Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)

3.7K 35 13
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo~!

I was very busy because of..IDOLA Phantasy Star Saga and...Phantasy Star Online 2 and...IDOLM@STER Million Live Theater Days and...BanG Dream and...I think that's all.

So this one was requested by @Abyssal_Demon51 ! Thanks for your request !
This one is...honestly, very difficult to write. Maybe you will notice it at the mid-end.
There's not enough of relationship development.
Some repetitions of words or sentences can be here.
And I'm also very sleepy, it's 12:43 am right now and I want to sleep.

Anyway, see you at the bottom !

—————————

- 3rd POV -

You graduated from your commander training and you joined the navy and especially, the federation, Azur Lane. Why did you join the navy ? Well, let's say you want to be useful for the humanity.

"Welcome to your navy base."

A certain ship girl led you to your base. When you entered, you found out it's quite a big place and everything is clean, like it's recently made.

"So this will be our base..." An another one talked. It's from your first ship girl, the destroyer Ayanami from the Ayanami-class of the Sakura Empire.
"This looks nice and peaceful right commander ?" And an another one said. It's your second ship girl, the USS aircraft carrier Enterprise from the Yorktown-class of Eagle Union.
"You're right Enterprise." You answered her.

After the visit of your new base, you're finally on your duty and you took Enterprise as your secretary ship. You went to your office with your secretary ship and the destroyer to prepare your first battle.

"According to the report, there's only two or three enemies ships." Enterprise recapped.
"So it will be an easy job." You said and she nodded but she looks worried.
"But it's strange..." She said and she's checking the report once again. "Why is there not too many enemies ?"
"I agree with you." Ayanami said to Enterprise. "Commander, maybe we may need some backup."
"You're right, I will contact the HQ if I can." You said before you go to your computer. "For now, prepare your equipment."
"Yes !"

- A few minutes later -

You managed to get the contact with the HQ and they said they will sent you some backup and you should send your ship girls first to hold back the enemies. You followed their advice and you told your ship girls to get ready to leave.

"Commander, we're leaving." Enterprise said.
"Yes, be safe." You said before you let a smile to her and Ayanami. They both smiled back and they left the base.

- On the sea -
- Enterprise's POV -

The breezes of the sea are very relaxing. It's been a while since I went to the sea.

"Hey Enterprise, what do you think of our commander ?" Ayanami asked me.
"Well, he looks caring and kind." I answered her.
"Me too." She said and she suddenly got serious after she looked ahead. I look head too and I'm seeing three enemies.
"Let's get into the formation !" I yelled and Ayanami nodded before she goes ahead while I stay behind.

The enemies has started to shoot their cannon and Ayanami managed to avoid all of them and launched torpedoes which killed them. Strangely, this fight ended faster than expected. I will try to listen around.

...vroooooom

I can hear the airplanes. I look to the sky and I see them flying toward us. I prepared my planes and I shot them toward them to destroy them.

"Enterprise ! More enemies incoming !" Ayanami shouted and I looked ahead to see a big wave of enemies.

I see my airplanes coming back to me. They landed on my flight deck and I sent them to the new wave of enemies. Ayanami already sunk some enemies with her torpedoes and my airplanes bombarded them but there's still more. Looks like this battle will be rou—

"Ahaha..." I heard someone laughing weakly and a barrage of shoot suddenly got here and sunk the enemies.

I checked the source of this firing and it seems it's from a pretty woman who's wearing what people call a yukata and she has an umbrella and cannons on her back and has fox ears. Is she the backup ? In any case, we should thank her. She's coming to us.

"Thank you for your help." I said as I heard Ayanami coming too. She smiled at us before she coughed. "A-Are you alright ?"
"Y-Yes, I am. Thanks for worrying about me." She answered before she let a weak smile.
"Are you the backup ?" Ayanami asked her and the woman shook her head.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I noticed you were outnumbered." She said.
"So what are you doing here ?" I asked her.
"You can say I'm a stray ship girl, I don't have anyone to work with." She said and smiled. Maybe she can join us.
"Is that so, then why don't you join us ?" I asked her.
"Really ?" She said surprised. "It will be a honor to join us."

