The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Nar...

By DarkWolf991

Naruto Uzumaki found out about everything. But what if once he talked to the Kyuubi, he decided to seek out t... More

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Rise of the Omakes
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 48

18.8K 733 557
By DarkWolf991

I have a TJA spin-off in a new book on my profile, 'Is This Crack?', as well as a TJA Audiobook! Go ahead and read it after this!

Thank you to the continuous support throughout the years.

Enjoy this last chapter!

~ Wolfie

_________________________________

You say if you could run
You'd never stop 'till you found it
That you'd always move on
Following that clear distant song

- Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 48 - Fly

MANY YEARS LATER

The final battle of the Allied Shinobi Forces had created a sense of peace which resonated throughout the whole world. Even Iwagakure, led by the stubborn old Tsuchikage, Onoki, had followed in Kumo, Konoha, Kiri, Ame, Suna and Uzushio's footsteps.

It didn't take long for Uzushio to open up their doors for any wandering families or ninja who wanted to find a place to belong.

The smaller villages had gotten in touch and now the whole of the ninja world had connections with each other; trade, weaponry, academies were abundant and anyone who wanted to be strong could learn to become strong, for the sake of continuous peace.

The person who instilled these ideas was none other than the Danchou of Uzushiogakure, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.

Speaking of, that young boy had grown into a young man and was sitting at the round table, which was reminiscent of the Jinchuuriki table inside Hashirama Senju's statue. Instead, this table was in his office, in Uzushio.

"Aww, come on Onoki!" Naruto waved his hand in jest and poured the old man a glass of sake. He now sat tall near the middle of the table and pushed the glass forward in front of him.

Onoki huffed and crossed his arms. "Like I said, I never liked that Minato! But it can't be helped, you did-" He frowned, "-win the bet, after all."

The Tsuchikage rolled his eyes and took the glass, quickly shotting it. Naruto grinned happily and poured some for the rest of the Kage around the table.

"This brat is too good at winning bets." Tsunade groaned and greedily downed two drinks.

"So," Mei smiled and twirled a strand of hair around her finger, "I heard that you're stepping down, Onoki."

The old man nodded, "My granddaughter, Kurotsuchi, is being trained right now." He boasted proudly, "That girl is going to be great, I just know!"

"Oh?" Naruto pushed a glass towards Gaara, who had a small smile and a ring around the third finger on his left hand. "How's Fuu?"

The Kazekage sighed, "Still getting used to the temperature, she's used to different weather, it's quite amusing to watch her complain." He tapped the rim of the glass and grimaced at the thought of alcohol.

"Still can't hold your liquor, eh?" A, the Raikage nudged with a mocking laugh, "No worries, you'll grow up soon!"

Gaara scowled and drank the contents of the glass in one gulp, slamming down the glass with a wince. He motioned to Naruto and the Uzumaki tossed him a bottle of water, he chugged it down quickly to get rid of the awful taste. "I'm a grown man."

Naruto chuckled, "We don't see you having a wedding anytime soon A, forever alone, huh?"

The Raikage cleared his throat in embarrassment, Tsunade laughed loudly then froze when everyone stared at her with an expectant expression.

"Jiraiya and I..." A small smile played upon her lips as a blush covered her cheeks, "...are doing well."

Mei leaned back in her chair, "Look who's talking, Naruto-kun." She teased.

Naruto pouted, "It's not that I don't want to, I'm just busy at the moment, plus the whole village is my family already."

Nagato raised an eyebrow, "Naruto, even Hidan has a girlfriend," He paused and shivered, "Although him and Yugito aren't getting married anytime soon, only Yugito has the patience or strength to keep him in check."

Naruto nodded fervently and sighed, "I still can't believe it, Yugito just walked up to me and said 'I'm with Hidan, I want your blessing', it was like I was a father giving away a child or something!"

The rest of the Kage laughed as he wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"What's Yagura doing these days?" Mei asked.

Naruto smiled and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "He still helps me run things, but that guy never knows when to stop, he's now the headteacher of the Academy."

"Hah?" Tsunade raised an eyebrow, "The ex-Mizukage of the Bloody Mist, now teaching a bunch of brats? Never thought I'd see the day." Mei bristled slightly so Tsunade waved her hand in apology, "You know what I mean, I said 'ex' for a reason."

Naruto pat Mei's shoulder and she calmed, "I know, it's all so different now though."

A nodded, "I didn't think that I would ever sit beside the main Kage of every other village, or meet the leaders of some smaller villages and-" He paused and shook his head.

"Is the big bad Raikage getting emotional?" Gaara raised his brow and smirked slightly.

"Shut it, you're still a brat as far as I'm aware." A shot back without any real malice.

Naruto agreed with A, though. It was pretty incredible how everything had changed within a few short years.

He had been taught so much. Everyone he knew taught him something different.

After the war, the Kage had vowed to ensure no village or town would ever be in poverty, or anything would ever harm the peace in the ninja world.

Obito wanted peace, but he went about trying to gain that all wrong. Although he did teach Naruto that it was worth fighting for your beliefs till the end. He would always regret not being able to change the Uchiha's mind.

They set up monthly meetings where they would all come together and discuss things that were important. Onoki was being replaced soon, but A was still full of energy, although he did have his eye on one of his students, Darui, if he were ever to retire.

Nagato and Konan ruled over Amegakure with kindness and love. They had always been together, and that wouldn't change. Nagato and Konan taught Naruto that revenge and hatred only leads to more revenge and hatred, unless you will yourself to change.

