💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 112 ~ 115

287 8 6
By anirudhpianist

Ajay wondered why Varun talking one kind but he still didn't asked him anything. Varun take Ajay's hand and hold it with his two palms like shaking hands.

Varun : I request you one..Please take care of my sister..

At first,Ajay was felt something fishy but he hold Varun hands.

Ajay : Veesha is my wife,Varun..I will take care of her exactly like how you and my Father and Mother in law did..Don't worry..

Ajay pat his shoulder.

Ajay : You can come here whenever you want see her or just give me a call..I'll bring Veesha there..We are all one family..

Varun shake his hands to Ajay.

Varun : Thank you so much for telling this,Mr.Ajay..I really appreciated..

He let go his hands. Veesha come between them.

Veesha : Aik!! Rendu perum ena peresege?

She look at them suspiciously.🤨

Ajay : Un samayal seri illane sonne..Un Anna  adjust pannike sonnare..He suggested me to buy a recipe book for you too..

Veesha drop her jaw.😲 then she tap Ajay's arm but not too hard.

Veesha : You don't like my cooking?! How dare you?!

Ajay : Ouch!

He over act and rub his arm. Varun smiled at the couple. Veesha link her arm with brother then drag him inside. Ajay still stands there.

Veesha : He really tells you that,Anna?

She asked her brother with upset then look behind at Ajay who staring at the siblings.

Varun : Ille,ma..He really said good about you..

Veesha frowned at her brother then at Ajay. She looked back to her brother,smiling.

Veesha : What he did said to you?

They went inside while chatting.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Next day.. The telephone ring. Ajay answered it then he was shocked. He asked some questions to the person on telephone line.

Ajay : Okay..We will come there now.. He hung up the phone and stared at Veesha.

She was happily playing and pampering with Deva infront of Anjana while Anjana was smiling at them. Ajay look down at the floor then walk to her.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha stop playing with the kids. She turned to Ajay. She stood up and walked to him.

Veesha : Ena,Ajay?

Ajay : Can you follow me?

Veesha : Enga?

Ajay : Mothele Vaa..

He grip her hand and drag her out. In car,she nagged him and asked where they going but Ajay refused to tell her. They reach a hospital. They met a doctor in office. Veesha took a seat. Ajay remained stood up. She seems alittle worried cause she have no idea why Ajay brings her to a hospital but she still have a tiny smile on her lips.

Doctor : Mrs.Veesha..

Veesha : Yes,Doctor..

Doctor : Mr.Varun..

Veesha : He's my brother..Why?

Doctor look at the reports then look back at Veesha. She turned and look at Ajay. Ajay look down so she turned to Doctor. Her worrys grow bigger.

Veesha : What happened,Doctor? What happened to my brother?!

Doctor : Mr.Varun passed away few hours ago..

Her smiled faded away. She wide her eyes with shocked. She want to talk but something stop her to talk. She was struggling.

Veesha : It can't be..

She gasped and look at Ajay then look at Doctor.

Veesha : I..I..I just met him yesterday..He was totally fine..

She try to control her tears but Her tears were scroll on her cheeks.

Veesha : He ta-..I..

Ajay look at Veesha who is crying.

Veesha : I want see him..

Doctor : I understand but No..You can't see him now..,Mrs.Veesha..

Veesha : I'm a doctor too..

She raised her voice.

Doctor : He just passed away few hours ago..He met an accident..He was died on the spot..

She frown and she can't bear to hear those words. She struggle to her cried. It was hard for her to accept that her brother was died.

Veesha : Avere vitha enake yaarum ille , Doctor..Please let me see him..I can do-

Ajay heard that sentences and His eyes fill with tears when she said that. It's really hurt him terribly. Doctor interupt her.

Doctor : Calm down..

She start to cried more.

Veesha : I want to see him Now..

She grab the report then got the ward number. She stood up and went out from the room. She search for the ward. Ajay and Doctor rush behind her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She don't want to listen him. She keep on rushing and searching for her brother. Ajay grip her arm.

Veesha : Let me go!

She shouted while crying.

Veesha : I want to see my brother..

