One Whisper at a Time

נכתב על ידי TwilightPotter

Imagine being taken away from your family, and being able to do nothing about it. Imagine being a servant to... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: Blood, War, and Death.
Chapter 2: Hairpins, Caleb, and Big Trees
Chapter 3: A Deal with a Vampire?
Chapter 4: Little Miss Prissy
Chapter 5: Andy, V-Cards, and My Blood
Chapter 7: What happened to you....
Chapter 8: The Change
Chapter 9: Your butt is hanging out
Chapter 10: Walking, walking, walking
Chapter 11: My Lord, when shall we attack?
Chapter 12: Capture the Beta
Chapter 13: Bitten
Chapter 14: The White Wolf
Chapter 15: Run Away Pup
Chapter 16: Ethal
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: A Story to Remember
Chapter 19: It's now or never
Chapter 20: I'm Coming Home
Chapter 21: Gone, Forever

Chapter 6: My Drink Got Rigged

2.1K 21 4
נכתב על ידי TwilightPotter

~Chapter 6: My Drink Got Rigged~

~Madison's P.O.V.~

I bit my lip, racking my brain for answers. First, why in the world were these wolves in our castle? The only person that could answer that was my father. I decided to go and find out.

I reached my father's door to the room. Inside, I heard more than one voice. "Indeed. They're stupid, don't you think?" My father's voice asked. A loud giggle erupted from the room.

"Oh, yes. Very stupid. They don't even see it coming!" A squeal came, then a gasp. "Oh, Christoph!" I wondered what the hell they were on about. I didn't have time to ask. I pushed the lovely doors open to find the scarey scene.

My white-haired father was planted upon a small, blonde haired girl. She had many bite marks on her neck. She was obviously a Vampire. "Oh Lord!" She screamed. The girl was on her feet in a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry!" I squealed, closing my eyes quickly. That wasn't something I wanted to see.

"You can open them now, Madison." Hesitantly, I opened my eyes again, to find both of them dressed and standing. The woman was more beautiful than I thought. She stood tall. Maybe six feet. She was a few inches taller than my father. Her dirty blonde hair fell over her shoulders firmly. "Do you need something?" My father asked me.

I pursed my lips. I knew my father messed around a lot, but this girl I'd never seen before. "Who the hell is this?" I stuck my small nose into the air. I guess you could say...She was prettier than me. I didn't like people prettier than me!

"Manners, Madison." My father said, and my eyes rolled as I crossed my thin arms. My eyes raised to the girl's. Her eyes were a deep red. She looked hungry. I ran my tongue over my teeth and took a seat in the chair by my father's dresser. "This is Juliet. And, you'll be nice to her so help me."

I rolled my eyes gently, smirking. "Yeah, sure, okay. Having fun with your sex fest with an old man?" I grinned, winking at the woman. She hissed softly and crossed her arms. "I'll take that as a yes."

Before I knew it, my father was in front of me, narrowing his eyes. "You'll behave, if I have to beat you until you do." My tongue ran over my fangs slowly, and I nodded, smiling a fake smile. I didn't really feel like being nice. I wanted answers.

"Can I talk to my father alone, please, Juliet?" I asked, looking at the woman. She nodded before giving me a dirty look. She flipped her blonde hair and left the room. "Well then." I said, pursing my lips.

"What is it, Madison?" I took a deep breath and let it out, running my fingers through my black hair. How exactly was I going to put it? I hadn't a cue. I let out a sigh and bit down on my lip.

"Hmm..." I mumbled, biting down on my lip.

"Well, spit it out, kid. I don't have all day."

"Why are there werewolves here?" I asked, turning my eyes towards my father. His expression changed. It was as if I wasn't supposed to know. It wasn't hard, I could smell them a mile away. Their sent hit me like nothing I'd smelled before.

"None of your concern!" He hissed, raising his hand to me as I closed my eyes. "Haven't I told you not to ask such stupid questions?" I winced at my father's words, and stumbled back. He caught me by the wrist, and held tightly onto it. My heart beat fast as I squealed.

"Daddy! You're hurting me!" I teared up as his hand flew across my cheek. I'd never felt something hurt so badly. Not even Danny could hit like my father could. Bloody tears ran down my cheeks quickly. "Daddy..." I whimpered, and he let go of me, letting me fall to the ground. I stared up at him in awe. As many times as my father had threatened to hurt me, he never had. Now, I wished my mother were here. What would she say? Would she protect me from this horrible man I was forced to call my father? I hated being hit by an old Vampire.

I stood up and ran for the door, opening it and running out of the door. I touched my cheek, and could feel a bruise already forming. I ran until I couldn't anymore....I didn't know where I was going...

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

"Come on, Hunter...Wake up..." I heard someone whisper. I groaned. Pain lingered in my neck, and I opened my eyes, reaching up to touch my neck. Someone caught my hand before I could. "Don't touch it. You'll hurt yourself." I looked up to meet the eyes of my master. His golden eyes were staring into mine. He was looking at me like he'd never seen something so....wonderful.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He looked so...loving? No, I had to be mistaken. "What happened...?" I asked, looking around the room. There was blood on the floor by the wall, where I'd once been standing. I started to remember what had happened.

