Querencia

By goldennng

When Vladimir Perez finds his mate, it's both the best thing in the world and the worst thing in the world be... More

BEFORE YOU BEGIN
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Two

1.4K 35 3
By goldennng

FLORENCE HILL

Xavier kissed my lips. "Gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "You don't look that bad yourself." I said, winking.

He smiled and kissed my neck. "You're stunning, you know that?" he mumbled against it.

I blushed and he chuckled. "Come, let's go down. Sebastian probably needs me." He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we started walking downstairs, out to the backyard.

"Hey." Xavier said to Sebastian as we reached him. "Happy Birthday, once again." He said and they shared a side hug.

"Happy Birthday, Sebby." I said, hugging him. He scrunched up his face at the nickname.

"I really don't like that name." He mumbled and I giggled at his expression, pulling away. "But thank you." He said, kissing my forehead. He was like an elder brother to me and Xavier didn't really mind it.

"How long till people start arriving?" Xavier asked, pulling me back into him.

"I think some are here." Sebastian said and started walking towards a group of people.

The backyard filled up with people quickly and everyone looked like they were having fun. I mingled and chatted with a few of my friends from the other packs and so did Xavier. Sebastian looked beyond happy to be with his fellow Alphas and friends.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous." Amelia said as she walked up to me.

"So do you. Where have you been? I thought we were getting ready together?" I asked, pouting. She looked amazing in a tight red dress that reached till below her knee, hugging her petite figure and he blonde hair that were in curls.

"Madam, I looked all over the pack house for you, but couldn't find you." She said sipping her drink.

"Jason and I searched the whole house for you!" I countered, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." She shrugged. "Is Lune de minuit here yet?" She asked, looking around.

I frowned in confusion. "Who?"

She rolled her eyes. "Lune de minuit. It's a pack."

"Oh...I'm not sure. Why?" I asked. "And what is that name?"

"It's French." She said, looking around distractedly. "The most powerful pack in the States, dummy."

"So they're French?" I asked.

"They're Alpha is from France." She said.

"Oh." I said.

"I heard he's crazy hot and I'm dying to get a piece of him." She said, fanning herself.

I rolled my eyes. "How do you know he's not mated?" I asked.

"He isn't. I asked Alpha Sebastian." She said.

I mouthed an 'O' as she continued to look around.

"Hey, baby." Someone murmured in my ear from behind me and arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Xavier.

"Hey." I said, leaning against him as I placed my hands over his and he kissed my cheek.

"Xavier, is Lune de minuit pack here yet?" Amelia asked him.

"Not yet." He said, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I really hope they're coming." Amelia said.

"They are. Sebastian just spoke to Alpha Ivanov and he said they're on their way." Xavier said.

"Thank god." She said. "I want a glimpse of that gorgeous face."

I shook my head at her.

"Oops, gotta go guys." She said, spotting someone behind us and then walked away.

"Caden and Dylan were looking for you." Xavier said, turning me around to face him, but still kept his hands on my waist.

"They're here?" I asked, a smile covering my face at the mention of them. They were my best friends from a neighbouring pack, it was Alpha Lucas' pack. Sebastian and their pack were allies because Lucas and him had been friends since childhood when they're fathers used to rule. Caden and Dylan would often visit when when Alpha Lucas would come around considering they were beta and gamma.

"Yes." He chuckled. "They're over there by the alphas' table." He said, nodding towards a table. I smiled when I saw two mops of black hair, seemingly arguing with each other, from a distance.

We started walking towards them and when I reached them, I covered both their eyes with my arms from behind. "Guess who?" I whispered.

Caden chuckled and so did Dylan before turning around.

"I missed you, my little cockroach." Caden said, pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you more, my big ass nugget." I said.

We're weird, I know.

"That nickname never gets old." He murmured, as I pulled away from him and turned to Dylan.

Dylan's the more sober out of the two, but I love them both equally. He's also much older than us both. They're like the brothers I never had, always overprotective scaring every guy away from me. Hell broke loose when they found out about Xavier but it all worked out in the end, Dylan was more overprotective though.

"Hey." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Dylan." I murmured, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He hugged me back, pulling away after a while. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." I smiled at him.

"Where have you guys been? It's been so long." I pouted.

"Yeah, Alpha's been crazy stressed about pack things lately." Caden said, shaking his head. "You do not wanna mess with him when he's angry, you'll lose a finger at the least."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked in concerned tone

"Rogues." Was all Dylan said before the topic of conversation shifted to lighter subjects. The rest of the night was full of fun, I laughed a lot, I always do whenever I'm around these two.

I sat in Xavier's lap as he sat on a chair, while continuing the conversation.

Xavier traced patterns onto my thigh with one of his hands while the other was holding mine, fingers intertwined.

"Are you sleepy?" Xavier murmured in my ear.

"N...awh." I mumbled, yawning.

He chuckled and picked me up in his arms. "Lets get you to bed."

"Bye guys." I said to Caden and Dylan.

"When will we meet again?" Caden asked.

"I'll come visit soon." I said.

