Tell me you love me

*Jasons POV*

The fight Aria and I had was 2 weeks ago. We made up that night. We agreed to start being more honest with each other. Now we are even happier and we have a better relationship.

"Hey guys. How are you?" Spencer had asked as Aria and I walked into the hospital.

"Aria." Emily smiled

"Hey guys." Aria said as she gave them hugs. "I miss you guys. We need to do something together sometime. "

The girls ignored me, Toby, and Paige so the three of us started to talk.We could hear screaming down the hall and we all looked at each other and laughed.

All 6 of us walked into Hannas room. Hanna was laying on the bed other than all of us nobody was in the room. "Wheres Caleb?" Spencer asked."He went to look at the baby in the nursery." Hanna said sitting up.

Spencer, Emily, Toby, and Paige went to the nursery. Once they left Aria closed the door "Did you tell Caleb about Ezra?" Hanna turned her head to Aria "No I didn't!" Aria sat at the foot of Hanna's hospital bed. "You should really tell him Han.." Aria said softly.

"What she is trying to say is Ezra is here and you either tell him or Ezra tells him." I said looking at Hanna.

We all stayed for an hour or so. Hanna told us that she would tell Caleb about Ezra.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

*Hanna's POV*

Jason and Aria had a point. I needed to tell Caleb about Ezra. And I was going to. I just dont want to lose him.

"Caleb we should talk." I said as he handed me my cup of water. He sat at the foot of my hospital bed and raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me that you love me." I said plainly. He gave me a confused look "Just tell me that you love me. I need to know that you love me."

He kissed me. "I love you Hanna. No matter what. We well always have each other. I do love you. Just tell me whats going on.." I smiled slightly as he told me he loved me than I sighed.

"A while back I went out and I was being stupid and I kind of slept with Ezra Fitz.." Caleb stood up and I could tell that he was pissed off

"What the hell do you mean?!" He shouted.

"I slept with him and got pregnant.." I said in almost a whisper.

"So my baby isnt my baby..?!?!"

He was on the verge of tears.

"Do you love him..Ezra. Do you love Ezra?!"

I sat up immediately "No. No. Never. I love you. I want you."

Caleb sat next to me "Than we will get through this. You, me, and our baby girl." He smiled and kissed me.

Well that went better then expected.