mine. My eyes grew wide, I was in so much shook. But closed my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back. His lips were amazing. He was a great kisser. His hands running up and down my sides.

Is this how it's going to be with all of them? If so god help me.

I cupped the sides of his face. Slowly pulling away to look into his eyes. I wanted to know if he'll regret this. But once i didn't see any, I kissed him again.

He kissed me passionately, and I could feel the love through the kiss. He cupped the side of my face and the other hand was holding the back of my head. I gasped once I felt him bite my lip. He chuckled. Oh so that's how we're doing things. Okay two can play at this. I bit his lip hard, I heard him moan lowly. Which gave me time to thrust my tongue into his mouth. I felt my body becoming warm. What the hell?

But still I claimed what was mine. I scrapped the top of his mouth. Which made him groan a little. His tongue found mine and they danced perfectly. I could feel this tightening in my body. I felt like slamming him into the way and just attack. But I didn't.

I pulled away breathing heavily. My body wanted more. But I didn't allow it. I could feel Tony's soulmark tingling more then it should. I snapped out of it. I saw tony in a daze. I smirked.

"And I thought I was the one that was supposed to be shocked", I said smirking at him. "But hot damn, if kissing you is going to be like that, I can't wait to kiss the rest of you", I said winking at them.

The rest of them seemed to be shocked.

I smirked and walked over to my parents. They were smirking too. "You really gave him a run for his money huh?", mom asked. I giggled. "Sure did", I said. Mom put out her hand and I high fived her.

I felt arms wrap around me. I giggled knowing who it was. "That wasn't nice baby girl", I heard tony whisper into my ear. I smirked and turned around. I patted his cheek. "You started it baby, I just finished it", I said pecking his lips. I walked away, I heard the others laughing at tony.

I noticed mom cooked and I wasn't going to allow all this food to go to waste.

But before I could, I was lifted up and put on someone's shoulders. I looked down and noticed it was thor. Why am I not surprised. Then I remembered I'm wearing a dress. I patted his head. "Thor honey?", I asked him.

"Yes my love?", he asked.

He was walking over towards the others. But before I could say anything. Loki did for me. "You big Buffon, she's wearing a dress", Loki said. I could see Thor's cheeks turn pink. I was set back down. "My apologies my love", he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him. "It's fine, I don't wear dresses a lot, you won't be seeing me in a dress that much", I said.

"But you look so beautiful in a dress my queen", Loki said as he caressed my cheek. I blushed.

"Ah, who's hungry?", I asked trying to get away. I hate when they make me blush. I walked over to the food table and started to pack my plate.

It was mostly all fruit. A thing you need to know about me is I love fruit. I threw a strawberry into my mouth. Mmmm that's really juicy.

I sat down on the couch. Natasha sat next to me. She gave me a small smile. "Happy birthday baby", she said. I blushed. "Thank you", I said. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Nat, dont hog Her", I heard Clint's voice. And before I knew it. I was being lifted up and sat down on someone's lap. I blushed even more.

I felt his lips touch my neck. "Happy birthday babe", he said. I blushed even more. God damn it! I hate this. This is so embarrassing!

I ate some of my fruit. I grabbed a grape and put it to Clint's mouth. He smiled and grabbed it with his teeth. I laughed. He smiled as he ate it. He kissed my cheek. "Thank you beautiful", he said. I just gave him a smile. I bit into a strawberry, the rest hanging out of my mouth. I didn't even see Natasha grab the rest with her mouth. I looked at her shocked. I could feel my cheeks redden by themselves. I hid my face in Clint's chest to hide my red face. I felt the vibrations come from his chest. He was laughing at me. I could hear Natasha laugh too.

"Made her blush just as red as that strawberry", Clint said.

"Good, she looks so cute when she blushes", Natasha said.

I blushed even more.

Once my cheeks weren't as red, I pulled back. I playfully glared at Natasha. She just winked at me. I pouted.

I ate the rest of my fruit. Keeping my eyes on Natasha.

As we finished, I was told that I had presents.

I looked at them. I went to say something. I didn't want them to spend their money on me.

"Hey, don't say anything, I know what your going to say, but your going to suck it up", mom said. I pouted and glared at her.

"Hey don't give me no lip, I am still your mother", she said. I sighed. "Fine", I said. They all cheered. I was set back down on the couch.

Tony was first I guess. He opened a black box. I gulped. Oh shit! Those were beautiful.