Mei and Tsunade were best friends, girl power, or something like that, Naruto had once heard them mention. Tsunade had taught him that the past doesn't need to define you.

Gaara and Fuu had gotten married, but everyone saw that coming. Fuu had a crush on Gaara for what seemed like ages, until she randomly decided 'yeah, I'll just tell him', and it turned out to be mutual.

Gaara had taught him how painful loneliness can be, and how love can change someone.

Fuu had taught him that no matter what you go through, just smile.

Hidan and Yugito were an unlikely couple, but everyone knew Yugito was the only one who would control the immortal ex-Akatsuki member.

Ino and Deidara basically stuck to each other, but that wasn't romantic, they mainly just exchanged hair tips and gossiped about people.

Although, Deidara had gotten close to Sasori, who had been released on probation recently, Naruto dreaded that though, they always seemed to argue and things started exploding and... it wasn't healthy for Naruto's heart, or sanity, to be honest.

Karin and Suigetsu were once having an argument, and Juugo, being very done with their shit, had pushed Suigetsu, who landed on Karin's lips. They lived happily ever after?

Akihiko had been the best man at Kaoru and Haru's, 'wedding', if it could even be called that, it was basically just a massive party where drunk ninja came together. Although, Naruto had a lot of fun, so no complaints there.

Roshi and Han became teachers at the Academy, where Yagura resided as headteacher, the kids loved them. As three people who never really had that much affection when they were young, they would kill anyone who looked to threaten the children, so Naruto decided that he didn't need to do much there.

The children at the Academy were a diverse group. Some of the kids from Orochimaru's experimentation lab were still there, and one kid actually grew a third arm randomly when trying to channel chakra into a kunai. But instead of retreating in fear, the other kids actually 'ooh' and 'ahh'ed, which showed the older generation that fear and hatred is something that is taught by horrible parents, and differences were nothing to be afraid of.

Families from anywhere and everywhere had joined Uzushiogakure, explaining that they had Kekkei Genkai's and had been on the run for years. They were welcomed with open arms.

Itachi and Sasuke had a serious conversation about reviving the Uchiha clan, but there were no plans yet. They had decided to do it the honest and sincere way, no harems, the thought of it made Itachi feel sick and Sasuke just shook his head quickly when presented the option. They were strictly going to have one woman and that's it, although Itachi was always teased by Kisame for looking girly.

Itachi had taught him that sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

Sasuke had taught him that revenge wasn't the answer. Friendship and trust was more important.

Kisame, Suigetsu and Zabuza taught an optional class on sword-wielding, it was really popular. They had taught him that no matter what happens in the past, you can disregard it and become a family again.

Utakata still led the Hunter Brigade alongside Kiba and Haku, mainly tracking down criminals, and worked hand in hand with Ghost and Team Alpha, but there weren't many instances where they all had to get involved.

Haku and Zabuza had taught him that there was no good or evil when you're protecting the ones you love.

Killer Bee had monthly concerts. Yes, you read that correctly. He had gotten much better, and actually he had heard Akane Uzumaki sing once, and begged her to join his band. She did.

Killer Bee had taught him that anyone can become happy with a little bit of music, acting like a fool doesn't mean that you are a fool.

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were always going to be Team 7, there was no doubt about that.

Sakura was the head medic and trained others in the ways of medical ninjutsu. She had taught him to stop making excuses about weakness, and instead fight towards strength.

Kurama would always be with him to give cheeky and sarcastic comments, he was his first friend, and would always be one of Naruto's most important friends. He was always more than just 'The Nine-Tailed Fox', and Naruto regularly brought him out of the seal as a summon.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze had brought the Jinchuuriki together and they protected each other to no end, the world was better with them not being afraid of owning who they are, and who were trapped inside of them. Things had changed so much.

He smirked, well, he was the leader of The Jinchuuriki Alliance, after all.

"I'm proud of you, kit."

With a smile, Naruto absentmindedly glanced out of the window at his village, the civilians and the ninja were playing and talking to one another.

"Thanks, for everything Kurama."

Yeah, he was happy.

"I love ya, brat."

But there was one thing that Naruto had taught everyone.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze had taught everyone that no matter what happens in your life, never give up.

the end.

Thank you, in no particular order to @kimo275x @TheBlueGamerKat @ismelllikebeeeeeeeef @MatatabiFireCat @RainbowBite374 @YuukiKarasu @ChildOfTheMafia @Changling_Khat @SorakoMizumi @ItzMoChi25 @im_too_lazy_to_think @STMinecraftFanGirl @KiritoDragneel18 @Uzumaki_kitsune13 @Canadian-ninja @GiratinasMistress @Myra_Zinshu @Miss_Gamer_ @coockie_chan @SplodingKitten @TashaL2018 @Demonic0Angel_ and everyone else who has been with me since the beginning.

I'm proper emotional, Naruto honestly had such a big part in my life growing up and I'm upset to see this story end. Like the photo at the start of the chapter says:

Naruto, you came into our lives as a story, you left as a legend.

I have a spin-off style sequel called Is This Crack? on my page, it continues with the Jinchuuriki Alliance characters in random short chapters, seeing what they do in their spare time, having fun, and the members answering YOUR questions! Go check it out after this!

The EXTERNAL LINK below is the first episode of The Jinchuuriki Alliance Audiobook on Youtube! Please like, comment and share on it x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
185K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...
2.8K 169 70
In this story I will be telling you guys about Ashura Uzumaki, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Aoki and Shisui Uchiha, I will explain a few things about them and...
85.7K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...