She pull her arm from Ajay. She searching the ward.

Ajay : Doctor..

Two male nurses pushing a bedwheel towards them as Ajay requested the doctor cause Veesha was behaving mad. Veesha saw her brother on the wheel bed. She hold his wrist. The pulse was nothing.

Doctor : His brain is dead..We can't do anything..(to Ajay)

Ajay hold his forehead,anxious. She let go Varun's hand and cover her mouth with her palms then cry. She's a doctor, she save alot of people's life but she had no chance to save her own brother. She knee down on the floor cause her sorrow make her weak. She couldn't stand anymore by seeing his brother was died. She cover her whole face and cry more. Ajay knee down. He hold her to convince her. One of his hand wrap around her shoulder.

Ajay : Sha..Don't cry..Please..

He pull her on him as embracing her. He couldn't see her crying. She cry on his chest. He have nothing to tell to convince or comfort her than give a hug to her and let her cry.

Few days after all the ritual held,..

Ajay have to attend important meeting. Before he goes to his work place,he took a seat at living room. He called for Veesha but she didn't come so he stood up and go to Veesha who at kitchen. She was slicing the tomatoes to make sandwich but her eyes were looking somewhere in out of focus. He stared at Veesha who look so down. Ajay didn't call her in fact he understood her situation. Ajay's mother come to the kitchen,saw Ajay there watching Veesha.

A's M : Veesha! Ajay called you!! What are you doing here?!

A's M rise her voice. Veesha cut one of her finger skin with knife accidently. Ajay was shocked too when her step mother shouted. Ajay go to his wife and grab a tissue then wrap on Veesha's finger.

Ajay : Ma! What for you shouting? It's alright..

He replied to his mother softly. He bring Veesha to living room and do small bandage for Veesha's finger before he leave for work.

Ajay : Veesha..

She looked at him,not smiling. Her sorrow can be seen on her face and eyes.

Ajay : I really need to attend this meeting..I'll return to home as soon as possible..Don't do any of the chores..You don't have to..Anu and Amma will do it..Okay?

All Veesha did was shake her head as agreed and nothing much. Ajay hold her arm.

Ajay : Have your breakfast first..Take care..

He leave.

Evening,..

After the meeting,Ajay called his home when his mother answered the call. He asked about his father and do they had their food.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Why you didn't come for lunch,pa?

Ajay : I was really busy with meetings..I told you ,right? Anyway,Veesha epdi iruka? She had her meals?

The line was disconnected.

Ajay : Hello? Ma?

He sighed and hung up the phone. He didn't waste his time by making another call. He decided to not call back but go back home because he done with his damn bussinessmeetings.

Ajay was back to home. As he enter his home,found his step mother and Anu were placing all the items they cooked on the dining table. He didn't see his wife.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Vanthe sapdhe da..

Ajay : Haan..Sapdheren.

He looked around then went to the chair and remove his coat.

Ajay : Appa enga?

Ajay's mother : He's sleeping..

Ajay folding his sleeve shirt up after unbutton his wrist shirt button.

Ajay : Where is Veesha? Is she eaten?

Ajay's mother : Naa ivulo kupethu paten..Ave venna'ne sollitha..😒 Anu stop whatever she was doing and stared at Ajay's mother.😧 She could Shoba's long nose.🤥 Ajay's eyes looked at Ajay's mother.

Ajay's mother : Nee Kupethu paare..

Ajay's mother turned back to kitchen. Ajay frowned and went to upstair to his room. Ajay hold door knob and turn it. He push his room door and enter inside his room then close the door.

Ajay : Veesha..

He look at her bed but she was not there. He walked to the washroom and open the door. She was not there too. He turned back then his eyes went wided when saw Veesha was lying on floor like lifeless and unconsious too. He run to her.

Ajay : Sha!(worried)

He saw her eyes were swollen,her face was red,her messy hair. She looks terrible. He tap her cheek to wake up her. He check her and she is alive. He carry her and make her on bed. He grab water jug then sprinkle some water drops on her face.

Ajay : Ma,open up your eyes..

