Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)

2.4K 20 6
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo !

First, sorry for the biiiiiig late, in case you didn't read my post, I was tired (and exhausted) because of school and other things
But now, I'm quite fine. I only need to sleep more longer and try to focus on writing rather than playing. I hope you don't mind it.

Anyway, this one-shot was requested by @AussieUchihaHuntsman Thanks for your request !

I remember most of the story about the anime but I don't quite remember about the personalities of these two pretty women. Still some troubles at the end.

By the way : Spoiler alert ! For people who's interested about the anime/game.

Anyway, let me break the history.

———————————

- On the way to a certain villain's military base -
- 3rd POV -

You're an agent who has joined recently the CIRS or Central Intelligence and Research Second, a Japanese-American unified anti-terrorism organization. You joined this organization because you wanted to be an operator but because of your lack of experience and maturity, you were forced to work as an agent.

You're in a vehicle of the CIRS in the back and you're going to a military base with your teammates. You heard the enemies in this place are creating super soldiers and they will use them to rule over the world.

You are both nervous and stressed because it's your first mission and you thought you didn't get enough training but your teammates reassured you and told you they went through this too. You're happy to know they care each other.

"We're almost here. Prepare your weapon." The driver said through the intercom and you all nodded to each other. You heard the vehicle crashing into wire fence and the back door opened.

You all left the vehicle and you shot to the enemies who got surprised. Because of the sudden attack, the enemies on the military base are dead. Your group searched through the place and they found a secret entrance leading to a basement so you decided to examine it.

- In the basement -

You and your team are moving forward while being on your guard. The corridor you took is made of steel from the floor to the rooftop which made you think this was built recently.

You noticed the alarm wasn't on since you entered into the military base. Maybe they forgot to turn it on or they are planning something. Nothing happened until you heard a click from behind. You all looked behind and you see a wall raising up and covering all the height of the corridor. You immediately understood this is a trap so you ran toward the other side but you see an another wall is raising up. You stopped while thinking it's over but someone pushed you roughly and made you jump over the wall before it completely closed the way.

"Guys ! Why did you push me ?" You asked them through the intercom.
"It's for your sake !" You heard one of your teammate talking. "You only started recently and if you die here, all you did until now will be pointless !"
"But you're more skilled than I ! It should be one of you instead of me !" You protested while trying to not get sad.
"Sorry but you have to continue the mission from now." Your leader said. "Tell everyone we love them—" The communication sudden got jammed.
"...I won't forget you guys." You said and you picked up your weapon before you continue to move forward.

After a few minutes later, you didn't see any enemy. You wondered what they are doing and you found a room with the door opened. You decided to check it and you found a big capsule with many computer screens. On each of them give an information like the heart rate, the state of a body and the brain. With all of these, you cannot believe their plan is what the CIRS expected.

You tried to check any files on the computer but unfortunately, you entered a wrong command and the capsule had started to open up. Freezing smoke came out of the gasp and when they disappeared, you found the body of a woman inside. She's naked and she has long blue hair. Her eyes are closed so you thought she's sleeping or unconscious.

After this discover, you decided to contact the HQ to tell them about it. While you're trying to call them, the woman had started to wake up and she saw you. After a while of recovery, she quickly got out of the capsule and grabbed your weapon and pointed it to you and you quickly got your hands up because of the sudden attack.

"Who are you and where am I ?" She asked you while watching over each moves you could make.
"I-I'm (L/N) (Y/N) ! An agent of the CIRS !" You immediately gave in.
"The CIRS...?" She said while she's lowering your weapon. "What's the year right now ?"
"It's 20XX !" You told her the year.
"...I understood now." She said and she gave you back your weapon. "I was supposed to be dead. Why am I still alive ?"
"I don't know but what I'm sure is the terrorists planned to make human weapon by using you as a model." You explained.
"Oh those guys..." The woman said while clenching her fist and looked at you. "Did you come here alone ?"
"No, there's my team but..." You can't continue because of how sad it is. The woman noticed it and she gave you a gentle hug.
"It's alright, I'm with you from now." She reassured you before she let you go. "My name is Kusakabe Asako ! Asako is fine !"

