e l e v e n : weird thoughts

○○●

"Everyone! The train is here! Get on!" The teacher shouted, waving her arm in the air to hurry the students onto the train. They all got on, [Name] and her friends letting out audible gasps at how luxurious the train cabin was. Red velvet decorated the seats that was faced to a brown fixed table, with a lane in the middle. Small chandelier lights acted as the cabin's light source, [Name] awed at the beauty of it.

"[Last Name], would you want to sit with me?" Ren asked, taking her hand in his. Stars twinkled in his eyes as he stared at [Name]'s pretty face. Yayoi, on the other hand, wasn't so happy. A loud grumble sounded from the maroon haired girl as she hugged [Name]'s arm, staring daggers at Ren. Goosebumps appeared all over [Name]'s skin at the sudden contact from Yayoi, the feeling of mild uncomfortableness rushed through her veins.

"No! She's mine!" Yayoi growled, Kekoi tried to calm her friend down from behind. Tension rose as [Name] started to get more uncomfortable in the spot she was in.

"I'm really treated like an object. . ." [Name] frowned, staying silent as her two friends barked at each other. [Colour] eyes landed on the floor, biting her lip. She didn't really like coming into contact with people, Ren and Yayoi was really pushing her boundaries. Regardless, she kept her mouth shut.

"Can you two stop it? [Last Name] is clearly uncomfortable." Gakushuu spoke out, crossing his arms as his face scrunched up. The two of them took a glance at [Name], face whitening when they saw her shaking slightly and immediately let go. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she held the arm that Yayoi hugged. Though it meant to be harmless, it was starting to trigger bad thoughts. "Since you imbeciles can't even notice when a person is uncomfortable, you are not worthy to choose who you want to sit with." Gakushuu snapped, before gently holding at [Name]'s wrist.

"And with that, [Last Name] is going to sit with me, no objections." He declared, bringing [Name] to a corner table of the cabin. She scooted into the window seat, a weak smile formed on her lips. "Thanks, Asano." She thanked, her voice tired.

"You seemed more fragile these days, so I thought to keep a look out." Gakushuu replied, taking a seat to her. The two seats in front of them remained unoccupied, as the rest of the A Class agreed in silence that it should remain that way, knowing that the two of them was too far out of reach for them. [Name] let out a small laugh, her head turned to face Gakushuu as she tilted her head slightly, letting her hair fall down behind her.

"You're really nice, Asano. Thought you'd be fun to tease since you seemed to the dense and cold type, but I never guessed you had a sweet side." [Name] spoke, the bright smile Gakushuu saw the previous day was once again etched on her face. She practically glowing in his eyes, a smile that wasn't fake but a genuine one. Regardless, he couldn't let it show because of his pride.

"Tease? Excuse you but you can't tease someone that's superior to you-" Gakushuu bewildered, but to only be interrupted by another of [Name]'s laughter.

"See? Got you." She cooed, the boy staring at her in confusion before he realised he had been played. She stuck out her tongue playfully, and too him it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen-

SLAM

"A-Asano! Why did you do that?!" [Name] panicked when Gakushuu suddenly slammed his head down on the table. Thankfully to its high brand, the table was not damaged, as well with his head. He had a straight face plastered on, but inside, he was screaming.

"CALM DOWN YOU SHALL NOT THINK OF THOSE THOUGHT. NO ASANO GAKUSHUU, YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN. YOU CAN'T THINK OF A CLASSMATE THAT WAY. YOU SHALL NOT STOOP LOW TO THAT LEVEL-"

"I'm going to the restroom." He said suddenly, standing up and speed walking away. [Name] stared at his back before it disappeared, confused. She then brought her hand to her lip, eyes focused in thought.

"Was it something I did?" [Name] wondered, while Ren and Teppei, who was sitting across them, fully know why Gakushuu acted that way. They laughed among themselves, it was the first time seeing their previous leader so vulnerable.

○○●

Gakushuu finally came back after a lengthy restroom trip. When he came back to his seat, he found [Name] staring at a food pamphlet that Yayoi most likely lent her. He sat down, [Name] oblivious to his presence. Not wanting to interrupt whatever staring session she had, he stayed silent and observed.

A small drool had dripped from the corner of her mouth, that was agape. Her eyes was swiftly moving around, reading the entire information on the page. Curious, Gakushuu also took a look, realizing she was staring at a picture of a mochi. "You're drooling, you know?"

His sudden voice caused her to flinch, her fingers letting loose of the pamphlet but was caught in the nick of time by Gakushuu. "Do you like mochi?" He asked, staring at the picture in the small plastic-ky paper.

"Well. . . I've never tried it before. Yayoi San passed me the pamphlet and thought it looked sweet so. . ." [Name] murmured, heat rose to her cheeks and to her ears. Gakushuu's eyebrow raised at her small behaviour. She was embarrassed.

"Then, let's go visit a mochi shop when we're at Kyoto." Gakushuu stated, tossing the pamphlet to the table. [Name] looked at him as if she was child getting candy. "Mochi ship?" She gasped, her eyes twinkling.

"There you can finally get a taste of what mochi tastes like."

"What does mochi tastes like anyway?" [Name] asked, leaning in close to Gakushuu excitedly. He backed away, feeling her thighs rubbing against his.

"It's like chewy candy, but softer and covered in flour." Gakushuu replied, saying the things that came to his head. His vision zoomed into her lips, as she let out a gasp of excitement.

"Sounds sweet." She smiled, returning back to her seat, picking up the pamphlet again and looked through its pages. Meanwhile, Gakushuu was fighting a war with his mind, having conflicting thoughts on why he was staring at [Name]'s lips.

Looks like hormones isn't on Gakushuu side that day.

○○●

I had the strange urge to write a hormonal Gakushuu, so here it is. Sorry if its a bit out of character for him, it was just fun to write about it.