Ajay shook her shoulder then tap her cheek gently to wake up. Veesha open her eyes slowly,look at him.

Ajay : Veesha?(worried)

He cupped her face. As she get up,he take off his hand from her then give her glass of water. She drank it. He grab and place the glass aside when she finish it.

Ajay : What you did until you fainted?

She look down.

Ajay : Hey..I'm asking you..Answer me..

She started to cry again.

Ajay : Veesha..

She wipe her tears away.

Veesha : I'm fine..You go office..

Ajay : How can I leave you alone when you keep on crying and make yourself weak?

He gasped.

Ajay : You will be sick if you make yourself sad..Sapthiya?

He asked her,low tone. Veesha shake her head,No.

Ajay : Not even breakfast is it?

She was quiet because that is truth.

Ajay : So,you didn't listen to me?

He rise his voice volume abit. When her silent tears scroll on her cheeks ,he sighed. He know he should not show his angry. By show his angry or harshness not gonna help Veesha from her sorrow. He take his handkerchief and wipe her tear away then wipe her face as well.

Ajay : Veesha..

He call her calmly.

Ajay : You was fainted and you know why..Un feelings enake purithe but
I don't wish to see you like this..

He sounds really worried. She choose to be quiet as he started to talk. He look away when she didn't say anything ,not even a Ok. He stood and went out of his room. He come back again then walk to Veesha's bed and found Veesha was sitting on the floor and leaning on bed side. She staring at the floor. Her eyes were still red because of crying. Ajay sat beside and face her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She remained silent.

Ajay : Veesha..

She look at him then look back to the floor.

Ajay : Sha,this is must be really hard for you..But nothing going to happen if you remain broken..Your brother still alive and living your heart..Stop being like this..

She didn't open her mouth.

Ajay : Eat something..

Veesha : I don't want..

She said it by facing the floor.

Ajay : Come on,Veesha..

She looked at him.

Veesha : Please don't force me,Ajay..

He sighed cause she being stubborn so he stood up then walked to his closet. She wipe her tears and hugged her legs to herself. She rest her head on her knee and close her eyes. She sensed someone touched her arm. She tilt up her head and look,Ajay again. He come back. He give something to her. It was old photo frame. Ajay's family photo. She saw Ajay's father,Ajay's biological mother and two cute boys(kids) exactly look like Ajay. So,he's a twin. She was shocked to see that.

Ajay : I know you have never seen this photo at any corner of this house.

She looked at him.

Ajay : Remember,I showed you last time..This is my really mother.. and this is my twin brother..

She look back at the photo.

Ajay : I lose them when I was kid..You know how I was..Even I was too young but I had enough maturity to understand that they are not with me anymore..My mother and twin brother..I was sad even my father too,Veesha..But at one point of our life,we have to move on..It's not that we have to forget them and live our life..We must be live as how they want us to be..They are living in what we are doing for them..

He take back his photo frame and put it on bed. He grab her hand and hold it between his hands.

Ajay : I can understand what you go through now..But sure your brother and your parents won't be happy to see you like this..They loves you,Veesha..You have to be happy for them..

She see him but still never say anything.

*Knock! Knock!

Ajay : Iru varen..

Ajay let go her hand and stood up. He check who was that as Veesha was thinking. Ajay close the door and walked to Veesha.He sat beside her but he was facing Veesha.He give a glass of water to her to drink.She drink without refused. Ajay take some rice with curry and vegetables.He bring to her lips.She refused to eat by feeding.

Veesha : Ajay..Never mind..I-

Ajay : Picch!

He glared at her,sulked face.She stop being stubborn when She notice him looks so tired.His eyes still have dark circle and eye bag.He have his bussiness stress,his sister life tension and now worrying about Veesha.She sensed she troubling him alot by not taking care of herself and still in her sorrow. He feed her by his hand even his stomach making sound like a whale. He must be really hungry but his priority was her. She never expect that he would feed her. He really being nice and affection her. It's seems he cared about her alot. At the moment,this is what she need and that's what he doing. While she eating,she stared at him.

Veesha : Nee saptiya?

She asked him in middle of feeding time.