I received a call from the commander so I answered it.

"Enterprise ?"
"Yes, I'm here." I answered him.
"The backup should be here soon so—"
"You don't need to worry about us." I interrupted him. "Besides, all the enemies sunk and like we expected, there's a big wave of enemies but they sunk too thanks to..." I looked at the woman. "Our new comrade." I said before I smiled at her.

We left the battle place and we're moving back to our base.

"So what's your name ?" I asked her.
"My name is Amagi. I'm a battlecruiser from the Amagi-class and I'm from the Sakura Empire." The fox-woman answered.
"You're from there too ?" Ayanami asked her.
"Yes, I guess you're one too ?" Amagi said and the destroyer smiled.

With her on our side, the battle will be much easier.

- Meanwhile : In your office -
- 3rd POV -

You're writing the report of this battle until you got a call of the HQ. You answered the call.

"Good morning (L/N)-san." The man or the admiral said.
"Good morning admiral." You greeted back.
"We sent the backup and it seems the enemies were already eliminated." He said. "We don't know if it's because of your performance or someone else but we want to reward you."
"You don't have to. It's my job." You said humbly and he smiled.
"I sent something via the letter. Check it out." He said and you nodded before you go to your mailbox. You opened it and you found a gift. You grabbed it and you opened it to see money and two cubes. "I sent you money and the most important, those two cubes. You will have to use them in the construction building."
"Thanks for your help." You said.
"You don't need to. I just want to give you a little help. Transmission off." He said before the communication ended.

You decided to follow his advice and go to the construction building.

When you're on the courtyard, you see your ship girls is coming back and you noticed someone is following them. You decided to meet them.

- On the port bay -
- Amagi's POV -

During our moving, the two ship girls and I had a conversation and honestly, it's very pleasant. I felt lonely when I'm wandering on the sea. The reason why I was there is because I left the HQ. Normally, I should stay in the HQ but after I heard something about dismantling me because of my health, I decided to leave the HQ and find something to do.

But now, I'm here with two new comrades. They are very kind and they told me their commander is nice too. I wonder if he can accept me.

"Welcome back Enterprise, Ayanami." I heard a manly voice. I see it's a man who's wearing white uniform and white cap.
"We're back commander." Enterprise said and the man looked at me.
"I suppose you're our new comrade now ?" He said before he gives me a reassuring smile.
"Yes, my name is Amagi. I will be in your care for now." I said before I bowed down. I noticed there's cubes on his arms. "These cubes..."
"Huh ? Do you know it ?" He asked me and I nodded.
"These cubes holds the memories of the ship girls." I told him. "By using a device, we can create a ship girl with them."
"Ooh..." Everyone was amazed. I guess they all started to work recently.
"Maybe you should use them." I told him and he nodded in agreement. For now, he looks like what the others said, a kind and caring one.

- In the construction building -
- 3rd POV -

You and the three ship girls entered into this building. You can see some dusts and spiderwebs a little bit everywhere.

"It must be the device." Enterprise said and pointed to it. You checked it and the moment you touched it, the light got on and the device is starting up.
"Now, you put the cubes on the center." Amagi said and you followed her instruction. "And money too."
"Why ?" You asked her confused.
"I don't kn—" She suddenly coughed.
"A-Are you alright !?" You immediately ran toward her.
"I-I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." She said but you can't help but being sad for her.

After Amagi feels better, you decided to start the construction. Light came out from the device and smokes appeared. You can see a figure and after the smoke disappear, you see it's a ship girl like Amagi told you. This tanned ship girl has a long white hair, a symbol on her forehead and she's wearing a vest which it's open so her top bikini will be visible and hot-pants.

"I'm Massachusetts from the South Dakota-class ship." The ship girl introduced herself. She looks at you and you noticed she got stiffed. "L-Let's be...friends ?"

- A few weeks later -
- On a boat -

The battles accumulated and became rough. But thanks to Amagi's advices and your new battleship, your ship girls managed to survive.