"Here they are !" You heard the terrorists coming.
"Hey (Y/N), do you have any weapon left ?" She asked you.
"I have my handgun—"
"Alright, I will lend your weapon !" She said before she grabbed not your handgun but your main weapon and she ran outside. You took a peek to the corridor and you saw her shooting precisely to the terrorists without getting touch. You're impressed by her moves.

After a while, the enemies were finally eliminated.

"Alright ! You can get out !" Asako shouted and you joined the corridor. You saw her stealing clothes from a terrorist. "It's not quite comfy to move but it will suffice." She said while you're coming to her.
"A-Argh...!" You heard one of the enemy groaning in pain. He was laying on his stomach with his leg broken. Maybe you can interrogate him.
"Leave him to me." Asako said as she passed you. She went closer to the injured man and she grabbed him by his shoulders before she pushed him to the wall. "Where's your chief ?"
"I-I don't—" Asako interrupted him by punching him on his face
"Where is he !?" She threatened the poor guy.
"H-He's in his office over here !" He said and the woman dropped him to the floor and kicked him making him unconscious before she moved up. You kinda felt bad for the bad guy but you decided to follow Asako.

- Meanwhile : with the bad guys -
- In the office -

"Chief ! The enemies got into one of our trap and are now dead !" A henchman said.
"Excellent." The chief said before he's drinking his wine.
"Buuuut...there's one survivor remaining." The soldier said and he saw the chief spilled out.
"What !?"
"A-And he also—" The henchman got interrupted by a big explosion from the big steel door and got shot down.
"I guess this is the office room." Asako said as she came in with you. She used some C4 to explode the door. "And you must be the boss. The one who kept me just to copy my abilities."
"T-That's right !" The boss said while trying to not show his fear and handing his finger to a button under his table. "A-And I see you're with—you idiots !" He pressed the button and automatic turrets came out from the ceiling. You suddenly felt an adrenaline and you quickly looked at Asako who's surprised. You ran to catch her and fall behind a part of the broken door before the turret started to shoot at you.
"T-Thanks..." Asako felt embarrassed and you smiled at her.
"It's my duty to help my teammate !" You told her happily and she smiled back.

You looked behind and you see the boss leaving casually toward his secret exit door. You tried to point your weapon to him but the bullet of the turret newly touched you and made you scared. You felt Asako grabbing gently your shoulder.

"Leave it to me !" She said and she ran toward the boss.

She avoided most of the bullets and even thought she got some of them, she managed to shoot down the generator which took down the turrets at the same time and she ran after the terrorist's leader. You decided to follow her and you saw her throwing the man to the wall and pointing your weapon to him.

"Now, you will kindly come with us and tell everything to the justice." She said, or rather ordered him.
"F•ck you !" He said before he spat at her. She got angry and she knocked him off with the grip of the weapon.
"Go grab him and let's get out of this place." She said and you followed her order.

During the moving, you two didn't say anything so you decided to have a talk.

"Hey Kusakabe-san—"
"Asako is fine." She interrupted you.
"So Asako, why were you...dead ?" You hesitated on the last word.
"Because of a bullet." She said. "This a••hole shot me in my knee and I didn't notice I was slowly dying." You noticed her fist clenched up. "If I lay my hand on Oslo, I—"
"Ah Oslo !" You interrupted her when you heard this name. "Don't worry, he's already dead."
"Really ? By who ?" She asked you surprised.
"By Kazami Yuuji." You told her and you can see her smiling and...crying.
"So he ended my task. He really grew up now." She said. You wanted to continue to talk but you don't want to disturb her anymore. You remembered you joined the organization because of Yuuji. You hesitated to join the group but the young man helped you and supported you after you told him you want to make the world safe.