Beautiful diamond earrings.

I looked back at him. "Tony, I cant take those, you have to take them back, I won't take your money, please", I said. He just smiled at me. "Ah, ah, mommy said to suck it up, and besides, your mine to spoil, no matter what you say, your going to take these and wear them beautifully", he said. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. They were happy ones.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips.

"Thank you tony", I said. He hugged me tighter. "Your welcome baby girl, I know you don't want to take my money, but I have to much that I can handle, and I have my one and only in front of me, so who else am I going to spoil?", he said.

"Peter?", I asked. He laughed. "Baby girl, I already do, he's just like you, but he can't say anything either", he said.

I laughed when I saw peter pouting.

The next one was Natasha. She bent down in front of me. She pulled out something.

"This was my first knife, and I want to know that you can handle protecting yourself, so I'm giving you this, so I know my родственную душу is safe", she said as she showed me what was in her hands.

She took it out of the pouch. And I saw a beautiful knife. It looked sharp, but it was also beautiful. Just like her.

She handed it to me. I ran my finger over the blade. Careful of not cutting myself.

"It's beautiful", I said.

I looked at her. "I love it nat, thank you", I said giving her a hug. She hugged me back.

"I just want to know, that you'll be safe by yourself, when we're not around of course", she said.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you", I said. She kissed my forehead.

"Your welcome моя любовь", she whispered to me.

Thor was next. He smiled at me. I loved his smile. He dug out another black box. But this one was bigger. Uh oh. More money spent. He opened it, and I saw a beautiful gold locket necklace.

It was beautiful. He opened it, and I almost cried. It was all of us. And a picture of me and my parents.

I fanned my face. "It's beautiful", I said.

"Your mother helped me pick it out", he said.

He helped put it on me. "It looks beautiful on you", he said.

I blushed. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you", I said happily.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Your welcome my love", he said.

I kissed his cheek. I rubbed my cheek onto his.

I pulled back to see him smiling.

Next was loki.

I saw him snap his fingers, and then I felt something soft in my lap. I looked down and saw a beautiful kitten.

My eyes widened. I lifted the beautiful baby up. "Oh my god, your so cute! Awww! Your so cute!", I said happily. The baby was so cute. The baby meowed. I awed. I gave the baby kisses.

"What am i going to name you, hmmm, let me think, oh I know, your names going to be Ellie, such a beautiful baby you are", I said in a baby voice. I looked at everyone, to see them staring at me.

I blushed. "She loves kittens", I heard mom say.

I set the baby on my lap, she stayed there and just cuddled up to me.
I gave loki a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, I love her", I said.
He smiled at me. "I knew you would my queen", he said kissing my forehead.

The next one was Clint. I saw him holding a black box.

Oh no another one?

He opened it and I awed. It was so cute!

It was beautiful. He put it around my wrist. "It's the key to my heart", he said.

I started to feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around him. "You freaking sap, your making me cry", I said. He chuckled and wiped away the tears from my face.

"Yea I know, but I'm your sap", he said. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You are, Thank you Clint", I said. He gave me a big smile. He kissed my forehead. "Your welcome Babe", he said.

Then it was Peter.

He looked nervous. "I know you don't really like when people spend money on you, so I didn't, I made you something", he said, he took the box from behind his back.

It was beautiful.

I looked at him. "Aww Petey, it's beautiful, thank you", i said pecking his lips.

He looked happy, he looked like a happy puppy.

He pecked me on the lips again.

"Happy birthday chlo", he said.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Thanks Pete", I said.

He pet Ellie, who purred.

The next one was Bucky. He had something behind his back. I couldn't see it. He smiled and bent down to his knees.

"I really didn't know what to get you, so I made you something", he said. Aww! I smiled lovingly at him.

He took the thing behind from behind his back. I gasped. "I know how you love beauty and the beast, so I had some help from tony", he said.

It was Beautiful! It's the rose from the beauty and the beast movie. I couldn't help but start to tear up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You guys are amazing!", I said happily. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "You could say I'm your beast and your my Beauty", he said. I laughed. I pulled away from the hug and kissed his forehead and then his cheek. "I love it Bucky, Thank you so much", I said happily. I wiped away the tears that were running down my cheeks.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. Which made it go red.

"Anything for my princess", he said.

I swear, they're trying to steal my heart on purpose.

The next one was from Bruce.

He smiled at me and handed me a wrapped thin box.

