Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 77

19 4 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV:

Three days later:

I was finally at home in the warm yet windy weather. We were at the airport waiting for Zion to pick us up since him and Tyler took my dads car back home. I pull my black hoodie down so that it can reach just above my eyes, one thing that I had invested in in Paris were beanies, in different colors. I wasn't confident in my new look yet, and it's not as if I had a lot of time left so I might as well.

I see Zions blonde hair coming towards us and I smile at him. I receive a grin from him and I chuckle at his cute self. As soon as he reaches us he instantly gives me a hug and greets my parents. He takes my suitcase and we walk to my dads car. My dad offers to drive us so Zion and I sit in the back.

"What's with the beanie?" He asks me and I shake my head laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not ready just yet." I tell him.

I feel him kiss my head and that makes me smile. Dad drives slowly on the road which gives me enough time to tell Zion all about my trip and how it was to work at the shop for the last time. The whole way home he listens to me without interrupting me and I smile once I see that we're at home.

"Well you had an interesting holiday." He tells me.

"Yes I did, what about you?" I ask him.

"Well I was sulking the whole week because I only spoke to you once but I got called into work for the rest of the week so nothing new but I did miss you." He tells me helping me out of the car.

"What did we say about being those couples?" I chuckle and he laughs.

"That doesn't mean that I should not miss my girlfriend." He chuckles helping my dad with the suitcases.

"I'm going to make up for it next week though." I wink at him and that gets him to laugh out loud.

"Music to my ears." I smile.

"You've got bad taste in music then." He holds onto my hand as we walk into the house and straight to the bedroom.

"Have you taken your pills yet?"

"Yeah I took them but they haven't hit me, but I'm literally feeling it now though." I groan going straight to my bed where I go underneath the covers and he joins me holding me close to him.

"You know I just had the weirdest thought ever." I laugh embarrassed about what I'm about to tell him.

"What is it that's got your cheeks all red and burning up?" He chuckles m.

"We've seen each other completely naked." I tell him.

"Well I would think that nudity would make someone sexually frustrated but it doesn't seem like it. Ugh I don't even know what I'm saying, let's forget I even mentioned it." I groan hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't shy away from me Amelia, what do you want to say to me?" He asks.

"Well I've never heard any praises from you and I've been thinking that maybe I'm lacking in certain places." I tell him.

"Well I'm not going to be dishonest with you, even though I've tried to not look at you I've seen everything and all I can say is that your body is breathtaking, but I also respect you enough to not do something you're not comfortable with. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable talking about your body." He tells me holding onto me tightly.

"Well I must say, I respect you and I'm happy that you seek consent before you do something." I smile at him giving him a kiss on his nose.

"I think I deserve more than that after a week of not receiving that." He tells me with a huge grin and I tilt my head up so that I can kiss him.

Every time I kissed Zion, it would be different. From me just kissing him to me showing him how much I missed him to showing him how much I love it. Usually butterflies erupt then they slowly become fireworks, next thing I know I'm feeling a pit in my stomach and then I'm on cloud nine. I'm in a universe where only Zion and I exist.

We pull apart and we smile to each other.

"Sleep sunshine." He says to me and I close my heavy eyes with a smile on my face.

I fall into a deep slumber where I can finally let myself breathe.

🌸

I wake up to the sound of the door opening and I see my mom smiling at me.

"You know your father and I were just like how you guys are. We were very inseparable, we still are." She smiles and I turn my head to look at a sleeping Zion.

"Come child, you need to eat then take your pills." She tells me and I pull out of Zions stronghold.

I pull my blankets high enough to cover him and mom and I leave the room with my mom in front of me.

"I wonder how you guys are going to be in Cork." She jokes.

"Mom not this again." I groan.

"I'm thinking of packing those condoms in your bag." She pats my cheek.

"Sarah won't want me stealing her spotlight." I joke and we get into the kitchen to see my horrified dad.

"No one will be having sex." he sighs disturbed.

"Tell mom that." I point at her.

"Emma, stop feeding evil thoughts to my baby." He tells me mom.

"I thought I was your baby." My mom points a wooden spoon at him and we laugh sitting around the table.

I quickly eat the meal mom made and I help her with the dishes. Once we're done I walk to my bedroom where I see Zion staring off to window I had. I take my pills and I realize that he hasn't seen me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him.

"No." He says and I walk closer to him.

I sit on the edge of the bed and I pull his hand to mine.

"Talk to me." I tell him.

"It's nothing." He says.

I sit on his lap with my legs on his side. I use my index finger to push his head up so that he's looking at me.

"I can tell that you're down, you're not looking at me and I can see that you haven't been taking care of yourself lately. You have lost a bit of weight and I can see the bag underneath your eyes. Your forehead has that little line that you get when you think too much and I can see your puffy eyes. So I'm going to try again. What's wrong?" I ask him with my fingers on his forehead so that I can soothe it.

"I can't help but think about what's going to happen to you in three weeks time. You've already started losing your hair and you may not see it or you're not paying special attention to it but you're losing the color in your skin, you're also losing weight. I just can't help but think about what's going to happen to me when you leave. As selfish as it sounds, I want you here. By my side." He tells me and I wipe the fallen tears from his red cheeks.

"I thought that we were going to make the best of what we've got." I remind him.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked into my life." He sighs putting his forehead on mine.

"It would have been easier if I didn't meet you." He closes his eyes.

"But that's the problem. I know that there would be something missing in me. If I had to go back in time I wouldn't change a thing, maybe I would change a few things like meeting you earlier and being there from the beginning of it all. I wouldn't run away even if you told me that you were dying. I don't even know what I'm saying but what I mean to say is that I love you Amelia and I wouldn't change a thing about you, yes I pray to God that you heal and that your health becomes better, I say I wouldn't want to change a thing but I'm lying. I want you to be better so that we can have a future together."

"I want you to see you graduate High school, I would love to see you go to University, I want to see you make your dreams come true, I want to propose to you, I want to see you being walked down the aisle by your dad in a beautiful white gown or pink or even green, I don't care but I want to see you wear my ring in pride. I can't wait to call you Amelia Jones, i want you to have my daughter so that I can protect my favorite girls in the world, I want to take you around the world and I want to see you give birth to our son. I want so many things from you and I've prayed every single day to God hoping that he'll make you better. I don't want you to die because I simply cannot imagine my life without you. Yes I've lived many years before meeting you but now that you're in it, I simply cannot imagine you leaving me behind." He expresses.

"I want you to remember that I love you and I'm not letting go."

• • •
-Fifiloe

It's my birthday month 🙈

06/05/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
3K 280 31
Have you ever thought about what life will bring you to different points of ... lives? Every day is a surprise... Well if you ask me I believe in th...
N@A By The White

Mystery / Thriller

894 95 23
HI! I'm Amelia. The river of life flows in a rhythm. That rhythm is common to all; Even a criminal. Love, sorrow, possession, loss, and loneliness ar...