Mr. Depression

By iraj16

Have you been in depression? if yes welcome to my world where how an overthinking, anxiety and depression lea... More

Chapter 1: Aryan's world
Chapter 2: Pretend
Chapter 3: Pain: Part 1
Chapter 3: Pain: Part 2
Chapter 4: Heartbroken
Chapter 5: Denial
Chapter 6: Anger: Part 1
Chapter 7: Tragedy
Chapter 8: DEPRESSION: Part 1
Chapter 8: Depression: Part 2
Mr. DEPRESSION SEASON 2
NEW SERIES
NEW SEASON: CHAPTER 9: A NEW BEGINNING

Chapter 6: Anger: Part II

42 8 3
By iraj16

As Richa starts walking toward Aryan's room,  she sees Aryan is lying on the bed and is been crying*

Richa: (enters Aryan's room)  Aryan what happened to you?

Aryan: (turns back and is surprised seeing Richa at his room)  What are you doing here?

Richa: (yells)  What's wrong with you?  Look at yourself... 

Aryan: (wipes his tears)  Just leave me alone...

Richa: (in an angry tone)  You won't tell me the reason for such stupid behaviour...

Aryan: Who the hell you think of yourself?  It's my life I don't want to talk to you...

Richa: (shocked)  I'm your best friend.

Aryan: (yells)  Cut the crap of this shit, "I'm your best friend". I don't have any friend and even I told you to make a distance between us...

Richa: (about to cry)  But...  Why are you behaving like this with me?  I'm hurt.  I won't talk to you again..

Aryan: Don't you forget the statement you just said now.

Richa:(crying)  I hate you...  Goodbye...

*Richa runs away from Aryan and is deeply hurt with his statements*

Aryan: (talking to himself)  I'm sorry Richa but it's better you and everyone stay away from me. My destiny is just to be alone...

*Richa reaches her home and run toward her room and is still crying remembering the things Aryan told her*

*Richa phones rang*

Richa: (picks up the call)  Hello.

Prasad: (worried)  Hey sweetheart what happened?  Why are you crying?

Richa: (starts crying)  I hate him prasad...

Prasad: What happened to my girl?  Tell me who did this,  I will kill him...

Richa: (crying)  Aryan,  today I went to meet him and he insulted me...

Prasad: (furious tone)  What did the idiot fatso do?  I will break his bone...

Richa: No no,  promise me you won't do anything to him..  Promise me.

Prasad: Fine...  But please you don't cry. We will talk about this tomorrow at school... I love you and please don't cry.

Richa: I love you too... Bye...

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

Prasad: (furious tone)  That bloody Aryan,  made my girl cry... I'm gonna make him cry for his life...

Akshay: Let's teach him a lesson.

Ajay: Yes,  even I feel like punching his fucking face...

Prasad: Today we have our game period and during that time,  we will see him...

*Bells ring and everyone approaches toward their seat*

*Aryan enters his classroom and Prasad and his friend are looking at him with a fit of anger*

Jyoti: (calls Aryan) If you don't mind,  can I sit with you...

Prasad: (passes a comment)  Fatso won't ever say no, after all, the first time a girl will be sitting beside him.

*Prasad and his friends laugh*

Prasad: (throws chalk at Aryan)  You fatso,  fuck shit meet me at the ground today...

*Richa enters the class and sees Aryan sitting with Jyoti and ignores him*

Prasad: (in loud tone)  Hi baby,  why are you so sad because of some fat and ugly person?

Richa: No,  I told you not to do this...

Prasad: Here,  take this chocolate and please smile...

Richa: (normal voice)  Thank you, dear.

Prasad: Anything for you my love...

*Aryan is just busy in his world and not giving any attention to Prasad and his friends*

*GAME PERIOD*

*Prasad and his friends plan to beat Aryan and are waiting for him to come at school backyard*

Prasad: (to Aryan)If you are your mom's son,  then meet me at school backyard...

Aryan: Okay...

*Aryan reaches school backyard*

Akshay: (throws a punch at Aryan)  What the hell did you tell Richa?  So you got this much confident to tell my bro's gf such thing.

Ajay: (kicks him)  What you think of yourself ugly ass...

Prasad: (slaps Aryan)  Don't you dare ever talk to my girl like this...

Aryan: Are you guys done?  Can I go?

Prasad: Ohh your family is ugly and your dad is an asshole...

Aryan: (gets furious) Stop there or..

Ajay: (mocks Aryan)  Oh what you gonna do huh?  Your dad and mom are an asshole.

*Aryan runs towards Ajay and punches him with all force and he's bleeding*

Aryan: what did you just say?  Did I said anything to your parents...

Akshay: (marches toward Aryan)  you fatso...

Aryan: (kicks toward his groin)  I told you to leave me,  I didn't say any word when you kicked me then why did you mention my mom's name?