I smiled at him. I opened it, and I swear i was going to cry.

It was a memory book. I started to go through it, and by now I was crying. It had most of our memories.

The very first one was our first night together. Our movie night.

There was one where I was sleeping and cuddling up to tony and peter had his head on my stomach.

Then there was one the next morning, where everyone was together. The whole gang and my parents.

There was one with me and Clint in the vents, taking a selfie. I laughed through the tears.

The next one was our food fight in the kitchen. What a day that was. That was a fun day.

I turned the page and saw a picture of me sleeping. It said something. It read. 'Our sleeping beauty' I smiled.

And another where it was really hot and we had water guns. I laughed and shook my head. These guys could really get competitive.

The next one was of Peter, I burst out laughing. He had shaving cream on his face.

The next one was of thor, i laughed. What is it with him and making this face?

And then there was one of me and loki hugging. I think it's the one from when we first met.

There was another reading. 'Reindeer games finally soft'

I shook my head, I knew tony wrote that one.

And then there was one of me, tony and Bucky. It was adorable.

Then there was one of me and Steve cuddling. Awwww! It was super adorable.

And then there was one where I fell asleep in the lab work tony and Bruce.

Again another reading. 'Sleeping beauty at it again'
I laughed so hard. I don't sleep that much!

And then there was two left.

There was one when we first met.

'Meeting our princess for the first time'

And then there was one that was recent. It was me and tony. We were dancing.

I wiped away the tears that were running down my cheeks. I smiled at Bruce. "Your amazing you know that, all our memories together", I said.

He wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"There's more to come Annie, more memories", he whispered into my ear. I nodded into his neck.

I pulled back and kissed his cheeks. I laughed as I saw his cheeks turn pink. It was adorable!

"Thank you Bruce, it's amazing", I said.

He smiled a warm smile, "anything for my sleeping beauty", he said.

I glared at him. "So you were the one taking those pictures, that's not fair", I said pouting. But all I got in return was a laugh and a kiss to my cheek.

I crossed my arms together and pouted.

Steve was the next one.

He dangled a necklace in front of me. He smiled at me. "Don't worry this was my Mother's, she told me to give this to the women I love in my life, the women that I will spend the rest of my life with, the women I would have children with", he said. He opened it, and I saw a picture of me and Steve and the other side was blank.

"You can our whatever you want in it, it's yours", he said. He put it on me and it rested right above my chest.

It was beautiful. I'm never going to take it off.

I smiled lovingly at him. "It's beautiful Steve, I'll never take it off", I said with a loving smile on my face.

He smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Anything for you doll", he said. I smiled and hugged him. I had my cheek pressed against his chest. Hearing his heart beat. He caressed my hair.

But I was taken out of his arms. "No hogging her old man, she's ours too", pietro said in his hot accent.

I giggled.

He smiled at me. "Okay princesa, we really didn't know what to get you, so we got you this", he said.

He held out a bag, I grabbed it, I looked through it. I grabbed the red box and opened it. I saw words on the box.

Our beautiful girl should always have a crown cause your our queen. Your all that's matters to us", it said. I felt like crying, tears welled up in my eyes. I felt a few roll down my cheeks.

I saw the ring, it was beautiful.

I saw pietro take the ring and put it on my pointer finger. He kissed the finger. "Vanda helped pick it out, this is to tell you you vill always be our princesa", he said smiling at her. I  wiped away my tears. And hugged him close. He wrapped his arms around me. Loving the feeling of me in his arms.  I pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Piet, I love it", i said with a smile on my face.

I then looked at Wanda. I threw myself into Wanda's arms. Almost making her fall. She laughed as she caught me. "Thank you! Thank you!",
I said happily. She laughed again and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you sweetie", she said.
I hugged her tight before letting go.

"You guys are awesome", I said wiping my eyes because my mascara was probably already ruined.

"It ain't over yet darling",
Mom said. I turned around confused. "What do you mean?", I asked her. Mom and dad smiled widely.

"For our present for you is.........were going to be living here for now on", they said.

My eyes widened. Holy shit! Holy
Shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! I don't know how many times I have to say it but holy shit! My heart raced fast. Holy shit! I'll be living here with all my mates! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Holy mother of god! I'm going to be living with them! Holy fucking shit!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 72 12
Do you know a girl that just is happy (Sometimes) all the time and does not even have one soulmate and then got hit and suddenly got powers as she...
110K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
72.6K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
385K 9.1K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...