Today, the HQ sent you a mail. It requires you to come to their base along with your ship girls. You agreed it and you decided to go to the HQ.

During the travel, Enterprise and Massachusetts is talking about the Eagle Union to Ayanami. You noticed Amagi is watching and listening to this conversation and you see she's sad. Maybe it's linked to her health ?

"Amagi, what's wrong ?" You asked her.
"Ah commander." She said when she saw you. "I didn't tell you about something."
"Alright, I'm listening." You said as you sat down in front of her.
"Well...I used to be in the HQ." She said. "I left the place after I heard the staff talked about dismantling me. I'm quite frightened to see their reaction when they will see me."

You noticed she's going to cry soon or late. You don't like to see your ship girls crying.

"It's alright." You reassured her by grabbing her hand. "I will make sure you'll be safe."
"Commander..." She was surprised by your touch bu she got calm down. "Thanks..."

Amagi felt relieved when you said those kind words. It reassured her to see you care about her and at the same time, you didn't notice she's starting to have a crush on you.

Love flag raised
(wait, what—?)

- In the HQ -

After entered into the HQ, your superiors explained they want to test your ship girls' performance and at the same time, you will also test one of their ship girl. A woman came to you. You see she's tanned and she has a black long braided hair and a shield on each of her arms. She's wearing a top bikini and also hot-pants.

"So you're my commander ?" She said. "My name is South Dakota. I will be your shield."
"Dakota ?" Massachusetts came in and the other nodded. "It's been a while since we met each other."
"Yes, it is." Dakota agreed. "You grown up until now."
"Y-Yes, it's thanks to our commander's work." The white haired said before she and her sister looked at you.
"W-Well, I didn't do really anything." You said and everyone giggled.
"Well, let's go to the test." Your superior said and he led you to the sea not too far from the HQ.

While your ship girls are preparing their equipment, you checked outside on the sea and you see there are ship girls too with their equipment.

"I didn't expect to meet my rivals here." You heard Enterprise talking and coming next to you. You looked at her confused and she showed you the two fox-girls. "It will be a rough battle."

- Battle skip -

You didn't expect the opponents to be strong. Almost all your ship girls were defeated. Only Enterprise, South Dakota and Massachusetts were able to fight but fortunately, everyone managed to inflict major damages to the opponents.

"Your ship girls did a very good performance." Your superior said and you feel kinda embarrassed to know it.
"Commander." You heard Enterprise calling you. You looked at her and you noticed her clothes are partially scattered. You blushed and you're trying to not look at her body. "Sorry if we failed." She said. You regained your coolness and you shook your head and you pat her head.
"It's alright, you all did your best." You said and she's starting to smile which made your heart racing suddenly. "B-Besides, you should go...you know." Enterprise looked at you confused and when she looked at her clothes, she suddenly blushed and covered her exposed part.
"I-I will follow your advice..." She said before she left.

Meanwhile, you see Dakota and her sister coming and fortunately, their clothes weren't torn out.

"Commander, what do you think of my sister ?" Massachusetts asked you.
"She really did a good job to protect all of you." You said. "I wish I can get her on our base !" You smiled and Dakota felt embarrassed to learn it but her sister feels both happy and jealous. She doesn't understand why she's jealous.
"About that (L/N)-san." You heard your superior coming. "We saw that the teamworks between South Dakota and your ship girls are very excellent, so we want to let her on your hands." Massachusetts felt happy and hugged her sister.

After that, you're getting back to your base and everyone is sleeping quietly and peacefully. You're smiling while watching them and the more you're looking at them, the more you think you're starting to have a crush not only on Amagi but also to the others (except Ayanami who you considered her as your child.)

- A few days later -

The days went peacefully and the battles were easy thanks to your new ship girl. But recently, you noticed the girls, except Ayanami, getting unusual. Maybe they are getting stressed because of battle so you decided to check on each of them.

The first place you will go is Amagi's room. You really like her kind and motherhood personality but you can't help but be worried about her health. You knocked the door and you heard her telling you to come in so you opened the door and you entered.