"We're here." Asako said and you saw the outside. You can hear the helicopters waiting for you.
"The unit is here. We will start their extraction." The pilot said through the intercom and you saw them coming down to the ground.
"Good, unit, are you alright ?" You heard your chief, Harudera Yuria or JB, asking you. She supervised you during the work.
"I-I'm fine !" You're always nervous when you talk to her. "B-But I'm the only one left."
"...Sorry about that. I shouldn't send you there." You can tell she's sad.
"B-But it's fine because someone helped me and we took down the leader." You said to reassure her before you looked at Asako who's smiling.
"Who is it ?" Yuria asked you. You were about to answer but Asako picked your intercom.
"Hey ! Guess who's back ?" Asako said.
"A-A-Asako...!?" You can hear your supervisor shocked and surprised. "I-It's not possible..."
"Yeah, I didn't believe it too but thanks to your rookie, he saved me from my afterlife and so from those idiots." She said before she gave you a wink to you. You felt your heart raced up and you felt more nervous. You feel like...you're falling in love with her. She's skilled and she seems kind and cool so why not ?

The helicopter landed on the ground and you ride it up before you went back to the HQ.

"Hey (Y/N)." Asako called you. "What happened to Yuuji ? Is he still working ?"
"I don't think so. He was injured during his fight against Oslot and right now, he's recovering." You told her.
"I see..." She said and you noticed she's worried. You don't like to see her like that but at least, it taught you one of her side.
"I'm sure he will be fine. He's a tough one." You reassured her and she smiled at you.

- In the HQ -

After you left the bad guy to the jail, you and Asako decided to visit Yuria. You wonder what could be her reaction. You went to her office and you knocked the door before you entered.

"Ah (Y/N), you're here." Yuria said and she looked next to you. You can see she's starting to cry. "S-So you're real...?"
"Yep !" The blue haired woman said and moved toward her friend. "It's been a while. You didn't grow up at all."
"S-Shut up ! I-I'm already a fine woman !" Yuria said before she turned back and pouted. You and Asako laughed and you saw Asako grabbing Yuria with her arm.
"I know you really miss me right ?" She teased her.
"Y-You're wrong ! And stop, there's still (Y/N) here !" Yuria said while she's trying to get out and her friend looked at you. You were smiling and chuckling.
"And ? He seems to enjoy listening to us."
"B-But it's very embarrassing !" She said and you can't help but laugh. You hope you can stay with them and you wished it's stay like that.

- A few months later -
- In a bar -

The blue haired woman noticed you have potential so she picked you under her wings and trains you daily. You found the training rough and you couldn't move your limbs for a few hours.

Today, you were on a day off and you decided to give your friend, Yuuji, a visit on his island. Meanwhile, Asako and Yuria continued their job and right now, they are in a bar to distress.

"It's been years since we didn't get a drink together~!" Asako said while being already drunk.
"I-I think you should go easy with this drink." Yuria said worried.
"What are you talking about !?" Asako said while getting carried off.
"Maybe we should go back to home." Yuria said and she tried to grab her friend's wrist but she refused.
"No ~! And besides, I want to have some girl talks with you !" The drunk said and the sober sighed before she sat down.
"Alright, I will stay here."
"Yeah~! Hey barman ! An another drink here !" Asako said happily and Yuria couldn't help but sigh but she's happy to see her friend acting like the old days.

"So do you have a lover ?" Asako asked her seriously and Yuria nearly spitted her drink.
"W-Why this question !?" The blonde asked embarrassed.
"You're serious !? I was out for years and meanwhile, you're still single~!" Asako said angrily. "And what about (Y/N) ?"
"W-Why did you bring him ?" Yuria felt her heart racing when she heard your name.
"Look, he's kind and he's hardworking and he's always doing his best. You should see him during the training." Asako said before she took a drink.
"But he told me this is rough." Yuria said. She sometimes comes at you to know your situation between you and her friend. You told her it's quite hard but you won't give up. Asako frowned before she put the glass down quietly.
"Why didn't he tell me so ?" Asako became angry again while she hit the poor table before she suddenly got an idea. "Unless..." She stared at the blonde who got confused. "You're worried about him !"
"Y-You're wro..." Yuria gave up with a sigh. "Alright, I care about him and what ?"
"So it means you love him ?" Asako said and Yuria blushed.
"I-I'm just worried about him because I'm his supervisor !" Yuria refused to admit and Asako laughed like crazy.
"Don't say that ! Look, I love him too and that's why we should make the initiative to get his attention !" She said and Yuria sighed once again.
"Listen, I told you that—wait, did you say we ?" She suddenly got confused when she thought about it. The blue haired woman smiled and nodded. Yuria took a while to understand and she suddenly blushed.
"I was right ! You love him too !" Asako said and laughed.
"G-Geez ! You tricked me !"

