💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 108 ~ 111

281 11 1
By anirudhpianist

A's F : She just told me that she will leave..She didn't tell anything about him..

He sighed.

A's F : I know him very well..He won't asked for it but he made her to ask divorce first..

Ajay enter his room. He closed the door but missed to lock the door. Veesha place some money on the table,she doesn't seems like notice him come in. He look at it then look at her with puzzled. She turned.

Veesha : Ohh..You are here..Good..

She sighed.

Veesha : I stay here for few months here..So,I pay back for the expenses such as food , medical bill and etc..

Ajay just drown into sadness. He couldn't accepting what she doing. It's just too much. Ajay have no words but his eyes turn red and tears build up. No matter how much he tried to convince her to stay but she still remain the same. He realised the thing Archana told him ,should be very careful when talking to Veesha. She is too much of sensitive person. He nodding his head agreed but couldn't control his emotional. She just paying back to him everything. Veesha carry her luggages.

Ajay : Yen ipdi pandre? Why you punishing me this way?

His voice remain calm but he sounds so worried. She ignored him and step forward to door. He pull her lugagges away and throw it which made the money fall on the floor. He grab her arm. She look away and tried pull her arm from his grip.

Veesha : Leave me,Ajay..I have to go..

She still fight.

Ajay : Sha,Don't do this to me..Please..(sad)

She stared at him.

Ajay : Why you being so sturbborn ah? I know I made a mistake..Throw the words to which I should not..But As husband.. I didn't purposely force you physically or abused you in anyway like others right..I'm in the same place now where you were that day..You want to do the same to me which I did to you..I just want you to stay beside me..I'm begging you,Veesha.. Give me a chance..You thought it was lie which was actually a truth..

He held her hand. His hands between her. Ajay was pleasing her but Tears fall from her(Veesha) eyes actually.

Ajay : Please,Veesha..Is that anything I can do to change your decision? I don't want you to leave..I need you as my wife..To feel this house as home..I still remember you named me as beast..It's true..I am! But because of you..I changed..I took,taking and will take more efforts to be best husband for you..

He let go her hand. She looked at him.

Ajay : Teriyathe maari iruthathe en thappe than..Whatever happened between us..Everything just mess,Veesha! The letter I wrote for you but you never read on time! Aarthi confused Amma! I misunderstood you with Rahul!

He sighed and look at her disappointed.

Ajay : I thought our marriage would never worked out but I liked you in two days after we married but I never showed that to you,in the same time,you was so caring too..I wondered why you was caring even after you read the letter..I'm thought you changing my mind..I tried just my best to make you hate me ,that was the reason I lied that my car was repair..When I saw you at beach,I came there too purposely to show that I lied to you so you will hate a dishonest person like me..I want you to know that I was avoiding you so you will do the same but you were still so kind to me..You came to my office to apologized for talking at back of me with Archana..You really concern about me and towards my feeling..

He let go her hand when she listening to him. He sighed.

Ajay : When I talked about divorce,you told me you still want me in your life,I was angry because I failed to make you hate me..I split some hurtful words so you will do as I thought but so many things happened after that..Now,you hates me but I couldn't handle it..It was all my fault to disrespect you..I'm really regretting now,Veesha..

He exhaled his breathe through his mouth because he becoming overemotional.

Ajay : Naa enakaga val'lele,Veesha..Enakene val'the valkai epayo mudiji poche..There is no future for you with me..I'm just full of darkness.. He talk like his life full of miserable feeling.

Hurt expression appreared on Ajay's face.

Ajay : You wouldn't know my pain until you live with the things you don't love surround you..It's just a miserable life..

He indirectly tells her that he living with the things which he don't love.

Ajay : These are what I thought before I met you..You changed my mind day by day But I tried holding myself from you but I just can't..I can't do! I decided to divorce you by giving you silly reasons..The truth was I couldn't stop myself from getting closer to you even you did the same..You attracted me in everyway but I didn't showed to you at all because I don't want this marriage life..I have seen so many couples,Veesha..The wife liked the husband but not his family..I thought you would be the same..That was my biggest mistake..

She look at him,shockily. He just did that purposely. He knew everything.

Ajay : But You save my father and treating him like your own even after we fought.. You didn't take any revenge of me..I understood you are gem of person than I thought..When I thought to stop pretending and wanted to confess you everything but You agreed for divorce..I decided to tell you that everything after Ram's party..I arrange a surprised for you..But Renuka and Deepak made a drama and spoiled everything.. You took care of me well when I met the accident..Nobody did these to me but You did.. How could I let go when you are my little hope now?

Ajay didn't wait for her. She just went speechless. He hugged her tight.

Ajay : I need you,I want you in every moment of my life..

Tears fall from Veesha's eyes after he told her everything. She couldn't fought anymore when he told all these and hold her like this. Ajay being so much like kid. He hid alot of things in him and now he burst out his feeling and emotional to Veesha that he really care for her. Definitely, he didn't planned to express it in this way but it doesn't matter how it was express when it all about to let her to know his feeling ans the truth.

