Death of the Bachelor | Akaku...

By gay-ikemen

Discontinued 🚫 Akashi Γ— Kuroko Γ— Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along wi... More

Ichi
Ni
San
Yon
Go
Roku
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu
Juu
Note

Juu Ichi

1.7K 55 31
By gay-ikemen

Third Person

"Welcome back, Seijuro-sama."

Seijuro had just walked through the entry way of the mansion, and he released a quiet sigh when he glanced at his watch and saw that it was already past midnight. He nodded at the maid in acknowledgement and looked around the place.

"Is Tetsuya around?"

"He retreated to your room about two hours ago, sir."

"And Seiji?"

"He arrived an hour ago."

"Very well, you are dismissed."

The maid bowed at him and excused herself, and Seijuro didn't think twice as he proceeded towards their room. He gently opened the door to not disturb his brother and their wife with whatever they were doing, and poked his head into the room.

A small smile made its way onto his lips once he saw what they were doing, then he walked inside.

"I'm home."

"Ah, Sei." Tetsuya greeted with a soft, loving smile. "Welcome home."

"What took you so long, Nii-san?"

Seijuro looked at his twin, who was sprawled on the bed with his head laying on their wife's lap, and chuckled.

"I had to take care of a few more things that you left unfinished because you were aching to come back home."

"I can't help it! I wanted to be with Tetsuya!"

"I know. But because of that, I got held back and I didn't get to see him. Now that's unfair, isn't it?"

"How selfish of you, Seiji." Tetsuya clicked his tongue, his fingers brushing through Seiji's hair.

"Oh, sorry about that Nii-san." Seiji sheepishly smiled and Seijuro shook his head.

"Just do your work properly next time."

"Hai~"

Seijuro walked towards them and placed a gentle kiss on Tetsuya's forehead, ruffled Seiji's hair which emitted a whine from him, then sat on the edge of the bed.

"How was your day, angel?"

"It was alright!" Tetsuya beamed. "But there's morning sickness which is my least favorite thing to happen everyday."

"Are you going to be okay?" Seijuro frowned.

"Hai, don't worry." Tetsuya reassured, sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Mom told me the do's and don'ts and she'll visit every now and then, so it's okay. Oh, and tomorrow's plans. Is it settled?"

"Yup!" Seiji grinned, snuggling into Tetsuya's stomach. "Everything's good~"

"I can't wait for tomorrow then!"

"That's good to know," Seijuro nodded his head, a soft smile forming on his lips as he stroked Tetsuya's cheek.

"We're just going to freshen up, okay? It won't take long."

"Mhm," Tetsuya nodded. "I'll be here~"

Seijuro and Seiji took their turns on kissing their wife before getting up on their feet and getting ready for bed. Since Tetsuya got to stay in the mansion the whole day, he had already showered which slightly disappointed Seiji.

"I wanted to shower with Tetsuya tonight."

Seijuro, who was lathering soap on his body, glanced at his twin and playfully shook his head.

"You can't expect him to wait for us late in the night just so we can shower together, right?"

"We used to do that everyday last month, Nii-san." Seiji grumpily muttered. "I'm just gonna go and tease him tonight."

"I know. Sorry twin, but we're not going to have any action for a long period of time." Seijuro chuckled. "But hey, things are different now, isn't it? Changes are bound to happen, so prepare yourself. I don't want to see you sulking every now and then."

"Yeah, right." Seiji scoffed. "I don't sulk."

"You do." Seijuro teased, prodding at his brother's side. "You're doing it right now."

"N-No I'm not!" Seiji whined, squirming at the contact. "Get your stupid eyes checked!"

"My eyes are in a pretty good condition, thank you~"

Seijuro smirked at his twin and Seiji only rolled his eyes at him before muttering.

"I'll gouge 'em out to ruin them."

"Hm? What was that?"

"I didn't say anything!"

Seiji decided to finish up and the eldest of the two chuckled and did the same. Once they were done, they dried themselves and proceeded outside, only to see their already slumbering wife with his phone lying forgotten on the sheets.

