Pure Love.

*Aria's POV*

Jason and I went to the marriage counselor today. It went okay we both yelled and we both cried. I love Jason I really do but its just hard knowing that he slept with some random girl. But I think that with the counseling we can work it out.

Jason just called me his mom is watching Madison, but he asked if we can talk I told him to meet me in my class room at Hollis. He didnt say what he wanted to talk about, but if it gets us to talk then I will talk to him. I was finishing up grading the essay that I had my class write just when Jason showed up. "Hey come in I'm just finishing up some grading." I said glancing up for only a second. He sat at a table in front of my desk.

"Aria I nees to get this iff my chest" he said grabbing my hand slowly.

I sighed "I dont know Jason."

"Please just listen?"

I nodded earning him to continue.

"I only went out that day because I was stressed and the band we were recording kept talking about it. I didnt mean to drunk that much and I definitely didnt mean to meet that girl." He said in on breath.

"Jason I love you. Okay, I have never stopped. When you came home I was furious. I hated what you did. I just couldnt bare the thought of losing the love of my life." I said looking into his greenish blue eyes.

"I love you too Aria. I never meant to hurt you and tust me if I could go back and change everything I would. I love you and I love Mads, I never-" I interrupted him by placing my lips onto his. Its was like the first time I kissed him, fireworks in my stomach, sparks flying. Real, true, honest, pure love.

Jason held me tight and kissed me, he pushed all of the materials off of the long workshop table and laid me down with him hovering over me. He kissed me and gave me a certain look, I smiled and nodded. He pulled out his wallet then a condom from inside the wallet. He smiled and kissed me slowly and it got more heated by the minute. We were kissing, giggling, clothes were coming off left and right. It was amazing.

I was putting my clothes back on as Jason cleaned up the materials on the floor. I smiled at him and he chuckled "what?" I asked looking in a mirror and seen his reflection. "Wow." Was all he said. It made me laugh I nodded and fixed my now messy hair. Once I fixed my hair and got dressed I helped him pick up all of the art tools.

"What does this mean?" He asked as I walked him to the door.

"That we are back together? " I said questioningly.

He smiled and kissed me. "Ill see you at home?" He asked walking out.

"I get off at 730." I said looking at the wall clock by the door 630. "One hour babe"

¤----------------------------------¤

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay so I am trying to make the chapters longer but I have a question do you guys prefer a lot of detail, little detail, or how I have been doing it? Please comment and tell me.