Dark Link's Sister (Lost Silv...

By Im_Only_A_Misfit

Lost Silver: A male who has social problems, is afraid of his boss, adorable as hell and has no idea what the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Update!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New story/ a moment to talk.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Adressing the issues
Chapter 13

The end??

721 16 18
By Im_Only_A_Misfit

Sooo...

How are you guys?

Me?

Well let's just say I'm not doing so good.

This something that I have been thinking about, but I'd like to address some things first.

To begin, I'd like to start with some good news. I graduated (finally after a year).

Now onto the bad news. 

Im having trouble registering into my classes. Apparently some of my files are missing so I have to wait until I retrieve my final transcript to register for classes.

Secondly, and most importantly, I live in the heart of the US, the southern if you will, and there's been alot of storms lately,  most notably tornadoes.

Flooding, and destruction of towns are a big deal at the moment and it's been hard to update as of late when im trying to not be taken away by a tornado.

It's been pretty bad, there have been loss of life really close to me and it's pretty scary. 

As for the story, I have been thinking about giving the story away or just not continuing it anymore....

I don't think I will, but I'd thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys anyways.

Updates?

Flooding, and destruction of towns are a big deal at the moment and it's been hard to update as of late when im trying to not be taken away by a tornado.

So maybe next week.

I hope you guys can understand. Im really trying to write longer chapters like I used to.  But it's been hard.  I'll try to work in the little time that I get as these issues occur. 

Thank you to those who understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
499K 6.2K 49
Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!!
99.3K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
101 20 20
Jeff's on another task, brought on by Slender without consent, this time to the future. The council is suspecting the end of the CP's is coming soone...