Ajay : Later..First,you eat..

He fill her mouth with the rice to stop her question. After he done with feeding her..

Ajay : I'll be back..Okay?

Veesha : Hmm..

He stood up then place the plate aside.

Ajay : Get up,Sha..Sit on bed..Come on..

He grasp her hand to help her to get up. As she sat on bed,he grab the plate and glass. Before he leave,he give the glass of water to her to drink.

At night,..

He went to balcony,Veesha was there. As he touch her shoulder to her attention,she turned to him. He see tears on her eyes and scrolling down. She was crying silently and no one knows that.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : He leave me alone as orphan..

As she cover her face and couldn't hide crying when Ajay found her like this,he decided to embrace her to convince.

Ajay : Hey..It's okay to be sad but stop saying that and crying..

He whispered to her and let her to lean on him. He gave his shoulder to her, that's what she really need and the most. He cupped her face with his warm palms.

Ajay : Enough of crying..

She pressing lips to control her crying but she still failed. He wipe her tears and cupped her face once again.

Ajay : You are not alone or orphan..I'm your husband..I told you that day,Here my family are yours too..It's our family..I repeat that again today..You get me?

She nodded while looking down.

Ajay : More than that,I'll be what you need and what you want.. I'll be your everything..You no need to worry that you don't have anyone..I'm here you for you..Can't you see that?

He hugged her to comfort her. After sometimes,he make her to sleep on her bed then cover her with blanket. He caress her hair. She was looking at him.

Ajay : Now close your eyes and sleep..

He whispered to her and blink once then looked at her like everything gonna be alright. When she blink her eyes,Tears fall from her eyes as seeing her husband so caring. He was too quick to wipe it away.

Ajay : Shhhuuuu..

He move to her closer and pull her on his lap to make her head lying on him. He let her to sleep on his lap. He caress her hair once then tap her arm gently countless times to make her fall asleep. He do how a mother will do that to make her child to sleep.

Time passed by,Ajay observed her if Veesha sleeping and the answer is Yes. She is sleeping while resting her head on his lap. Ajay could felt her peaceful sleeping. He turned to check the time. He grab the clock then off the alarm which set by Veesha to wake up the next day earlier. He wants her to sleep and rest well.

He slowly hold her head and pull the pillow then place it under her head. He stared at her for sometimes if she waking up from sleep but she is not so he decided to go out from his bedroom to do his work at his office room which he left off in half way. He went out but still come back to his bedroom. He was holding his file and placed it on his bed then walked to Veesha.

He examine her again if she still sleeping and she is. He walked back to his bed and grab his file. He sat on his bed then turn on his bed lamp light then studying his file project. He wants to do his work in the same time he take care of Veesha because she might be needs him. Ajay being so much caring husband.

Veesha woke up as the sunlight through the window touch her face. She realize she is not sleeping on Ajay's lap so she got up and sit. She feels the sunlight more bright than usual. She turned and look at the time. It's showed late morning. She grab the clock and check it again. She can't believe it's already late for her routine work.

Veesha : God!

She's oversleep. Her mother in law going to be unhappy with this is not the first time. She jump off her bed then grab whatever she needs to bathroom. She came back from bathroom after shower.

Veesha : God!

She's oversleep. Her mother in law going to be unhappy with this is not the first time. She jump off her bed then grab whatever she needs to bathroom. She came back from bathroom after shower. She turned and found her bed was messy,also including Ajay's bed. She rushed to their beds and make it neat then joined it as well. She was walking there and here. Her hair still untie. She went to mirror. She have no time to touch up. She was mumbling to herself while making a messy bun with her hair.

Veesha : Poche! Iniki enamo nadake poo'the! Ena solle poragelo!! Kadavelu! Please save me!

Suddenly,the door was open. She saw Ajay enter the room then close the door. Ajay who holding a mug in his hand ; saw Veesha ,Veesha calm down and all her tension flew away as she saw him. She let go her hair as she done with her bun hair. She recall back. It all about last night,the way he treated her and he comfort her were make her to feel him more special to her.

Ajay : Hey..You woke up and..

He raised his eyebrows while walking towards her and stop at his bed.

Ajay : Fresh up..

She wided her eyes then come to reality and sensed She woke up late.

Veesha : Yeah..I overslept today..I'm sorry..I don't know if the alarm really make sound..

She walk to reach the door but stop by Ajay. He grip her arm from going to the door.

Veesha : I have alots of work pending..Leave me..

Ajay : You no need to be sorry,Veesha..I told you not to do any of chores,Right?

She stared at him as He talked to her calm. He being sweet.

Ajay : Nothing is pending now

He pull her while staring at her.

Veesha : But Amma might be angry on me for waking up late..

Ajay : Nah! They have alots work to do too..

Veesha : See! I told you! It was because of me!

Ajay : No! That's not what I meant..She take Appa and Anjana to temple as usual..They wanted to talk to Aarthi aunt as well too..Do you think she have any other work to do than these? She's busy with that issues.. They will take so much time for that..

Veesha : Oohh..You never go there?

Ajay raised his eyebrow.

Veesha : You was worried about Anjana anni too,right?

Ajay : They scared there will be a war if I go there..

Veesha : No wonder you look so cool today..

She gasped.

Ajay : Yup!

His eyes wided.

Ajay : And yeah..Your alarm was turned off by me..

Veesha : You did but why?(puzzled)

Ajay : You need more rest,Veesha..

He look the mug which he holds.

Ajay : Here coffee for you..Take your own sweet time..No need to rush on things today..

She smiled As He pat her arm. He walked to door then stop there and turned.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Uhhmm..

Ajay : I already call your Dean and inform that you are on leave for couple of days..

Veesha : Huh?

Ajay : Yup..You don't need to go work..Ram and Shashi came here just now to meet you..I told them you were sleeping..

Veesha : Ajay..(worried)

She felt ashamed when guests knew that she sleeping until late morning.

Ajay : Don't worry,Sha..They knew what you go through..I told them you slept late..So,later we will be going to Ram's house..You can't stay here all the time..This room damn boring and I knew it..

She smiled.

Veesha : I don't believe that..

She look at the room.

Veesha : This room is great as my groom..(mumbling)

She really enjoyed stayed with him. He frowned cause he didn't heard her.

Ajay : What did you said?

Veesha : Huh..Uhhmm..Nice room..

Ajay : You are really,really have a big heart to say that..Uhhhmm..Haan..Yeah..To Ram's House at lunch time..Okay?

Veesha : Okay..

She watch him as he walk away then she take a sip the coffee and She about to call him for thank him for yesterday and morning coffee but he went out. As she come to downstair after she take her own time to get ready,Ajay walked to the living room with meal of breakfast plate. He grasp her wrist then make her sit on sofa. When he gets ready to feeds her,Veesha was looking around if Anu see them or anytime his family memeber might be home.She don't want to embrassed Ajay for sure or let him to treat her like baby.

Ajay : Say Aaaa..

She chuckle.🤭Ajay's face was glowing and he was delighted when see her smiling again but still he never smiled.He gazed at her.She hold the plate and try to grab it from him.

Veesha : It's alright,Ajay..I will eat by myself..Give it to me..

Ajay : You don't like me to feed you is it?

Veesha : Huh..Uhmm..Hmm..

She would loved if Ajay feed her but she was too shy to admit it to him.

Veesha : What if anyone see us..Anu is there..

Ajay : I don't care..Open your mouth or else you see me starving too..

She roll her eyes and pouted her lips like sulked. He place the plate on the table.

Ajay : Fine..I'm not gonna eat..Be happy by feeding yourself..

He about to stood up but She sighed and grip his hand. He sit and stared at her ,she take the plate then give him to let him feed her.

Ajay : That's my wife..

He pinch one of her cheek. Her cheeks turns red,not because of he pinch her hard but she blushed. He started to feed her.  Anu who saw the couple from kitchen ,she didn't walk in there. She knows it will be a disturb of the couple.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha who spraying those flowers at outside. She check on the flower petals then continue spray the flowers. Suddenly,she hold her head and close her eyes. Wrinkles on her forehead. She got headache again. She stop whatever she was doing then went inside the house. She drink a glass of water then sit on sofa while holding her forehead and close her eyes.

