his fake boyfriend ➸ hyunin

By freckledlix

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he lea... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
epilogue + author's note
40.1
40.2
40.3
40.4
40.5
announcement

twenty eight

6.2K 399 514
By freckledlix

hyunjin was confused to say the least, he was staring at his phone, rereading jeongin's text for the hundredth time.

"w-what does this mean?" he asked yeonjun, who tilted his head in confusion before he squealed like a thirsty fangirl,

"omgomgomg!"

"yeonjun wha?" felix asked confused as they drove.

"i think he's coming." yeonjun said as hyunjin frowned.

"w-why? h-he's at busan."

"would he text something like that if he wasn't?" yeonjun retorted, shutting hyunjin up.

"l-lix..."

"yeah?"

"we have to get there soon..."

"my baby is waiting for me."

"my jinnie is waiting for me!" jeongin huffed as jungkook gave him an apologetic smile.

"sorry bubba, but this traffic is so hectic i can't get through."

jeongin looked at the sea of cars in the streets as he sighed in frustration.

"don't you have like waze or something?" he tried as jungkook laughed,

"i wish i had but i don't, plus we're sandwiched here so we can't really go anywhere."

jeongin looked defeated but he suddenly perked up and looked at the invitation in his hand.

CHOI + HWANG WEDDING
04.07.19
'bE tHeRe Or wE gO aFTer YoUr knEeCaPs'

he frowned at the threat but he opened it and saw the map to the church and his eyes widened,

"k-koo, this is five blocks away."

"y-yeah, don't worry bubba we'll get there in ten minutes." jungkook reassured him but one look at the street jeongin knew that they wouldn't.

"don't worry once we- bubba what are you doing?" jungkook started but stopped when he saw jeongin remove his helmet and he ran his fingers through his black hair.

"i'm gonna make a run for it."

"are you crazy? innie you'd be so tired!" jungkook exclaimed but jeongin gave him a sheepish smile as he got off the bike.

"i'm in love hyung, let me be crazy. i'll see you there!" he grinned as he threw a peace sign before squeezing his way through the cars and bikes before he made a dash for the sidewalk and ran.

all jungkook could do was watch his dongsaeng with a fond smile on his face.

"honey? aren't you going to come in? the ceremony is about to start." hyunjin's mom asked as she saw hyunjin look nervous as he kept looking around.

"i- i'm waiting for innie, mom." he replied as he looked around.

"why didn't he go with you?" his mom asked curiously as hyunjin gulped.

"oh, uhmm he said he had some stuff to take care of before he comes here. h-he went to busan to uhmm visit his uhh dad." he lied, technically it wasn't a lie since the younger was gonna be in busan and he was gonna see his dad.

'where was he?' he thought as he was starting to worry.

where was his baby?
is he okay?
did something happen to him?

"oh my god, is he okay?" he mumbled, he felt his mom sit next to him, putting a motherly and reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"jinnie," his mom started, "you worry to much, i'm sure innie is okay."

he let out a sigh, "i- i'm just scared, i- i hope he's okay."

"i'm sure he's fine honey."

"w-what if he's just leading me on? what if he isn't gonna come and he's laughing at me right now?"

"why would such a sweet and innocent flower boy do that?" his mom asked, confused.

"i-" hyunjin started, wanting to tell her the truth but stopped himself, "w-we fought and i hurt him mom, i really did."

his mom's gaze softened, it's been a while since he saw hyunjin look this vulnerable, "oh honey, it's going to be alright. i'm sure jeongin had already forgiven you. i mean, he wouldn't be going here if he hadn't right?"

his mom gave him a hug as they sat on the footsteps of the church, they were there, hugging and having a mother and son bond.

it was adorable.

hyunjin's mom smiled softly, caressing her boy's cheek, "i guess you really love him hmm?"

"i do." hyunjin answered almost immediately.

silence.

and then he heard a shriek.

he turned to his mom who was squealing and fanning herself, "ohmygod ohmygod ohmyGOD my  hyunin feels! UGH I NEED SMUT!"

"smu- MOM!" hyunjin screamed in realization at what his mom had said as he blushed furiously while his mom thought about it and frowned,

"oh yeah.. whatever BUT THIS IS SO CUTE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! I BET THE SMUT WOULD BE SO SOFT AND Y'ALL BE BLUSHING HARD AND SHIT UGH!"

"CALM YOURSELF." hyunjin snapped but his mom was already on her phone, on twitter and was like keyboard smashing.

"BUT THIS IS SO CUTE!" his mom argued and hyunjin's eyes widened when he saw that both his and jeongin's account was getting tagged to a tweet with a very inappropriate gif.

hyunjin grabbed his mom's phone, ignoring the confused expression on her face as he said, with his whole chest,

"it's time to stop."

hyunjin's mom sighed, "b-but-"

"sweetie, i'm so sorry." hyunjin's dad sighed as he dragged hyunjin's whining mom back inside the church.

hyunjin's dad turned to him again and said, "the ceremony is starting in five minutes. be sure to be in your position by then okay."

"o-okay dad thank you."

he smiled before he and hyunjin's mom went inside.

"come on baby, where are you." hyunjin sighed.

it was almost time.

thirty seconds left and hyunjin sighed in defeat.

twenty seconds and hyunjin decided to stand up and walk up the steps of the cathedral.

ten seconds left and he wiped a lone tear that fell from his cheek.

three seconds and he heard someone scream,

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING WAIT FOR ME YOU PRICK!"

he turned around and moments later he had in his arms a sweaty and panting raven haired boy who was clinging onto his neck and his legs around his waist.

"i- innie.."

jeongin panted, "i- i told you i was gonna come.. i-it was traffic, and jungkook, m-motorcycle, w-waze, lost."

hyunjin didn't understand a thing that the younger had said. but he did understand that jeongin was back where he belongs.

in his arms.

"i-innie i-"

"shh." jeongin said as he placed his index finger on hyunjin's lips.

"let's talk later okay? we have a wedding to catch."

"o-okay ba- innie."

"just call me baby."

"not the time carly rae."

jeongin hit his chest as hyunjin laughed as he adjusted his grip under jeongin's thighs as he carried him inside.

6k+ reads im- i honestly did not expect to even reach a thousand reads when i first started 😔😔 but here we are ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

ALSO KDHSIFHJS THEY REUNITED UGH WHERE'S HYUNJIN'S MOM? I NEED TO READ SMUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 21.3K 20
in which hwang hyunjin slowly takes interest in top student kim seungmin after he spills ice tea on him. [this is literally a fetus story, cringe war...
599K 34.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
407K 21.6K 49
[COMPLETED] ❝ stan j.one, stan 3racha. ❞ ❝ uhm .. that's nice? ❞ in which minho randomly went on omegle to spread his love for 3racha's j.one. AN OME...
40.8K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...