o n e : impactful impression

○○○

"Congratulations [Last Name], you got into Class 3A, the top class of this school, I'm overjoyed to have another brilliant mind in my school." Mr Asano Gakuho complimented, as he spun his chair around to face the [Colour] haired girl that stood in front of his desk. The room was dark, with its only light source being the sunlight streaming through the windows behind the chairman. Though it was dim, her smile was bright as ever.

"Thank you, Chairman Asano, I'm glad to be in this school." [Name] said with a bow, before standing up straight, her smile never leaving her features.

"I expect great things from you, your parents were great people as well." Mr Gakuho added, smilig back at the girl in front of him.

The girl gave a sweet laugh as she stifled it with her hand. "Oh, my parents would be delighted to hear that coming from an outstanding man like you." She praised, putting her hands behind her back. Her smiled glued to her lips.

A silence followed before the door behind her swung open, revealing the chairman's one and only son, Asano Gakushuu. She took a curious glance behind, finally seeing the boy she had overheard her parents talked about.

Gakushuu kept a steady face as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the chairman and stood next to [Name], before giving a bow.

"I heard you wanted to see me, sir." Gakushuu spoke, his voice harsh yet well mannered. He gave off the vibe like his father, [Namel thought to herself as she looked at him in the corner of her eyes.

"But isn't he the son of the chairman? Why isn't he calling him father?" She mentally questioned, glancing back and forth between two violet eyed males.

"We have a new student in our school, in fact she's your new classmate." Mr Gakuho said, moving his hand to gesture towards [Name].

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Asano Kun. My name is [Last Name][Name]. I look forward to being your classmate." She smoothly introduced, giving a bow towards the strawberry blonde male.

"The pleasure is all mine," Gakushuu replied, his eyes swiftly gazing on the girl as if he was trying to analyze her. [Name] caught sight, her smile slightly tugged.

"I want you to escort [Last Name] to the teacher's lounge then during lunch, show her around the school so she can get used to the surroundings. Also, you're the Student Council President so it's your job to do it." Mr Gakuho instructed.

"Yes sir," Gakushuu replied.

"You two are dismissed." Mr Gakuho said and the two teenagers walked out of his dark office.

It was the early beginning of the school year. [Name] had transferred a week after the school semester started, which is a disadvantage as most of the students had already settled on their friend groups for the rest of the year. The two of them walked silently through the hallways, all eyes were on them. It was either Gakushuu's presence or [Name]'s beauty that attracted the attention of many.

Her long eyelashes that fluttered every time she blink accentuated her bright [Colour] orbs that shone in the light. Her lips were in a natural glossy pout, giving a sense of purity to her delicate face.

"Oh my god, look at her."

"She's beautiful."

"And she's walking next to Asano, could she be in his class?"

Perfect Facade[Asano Gakushuu x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें