Minami Nanba x reader (Hanaza...

By Curseblood17

This is the story about Akiha Y/n, daughter of principal Akiha Tsubaki. The principal of Osaka (the school)... More

Information newbies will need. (author note!)
Arriving and meeting Megumi. (Part 1)
Hate fake people.
Does Nanba know her tast?
Y/n crying?
Challenging Toukyo High!
Challening Toukyo High! ~Part two~
Challening Toukyo High! ~Part Three/Last Part~
Packing Up With Nanba's Help
Treasure Hunt ~Part One~
Treasure Hunt ~Part Two~
Treasure Hunt ~Part Three/Last Part~
The Long-Name Festival ~Part One~
The Long-Name Festival ~Part Two/Last Part~
Osaka High's Models ~Part One~
Osaka High's models ~Part Two~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Three~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Four~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Five~
Osaka High's Models ~Part Six/Last Part~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part One~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Two~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Three~
Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Four/Last Part~
The Dance ~Part One~
The Dance ~Part Two/Last Part~
The Showdowns ~Part One~
The Showdowns ~Part Two/Last Part~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part One~
There's A Girl In Osaka High?! ~Part Two~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Three~
There's A Girl In Osaka ~Part Four~
There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Five~
There Is A Girl at Osaka High?! ~Last Part~

There's A Girl In Osaka?! ~Part Six~

101 4 11
By Curseblood17

The festival, Oshakagakuen Festival 2007, was gonna start soon so many were hurrying around. Y/n just bored drank her soda when suddenly Mizuki came running. She looked nervous. Why? Because Mizuki needs to ask a BIG favor and knows she can die if this goes wrong.

'Heeeey Y/n!' She awkward waved.

'What do you want?' Y/n annoyed asked.

All the noises maked her annoyed and angry. Atleast five people already stepped on her feet. Luckily Nanba was nice enough to buy her a soda from the busy drink stand. Mizuki nervous shuffled around before saying,

'Well, we have one maid too short.'

'Okay? Why inform me about such boring stuff?' Y/n shrugged, staring at Nanba who was giving out flyers.

She looked at Mizuki when hearing no answer. Mizuki was smiling down at her. Y/n stared, trying to process why Mizuki is just smiling and not answering. Then it hit her-

'Nooo! I'm not wearing a stupid maid dress!' Y/n got up fast but by the fast movement, her sofa went on her shirt so the two stare at it.

'Guess you have to now...' Mizuki awkward said.

Y/n dead-glared at her before storming to the school building to go get changed.

Y/n sat on a desk, angry glaring at Mizuki. Sano doing the same in the corner, annoyed he was forced to also wear a maid dress. Nakatsu showing off to his friends about how good he looks in a maid dress. Mizuki was just snickering, snapping pictures of her friend in a maid dress. She seemed to be messaging someone so Y/n quickly asked,

'Hey! Who are you texting?'

'I'm sending this to Nanba.' She chuckled.

'No!' Y/n jumped off the desk to go kill Mizuki but Mizuki turned her phone.

'Send.'

Before Y/n could kill her best friend, the sound of students coming came. Mizuki and Taiki rushed outside, bowing a little while saying welcome. Y/n just gagged and went in a corner to go suffer there. She looked out the window to go spot Nanba but failed so she pout. She looked when hearing the students enter. The other boys who were dressed in maid dresses all bow.

'For how many people..?' Sano awkward and embarrassed asked.

'For three customers!' One of the girls said excited.

'We got three customers...' Sano said as if ready to go kill himself.
Y/n had to bite her lip not to die of laughter. She jumped off the window rail and walked over to Sano. Before she could tease him, Mizuki slapped both her and Sano's head with two metal plates.

'Serve people with a smile! And you, help out.' She scolded both Y/n and Sano.

Y/n and Sano both huff, wanting to die on the spot as few customers rush past.

'We got a big customer!' Taiki said.

Both Sano and Y/n turn with smiles as they said,

'Welcom-'

But they were both fast to shut up when seeing who it is. Kagurazaka, the boy who challenged Osaka High to that beach challenge. Kaguzaka stared then asked with a smirk that said he's ready to die of laughter,

'What are you doing?'

'Oh. You!' Nakatsu said from the back of the classroom before he skipped to where Y/n and the rest stand. 'Aren't you, the surprisingly good guy, Kagurazaka?'

'How do you remember that last name...' Y/n mumbled, clenching her skirt in anger of the embarrassment she just went through. Mizuki soft slapped Y/n's arm to signal she needs to focus.

'You can choose the maid you want to serve you.' Nakatsu informed Kagurazaka. 'See anyone you like?'

Y/n was fast behind Mizuki, not wanting to serve anyone. Mizuki chuckled and pat her friend's hip to signal it's okay and she can leave soon. Kagurazaka suddenly pointed at Sano. Sano stared before letting out a long "eeeeh". Y/n stared but then broke out into laughter as Sano just awkward guided Kagurazaka away. Y/n leaned on Mizuki for balance then said,

'Come on, let's go. This class makes me nervous.'

Y/n pushed Mizuki, who was trying to protest her offer but failed. Taiki just told Mizuki to have fun so Mizuki sighed and went along.

Y/n and Mizuki stood at Oscar and Megumi's play. They were playing Romeo and Juliet. Y/n just stuck her tongue out as if to puke so Mizuki elbowed her ribs. Y/n just sighed and looked to the side, bored of the stupid play. But as she did, she spot Nanba walking with Nakao. She quickly sneaked out from Mizuki's eyesight and went to the two.

'Nanba, save me~! If you don't hug me, it's not true romance.' She dramatic said to mock the play.

Nanba was confused but then noticed where she came from so he chuckled.

'Come here so I can give you a hug then.' Nanba jokingly said, doing his arms out.
Y/n just dramatic fell in his arms, doing her hand on her forehead.

'And now it's true romance~!' She dramatic said then snickered as Nanba chuckled.

'Having fun?'

'No, mocking this thing was the only fun thing today.' She shrugged while walking aside Nanba. 'Oooh! And Sano-' She couldn't even finish because she began laughing at the thought of Sano serving Kagurazaka.
Nanba just chuckled at his girlfriend, who was having fun in her mind. Nakao just awkward shifted, wondering if Y/n even knows he's here. Y/n noticed an open door were weird flashy neon lights came out.

'What's with that room?' Y/n lazy pointed while accepting candy from Nanba with the other.

'Club Pheromone.' Nakao said. 'Couples go there to drink.' Nakao boredly said.

Nanba looked at Y/n but she already gave him a look that said "No fucking way".
'Let's atleast explore it.' Nanba pouted.

'Whatever.'

So the three entered. No one even noticed them, the boys were too busy being lovely with the girls. Megumi was playing the Pokcky game with Kanta. Sekime was whispering something in Erika's ear, who chuckled then whispered back.

'Seriously... That guy and that guy are so easily fallen.' Nanba was annoyed how easily they got girlfriends while he had to work to get Y/n. Of course Y/n punched Nanba in his ribs so he doubled over, whispering he still loves her so she just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

'How about we take this opportunity and go steady?' Nakao suddenly asked as if he was trying something.

'What do you mean with this opportunity?' Nanba groaned, rubbing his ribs.

'You're a player. You can date two, right?' Nakao smirked.

'Am I invisible?' Y/n awkward asked, waving her hand but Nakao ignored her.

'That's right but that was the past me...' Nanba awkward said.

'Then you can go out with me.' Nakao totally ignored the last part of Nanba's sentence, really wanting to go out with Nanba.

'Maybe... This is the last episode.' Nanba said, deep in thoughts only to get slapped out of them when Y/n kicked his leg. 'No! No! That was close!' He went behind Y/n, hugging her waist for protection from Nakao. 'It almost went from a hottie paradise to a sinful paradise.'

'I'm the type that devotes all my love-'

'Shut up.' Y/n annoyed said then walked off so Nanba followed her quickly.

Y/n stood aside her aunt. It was the Fashion Show now. She stood aside her aunt, relaxed a bit since she isn't wearing the maid dress anymore. Her aunt was snapping pictures like crazy eventhough it hasn't started yet.

'Aunt, you will waste your camera roll on useless stu-' She was cut off by her aunt pushing her head back.

'Nothing is useless! All this are good memories!' Akiha said it before she frowned. 'Why aren't you in the contest?'

'Why would I embarrass myself like that?! If I do this, it will be in my memory forever!' Y/n yelled in defense.

The sound of the teacher yelling the fashion show is starting maked the two look up. Akiha quickly did her camera up, ready to take pictures. Y/n just stared as Nakao and two random boys stepped out. They posed then left. Kagurazaka came out so Y/n was confused. Akiha asked why he's here but Y/n quickly said,

'Take pictures! I wanna blackmail the bastard when we ever meet again!' Y/n quickly said so her aunt chuckled but did.

Kagurazaka ran off so Y/n clapped her hands. Then she cringed when Oscar and Megumi came out in dresses. Dorm 1 was crossing their arms, not impressed so he went to go show off at Dorm 3who cheered. Oscar blew kisses to Hibari, but she punched the air.

'Why did she punch the air?' Y/n stared in confusion.

'Ugly!' Hibari said.

'Called me ugly?!' Oscar freaked out.

Megumi just rolled his eyes and did Oscar on his shoulder while walking off so cheers went. That was disturbing. Suddenly Nanba, Sekime and Taiki came. Cross that, this is more disturbing. Kanta jumped on stage and hugged Sekime so cheers went.

'Look here! Look at me!' Akiha did her hand up, wanting them to look at the camera but it didn't work. 'Make your boyfriend look!' She quickly looked at her niece.

'Yo, crossdresser!' Y/n yelled.

Nanba looked at her, hearing her over the crowd weirdly easily. He was fast to over his face so Y/n laughed as they walk off. Akiha just smiled at her niece who was having fun laughing at Nanba. As they left the stage, Mizuki, Nakatsu and Sano walk out. Y/n just took her phone and snapped pics of Sano.

'Brother-figure is gonna become my enemy-figure.' She mumbled to herself, happy to have so much blackmail material.

The three got the most cheers. If possible, they cheered louder when they blew kisses to everyone.

Then they walk off. As they walk off, the first pair walked on and then the next. When they all stood out in a line, the lights went out. Then a big spotlight went all over them. Who keeps buying these giant spotlights?! Y/n looked around but found no spotlight so she was even more confused. The teacher yelled in the mic.

'The ballroom gown. The person who finished number one is... Sano Izumi!'

'Mizuki... the female lost.' Y/n and Nakatsu both said.
Mizuki pouted, whispering no way. Dorm 1 was gathering so Megumi pointed, asking why they didn't vote for him. Dorm 1 just laughed and said he can't pull it off. Of course they got kicked and punched. A big fight went between the boys. Eventually it calmed down though so the boys walk off to go undress as people were exiting the big room to go home since this was the last thing of the festival. Y/n just moved between the crowd to the back.

She entered Nanba's dressing room. He looked then gave her unimpressed eyes.

'Came to laugh?'

'I'm out of laughter.' Y/n informed him while sitting on his lap. He just take her hips so she won't slide off. 'That wig really is ugly.' She cringed while taking it off then ruffled his hair. 'I like this hair more.'

'And the dress?' Nanba smirked, posing a bit.

'It makes me want to kill you.' She gagged so Nanba laughed and said a sarcastic thx.

'I have to get this off.' He pat her hip to signal for her to get off so she did.

He got up and TRIED to take it off but failed. He slouched, giving up then looked at Y/n for help. Y/n just chuckled then went behind him. She took the zipper but froze when Nanba suddenly asked,

'Y/n, what would you say if I asked you to live with me when we graduate?'

Y/n just stared at his back then slowly began pulling the zipper down. Nanba regretted asking the question, seeing as she wasn't answering. Before he could apologize for the weird question, she spoke.

'I would ask if I can have a game room.'

Nanba quickly turned with wide eyes.

'What? No game room?' Y/n sarcastic asked.

She yelped when she suddenly got pulled in a tight hug. Nanba was happy she didn't say she wouldn't want to live with him. Y/n rolled her eyes then hugged back.

'It's awkward to hug you while your half-naked.'

'Ow, sorry.' He chuckled while pulling away. 'Thx.' He pulled the dress fully off then searched. 'Where are my pants?'

Y/n just looked then spot the pants and shirt. She just took it before throwing on his head.

'I think you won't even survive living alone.'

Nanba just laughed it off while pulling the pants on.

'I'm gonna go already. Bring some Kitkat while your on the way.' Y/n said while walking out the room.

Y/n was talking with Mizuki in the cafeteria. The sound of running came so she turned. Nanba, Nakao and few others came running.

'Sorry! Sorry!' Nanba yelled, pulling his jacket over his tank top. He threw a Kitkat at Y/n so she catched it then he went to the center of the cafeteria. 'Then, let's get ready for The Day After Festival!'

'What is that?' Y/n asked Mizuki but she shrugged then asked Sekime.

'The climax of school festival. A campire, live shows... it will be fun!' Sekime said.

Mizuki nodded. Y/n just shrugged, unsure how to feel about those activities.

'Alright! Let's go party!' Nakao yelled.

Cheers went while the boys run out. Nanba took Y/n's hand and pulled her along.

It might be all laughter but they still need to say goodbye to Mizuki...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.9K 38
"I love you y/n;)" "Aw I love me too!<3" ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž: completed IN WHICH, some of the members of the Inarizaki volleyball team fall for the pretty...
123K 6K 17
๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
9.8K 534 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...
14.8K 552 17
โž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...