BTS' 8th Member

By mikrokomosjimin

BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that look... More

Profile
Profile 2
❁ Hana's profile 2019-2021 edition
Relationships with (Hyung line)
Relationships with (maknae line)
Burn the stage pt.1
Burn the stage pt.2 (JK)
Burn the Stage pt.3 (Haneul)
Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)
Surprising TXT pt.1
Surprising TXT pt.2
Purple ocean
Weekly idol
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.1
Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo
Prank on Hana
BBMAS 2019 pt.1
BBMAs 2019 pt.2
Author Update
YooNa moment pt.1 (Mikrokosmos)
Yoona moment pt.2 (Mikroskosmos)
Wembley Stadium D2
2017 ISAC
Author Update
Paris concert HanKook
Hana's Aunt
Hana's Aunt pt.2: You should tell them
Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit
Hana's Aunt: the news...
2018 MAMA
Hana's Aunt Final pt.1: NY Citifield
Hana's Aunt Finale: NY Citifield
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.1
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.2
Author Update
Difference between a peck or a kiss?
Moments of Hana being protective of her members
Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook
Moments of the members being protective of Hana
Author update: I'm coming back soon
Moments of the hyung line caring for Hana pt.1
Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana
Dance Mentor Park Haneul
Map of the Soul: Global Press Confrence (Halsey)
Hana's relationships with male idols/actors
American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle
Hana's asthma attack in Japan
Late night with the maknae line
Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month
Hana's stage fits 2017-2020
A day of missions
BTS on I-LAND pt.1
Aladin Fan Sign 2018
★ 2021 AMAs
christmas with the tannies
Hana's stage/mv/concept/event fits 2020-2021
Hana's tattoos, piercings and style (2020-2021)
tannies get instagram
✱ TaeHan's argument
❀ Relationships with the Hyung line pt.2
❀ Relationships with the Maknae line pt.2
✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook
Never Again
✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020
✱"I love you so-Please let me go"
✿ Sure Thing (HanKook)
✱ Solo

Birthday Surprise from the members pt.2

20.1K 455 58
By mikrokomosjimin

Getting ready for the concert>>>>>>>>

Hana was in the dressing room getting dressed in her all white outfit for the opening of Dionysus, when she suddenly heard the boys outside talking loudly. She finishes up and walks outside with 10 min left before showtime to see all the background dancers, staff and the boys holding a sign singing "we love you Hana". Hana tried her best to not cry as she just finished putting on some makeup.

"Thank you guys so much! Let's do well tonight, tonight isn't about me it's about us and them." Pointing out to the loud roars coming from the awaiting stadium full of over 90k armys all waiting for the concert to start.

She walks around giving all of the staff and background dancers hugs bidding good lucks and thank yous.

"4 minutes!!" A staff member comes running in and then everyone starts rushing to the back of the entrance to the stage.

As they were walking to get to the back of the stage you could hear screams and chants echoing their names. And people even spotted them in their white outfits making their way to the back causing the cheers to roar louder.

all the members huddle in a circle to do their traditional ritual break before the concert starts. Everybody places their two fingers upon each others shoulder to shoulder.

"Alright it's our last concert here in LA, lets do our best." Namjoon looks around assuring every member with just his looks that they all are capable of doing a great job.

"Bang Tan Bang Tan!" Namjoon yells

"Bang Bangtan!" Everybody yells in unison

All breaking out of the circle. And then they all go up on stage and get behind the table for the opening with Dionysus.

As soon as the beat hit, with the fire on the stage being shot out, and the lights turned on with all the extremely loud cheers...the show began.

During Hana's Trivia 結 solo>>>>>>>>>

The crowd started chanting Hana's name at the top of their lungs all 90k in that stadium yelling.

"PARK HANA! PARK HANA! PARK HANA!"

Hana takes out her ear piece to hear the whole stadium roar in her name. Floods of thoughts and emotions running in her. She closed her eyes and opened her arms welcoming all of it in and cherishing it. Thinking about how lucky she was, and how much she loved every soul in that stadium. Remembering that she really made it.

Towards the last chorus all the army bombs turned white, then certain ones started turning purple and pink all spelling out "Happy Birthday Hana." Hana started tearing up and was extremely happy and started running around and singing with everything she had waving to all the armys she could.

"Thank you guys so much! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the show. I love you guys!!!" She yells with the biggest and most genuine smile on her face as she exited the stage to let Jin go on.

Backstage during Hana's solo>>>>>>>>>

The boys were all discussing and getting ready at the same time about the surprise.

"It should be before Mikrokosmos." Suga says looking in the mirror at the members sitting on the couch.

"Yeah I think when we end up doing all of the talking is when it should happen." Hobi says agreeing with Suga's idea

"That way we can also have army sing Happy Birthday to her as well." Jimin chimes in

Then bursts in the birthday girl sweating, breathless with a huge smile on her face. Causing all the members to stop immediately talking about the surprise.

