Serendipity | YKH

By Tokkimallows

(n.) finding something good without looking for it. Park Jin Hee experience struggles in her life. She keep... More

S E R E N D I P I T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E (Finale)

F O R T Y - O N E

681 26 4
By Tokkimallows

KIHYUN'S POV

It's been weeks since the last day of Jihyun's funeral. Hayoung keeps on bragging me to rush our marriage. Jin Hee and I are okay now but we still haven't built up any further relationship with each other. Jihoon is still at the ICU and Jin Hee told me he's getting better the last time the doctors checked on him.

Hayoung: received 3:45 pm
Ki, I need to talk to you

What does she need this time????

Kihyun: delivered 3:47 pm
Sorry but I'm busy.

Hayoung: received 3:47 pm
It's important

I didn't respond to her last messages and just continue my work at my office then a knock came in to my door.

“Sir, Ms. Bong is here” Ms. Lia said and I told her to let her in. Ms. Bong is a lawyer of the Park family.

She greeted me and I greet back. Offering her a seat.

“What brings you here Ms. Bong?” I asked her.

“It's all about the missing daughter of Mr. Park Jinwoo and Mrs. Park Jihee said Ms. Bong.

“What's with that? Are you able to find their missing daughter??” I asked but she sighed.

“Said to say, No. I haven't found their daughter yet. But I found an information about their grave” Ms. Bong said. We tall about the information about the Park family and we have enough information for us to find their missing daughter.

----------
I decided to go to my mother's mansion to tell her the news about the Park family. When the Park family got into a car accident only their daughter survive. Their mansion was sold for the sake of their daughter who's in comatose that time. Only Mrs. Park Jihee's sister is the only one that look after their daughter. Due to Ms. Bong once their daughter recovered, she live by her own leaving Mrs. Park's sister at Busan. So I told my mom everything and she asked me if I can drive her to Mr. and Mrs. Park's grave since she haven't visited them since they died.

I open the passenger's door for my mom letting her in before I get inside to the driver's seat.

“Sweetie, you haven't change your clothes yet” Mom told me.

“Mom, you don't need to worry about me. And it's fine, I'll change before going to Jin Hee” I said.

“You're going to Jin Hee?? Why do you keep on doing that Ki?” she asked me. She didn't know the struggles that Jin Hee is facing right now.

“Mom, Jin Hee needs me. She's struggling these past few days. Jihyun just died” I said not even thinking that it will affect my mom.

“Why didn't you tell me? I should have been there for my grand daughter. What happened? ” my mom said she was worried.

I told her everything what happened. And she finally calm down accepting the fact that Jihyun is now gone. She asked me if we can go to Jihyun's grave after we went to Mr. and Mrs. Park's grave and I agreed. She suggested to bring Jin Hee to the mansion for her to at least relax.

“She might get depressed. You should take care of your girl Kihyun” she said. “Especially she'll become part of our family soon” she added. It melt my heart on how my mom is looking forward to Jin Hee being part of our own family.

Mom is really into Jin Hee. She likes her from head to toe. Inside and out. She likes everything about her. She didn't even complain when she knew that Jin Hee already have her twins. She's just hesitating because she's not sure if I'm the father which is I'm sure I'm not.

“Mom, you're looking forward to the day she'll become a member of our family?” I asked and she nodded smiling at me.

“Why wouldn't I? As long as you're in love with a decent girl and has a kind heart. Like Jin Hee. Kihyun, she's beautiful inside and out” she said.

“The day you introduced her to me, she already caught my heart. She's too precious I don't even know if you deserve her” she added.

“Mom!”

“What? She's too precious and you're breaking her. Don't you ever lie to me Kihyun. The night I left? The butler told me you've been doing such things with her in your room. Even when Alyssa left after doing her plan, you did that” she commented making me red in embarrassment. “I still can't believe she can take you”

“Mom you know that I have a big d--”

Shhh....I'm your mom so I know everything about you. What I mean is she can take what you've been doing to her. She accept you with everything. That's why I'm not surprised when I knew you have children with Jin Hee” she said making me red even more.

“Mom!!”

“I'm just telling you what I know. Plus I'm also glad that you invited her over during your graduation for a dinner. And yeah where's her parents are??” Mom asked.

“She's just by herself during those times. She's a working student when I met her. Mom sorry to hide this from you but we live together while we're studying, but mom it wasn't planned. She just have nothing to live that time ad---” I said.

“No, I understand that Kihyun, for me you kinda help her. Just promise me one thing son. Don't let her go. I want her in our family” she said. Geez! I can't stop smiling now. She really wanted Jin Hee to be part of our family. We passed by a flower shop first to buy some flowers to put for their grave.

“We're here” I told her as I pulled over. I went out of my car and went to the other side of the car to open the door for my Mom.

Once we get to the grave that Ms. Bong is talking about. This place was familiar. It feels like I've been here before. This is not the first time. My mom light up the candles and place the flowers down. R.I.P. PARK JINWOO, R.I.P. PARK JIHEE.

“We hope we can found your missing daughtermy mother said. Then something caught my attention. Another grave beside them. R.I.P. YOO JIHYUN. Wait?

Yoo Jihyun?” my mom asked as she look at me. Wait? The fuck! I remembered Jin Hee's parents are already dead and they died at a car crash. Park JINwoo and Park JiHEE  and Park Jin Hee. Fuck! It all make sense now.

“Jin Hee's daughter” I told my mom.

“The surname? She's actually yours?” she asked and I didn't respond cause all I knew is that I just set things up between me and the twins for my mom but I didn't knew their surname was after me.

“Mom, what if Jin Hee is the missing heir if the Park family??”

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
What do you guys think? Jin Hee might be the missing heir.
↪TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
2K 43 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...
36.6K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
487K 10.2K 60
"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometimes it can turn things interesting.