"Eh? Already?" Seiji pouted. "I haven't had my fun yet."

"Don't bother him."

Seijuro tossed his twin a pair of clean boxers after wearing his own and gently laid on his side of the bed. Seiji sighed in defeat and slipped the undergarment on before walking over to switch the lights off.

"I know I've said this a lot, but he looks so peaceful when he sleeps." Seijuro smiled, taking their wife's fallen phone and placing it on the bedside table. "Such an angel."

"Indeed."

Seijiro laid on his side and they got into a comfortable position and draped the blanket over themselves. The two cuddled up their wife and placed a soft kiss on both of his cheeks.

"Sleep well, our dear Tetsuya."

~

"So this is a theme park, huh?"

Seijuro and Seiji's eyes wandered around the said place, excitement clear in each of their faces. Tetsuya, who was sandwiched in between the two as usual, chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yes it is. Were you guys serious when you said that you've never really been into one before?"

"A hundred percent serious!" Seiji nodded, his mismatched eyes sparkling in delight as it gazed on the rides. "Damn, it's so... noisy."

"Well, people are having fun, so of course it will be."

"I've always wanted to go to those horror themed rides." Seiji hummed and his brother raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? So you can show how much those terrifying creatures and ominous atmosphere doesn't scare you?"

"Nah," Seiji snickered, a psychotic grin slithering on his lips. "It's an opportunity to show them who's more intimidating."

"The other way around, huh? I like it." Tetsuya giggled and Seijuro face palmed.

"See?" Seiji beamed and nuzzled Tetsuya's neck. "Tetsuya gets it~"

"Of course he does."

"Hey! Let's try that one over there! Hurry!"

Seiji dragged them over to where the bump cars were and the two didn't have any chance to retort since Seiji was already dragging them.

"Seiji! Slow down! You're hurting Tetsuya!"

"Ah! Tetsuya, I'm sorry!"

-

Kuroko

"I'm fine, Sei, Seiji. You should go around and try the other rides if you want."

"Eh? But we don't want to leave you all by yourself!"

"I agree with Seiji. We can take a little break until you're ready to go again?"

"Well... I guess that's fine."

After trying a few more rides, and a few screams here and there from the various roller coasters, I somehow grew tired and I resorted to taking a break for the meantime. I looked up at my husbands who were not showing any signs of weariness and my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Are you hungry? We can go and buy food for you and the little one if you want?"

And the little one... huh?

"Oh, uh..." I blushed and shyly looked down.

"Angel, it's alright! Don't be shy!"

Seiji raised my chin and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, before pulling away and smiling cheekily.

"We'll go ahead and buy you guys something delicious to eat, okay?"

"But is it alright if you wait here?" Sei asked. "We don't want to tire you out even more."

"Of course!" I beamed as I nodded my head. "I'll be here, thank you so much. Grab a meal for yourself too, okay?"

"Sure. Anything for our lovely wife!"

The twins walked away after promising me a good meal, I relaxed against the bench. I released a tired sigh and gently placed my hand on my stomach and looked around the place.

Excited children who were dragging their parents into the rides that they wanted to try caught my eyes and it brought a smile up to my lips.

"I'll see you soon enough, my little angel."  

I was too busy daydreaming about the possible scenarios once I gave birth, when I heard a commotion nearby. I saw three little children around the age of four or five, happily conversing with themselves whilst one of them held an ice cream on her hand. I watched as the two boys playfully ran away, leaving their sister to run after them.

My eyes widened when I saw that she was about to trip, so I bolted up and caught the little girl just as she was about hit the ground.

"A-Are you okay?" I frowned.

For some unknown reason, I suddenly felt nervous as I brought her up to her feet. The girl's blue eyes teared up and I froze when she suddenly burst into tears.

"D-Does something hurt? W-Why are you crying...?"

The two kids who were with her instantly came to her aid and I took a step back as I watched them, with my eyebrows still furrowed.

