Pregnant by Hayes Grier

Hayesisba3 tarafından

..... Daha Fazla

Pregnant by Hayes Grier
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
25 FACTS ABOUT ME
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
READ
Just. Read
Read!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 &11
UPDATE 2017

Chapter 1

14.4K 185 37
Hayesisba3 tarafından

~1 year before~

*Melody's POV*

"Melody come here I have something to tell you" cameron yelled from upstairs. I put my music on pause and ran downstairs. Cameron looked really happy so i'm guessing he has something good to say.

"Well" i said.

"You're going to MagCon with me and you can also bring a friend!!! He yelled.

This is the second time he is going to MagCon. I am really happy i'm going with him this time because I felt so lonely without him even though Sierra was with me. Also I finally get to meet the guys and bring a friend!!!!

Yay!!! I screamed and ran up to hug him.

"Get packing we leave in 3 days to Dallas, Texas" he said before I ran upstairs and started to pack. I packed almost my whole closet because i knew we weren't going to come back for about 2-3 months. I also packed my macbook, iPad, and chargers in a different bag. I can't wait!!!! I decided to invite my best friend that i've known since when I was 7 to come with me

Quick description of her best friend Jennifer Gonzalez

She is 16 (2 years older than Melody (she does volleyball and gymnastics, also she is a dancer(she dances mostly modern hip hop). She is 5'6". She has medium brown hair. A tan.

M= Melody Big booty👌= Jennifer

M=OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

Big booty👌= damn girl your usually not this exited. 😂 What do you want??

M= You are going to MagCon with me!!!!

Big booty👌= ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!! 😖😆

M= Get packing we leave in 3 days and don't worry my mom already called your mom and said that she was okay with it!!!

Big booty👌= OMG YAY!!! I'll text or call you l8ter imma start packing!!

M= Remember we aren't coming back for 'bout 2-3 months

Big booty= K gurl can't wait to spend time with my bestie and the guys.

*Jennifer's POV*

When Melody told me I was going to MagCon with her I thought she was lying. I started packing. I can't wait to meet the guys they all seem nice but i'm not looking for a boyfriend yet. I just got out of a relationship and don't feel like dating right now. I can't wait 'till MagCon though.

*Hayes's POV*

Nash told me that Cameron's sister is coming to MagCon with us this year i can't wait to meet her she is really hot 👌😍. I love watching her vines and when she does vines with her brother. I hope she likes me to.

A/N

I'm so sorry i haven't updated for a long time. I promise another update tomorrow. Also thank you so much for the 150 reads. I haven't updated because i'm so busy with school, volleyball, gymnastics, and dance. I also promise to update every week.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...