Perfect Facade[Asano Gakushuu...

Door fenoraa

"I'm not perfect." ●●● [Last Name][Name] was the so called, "Perfect Girl" by many. With her looks, intellect... Meer

p r o l o u g e
o n e : impactful impression
t w o : fitting in
t h r e e : unexpected kindness
f o u r : friends ?
f i v e : dark fears
s i x : helpful teaching
e i g h t : new friends
n i n e : minor injuries
t e n : concern care
e l e v e n : weird thoughts
t w e l v e : idiotic shenanigans
t h i r t e e n : alleyway fight
f o u r t e e n : piggyback ride
f i f t e e n : dancing lessons
s i x t e e n : the gala
s e v e n t e e n : two dances
e i g h t e e n : falling apples
n i n e t e e n : perfect revenge
t w e n t y : indirect kiss
t w e n t y - o n e : angry outburst
t w e n t y - t w o : his warning
t w e n t y - t h r e e : caring grandma
t w e n t y - f o u r : overthinking thinking
t w e n t y - f i v e : examination struggles
t w e n t y - s i x : spilled words
t w e n t y - s e v e n : disappointing results
t w e n t y - e i g h t : cheer up
t w e n t y - n i n e : sensitive teeth
t h i r t y : her realization
t h i r t y - o n e : their realization
t h i r t y - t w o : girl talk
t h i r t y - t h r e e : night call
t h i r t y - f o u r : festival date?
t h i r t y - f i v e : major argument
t h i r t y - s i x : crumpled notes
t h i r t y - s e v e n : his regret

s e v e n : unjustified unfairness

6.8K 288 47
Door fenoraa

○○○

"We're having an assembly talk?" [Name] asked as she and Gakushuu walked towards the hall. He gave a nod to her question.

"Yes, it's to explain the events that are going to happen this year, examples are the sports festival, examinations, etc," He explained along the way, as they entered the backstage.

"So then why am I the one presenting? I only transfered a month ago and I have no particular affiliation with the Student Council." She asked again, shooting a confused look at the boy in front of her.

"I have a meeting with one of the school's sponsors during the assembly so I won't be able to give the presentation. You're the only capable person I know to give out the presentation. " Gakushuu bluntly replied as he passed a script towards [Name]. She raised an eyebrow at him. "But why can't the other student council members present?"

Gakushuu gave a small sigh. "People tend to pay attention more when there's an attractive person on stage. I would have asked Ren but we all know that he would probably go off track with his poems." [Name] gave a small laugh at his last few words, muffling it with her hand.

"Fair enough, so this is basically my script for the whole assembly?" She said, scheming through the paper on both sides. She glanced up from the paper and he gave a curt nod.

"Also, I apologise if this is sudden. I didn't realised two things would clashed and between the assembly and the meeting, I'd pick the latter." Gakushuu apologised and did a small bow but [Name] defensively waved her hands in front of her face. "You don't need to bow!" She panicked and he immediately stood back up.

"Speaking of which, you should probably hurry to that meeting of yours." [Name] pointed out, glancing at the clock on the wall across of them. Gakushuu, too, glanced over. "Ah, thanks for reminding me. See you after the meeting." He spoke before he hurried off. She waved him goodbye, her smile wide as she watched him leave. Once his back was out of view, she stopped and curled her fingers downwards. Her smile dwindled slightly as she quietly walked deeper into the backstage.

As she sat down on a nearby chair, she noticed a boy wearing glasses carrying a stack of papers. [Name] looked at it carefully, noticing how each stack was labelled and seperated by classes. The only class she couldn't find was the E Class. Confused, she got up from her chair and walked over to the table where the boy she was placing the papers on.

"I'm sorry but I happened to noticed, why is there no stack for class 3-E?" [Name] asked him, pointing at the few stacks of paper.

The boy was startled and his glasses went askew. He started mumbling and re-adjusting his glasses.

"W-Well Araki t-told me to p-print only for t-the classes and not t-the E c-class." The boy mumbled, slightly red as he held his trembling fingers together.

[Name]'s eyebrows furrowed down, anger started to bubbled inside of her. "I don't get it, why don't they like the E Class? We all are human, why are we discriminating against one another?" She grumbled softly.

His fell slightly, eyes averted down to the floor."I-I know t-that their humans l-like us but i-it has always b-been like this." The boy stuttered, a frown was formed on his lips.

[Name] could see how guilty the boy felt and let out a small sigh. Her hand reached out and gave a few pats on his shoulder. "Don't feel guilty, you were just doing what you were told to do."

She then pulled out a piece of paper from the stack and turned her back against him. "I'm taking a piece with me, I'm going for a walk!" [Name] informed him, to his surprised.

"B-But t-t-the a-a-assembly-!"