And so, they decided to make the moves to get your love. Asako was confident about it but for Yuria, she didn't expect to be part of this plan.

- The next week -

You're training with Asako in a close quarter combat. She wanted to teach you some advanced techniques and at the same time, warm up her body.

You tried to hit her but she blocked it with her arm and she hit you back but you blocked it too. The battle lasted for a few minutes with both of you exchanging the hit. You backed up to get some breath and you see your trainer not tired at all.

"Not bad (Y/N)." She said with a smile.
"T-Thanks Asako." You thanked her for the compliment and you went back to spare. You tried to launch a hit directly to her face but she avoided before she grabbed your arm. You were about to pull your arm up but she grabbed your back and she tripped you before she harshly brought you to the ground. You felt it hurt because of her force and the hard dirtied ground.
"Looks like it's my win !" You can see a pretty and satisfied smile forming on her face. She helped you to get up but you quickly fell on her. What's worse is your head got between her breast.
"I-I'm sorry !!" You quickly got out from her and you closed your eyes while you prepared mentally to get hit but instead, nothing happened. You opened your eyes and you saw her blushing and still on the ground. She got up and she left to the house without saying any words.

While you stare at her, you felt someone grabbing your shoulder. It's from your supervisor. She surely came to check on you.

"So how's the training ?" She asked you.
"Quite harsh I guess ?" You answered her uncertainly and she smiled.
"I understand you. She was like that back when Yuuji was here."

You two decided to have a walk in the forest. It's quite sunny and it's not too chill or too hot. During the walk, you noticed your supervisor blushing and glancing at you.

"Are you alright ?" Yuria got surprised by your sudden question.
"I-I'm fine !" She said and she hurriedly went ahead. You quickly followed her and you noticed a little rock in front of her feet. You can guess she will trip.
"Watch out !" You said and she looked at you and like you expected, she's tripping on the rock. You ran toward her and you grabbed her by her waist on her back to keep her from falling.
"T-Thanks..." You let her go and you continued to walk. Yuria and you couldn't help but feel your heartbeat going faster when you thought about this moment.

- At Asako's wood house -

You and Yuria finished the walk and you decided to check on the long blue-haired girl. When you got here, you see she's cooking for the dinner.

"Here you are !" She said when she noticed your presence. "How's the walk ?"
"It was fine right Yuria-san ?" You asked your supervisor who's blushing.
"Y-Yeah I guess ?" She kinda agreed with you and Asako got suspicious with a smirk.
"The dinner's nearly ready so go put on the table."

- Time skip because I'm sleepy -
- After dinner -

After the dinner which you found it delicious, Asako told you she and her friend will give you a present for your hard work. She told you to close your eyes and so you did.

Yuria looked at Asako confused as the blue-haired girl is walking toward you and signaling her to come closer to you. The blonde and the other got closer to you and Asako pointed her finger to her lips to your cheek. Yuria blushed a lot and shook her head and her friend pouted before she leant her lips toward your cheek like planned. Yuria pouted on her turn and didn't want to be left alone so she's doing the same thing.

After you felt both of them kissing your cheeks, you got surprised as your heart raced for a second and you quickly opened your eyes. You saw them looking away. Asako told you it's your present and she hoped you're happy with this. Yuria said she was kinda forced to join her and Asako said with a blush :

"From now on, let's stay together."

———————————

The next one will be...meh. I actually have a lot of request.
...
Alright, the next one will be either a :
- Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG)
- Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG). Yeah, a sequel.

A little question but I wonder if I should make a chapter with all the requests I have ? I doubt someone would care about it but hey, maybe you will be inspired. ( °ω°)

Anyway, see you next time !

(3547 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
915 10 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...
38.9K 829 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
15.2K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader