You win okay?!

*Aria's POV*

Alison has made my life a living hell. She has pushed me away. She has made all of the other girls ignore me. She has started rumors. She is going down.

I was sitting in my room sobbing. All day people have looked at me weird and made faces. Other than Jason, Mona is my only friend. She is the only one I can talk to. My mom walked into my room and seen me crying.

"Aria, honey, what is wrong?" My mom asked sitting on my bed next to me.

I sobbed even more when she spoke.

She rubbed my back "what is it, Aria?"

I took some deep breaths and spoke softly "Alison spread rumora about me" My mom looked at me "She is telling everyone that I am pregnant. " I wiped my face.

My mom was speechless. She looked at me "why would she say that?"

"She walked in on Jason and I having sex."

My mom was shocked. She said she would handle it.

The next day at school Alison came up to me "Hey snitching preggers" She said walking past me.

"Bitch" I yelled.

Alison laughed and slapped me then walked away. Jason pushed me the opposite direction and calmed me down.

Later that day I saw Alison in the student lot. I walked up to her.

"You win okay?! You win!" I yelled. I slapped her and walked away.

"I always do!" She yelled as I walked away.

"You're such a bitch!"

"Atleast I'm not pregnant!"

I lost it and slapped her as hard as I could. She hit me back. We got into a serious fight right there in the student lot. Two teachers broke it up.