"Her ice cream fell."

"Eh?"

My gaze then traveled to the ground, and I saw the now dirty strawberry ice cream.

"Yosh, yosh. Don't cry now, your onii-chans are here."

The little girl whimpered and buried her face into her taller brother's chest, while the other boy comfortingly rubbed her back.

"Gomen, but we only have enough money for one ice cream. We'll buy some next time, okay?"

"H-Hai..."

The boys bowed at me and thanked me for protecting their little sister, and the girl looked up at me with her glassy blue eyes.

"T-Thank you..."

My heart thumped against my chest, and I swallowed the lumped that had formed on my throat and smiled at the three.

"You're welcome. Be careful next time, okay? And don't leave your little sister all by herself."

They all nodded and expectantly looked up at me.

Huh...?

I shifted my weight from one feet to another under their gaze, and I couldn't help myself from asking a certain question.

"Wait. Where are your parents? Are you all by yourself?"

The kids stared up at me with a blank expression and I froze in realization and quietly cursed at myself.

"S-Sorry about that..."

Why am I so nervous...?

I thought before letting out a deep sigh. I shook my head and looked at them with a soft smile lying on my face.

"Is it okay if I treat you guys with some ice cream?"

Their eyes lit up, especially the little girl's, but doubt still lingered on their faces which slightly offended me.

Of course they'll be suspicious. For all I know I might look like a creepy oji-san who's tricking children from buying them sweets. I'm not like that though!

"Ah, but don't worry!" I chuckled softly and shyly scratched my nape. "I promise I won't do anything bad, I'll just let you guys buy some ice cream and I'll get off your-"

I stopped in between my sentence when I saw the little girl tugging on the hem of my shirt.

"You'll buy us ice cream...?"

"Y-Yes." I smiled at her and gently ruffled her hair, which got a big grin out of her.

"Yay!"

She giggled and began dragging her laughing brothers towards a nearby ice cream stand. I playfully shook his head and decided to follow after them.

How cute...

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!"

The vendor gave them their selected ice cream flavors and I paid for it with a tingly feeling deep in my stomach. I watched as the three happily ate their cold treat, and just from seeing their joyful faces, weirdly enough - it made me really happy as well.

Once they finished the treat, they bowed and thanked me again. I waved at them and told them to be careful, but just as I was about to walk away, I felt a hand tugging his own.

I looked back and saw them looking up at me with their adorable puppy eyes.

"Can we go to the rides with you?"

"E-Eh...?"

"Hai." the little girl nodded before pouting. "Pwease?"

"Uh-"

Before I had any chance to retort, the kids were already pulling me towards the ride that they wanted to try. I eventually gave up and accompanied them anyway, and I started to enjoy it as well. Being around with the three joyful kids made me temporarily forget about my fatigue and well... my husbands.

"That was fun!" the shorter brother exclaimed as he stretched his arms. "I had fun shooting those balls!"

"I did too." the little girl beamed as she hugged the teddy bear that I won for her on one of the mini games.

The taller brother looked at me then grinned.

"We had lots of fun today, thank you."

I nodded at him and smiled fondly.

"Anytime."

I lowered my head and I felt my heart fluttering at our interactions.  I have no clue on what was happening, but whenever I talked to the kids, Id feel all warm inside inside.

Though I've always wondered why are they all by themselves out here. Where are their parents...?

"Ah! Papa!"

The kids started to run towards one certain direction and my eyes widened in realization.

Papa?

Two familiar people looked back at me as the kids crowded over them and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I couldn't see their faces properly.

"Mama!" the little girl grinned at... me?

"They're here!"

"Eh...?"

The kids started waving and calling out for me and the figures behind them began to do the same as well.

"Tetsuya!"

"What...?"

"Tetsuya~"

~

"Tetsuya wake up!"

I bolted upright and saw two familiar faces staring back at me with soft smiles on each of their faces.

"Good morning, Tetsuya!" Seiji greeted.

"Had a nice dream?" Sei chuckled.

It was all a dream...?