Ajay ,at office room, was flipping his papers. He have no mood to check on his work,it really boring but no choice,he still he have to do his work. After sometimes,he check the time. He come back to living room and found Veesha was sitting on cushion quietly. The television was off. He feel dubious so he walked to her.

Ajay : Sha..

He touch her arm for her attention. She turned then smiled to him.

Ajay : Why so quiet? Why don't you watch the TV?

Veesha : There is nothing interest to watch..

She pouted.

Ajay : You want to watch movie? I got some video cassette..

Veesha : No,Ajay..I don't want to watch movie either..

She look away then rest her chin on her palm. He sit on other cushion then stared at her. Her gazed went down to the floor. Look like the headache is gone but not her sadness. He stood up and walked away as she remained silent but she look back and see Ajay. It's seems like he pissed off or didn't care and did not want comfort her anymore. She grab the "throw pillow" and hug it.

She rest her head on the outside of arm sofa then close her eyes. Her mind fill with her brother memories. After awhile,she felt something on her eye lashes like someone touched and played with it. She open her eyes and see Ajay. It was Veesha tricks to played with his eye lashes last time and now he take over it and did to her. He pinch her one of her cheek to wake up.

Ajay : Wake up..

He whispered to her. She get up and sit properly then look up at him. He already changed his outfit to casual which are dark jeans , round neck white T-shirt and denim jacket. She have no idea now what is going on his mind. So,he was not pissed of her. He just went to changed his clothes. He grasp her wrist and pull her to get up. He drag her to shoe rack. She understood he gonna take her out.

Veesha : Ajay..I didn't changed my clothes yet..

Ajay : Not a problem..

She gazed at him😒 one kind cause he looks stylish but she just in simple saree which she used to wore it in home,not for outing or work. As she follow Ajay ,unhappily. Ajay let Veesha sit front and close the door for her then he sit on driver seat. He drove the car to the destiny. He brought her to a clothes shop. He link his arm with hers while walking section by section.

Ajay : Other than saree,it's okay?

Veesha : Uhmm..(agreed)

Ajay : This one? Or that?

He point two of light green and peach traditional tops to her but she reject it. He sighed then realise her favourite colour. He show her a navy blue long sleeve tops, red long skirts and also a red shawl.

Ajay : These one ,okay?

Veesha : Perfect..

Ajay : Go and try first..

She grab it from him then walked away. She asked to the sales girl for the fitting room. She walk back to Ajay and simply bumped his arm then walked away to fitting room. He followed her.

In theatre,..

The movie was playing on the screen. Veesha turned to Ajay who crunching the popcorns while watch the movie,so interesting. He look at her and put a popcorn inside her mouth but she still stared at him. He place the popcorn cup on her hand then hold her cheeks and make her face to the screen movie. He rest his hand on her shoulder.

He place the popcorn cup on her hand then hold her cheeks and make her face to the screen movie. He rest his hand on her shoulder and his other hand feeding her and himself with popcorns.

After sometimes, he bring the popcorn to her mouth to feed her but she was looking at somewhere and not the movie. He eat the popcorn and see what make her to look away from the interesting movie. The speed of he chew popcorn become slow when he saw another couple at side with a distance from them at front ,busy kissing each other.💏 So,that's what makes to Veesha stared at them like a child with curious.😯😳

The Ajay's palm resting on Veesha's shoulder goes to her face and close her pair of eyes to prevent her from staring at intimated things.
Ajay : Watch the movie..Don't disturb them.. Ajay whispered to her ear. He take off his palm from her eyes then push her cheek to make her face watch the movie and not the couple. He rest his palm on her shoulder back. When she turned and looked at him,he feed the popcorn inside her mouth instead of kiss. They continue watch the movie.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay bring Veesha to Ram's house.

Ram : Hey..Veesha and My Buddy Ajay..Welcome home!😄😁

Ram turned behind and called for his wife; Shashi.

Ram : Shashi!

Shashi : Enada?!

