Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

76

2.3K 59 7
By klaroline-4ever

Kol ended up telling April that she didn't need to wear something very formal but also didn't got into detail so April ended up wearing a dark blue dress with a belt on her waist just to make the outfit be a little less simple but still not too much and small ankle boots to go with the outfit, then she let the girl put on her some light makeup to look natural and they simply waved her hair like usual.

"So...?"

"My brother is going to drool." Rebekah said, making April blush.

The girls went to the living room, seeing Kol with a blue Henley shirt, a black jacket and some dark jeans.

"April, you can come downstairs." Caroline yelled.

"And can we go upstairs?" Klaus whispered to Caroline, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"In a bit." Caroline whispered, smiling.

April appeared and Kol quickly walked over to her in admiration.

"You look especially beautiful tonight, darling."

"Really? You said to be a bit casual but I didn't want to look like I didn't care..."

"You look perfect, darling." Kol said, meaning it.

"Before you go. Kol, if you hurt her, I will dagger you myself." Rebekah said.

"Really? I'm your brother. Shouldn't you be looking out after me?"

"I like April more." Rebekah said just to tease her brother, making him roll his eyes and leave the mansion with April.

***

Caroline took Klaus to his room and kissed him passionately.

"Love, you have no idea what it took so I wouldn't go to Rebekah's room just to take you to my room and please you."

"Now you can." Caroline smiled, making Klaus smirk and groan in desire.

After an intensive making out session, they were now in bed, kissing and only in their underwear.

"Love... I just... You know I'm not with you just for sex, right?" Klaus said because he need to make sure Caroline knew he wanted her for more than just sex.

"I know, Nik. I know our relationship is more than just sex but just by thinking about what we did all morning, it makes me want more. I've never felt like that before..." Caroline admitted and Klaus kissed her softly yet with passion.

***

Kol drove April to a small restaurant that he knew and was outside of Mystic Falls, their table had a beautiful view, yet Kol only could focus on April.

"I'm really glad you let me take you out." Kol whispered with his hand on the table.

"I'm really glad you ask me out." April whispered, holding his hand, making him smile at her.

"Darling, before the date goes any further, I just want to tell you that I don't want to pressure you into do something you don't want to and if you decide for us to be just friends, I'll respect that. I just ask you to let me still be part of your life."

"Kol... I care so much about you, I would never push you out of my life." April said and squeezed his hand.

"Good evening! Here are the menus, I'll give you some time to decide what to choose." The waiter said, giving them two menus and left.

"This all sounds so delicious." April whispered. "I'm torn. I don't know if I'll choose the stake or the fish."

"How about we order both so you can taste both of them?"

"What do you prefer?" April asked.

"Darling, I'm a vampire. For me human food tastes all the same." Kol said.

"Right. Sometimes I forget about that." April said. "You, your family, the Salvatore's and the girls... you all seem so normal and human that sometimes I forget that you're immortal."

"Well, we might be vampires but I've been enjoying having some human things like breakfast with my family or watching sports or playing video games or staying in the same small town for more than a year." Kol said.

"Do you miss being human?"

"I do. Very much. But it's mostly because before I turned, I was a witch. A very good one." Kol said with a small smile. "I loved every part of it. Learning the spells, practicing them, making a simple feather flow, starting a fire just with a look, feeling the nature... Then I turned into a vampire and I no longer felt connected with nature... It was complicated to stop having them just in a blink of an eye but I don't completely hate being a vampire. I did got to feel more intensely and to enjoy those silence moments in the woods when it's just you and the small sounds of nature. And if I didn't turn, I would never met you and that would be really terrible."

*Meanwhile*

Klaus and Caroline were in bed cuddling and completely naked. They felt their connection getting stronger and stronger because of them blood sharing so much.

"Love... about your conversations with your friends. What do you usually say about me?"

"I tell them how lucky I am to have you as a boyfriend and they are aware that I'm completely in love with you and that no one was ever able to please me like you do."

"And you compare me with your other lovers?" Klaus said because he was still not completely over the girls sharing everything about their sex life.

"Nik, you have nothing to worry about. The other guys I've been with can't even be compared to you. You're too good. You're a sex God and if I had seen a photo of you, I would say it was photoshop because of how perfect you are. All of you." Caroline whispered and kissed Klaus softly.

"You're the perfect one." Klaus whispered. "And I love you."

"I love you too." Caroline smiled, making him smirk and kiss her.

*Meanwhile*

After dinner, Kol took April to one of his favorite places, a cage where they could practice baseball.

"My favorite sport is baseball."

"Because It has very sexual innuendos?"

"That's one of the reasons, yes." Kol said. "When I'm upset I like to come here and just swing the bat, focusing every bad thing in the ball." Kol said and added. "I feel very human when I'm here and, because you are my favorite human, I wanted to share it with you."

"Kol, I gotta warn you that I suck at this."

"I'll help." Kol said and went to the cage with her.

He made sure she was in the right position to start and then he got behind her, made the ball machine start and he wrapped his arms around her, so he could her her use the bat correctly.

The first few tries she didn't caught the ball but when she did, she got so excited that she jumped and quickly turned to Kol to hug him, only to be stopped by the ball machine.

"Ouch!" April said when got hit by the ball.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Was just the ball..."

"We should probably go. I can see you're getting cold. But until then, you can stay with my jacket. It looks good on you." Kol said and stop the ball machine.

"Thank you, Kol." April blushed.

*Meanwhile*

Caroline was cuddling with Klaus but she knew it was getting late and she had to go home.

"I need to go, Nik..."

"Stay, Love. I know you want to."

"Of course I do. I love to fall asleep in your arms and wake up with you kissing me but I don't live here and I don't want to worry my mom." Caroline said.

"Please, Love." Klaus whispered and used his puppy dog eyes.

"I can't say no to that face. I'll text my mom so she won't worry." Caroline whispered and texted her mom, then put her phone back on the nightstand and wrapped her arm around Klaus.

*Meanwhile*

Kol took April to her bedroom and they were now having an awkward goodbye.

"I should probably go..."

"Stay... Sleep with me." April said. "And by that I meant, sleep as in sleeping in the same bed and nothing else... well, maybe some cuddling..."

"I would love to." Kol smirked.

April went to the bathroom to change to her pjs then went back to the bedroom and lay down next to a shirtless Kol.

"Kol... What are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be."

"I would like to be your girlfriend and you to be my boyfriend." April said shyly.

"I would like that very much too." Kol smirked and kissed her softly.

"And are you okay with waiting?"

"I already wait a thousand years just to meet you, I'm fine with waiting a bit more to be with you like that." Kol whispered and April kissed him.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are liking the story so far. What did you think about Kopril/Kapril date? And what did you think about the Klaroline moments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.
617K 14.5K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
1.5K 77 14
"I've heard about you, When Klaus and I first started dating he talked about you all the time, impulsive, Strong, Wise and independent, But I think y...
12K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...