You Cant Hide Your Feelings

بواسطة lovelychey

This is a Pretty Little Liars fanfiction. This is a Jaria love story. Jason and Aria have been in love with... المزيد

Opposite Directions
Heat Of The Moment
Secrets
I know you feel it too
Hiding the truth
Janitors Closet
Spring Break.
Back already?!
I will ruin you!
You're such a liar!
You win okay?!
She doesn't exist.
Our new life.
Its been a while.
Dinner with Mama D.
I have changed.
A/N
I love you.
New job and happiness.
Questions..
The big day.
Welcome Home Party
Time to find out.
Decorating and Looking.
Perfect.
It's time.
Our baby girl
Back to work..
Boy oh boy
Brother Sister Time.
Where were you?
Regrets and Mistakes
Because I still love you.
Pure Love.
Back home
Sick
Yes or No?
Youre okay
Accident
I will love you forever
Only ones I need
Leave
Apologies
This is all we need
Girl's Day
Its whose?
In and Out
Options
Flashback
Finding out
Tell me you love me
Say it
Chit chat
Authors note
A hot stink
Ending

Best friends for life.

1.6K 24 2
بواسطة lovelychey

*Aria's POV*

I checked my phone. 715. I looked at Mona and smiled wide. She gave me a confused look. She raised an eyebrow. "What?" She giggled.

"Jason and I are having a baby" I smiled big. Mona squealed. "Ahhh!! Are you serious?!" She asked loudly and happily. I nodded. Mona smiled big and tackled me with a hug.

Jason and Lucas walked into the house. Jason and I sat on one couch, Mona and Lucas on the other. Jason placed a hand on my knee and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Lucas and I have news for you too." Mona smiled.

"We are pregnant" they said at the same time.

Jason and I smiled. Jason congratulated Lucas and I, Mona. Mona and I kept talking. "Our babies can be besties." We said almost at the same time. We laughed. Mona said that she is only 2 months along. I told them that I was 4 months.

At 10pm Lucas and Mona left. I got in the shower then put my pajamas on and fell asleep when Jason was showering. I had a dream about the wedding. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. I was happy, Jason was happy. We got married and were having a baby. It was the best dream I ever had.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.5K 900 18
A pretty little liar fan fiction about Ezra Fitz, an english teacher and his student girlfriend Aria Montgomery. They have been dating over a year an...
25.4K 1.1K 38
A Justin Timberlake fanfic! When Justin goes to leave for his Europian leg of the tour. He meets an ordinary girl; Aria Traumen with a odd background...
64.3K 1.3K 183
Leah Hart is a normal teenage girl. That is until she meets Alison DiLaurentis. They become like sisters. When Ali disappears so does Leah. The only...
5.2K 99 26
Spencer Hastings and Aria Montogmery had been friends for years but were torn apart my Alison Dilaurentis. As their friendship grows they become clos...