He couldn't do anything but watch as [Name] disappeared from the backstage. She walked through the hall, giving a few glances at the 3-E class who was already there standing. She caught one of the students staring at her and she just gave him a smile before continuing to walk away. She saw that the E class's teacher have not arrived yet, so she exited out of the building and waited at the entrance where it leads to the mountains. She waited for a while until a sudden wind blew right in her face. It was a blurry but [Name] managed to grab onto a hold of something and immediately she realised she was holding onto a weirdly shaped hand with gloves.

"I'm sorry but are you 3-E's teacher-?" Her eyes immediately widdened in utter shock when she looked up to the supposed person. It was yellow, tall and had a ball like shape, with two dots and a cheeky grin. She was about to let out a scream but she felt what it seems like a smooth tentacle covering her mouth. In a blink of an eye, the creature was behind her, holding her by her hands that was now behind her back.

"Oh no, please don't scream!" The creature spoke in surprisingly Japanese, but his tone sounded panicked. She muffled into the weird tentacle, and was released. She then wiped her mouth with her sleeve of her uniform and looked up to the creature. It was now in a peach coloured skin, with a fake nose attached slightly below and in between its two dots eyes. Despite the change, there was no lying that [Name] was terrified. Her legs wouldn't stop shaking after seeing its abilities but she stood her ground. "You asked whether I was 3-E teacher, which I am, do you have anything with my class or me?" He spoke, which made her flinch slightly.

She took in a deep breath, putting her hand up to pass the paper. "The student council didn't print any copies for your class, so I came to find you so that you can print out copies for your class since I'm unable to access a printer right now." [Name] explained, the paper in her hand was trembling along with the entirety of her arm. The creature stared at the piece of paper before taking it from her hand. One of it's tentacle then reached out to her, which she immediately closed her eyes in fear but then felt it patting her head. "Thank you for caring for my class." He thanked before a sudden wind came, [Name] covered her face with her forearms as the strong current blew. Once it was gone, she pulled her arms down and saw that the teacher was gone.

In a daze, [Name] returned to the backstage and waiting quietly in her seat for her turn to step up. A couple of minutes later, while the 3-E class was being humiliated by the Teppei, the creature came in and gave every student a piece of handwritten copy. [Name] smiled at the sight when she saw everyone's shocked faces at how fast the papers were distributed.

"But even so, in just a couple of minutes, he did 27 exact copies. That creature is really amazing. . ." [Name] thought to herself as she gazed upon the 3-E teacher standing at the side, with its fake colouring.

"[Last Name] San, it's your turn to present." Teppei gestured over, and she immediately stood up from her seat. Refrencing her paper one last time, she then stepped on the stage. The feeling of everyone's eyes on her gave her goosebumps all over her skin though she won't let fear hinder her quality. She stood at the podium in front of standing, leaning against it as she went close with the mic.

"Good Morning everyone, Asano is not available to explain this to everyone so I'll be filling in for him." [Name] spoke, a smile etched on her delicate features, captivating every student present in the hall. With a press of a button, the slides appeared on the screen as she begun the presentation.

○○○

[Name] leaned against the metal chair the at backstage, tired from the talking and explaining. She was mentally drained, and so was her legs. She had stood on the stage for 2 hours while talking constantly. She let out a long tired sigh as she hunched down, chest compressed against her thighs.

"What's wrong?" The familiarity of the voice caused her to react immediately, sitting up straight as she looked up, seeing Gakushuu next to her.

"Nothing, who knew standing on stage and talking at the sane time for 2 hours straight would be tiring?" [Name] laughed, giving him a small smile as she tidied up her uniform. "So how was the meeting?" She asked in the midst of her brushing some dust off.

"Good as per usual. We are going to a 5 Star hotel this year." Gakushuu replied nonchalantly, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"The entire Year 3 cohort?" She bewildered, flinching in her seat as her torso turned to face him, mouth agape.

"Not the entire cohort, 3-E won't be joining us."

"What?" [Name] gasped, standing up from her chair, causing Gakushuu to be startled. "Why won't they be joining us?" She asked, head tilted backwards to stare straight into his violet eyes.

"Isn't it obvious, they are below us all, of course they don't deserve the privileges we building students get." Gakushuu replied with a scoff at the end, [Name] clenched her fist, her fingernails digging at her skin.

"But why? So what if they aren't as smart as us? Aren't they people as well?" She exclaimed, causing attention to be drawn towards them. She looked offended when Gakushuu suddenly started chuckling.

"[Last Name], you have a lot to learn about our school culture. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Gakushuu said loudly, giving her an over friendly pat on her shoulder. Her ears twitched slightly at the tone of his voice. The same type of tone her parents would always use when their angry but have to hide it. While the attention dispersed, he leaned in to her ear.