"Bye, Florence." Dylan said softly.

"Bye." I smiled at him and let Xavier carry me inside.

"I need water, Xav." I said to him, snuggling into his shoulder and sighing.

I felt him nod and he lead me inside the house to the kitchen where there was no one.

"Here." Xavier said, handing me a glass, placing me on the counter.

"Thank you." I said as I took a sip and placed it beside me on the counter.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me. "You look so beautiful, tonight." He murmured.

I smiled at him.

He placed his lips on top mine and started kissing me softly. My hands went to his hair and I fisted them as he pulled me closer by my waist. He groaned as I pulled his hair and kissed me harder.

He pulled away, panting. "Let's go upstairs." He whispered against my lips before attaching them to mine again. He picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer feeling his hard on making him groan.

A loud growl was what pulled us apart and seconds later Xavier was on the ground, pushed away from me and I was wrapped up in someone else's arms.

As soon as he touched my skin sparks erupted throughout my whole body and my body shivered in delight at that unfamiliar yet pleasant feeling.

'Mate.' My wolf chanted as I took in his sharp features. He had chestnut hair and a stubble on his face with a sharp jawline which was clenched at the moment. His hair looked thick and I resisted the urge to run my fingers through it. Overall, he was gorgeous.

"Mine." He whispered, pulling me flush against him as he pressed me to his chest and stared at me. Being, 5'6" I still only reached till his chest, he was about 6'4".

"Tellement belle." He murmured something, staring down at me in awe as he caressed my cheek. My stomach knotted at the sound of his voice and my wolf howled at the way he was staring at me.

(So beautiful.)

"She's mine!" Xavier shouted, taking a step towards us making both of our eyes snap towards him.

My mate snarled at him. "Take one more step towards her and I swear it'll be the last one you take, salaud." He threatened as his grip on my waist tightened. He looked like he was ready to kill Xavier and his eyes were slowly turning from grey to dark black which scared the living daylights out of me.

(bastard.)

"Let me go." I pleaded but he ignored me.

The door to the kitchen opened and Sebastian came in. My attention turned to him and he frowned when he saw my mate and Xavier giving each other murderous looks. Not once had they stopped staring at each other and I feared what would happen next. "What's happening here?" Sebastian asked.

"He was kissing my mate!" My mate yelled.

"She's my girlfriend, I have the right to kiss her whenever I fucking want." Xavier shouted.

"Listen here pup, you keep saying stuff like that and I won't hesitate to rip off your fucking head." My mate said, shouting by the end.

"Vladimir, stop shouting." Sebastian told my mate, who's name I had now learned was Vladimir.

Vladimir growled at Sebastian and he rolled his eyes at him.

"Florence, is Alpha Perez your mate?" Sebastian asked me. In that instant I realised that this was the Alpha Amelia was talking about.

'Well, she sure was right about him being gorgeous.' My wolf swooned.

I really found her extremely annoying in moments like these.

"Florence?" Sebastian said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I squirmed uncomfortably with all the attention on me. Vladimir noticed that and he pressed himself closer to me, rubbing soothing circles on my waist and I wanted to tell myself that they weren't comforting me but they were. His touch was hypnotising.

"Don't make her uncomfortable." He growled at Sebastian before looking down at me and caressing my hip. "Answer him, ma bébé." He whispered, his lips brushing against my ear and I shivered as tingles erupted on my skin. He was making it hard for me to focus and I didn't understand how. I'd just met the guy for goodness sake and yet whenever he moved slightly against me, the intensity of the sparks increased causing the most pleasurable feeling to course through me.

I nodded, hesitantly, my eyes on the ground, not daring to look up at Xavier. Every time we'd talked about our mates, he'd always said that he'll always want me and I'd agreed with him but now with the most irresistible sparks lining my body as my mate stood close to me, I couldn't even think about anything else.

"Right. Xavier let's just leave them for right now." Sebastian said, sighing and running a hand through his hair.

Xavier's eyes snapped to Sebastian at his words and they widened with anger and disbelief. "No! I'm not leaving her, Sebastian! Come on dude, you know me better than this guy and Florence is mine." He growled.

"She's mine!" Vladimir snarled, baring his canines and started shaking in anger. I felt like he was on the brink of shifting and attacking Xavier and I didn't want that to happen.

"Xavier, you should go." I said and he stared at me with hurt and confusion flashing in his eyes that made my stomach twist in guilt.

"Florence.." he murmured, anxiously.

"You heard her, foutez le camp." Vladimir spat, pulling me closer to him and I couldn't help but admire his french accent, the way the words rolled off his tongue so effortlessly, I felt mesmerised.

(get lost.)

"Baby...I'll talk to you later." I said, giving Xavier a reassuring smile. For now, I really wanted him out of here because I knew he'd get attacked by Vladimir.

"Don't call him that." Vladimir growled at me, pulling me closer to him as Xavier walked out with Sebastian not before sending a wicked glare towards Vladimir.

