Call me yours | Jikook | Omeg...

By pinkiejiminie

Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting ove... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
~EPILOGUE~
READ ASAP

Chapter 15

7.2K 376 254
By pinkiejiminie

2 days later, Jimin walks to Yoongi's apartment. When the door opens, Yoongi stares at him blankly. "Hi..." He smiles and waves.

Yoongi scoffs. "Why are you here?"

"I want to see Tae... I need to talk to him..."

Tae walks up. "Yoongs? Who is it?" He stops and glares. "Jimin, go home."

"I just want to talk-"

"I definitely don't want to talk to you. After what you did to Hobi? There's no chance we're still friends."

"You can yell at me, just please let me talk to you."

Tae and Yoongi look at each other. Jimin lets out another soft, "please?"

Tae rolls his eyes. "5 minutes."

Jimin walks in. "I know I was wrong-"

"If you're gonna try to make me pity you, don't even talk." Tae huffs and crosses his arms. "Actually, I don't even want you to talk. I'm just gonna yell at you. How dare you? Hobi was amazing. I'm not mad at you for not liking him, I'm mad that you didn't break up with him before hoeing around like the goddamn slut you are."

Jimin tears up. "I really expected better from you, Jimin. What happened? You were always talking about how you were sure that you'd end up with Hobi. And then you did this.... Jesus Christ I can't even look at you."

Yoongi walks up and sits next to Tae. "He's not wrong. I've never been so mad at someone. If you still had feelings for Jungkook, then why did you give Hobi a chance in the first place?"

"I don't know! He was always so sweet to me so I thought it would be nice..."

"You thought it would be nice to get his hopes up and then crush him? He's been a wreck for the past 2 days. He won't even talk to me and I've been his best friend for years. I can't believe I ever considered you."

Tae sighs and rubs his face. "You're stressing me out." Yoongi points to the door. "Get out. He's not in a state where he can be stressed out. It could mess things up."

"Mess things up?"

Tae glares at him. "Yeah. Stress could cause a miscarriage."

Jimin's eyes grow wide and he softly says, "you're pregnant? Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys."

Tae points to the door. "And I don't care. I never want you to meet them. And to think, I wanted you to be the godparent." Yoongi shrugs. "We can ask Joon and Jin. They're trustworthy."

Jimin stands up and walks out. He breaks down into sobs as soon as he steps foot in his apartment. He made a mistake. A mistake that seems so simple yet the results are so powerful.

He unblocks Jungkook but doesn't message him. He just posts one thing.

p.jiminie

1,342 likes
p.jiminie undeserving
12 comments
tmin.lee what happened, chims
gigi_99 did Hobi do something???
th.kimie attention whore much?

~

'message from tmin.lee' Jimin clicks it.

tmin.lee

what happened

I cheated on Hobi

Hobi?

my boyfriend

well, ex

you never told me you dated him

didn't think you'd care

of course I care

but we drifted apart

I dont know why id tell you

cause im your brother

I bet Tae is mad, huh

yeah

and Yoongi

how are they

they're together

tae's pregnant

oh really

yeah

I miss you

I know

hows your job

great

Melanie is great too

tell her I said hi

good luck with everything

thanks

you can call me anytime

I know

end of conversation

~

Jimin will never call him. They never had a good sibling relationship. They are step brothers after all. They aren't close.

Still it's nice for someone to talk to him.

He sits on his couch and lets it sink in that his best friend is gonna have a kid. Or kids. Who knows.

Jimin will never know.

Taehyung hates him.

There's no way he'll let Jimin near his kid.

~

Tae frowns. "Do you think I was too harsh?" Yoongi shakes his head. "He deserved it, baby. If you cheat you should be prepared to deal with the consequences."

"So... We should ask Namjoon and Jin?"

"Unless you have someone else in mind."

"No... It's just I was so dead set on Jimin... I think we were too harsh..."

"He's not gonna be their godparent. I won't allow that. We need someone with good morals. Namjoon and Jin have sterling reputations. Jin would be great with kids."

"Yeah. What are we gonna do about a nursery?"

"We'll figure that out later."

"Jimin and I used to always talk about this stuff. We planned out how we would get pregnant at the same time and we talked about getting matching clothes." Yoongi gives him a stern look.

Tae frowns. "He was my best friend, Yoongs. I'm allowed to be sad. Can I please just talk about this for a minute? You don't need to listen."

Yoongi sits down. "I'll listen."

"Anyways... we always argued about if the theme should be yellow of green, but Jin told us we were stupid and helped us pick blue. I had curtains and everything. I probably still have our notebook."

"Notebook?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me about it."

"We always looked through furniture catalogues–they were way too expensive but we didn't care–and we would cut out the things we liked and we'd glue them on notebook sheets and plan possible rooms."

He smiles. "It was a lot of fun..."

"We can look through them if you want."

Tae closes his eyes and shakes his head, a melancholic grin on his face. "No. I don't think I'd be able to without breaking down."

"I'm sorry..."

"You did nothing. Jimin made the mistake. It's his fault. I'll get over it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
414K 18.9K 62
(Completed)In this world their are humans and hybrids but each have secondary genders. Yoongi and Hoseok are both human alphas that are in a relation...
327K 23.4K 39
Fated mates are only a myth. But who is that alpha appears in Taehyung's dreams every night, stealing his heart? Or In which omega Taehyung dreams a...
2.6K 154 16
Yoongi, head Alpha of the pack, is the prince of Daegu, and Jimin is just an ordinary male omega who happens to get raped by the cold hearted prince...