Because I still love you.

*Quick Character update*

Incase there are any confusions here are the ages;

Madison: 6 months

Aria: 20

Jason: 23

Ali,Mike,Mona,Sean,Lucas: 19

Parents: 35-45

Other babies: 2-5 months

¤------------------------------------¤

*Jason's POV*

Aria and I are going to get a divorce. We just fight all of the time. We agreed that I still get Madison's on the days scheduled. I really dont want the divorce but its what Aria wants so I'm going to do it. I love Aria,I really do.

Aria dropped Madison off at the house. She told me that I should get the divorce papers in 2 weeks. Before she left I talked to her. And I dont know if it helped any. "Aria, I love you. I am seriously so sorry." I told her grabbing her hand.

"I know Jason, I know. But we dont even get along. It'll be for the best." She wiped the tears that fell from her beautiful greenish eyes. She pulled me into a hug and kissed the end of my lips. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted her. I messed up I know that but I needed Aria.

¤Next Morning¤

I drove to Aria's parents house so she could have Madison. Once I got there I seen Aria and Mike outside. Mike took Mads in the house and Aria and I talked for a few minutes. "So the lawyer called me.." She said slowly. "I cancelled the divorce." She said softly holding back her tears.

I smiled to myself "why did you do that? I thought thats what you wanted? A divorce, I mean. " I questioned.

She nodded slowly "Yeah, but after talking yesterday I realized that its not worth a divorce and having to ruin the almost perfect life that we had, its just not worth it ba- Jason. I think that we should start going to Marriage Counseling. "

Those two words hit me like a truck. Marriage Counseling, I didnt ever think that we would need it. I sighed very softly and nodded "Yeah, thats a good idea and I am sure that it will help." With that she nodded and stood up and walked to the front door. "I love you Aria." She nodded "Me too." She whispered. She walked into the house but spoke up and called my my name "Jason?" I turned and looked at her "I also cancelled the divorce because I still love you." Once she said those 5 words she closed the door.

Im happy that she cancelled the divorce papers and the divorce overall. I just miss my wife. The love of my life. I love her and she still loves me.I am happy that we could finally get on the same page of everything. I think that we might actually make this work. I hope that we do.

Aria is the love of my life. And I do not want to lose her of my daughter.