"Gosh what did we do to deserve them?" Hana says out of breath thinking about the surprise project that the armys just did for her. Then getting her jacket taken off and sliding on another one for the next performance. Still smiling at her performance from only a couple seconds ago. And then asking Kook to throw her a water bottle.

"Why is it quiet all of a sudden?" She asks trying to catch her breath and drink her water. The boys all play it off and start talking to each other out of nowhere.

"Hmm okay then?" Hana thought as she had started to remember the various events that occurred earlier in the day which made her a bit suspicious. But then let's it go as she has to go up again with the rest of the vocal line to preform The Truth Untold.

End of the concert>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After all the members have their last little speeches, Hana was about to speak when suddenly Namjoon interrupted.

"As you all know today is our beautiful Hana's birthday." He says looking around at the whole crowd. Having the whole crowd cheer in response of a yes.

"On 3 we are all going to start singing happy birthday to Hana...1!..2!..3!" He yells and then the whole stadium all starts singing happy birthday to Hana. With the camera faced to her showing her on the big screen. Showing Jungkook hugging her tightly with his chin in her shoulder singing to her as well.

After the song finished all the army cheered and shook their army bombs.

"Wow thank you guys so much! Your surprise today was beautiful and I'll remember it for the rest of my life." She said genuinely

"We have one more surprise..." Namjoon said

Hana looked to her right at her leader and all her members who were smiling at each other with confusion written all of her face.

"Army we will need you guys to turn on your cellphone flashlights only okay? And when I say so you have to turn them off. Hana has to find the army bombs in the crowd " Namjoon says while looking at his female member

"Jungkook can you help her?" Namjoon gestures to his maknae to help Hana.

Hana walks around and can only see yellow and white flashes. Jungkook places his hand on the small of her back and leads her to the side of the stage and tells her to look.

Suddenly she sees 3 purple bombs in a section together. But she can't quite see who is holding them due to the blinding of all the flashes. Suddenly Namjoon tells everyone to turn them off.

She then sees the purple light on 3 faces.

"M-Mom....?" Hana said to herself to which no one could hear cause she didn't have a mic. Time stopped for Hana in that moment. The beautiful purple light shined upon the faces of her mom, dad and elder sister who she hadn't seen in 3 years.

All everyone could see was Hana on her knees crying, sobbing. And Jungkook begins her rubbing her back and hugging her on the big screen.

"Army if you didn't know those 3 army bombs is Hana's family." Namjoon says with a huge smile on his face. The whole crowd cheers loudly at her family.

Just when it got quiet an army yelled as loud as they could.

"YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER THANK YOUUUU!!!!" Which caused everyone to cheer and laugh.

"Hana hasn't seen her family in 3 years, so we wanted them to come watch her as a gift. They flew here to LA all the way from New Zealand. This was their first concert too so we hope you treated them well!" Namjoon said causing everyone to cheer again.

The big screen focus goes back on Hana who had her face down in her arms on the stage still crying. Kook then snaked his arm around her waist to pick her up. She was covering her face. She mouthes I love you to her family.

She then ran to join her members.

"Thank you guys so much. I've been wishing for this for years." She said still shaking in her voice.

"This right here, this night, all of your lights, all of your faces and voices, I will remember for the rest of my life. You guys are my most beautiful moment in life." She said tearing up

"And to my family...I-" she says while looking and pointing in her family's direction before she could continue she started bawling uncontrollably. Jimin runs from his side to comfort his female member. All the members then start to surround her and form a group hug. Causing the whole stadium to cheer in awe of the beautiful moment playing out.

From there Mikrokosmos played. Hana walked around saying I love you. Looking at every flashlight and army bomb.

"Beautiful." Is all she could think. She got to the side of the stage near her family and bowed on her knees. Still teary eyed, but was then picked up by the help of Tae.

On the big screen Hana was mouthing "you got me." And "I got you." While trying to look at every army so she could remember them and make sure that they knew she genuinely meant every word said in the song.

"Best birthday ever." What could've been better than doing what you love with the 7 people you love, as well as all the beautiful fans supporting them and in return them doing the same. And on top having your family there.

She truly did

Shine.Dreamed. And Smiled

________________________________Literally a UGLY ENDING but idk how else to do it. Also oh my goodness 600 views? Wowza
Thank you guys so much for reading!!!
Please don't forget to vote!
Btw I took that picture at Rose Bowl day 2!!! It was amazing. And I hope you all get to experience this too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 13.7K 200
Park Su-mi, BTS 8th member. A girl. Check. Talented. Check. Has 7 boys hopelessly in love with her. Check. Read this story to learn all about Su-mi...
10.6K 530 22
Mina...just your typical well-rounded girl. She's everything you want in a girl (or almost everything); intelligent, beautiful, and head-strong. With...
1.6K 171 10
Jin's career is in a slump after he gets out of the military and his company is pushing him to concentrate on his acting career. Jin almost follows t...
365K 8.7K 62
"Are you sure about this?" they asked me. "Yes. I am so sure about this" I gave them an assuring smile. -------------------- Lee ChaeRin, the most be...