"Ah commander. What's the reason of your visit ?" Amagi asked you while she's preparing the tea.
"I just want to check on you if everything is alright." You told her your reason and she giggled.
"You're really kind but don't worry, I'm fine for now." She said before she poured her tea into a cup. "Do you want some ?" She asked you while handing you the cup. You nodded and you grabbed it before you drink it.

You stayed in the room and talked with her for a while before you need to leave the room to check the others.

"Thanks for this moment Amagi." You said and she smiled. When you left the room, Amagi couldn't hold back her calmness anymore and she's starting to blush a lot.
"Geez commander, why am I starting to love you ?" Amagi said and unfortunately, someone was spying at her.
"What did you say Amagi-san ?" This someone said as she opened the door.
"A-A-Ayanami !?"
...
...
...
You're finally in the Eagle Union's dormitory. You decided to check on Enterprise first. She's your second ship girl after you finished to train with Ayanami first. You feel it's quite relaxing to be on her side.

You knocked her door and there's no answer. You're starting to get worried about her so you decided to knock the door again but again, still not any answer.

"Enterprise ?" You called out her name.
"Yes, what do you need ?" You got surprised when you suddenly heard her talking behind you.
"D-Don't scare me like that." You said while you're looking at her and she's laughing.
"Sorry commander, I was out for training." She said. "Why don't we get into my room ?" She asked you and you accepted her invitation.

"So why were you training ?" You asked her.
"It's because of this battle." She started to answer. "It showed me I need to be stronger to protect everyone." She said and you can't help but laugh. "W-Why are you laughing ?"
"You don't need to. You're already strong enough to help us." You told her and she felt relieved.
"Really ? Thank you." She smiled and you checked the time.
"I need to leave to check on the others." You said and after you left, Enterprise started to blush.
'My heart can't calm down when he's here...'
...
...
...
And finally, you're in front of Dakota and Massachusetts' room. You admire Dakota for her support and her help to everyone. You like Massachusetts for being useful around the base. You knocked the door and you see the little sister opening the door.

"Ah commander, how are you ?" She asked you.
"I'm fine, thanks." You told her. "I just want to check if everything is alright." When you said that, she's starting to blush.
"E-Everything is fine ! N-Now, if you excuse us." She said before she closed the door.

Behind the door, Massachusetts sighed and walked to her sister who's sitting on her bed.

"Is it the commander ?" Dakota asked her and she nodded.
"I didn't expect him to be here." She said while she's sitting on her bed. "I hope he didn't hear our conversation."
"You're right, it will be a trouble i-if..." Dakota went silent and started to blush.
"I-I understand you Dakota." The little sister said and her face got reddened. After they calmed down, they went back to their conversation. "S-So...about our confession..."

- The next day -

You're working on your reports as always and you heard your door knocked. You told the person to come in and you see Amagi coming.

"Hello commander." She said. "I would like to talk about something."
"Yes, what could it be ?" You asked her and you noticed her face is getting redder.
"I-I—"
"Wait a moment !" You heard Enterprise shouting and barged in the room. "I-I have something to tell you !" Both of them stared at each other and you heard someone walking to your room.
"Sorry but we won't let you to do it." You recognized it's from Dakota and you see her coming with her sister.
"W-What's going on here ?" You asked them confused. They all looked at you and they suddenly got serious.
"Commander ! We love you !"
"...Huh ?" You're getting more confused.
"Ayanami told me to confess to you because I love you back when we went to the HQ." Amagi justified her confession.
"We have worked since our beginning and my feeling toward you grown up through days." Enterprise did the same thing.
"You're really kind and caring and we love your personality ! Right Dakota ?" Massachusetts asked her sister and she nodded in agreement while blushing.

"So decide who do you want !"

—————————

Too lazy to make a serious ending.
The next one will be a Akagi x Female Reader from Azur Lane...Again. I don't mind it ! But, I wish I can get some request from Love Live or BanG Dream.
Anyway, see you next time and now, good night for me~

(3391 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
2K 164 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
4.1K 80 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...