*Aryan beats the crap out of Akshay and he's nose burst and all blood gets into Aryan's fist*

Prasad: (gets frightened)  Hey...

Aryan: (marches toward Prasad)  I told you to leave me...  Didn't I?

*Aryan jumps at Prasad and makes him lie toward the ground and starts throwing punches at his face*

Prasad: (in pain)  I'm sorry...  Leave me,  Help me...

*Akshay and Ajay runs away from Aryan and calls their teacher*

Aryan: (keeps throwing punches on Prasad)  Will you ever say anything bad about my father huh?  I'm gonna make you pat for this...

*Mr. Jadhav runs toward Aryan and Prasad and immediately takes Aryan away from Prasad*

Mr. Jadhav: (slaps Aryan)  Are you out of your mind?  You would have killed him...

Aryan: (in ferocious tone)  Yes if anyone talks bad about my parents,  I will beat the shit out of him...

Mr. Jadhav: Come to me you idiot,  I will take you to the principal and then you keep saying such things..

*Aryan has been taken to the principal office and meanwhile Prasad and his friends are taken to clinic.  Meanwhile, Aryan's parent is been called to school*

*AT PRINCIPAL OFFICE*

*Aryan's parent has reached and has been explained about what all happened between Aryan and Prasad*

Mrs. Radhika (Principal): I'm ashamed to tell you that Aryan did this... Do you know,  they were bleeding and Aryan was not even stopping.  He was continually punching Aryan,  thank god Mr. Jadhav came there and separated him

Mr. Siddharth: We are sorry and we are ashamed too...  We never expected him to do such a thing...

Mrs. Chaya: (crying)  I'm sorry mam,  I promise you it won't happen again...

Mrs. Radhika: We are sorry but we need to take a strong action against him.

Mr. Siddharth: Mam I understand but please it's his ninth standard and next year board exam...

Mrs. Radhika: I know but I have pressure from the Prasad and his friends' parents,  they even said they will call the police if some strict action is not taken against Aryan.

Mr. Siddharth: (about to cry)  Mam please,  understand.  We will say sorry to them personally but please don't let my child futures get ruined. I'm sorry.

Aryan: I want to say something...

Mr. Siddharth: (shouts)  You just shut up. Look what have you done... Your whole career would get ruined...

Aryan: I don't care.  I want to say... No one asked me about how I got marks on my face or even got cut on my leg. No one asked me how did I end up there and who started this.  All you saw that I was beating him.

*Mr. Jadhav enters the room with Ankush and Jyoti*

Mr. Jadhav: Mam they both want to tell you something...

Mrs. Radhika:  Can't you see I'm having a discussion

Mr. Jadhav: I apologize for that mam,  but it's related to today's incident only

Mrs. Radhika: Okay go ahead...

Mr. Jadhav: Ankush just tells mam what you said to me...

Ankush: Mam,  the fight was started by Prasad and his friends.

Jyoti: Yes mam,  they decided to beat him during the game period.  We saw everything.  They started hitting him first.

Ankush: And later when they said something bad about his parent,  he retaliated...

Mrs. Radhika: Then why didn't you both try to stop them.

Jyoti: We were afraid of getting into any trouble, mam.

Mrs. Radhika: Okay you both may leave.

Mr. Siddharth: Well it seems,  my boy wasn't wrong alone. And if you are punishing him and you don't punish them,  then I will surely go to the police.

Aryan: No need,  I don't want to study in this school anymore.

Mrs. Chaya: What are you saying, son?

Aryan: Yes mom. I request you to change my school. I don't want to be in this school anymore...

Mrs. Radhika: Relax Aryan and just don't take decisions so early.

Aryan: I don't care.  Mom and Dad, I'm sorry that today because of me you had to face such a thing. I promise you it won't happen ever again.

*Mrs. Radhika asks Aryan's parent to take him home as per now and we will discuss with our committee what has to be done*

*AT ARYAN'S HOUSE*

Mr. Siddharth: Aryan come here...

Aryan: Yes dad...

Mr. Siddharth: What has happened to you my son?  You ain't the same Aryan back you use to be.  Is anything bothering you...

Aryan: No dad.

Mrs. Chaya: Promise me Aryan, you will never hit someone again.

Aryan: Yes.

Mr. Siddharth: Okay,  now go to your room and take a rest and later we will go to the doctor for your checkup.

Aryan: okay...

*Aryan enters his room*

*AFTER AN HOUR*

Mr. Siddharth: Honey I'm taking Aryan to Doctor.

Mrs. Chaya: Okay...

Mr. Siddharth: (enters Aryan's room)  Aryan let's go...

*Aryan is lying on bed and is not responding to his dad call*

Mr. Siddharth: (Approaches toward Aryan)  Son,  listen.

*Turns him up*

Mr. Siddharth: (shouts)  What have you done my son?

*Mrs. Chaya ran toward Aryan's room and is shocked to see her son lying on the bed with empty sleeping pills bottle beside him*

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...