I ran my fingers through my hair and laughed softly.

"Yeah. It was really nice."

"Oh." Seiji shot me a teasing smile. "Mind telling us about it?"

"It's a secret~"

"Eh?" he pouted. "No fair!"

I chuckled and I looked back and forth between them and saw that they were already dressed, and ready for the day.

"What time is it?" I frowned. "Did I woke up too late?"

"No no." Sei shook his head. "You're alright, it's just a little past eight. You still have a lot of time to get ready."

"Oh, thank goodness."

"And that also means we got a lot of time to do whatever we want with you!"

"S-Seiji?! A-Ah!"

I shrieked and tried to wiggle out of his hold as he tickled my sides.

"You're not going anywhere, Tetsuya~"

"S-Sei!" I pathetically called out in between my laughter. "H-Help!"

"I don't see why not."

My eyes widened when Sei joined forces with Seiji and I can only cry in protest as my husbands tickled me.

"Y-You guys are the worst!" I moaned.

"But you love us."

They smirked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Unfortunately."

-

After getting ready and with a few flirting here and there, Sei, Seiji and I proceeded towards our plan for the day, and as we sat on the car on our way towards the place, I could tell that they were very nervous.

Seiji's leg has been bouncing restlessly for a few minutes now, and Sei was staring into space. I gently placed my hand on top of theirs that was lying on each of their knee, and they looked at me with mirrored expression on their faces.

"Tetsuya?"

"Backing out?"

Their eyes widened and my husbands exchanged looks with each other.

"You seem very nervous." I mumbled. "Should we go back after all? This was my idea after all."

"No no-"

"We also wanted it, so don't worry okay?"

I turned to Sei and I saw the deep pain that has always been there. My heart tightened at the sight when I looked at Seiji, and it was far more worse.

"Don't frown, it doesn't look good on you!" Seiji pouted, nuzzling my neck. He was obviously distracting me, but I know for sure that it was troubling them.

"It's okay, really." Sei smiled softly, lacing our fingers together. "We've been running from it for so long, I'm sure this is the right time."

I sighed and squeezed their hands.

"Just don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong, okay?"

"We will."

We arrived at our destination and soon enough, we were out of the car. I looked down at the twins who were both holding flowers on their hands, and smiled at them.

"Shall we go?"

They nodded and we started our short walk up the hill. I watched the two as we did, and I noticed that Seiji was faintly shaking. I released a soft sigh and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"It's not your fault, okay?"

"I..."

Teary mismatched stared back at me, and he slowly nodded his head, a light smile forming on his lips.

"Thank you, Tetsuya..."

I turned to Sei and saw that he was just as nervous as his twin, and repeated the same action to him. I stood still on my spot and flashed them a reassuring beam.

"Go on, I'll be here."

They both took a deep breath and faced the grave in front of us, then paid respect.

"Good morning, Mother."

~

A/N:

Ah yes, another rare update.

Sorry about that :(

So, to clear things up, the one from the amusement park is a dream :> guess who were those kids~

And another is that this was supposed to be updated on Mother's Day, that's why they're visiting her grave. But I fucked up and I only managed to finish this chapter today. And sorry if it's messy. I really can't write properly these days.

That would be all for now!

Thank you for your patience~

Until next time!

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 184 34
Bunch of Oneshots about KNB mainly for my baby Kuroko. Crack fics, angst, fluff, things like that. LOTS OF BL. I swear, I'm just lazy to think of a d...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
1.3K 9 8
'How are we going to figure it out? What will happen then, will everything change? Will we go apart? We will stay the same?' _______________________...
17.3K 445 20
˜"*Β°β€’ πΈπ‘›π‘’π‘šπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘‡π‘œ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ |π΅π‘œπ‘˜π‘’π΄π‘˜π‘Ž| β€’Β°*"˜ ˜"*Β°β€’ |High School AU| β€’Β°*"˜ °°° °°° °°° °°° °°° Koutarou Bokuto and Keiji Akaashi, the...