Shashi shouted from kitchen. Ajay looked at Veesha and she was wided her eyes then chuckled.

Ram : Come here..

Ram turned front with embrassed but handle them with smile.

Ram : Sis,please take your seat..

They walked to the living room. Ram and Ajay were talking so secret. Veesha turned,they act normal.

Shashi : My God! Veesha?! 😃

Shashi hugged Veesha then cheek to cheek kisses. Ajay and Ram looked at them weirdly.🤨🤔 The ladies broke the hug.

Shashi : Epdi iruke?

Veesha : I'm fine,Shashi..

Shashi : Come..Come and sit..

She brings her to sofa. Veesha sit on sofa as Shashi took beside her.

Ram : Nee vaada en thango!

Ram link his arm with Ajay's and drag him to living room.

Ajay : Chummah iruda..

They sit opposite of the ladies.

Veesha : The house looks so pleasent..

Shashi : Thank you,Veesha..

When the house servant served them with drinks.

Shashi : Have the drink,Veesha..

Veesha : Thanks..😊

They had a conversation. After they have drinks..

Shashi : Hey..You want to check out the upstair too..Come on..

The ladies stood up and walked to the upstair. While Shashi dragged Veesha,Veesha turned and look behind at Ajay. He thumbs up to her,she replied him a smiled then follow her friend.

Ram : Une manushana mathikeve ille..Sorry da..

Ram feel upset for Ajay because Shashi treat Ajay like he's invisible. Ajay divert the topic because he knows Ram feel bad for him.

Ajay : Dei..Nee enake vidhe suthi kammike mathiya? This is the first time I come to your house..

Ram : Aik!😃 Vaage bro..Vange..Ungaleke illathetha?

Ram and Ajay stood up and walk to kitchen.

Ram : So,this place call kitchen..Inga than en pondati kevalama samai'pa..

Ram point the fridge.

Ram : Aprom..Ithe vanthe fridge..

He open it and show Ajay what they got inside the fridge.

Ram : All foods..And drinks..

Ajay sighed. Ram open the drawer and take a spoon.🥄

Ram : This is spoon..

He took a fork from the same drawer.

Ram : Paare..Itheke naalu paalu iruke..

Ajay gazed at Ram,boredom. As Ram close the drawer after keep all inside,Ajay grab knife.🔪

Ajay : Ithe pere ena,Macha?

Ram smile fakely.😅 He understood Ajay got pissed off. Ajay keep it back where he found it.

Ajay : En'ne kindhal pandreya?🤨

Ram : Pinna enada? She also behaving rude and you also act like nothing happen..😒

Ajay : Vidhe da..I deserved it..

Ram : Inum evulo naal'likida..She crossing her limits..Today sure we gonna have a big fight..

Ajay : If you do that,I will break your arm,Ram..

Ram : Dei..Naa un nanban da!

Ajay : She's my best friend too..Let her be like that..It's all my fault..Thale elithu!

He sighed and leave the kitchen. He saw a A2 size art been framed and hang on the wall and the staircase. It were Ram and Shashi. It's looks so realistic. A small crown at bottom of the art as a symbol.

Ajay : Hey..Damn! This is Super cool!

Ram : Un wife art thane..Apo yenda apdi solle mateh? But iruthalum..It was best..Naa apdiye anga nikire mathire illa?

Ajay : Uhm.

Ajay wided his eyes & drop his jaw. He never know his wife is very good in art.

Ajay : Veesha va?

Ram : Yup! She gifted us for our wedding anniversary..Remember the party..

Ajay : Oooohh..She's good at drawing?🤔

Ram : Athe painting,Machi..😅

Ajay gazed at Ram who corrected him.😒

Ram : Unake teriyatha?

He sighed and walk back to the living room and sit there.

Ram : Machi..Backyard?

Ajay : Yen? Ithe chedi kodi'ne soldretheka?

Ram giggling then sit beside him. They talked for sometimes,here the ladies come back to downstair then sit. When Ram making the conversation more fun,Veesha chuckle.🤭 Ajay noticed She looks alittle happy when she mingle with these people.

Ram : So,Ajay..your birthday party going to be in house or somewhere in hotel?

Ajay : Dei!(gritted teeth)

Veesha bugged her eyes and look at the Ajay and Ram. Ajay go closer to Ram and whispered him.

Ajay : She just recovering and you asking for party..Dei ithe nalla ille..(whispered)

Ram felt guitly so he look at Veesha.

Ram : Oops..Sorry..My mind was block so I said it..I never realise you can't celebrate it at the moment..

Veesha : Why not?

She question them back. Ajay and Ram looked at each other,Shashi smiling to Veesha.

Ajay : No need,Veesha..Ithe ethuke..Ipo party ellam vena..

Ram : Sarake poche!(mumbling about alcohol)

Ajay step Ram's feet to shut him up.

Ram : Aaaa!😱🤪😵(shout)

Ajay : Sorry! 😐

Ajay pat Ram's shoulder.

Ram : Uhhm..It's Okay..

Veesha : We gonna celebrate it,okay?(to Ajay)

Ajay glance😒 at her then glared😠 at Ram so much.

Ajay : Veesha..Please understand..

Veesha : Yen enakaga paane mathiya?(to Ajay)

That sentence trapped Ajay from reculant. Ajay looked down.

Ajay : Fine..As you wish..

Ram wide his eyes and look at Ajay who listen and being tie with Veesha's words.

Ram's mindvoice : Poo'thana nankuram'teh?😏(smug) Mapelai Sekithan..😌

Veesha : First invitation for you two..MUST COME!

She smiled.

Ram : Great! Naa illamey ivan birthday party ah?!

Ram shook Ajay's shoulder.

Ram : We gonna have a whale of a time!!😃😎

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..Whatever!😒

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

In car,..

As Veesha watch the window side,Ajay take a peep of his wife then slow down the volume of the radio sound.

Ajay : Hey,Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm..

She turned to him.

Ajay : Are you tired?

Veesha : No..Why?

Ajay : You want to go home..Would you mind if we go somewhere?

Veesha : Uhhmm..No..

Ajay : Okay..

She smiled. After awhile,they reach the place. It was just a normal park. It was late afternoon but the sky was abit not so sunny day but windy. The climate was perfect for them. They were walking to the pavement. They had some fresh air. She turned and looked at him who busy kicking stone like playing.

Veesha : You like soccer?

She interupt him which stop him from doing that. He look at her and frown.

Ajay : Unake epdi teriyum?

He asked doubtly.

Veesha : Terithe..

She said by looking at the stone and his feets. She chuckle.🤭 He tap his back head,embrassed.

Ajay : Then,how the bonding between you and Shashi? Both of you become close?

Veesha : Hmm..Edho..

Ajay : Good..

Veesha : Uhhmm..

Ajay : Then,Veesha,if you want go out shopping or outing..You can go with Shashi anytime..Okay? All you need to do is just inform me first before you go..

Veesha : So,it means that you won't bring me outing anymore is it?

Ajay : Apdi ille..You two become so close right..Like friends.. In case, I'm busy with my work then you can go with her..You no need to go alone and also You can't be like  you go to work and stay at home..You need some fresh air,right..Nee unake'ne time spend pannenam..To pamper yourself..You know like ladies always go on shopping to relief their mindset..

Veesha nodded agreed.

But she knows after her family no one can pamper her like him.

Ajay : Let me asked you something..You like drawing right?

She frown.

Ajay : I mean painting..I saw your art..

Veesha's reaction changed. Her eyes wided. She seems worried.

Veesha : Epo?

Ajay : In Ram's house just now..

She exhaled with relief.

Veesha : Ohhhh..Athuva..Yeah..Yeah..

Ajay : It was perfect..

Veesha : Thank you..(smiled)

Ajay : So,you can draw anyone?

She nodded slowly.

Ajay : You can draw me? My face?

He point his face. She start to laugh.

Veesha : Athe Mudiyathe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 192 27
What if the ARRANGED Marriage,as it was thought to be, isn't actually arranged. Then, would you call it an Arranged marriage or a Love marriage? Or...
229K 17.7K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
44K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...