"You won't survive if you keep defending the E Class, your reputation will be tarnished because everyone won't get close to an ally of the End Class. And if my father were to get wind of this, he wouldn't hesitate to send you to the people you supported and honestly speaking, I don't want your talents to be wasted in a dump like that."

Goosebumps appeared all over her skin as he whispered his words to her. She didn't reply and gave a small nod at him before exiting the backstage silently. Gakushuu watched her leave, a frown tugging at his lips.

○○○

Days passed and midterms was right around the corner. It was a week before the midterms started when suddenly, the chairman added a new topic in math. The topic itself was hard to grasp, but the teachers taught the building the students the basis, so they could at least get some working marks. It had been the talk of the school, students often talked about how hard the topic is and why did the principal suddenly announced a new topic.

The question itself was answered by [Name]. Though the sudden new addition of topic had been a conversation starter, no one from 3-E seemed to heard of it. She often walked behind a few of the E Class students and whenever they were talking about midterms, they never brought up the topic. Which lead [Name] to her conclusion that chairman did so to disadvantage the E Class.

"But that's so messed up!" [Name] exclaimed inside her head, her hands furiously copying down notes in one notebook to another during lunch. It was the last day before midterms start, she barely had time to think of solution that could benefit the entire E Class. She wanted to help but she realised to late. "I'm sorry, but this is all that I can do." With a boost of sudden motivation, her hands started to move in a blur, eyes glued to her table and ignoring everything around her.

"Wow, [Name] Chan is really working hard!" Yayoi exclaimed in the back of the classroom, holding onto her steamed bun before taking another bite. Though, Kekoi thought otherwise.

"D-Don't you think she's overworking herself too much? She's suddenly copying down notes even though she already has them." She asked, giving a worried glance at [Name].

"It'll be fine, she's probably doing her memorization technique! So let's talk about . . ."

Gakushuu was with his usual group of friends in another corner of the classroom. He got drifted away from the conversation and started to stare at [Name]. It had been days since they last talked, which was when the backstage incident happened. Though it seemed as if she was simply studying, he couldn't help but feel she was planning something else. He would have spent more time thinking about it but was then dragged back into the conversation by dear Ren.

○○○

The school bell rang and [Name] took her own sweet time packing her bag, wanting everyone to leave before her. Once everyone was gone, she exited out of the classroom. Looking around once more, she took a detour from her usual pathway to get to the back of the school, where the entrance to the classroom of 3-E was held. [Name] waiting quietly, hiding behind a wall as she watched some of the students walk down from the mountain. It took a while but finally, she saw the red head she had been waiting for

"Oh there you are, Akabane Karma." [Name] called out to him, getting out from her hiding spot once the cost was clear. Karma quirked up an eyebrow as he stopped in his tracks.

"Hmm?" He hummed as [Name] walked over to him. "Who are you-"

She shoved a notebook at him, catching him off guard. He looked at her in slight confusion as he picked up the notebook and flipped through the pages.

"Math notes?"

"My name is [Last Name][Name], for your infomation. The school decided to add a new topic without telling the E class, I took down notes for you. The E class won't be able to study this in only a day, for what I have known so far is that you're the only one capable of doing so." [Name] simply shrugged.

"Heh, the main campus must be scared that we E Class is going to beat them, such cowardness." Karma scoffed as he closed the book.

[Name] laughed at his remark. "I agree, but if I were to say it out loud to other main campus student, my head might go off with a bang." She pointed a finger gun towards her head, showing a banging motion at her fingers.

"But then, why would you do this? Is this some sort of prank?" Karma questioned suspiciously, playing around the notebook [Name] just gave. A smile etched on her face as she gave a clap.

"Wow! You're really better than I expected." [Name] remarked happily before pointing towards the notebook Karma was holding. "And if you think its some sort of prank, just look through the notes, they are all authentic, so don't worry of it being a prank."

[Name]'s phone vibrated inside her pocket, indicating it was time for her to go. "Well, time for me to go, study hard, Akabane." She waved goodbye as she quickly hurried off to exit the school.

Karma, on the other hand, took another but closer look towards the notes [Name] gave. "This notes are rather neat. . ." Karma remarked out loud, before stuffing it inside his school bag.

"Well isn't she a goody good shoes."

○○○

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

27.6K 634 35
☄︎. *. ⋆ ⋆ L/n Y/n a girl that is quite and reserved. Likes Animals and Being Alone and Dislikes Crowds and Noises A story about a girl who got trans...
544K 20.6K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...
16.1K 512 25
Started:February 19,2021 First Chapter Published: April 23, 2021 Finished: May 30, 2021 Last Chapter Published: July 6, 2021 Bonus #1: August 30, 202...
70.9K 4K 20
~𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝚡 [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎] [𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎]~ [name] was an 18 year old girl living in [country] but gets killed by truck s...