Vladimir buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply. "You smell amazing." He breathed out as his breath tickled my skin. His action was making me flustered and I resisted the urge to let out a moan when he kissed my neck due to the unfamiliar feeling that erupted though out my body, making me feel like I was on fire. His touch, his mere touch was making my body go berserk, my wolf was howling inside my head with pleasure urging me to mate with him right there, not caring about anything else.

This is wrong, I have a boyfriend. My conscience said inside my but my wolf felt otherwise.

'He's your mate. He's made for you. No one can satisfy you like he can.' She said while he was busy kissing my neck driving me to the edge of euphoria and I bit my lip hard to keep in any embarrassing sounds. What was he doing to me? I'd never felt is way before. Not even with Xavier.

Xavier doesn't deserve this. I said back and I held back a moan when he kissed the place where my neck and shoulder meet.

'He doesn't, but it has to be done. You can't mess with destiny.' She said. I rolled my eyes at her words and Xavier's hurt filled face came into my mind.

I pushed him away, catching him off guard and he stumbled back a little.

"This is wrong." I whispered.

"What is, ma amour?" He asked softly, pulling me back into him and my stomach churned at the nickname.

"This." I gestured between the two of us. "I have a boyfriend." I murmured, trying to get out of his grip as I turned towards the kitchen window, trying to spot Xavier in the garden.

He growled and pulled me into him. "I'm your mate. Not him. You are not allowed to be with anyone but me."

I felt rage grow inside me at his words. "You don't own me." I snapped at him.

"Sweetheart, you listen and you listen well." He said darkly, his tone changing into an authoritative one and while that was extremely sexy on one hand, it was intimidating too. I could tell he wasn't used to not getting what he wanted. "You are mine, you belong to me, your body is mine and you will only ever be mine. So I suggest you forget about that bastard because he's never touching you or even looking at you again. Compris?" He asked, glaring at me and his eyes turned pitch black.

(understood?)

I didn't disagree with him because he was already on edge but I didn't agree with him either. I remained silent and looked down which I suppose he took for a 'yes'.

"Parfait. We're going home." He said, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. I tried to ignore how I felt warm and fuzzy all over my body as my small hand fit right in his large and calloused one.

(perfect.)

"Woah, I'm not coming with you." I said, trying to yank my hand out of his hold but he held on to it tightly.

"Yes, you are." He said, ignoring my attempts of freeing myself.

"No, I'm not!" I snapped, pulling my hand hard enough for him to let go.

He glared at me. "I've tried to be nice with you, but I guess that's just not working." He said and picked me up bridal style as he started walking out.

"Let me go." I yelled as I struggled in his arms.

He ignored me and kept on walking.

"Woah, what's going on?" Sebastian asked, as he approached us.

"We're leaving." Vladimir said—growled.

In the distance I saw, Caden and Dylan approaching us with concerned looks on their faces.

"No! Sebastian, I don't wanna go with him." I whined.

"Florence, come on." Sebastian coaxed. "He's your mate."

I looked at him in disbelief. Why was he siding with him?

"Where's Xavier?" I asked.

Vladimir growled. "Why do you care so much about that mutt?" He pulled me closer to him.

"Vladimir, man calm down." Sebastian said, desperately trying to get my seething mate to chill.

"I'm not going to calm down when my mate keeps talking about another man!" He yelled and I whimpered in fear at his tone.

"What's going on here?" Dylan asked as his eyes turned darker when he saw me in Vladimir's arms.

"Florence found her mate." Sebastian murmured.

"And she's coming with me." Vladimir said and proceeded to walk away.

"Woah, you can't just take her like that." Caden spoke, holding on to my hand but Vladimir slapped it away.

"Yes I fucking can." Vladimir snarled at him.

"Let go of her." I heard Xavier's voice and I turned my head to see him standing there, looking livid, his eyes completely dark.

"She's my mate. I don't plan on ever letting go of her." Vladimir said.

Xavier took a step towards him and looked ready to attack but Sebastian held him back. "Xavier, man chill out, alright? We'll figure this out."

"No! She's mine only!" Xavier shouted and Sebastian signalled for some men to hold him back.

"Don't, I need to talk to him." I said desperately to Sebastian.

"No, you're not talking to him." Vladimir snapped and started walking.

"Vladimir." Sebastian's voice stopped us once again.

"What?" Vladimir said.

"She'll need to talk to him sooner or later." He said, referring to Xavier and I.

He began fuming. "Don't tell me how to handle my mate." He spat and stared walking and continued to ignore my struggling.

~~~
Hey guys!
How was this chapter?
Did you like it?
If you did, make sure to click the little star at the bottom and vote because it really motivates me to continue writing. 🌟
Thank you.

Anyways what are your thoughts?
Who's Team Xavier?
Who's Team Vladimir?
Leave it all down below in the comments!

Happy Reading, lovelies💗
-xxGoldenG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 100K 91
After the Lycan overtake of the government, many things changed for humans. This includes Paige White, who because of being human, is mistreated, bea...
207 7 12
"I can't" I say breathlessly as Tristan's hand holds my cheek, his lips moving dangerously close to mine. "You're mine" he growls, his hands reaching...
2.9M 122K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
790 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...