"Damn Vampire attacked you. He bit you up bad. But, I took care of him." I started to smile a bit. Nic, my Master, had never been this nice to me...I guess he didn't want someone messing with his 'play mate.'

"Thank you...Master." I whispered, letting my eyes fall. I wasn't supposed to look him in the eyes.

"Look at me." I did. I looked up into his golden eyes. His face lit up with a smile. Nic was only about 20. But, that was a bit, compared to my age. His dirty blonde hair fell over his forehead, as he looked at me. "You look better. Let me see your neck." I bared my neck, and he touched it gently. I winced and he leaned down, pressing his lips to it. "Are you alright, Hunter?"

I nodded slowly. I didn't know what to think. "I'm..fine." I ran my fingers over my neck slowly, and looked around once more. "Where'd he go?" I asked, biting down on my lip.

"He's gone. He won't be back. I won't let him hurt you again." I closed my eyes, laying my head on Nic's chest. His arms wrapped around me. This, was the first moment, my master had held me like someone should. Tears ran down my cheeks, and hiccups came. "Shh..." He whispered, holding me closer. I'd never been held so tight in my life. I didn't want him to let go...

~Whisper's P.O.V.~

I shivered as I wrapped my arms around my knees. Tears strode down my face as I looked at the water beside my bed. I was shaking with fear, as Felix layed beside me. "Drink it." He whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. I whimpered and tried to pushed myself away. His grip tightened once more, his lips pressing to my ear. "Drink it, now! Or I'll have to make you...You know what happens when I make you do things."

I winced and reached out, taking the drink into my hand. I had a feeling that it had something in it, that he wanted me to take. It was probably more aphrodisiac...I didn't want anymore of that stuff. I was so afraid.

Tears came faster as I pressed my lips to it. I sipped the drink, and then began to chug it. I felt like I'd never had a drink before. The truth, I'd find out later why I wanted to drink so bad. It tasted good. I put it down when I was done. Staring at the bedside table, I continued to cry. I wanted to go home. I wanted my mom to hold me, and my dad to sing me to sleep like he used to. Nothing was making me smile. I wanted Hunter most of all. I needed my best friend...

I started to drift to sleep. I didn't understand why, but I did. It wasn't like I was going to sleep, but I was blacking out. Nothing was noticeable around me. I let my eyes flutter closed. I couldn't wake up, no matter how hard I tried. Lord only knew what was happening to me...I prayed to God that it wasn't anything horrible. But, I knew that was only a scam.

~Caleb's P.O.V.~

I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. "Where is he?" I asked, looking at Andy. He shrugged his shoulder and yawned.

"Maybe he's playing with his slave." Andy grinned, and my heart started beating fast. I hoped he wasn't. I couldn't stand people who had slaves. I could barely be around Felix long enough. I wished I was the Alpha...If I were, none of us would have slaves.

"Let's hope not. He's got some damn work to do. Come on." I ordered Andy, and he stood up. We headed down the hallway, and looked in each bedroom. But, only glanced. One door had a Vampire couple, doing things I totally didn't want to see. Eww...

I pushed on another one, and saw something I almost threw up once I saw. Felix was on top of Whisper, his 'stuff' in her. My heart stopped and I groaned, closing my eyes. "What the fuck are you doing, dude!? We don't have time for this shit! We have stuff to do, come on!" I yelled. It was times like these, I wished I was the Alpha. Being the Beta sucked when the boss was a dick.

"Get the fuck out! I'm busy here." Felix grunted. He didn't bother to stop moving in and out of her. I groaned.

"Felix! Get your ass out here!" The boy hissed and shook his head.

"I said, I'm BUSY! GET OUT!" I shut the door, yelling loudly.

"Fuck!" I yelled loudly, banging my hand into the wall. I didn't know why I was so mad. First of all, we needed our damned Alpha. He was the leader of the pack...He was supposed to be smarter than this.

"Fuck it. We're doing this on our own. Come on, Andy." I yelled at the boy, heading in the other direction.

__

O.O Did you like Chapter 6? :D

What'd you think of it?

What happened to Whisper...? =[

Nic and Hunter <3?

VOTE, COMMENT, BECOME A FAN! And thank you for reading :D

© Owned, and Written by: Cierra Stanley; TwilightPotter

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

220K 7.5K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
238K 9.1K 24
When Cora arrives home with no recollection of the previous week and two bite marks on her neck, she begins to retrace her steps straight back to not...
465K 9.9K 30
Trying to escape a threat to her life and that of her parents, Danielle is forced to move in with her hot-headed cousin Paul. After a horrible relati...
6M 171K 41
Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence Dawn acts like a complete airhead at times. She's not scared of anything u...