As Ajay hugging Veesha in room,the room door was open by his parents. They just wanted to know if everything was alright between the young couple or they were having some arguements/fights. When they see them hugging each other,the elders went blushed to each other. They quickly close the door and let the young couple alone. Ajay broke the hug when heard the door was closed.

They looked at the door then look back to each other. They felt awkward now. Veesha turned to the other side and wiping her tears. Ajay was seeing her and wondering if she changed her mind or still want leave him. She walked to the luggages which been threw by Ajay just now to stop her just now

Ajay wide his eyes when she about to carry her luggages. He go to her and hold her from behind like embracing to stop her from leaving. Veesha wide her eyes ,he hold her waist and pulling her from the grabbing the luggages.

Ajay : I said Don't leave means don't leave!

He said it while dragging her things. Veesha's feets slipped backward because Ajay holding her tight and pulling her. She struggle in his arms then try pull his hands from her waist.

Veesha : Let me go!

Ajay : No!

Ajay being childish.

Veesha : I just want to take my clothes and put it into closet! LET ME GO!

Ajay felt embrassed for over act. He let go her quickly. She move forward and turned to him then give a killing look.😡 She went to her luggages. She knee down and grab one of her luggage. He wanted to help her too so he walk to there too. He about to touch the luggages to carry it.

Veesha : I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH IT!

She warned him to not to tocuh her things. It's because he the one who throw the luggages to stop her. Ajay stop there and gulp. He just move back. He stood up there and watch her. She just her bags to her bed two by two. He just stared at her.

.*.*.*.*.*.

AT Work place,IN lounge room,..

Ram : Did she slapped you for hugging her?

Ajay : Avulo aasai'ya unake?

Ram : Illeda..Kovam'ma irutha'ne sonne..Athan..

Ajay narrated him.

Ram : Aiyayo!

Ajay : Enada?

Ram : Konudhuven'e sonnala?

Ajay : En'thane sonna..Unaiya sonna?

Ram : You talk so much like a speech but all she said will kill you?

Ajay : Athe paathi naane kavale padhele..Nee yen?

Ram : Pondati nalla jaldra adikere?

Ajay : Dei..

Ram : Wait..She forgive you?

Ajay : I don't know..We didn't talked to each other after that.. As long as she stayed with me,I believe she will..

Ram : She loves you?

Ajay : Yen? Naa kelvi kethu serupe adi vangeretheka? I'm not sure if she forgive me or not..Ithele love'ke engada poven..How she could loved a guy like me?

Ram : If she didn't,why she stayed after you told her everything? She forgive you because she loves you?

Ajay : Ama le..🤔

Ram : Haaaan..🤔

Ajay frowned at Ram because Ram sounds making fun of Ajay.

Ram : Naa ethe sonnalum nambireveya?

Ram started to laughing.

Ajay : En kindhal pandreya?!

Ajay stood up.

Ajay : Sambo mavane! Nillu da!!

Ram : Dei..Ithane varusham ayeyum unake anthe pere marakele..Athe Rambo da! Call me ,Rambo!

Ajay : Adivange saga poore!

Ram remove his coat and throw it on stylish cushion. He give boxing pose to Ajay like ready for fight then his legs were jumping there and here.

Ram : Modhi paakelam! Come on!

Ram talk like hero. Ajay sighed and hit palm on his face🤦🏻‍♂️ when Ram behave like school boy now and inviting Ajay to fight.

......................................

Ajay's alarm : KRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!⏰

Veesha who already fresh up and about to go out of the room. She see Ajay who fully cover with blanket and in deep sleep. She see the time. He set the alarm late than usual. She go to him then tap the alarm off. She pull the blanket to see his face. When he was sleeping tight,she have no heart to wake up him but she still have to do so she did.

Veesha : Ajay..

She tap his arm gently. He still sleeping. She wondered what makes him to sleep like this.

Veesha : Ajay..Wake up!

She shook his shoulder and he woke up. He blink twice and see her,puzzled. She crossed her arms.

Veesha : Mani ena?

He see the clock.

Ajay : 9..

He close his eyes and sleep back. He thought she just woke up him to ask the time. She just irritated with his act.

Veesha : Ajay..You have to wake up..Your alarm already make sound and you are still sleeping..

Ajay : Oh man..(mumble)

He got up and sit,feets on floor but his eyes still closed. She stared him weirdly then turned back. Ajay grasp her wrist which make her to turned back to him. She frowned at him. He look up at her.

Ajay : Good morning..

She stared at him and look at his hand which hold hers then stared back at his face. He could hear her mindvoice so he let go her hand.

Veesha : Good morning..

She wish him then went out.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Anu passed Veesha's medical coat to Veesha.

Veesha : Thanks..(smiled)

Anu : Welcome,Ma'am..

Ajay look at then while tying his shoes laces. It's seems Ajay and Veesha like in race. She turned to him ,he look back to his shoes and stood up. She wore her sandles. Ajay passed by her but never asked to get into his car. He quietly walk to his car and went inside his car. She rushed out, ignored him and walked away.

Ajay stared at Veesha who walking infront. He put his foot on the accelerator and press it. That's make his car engine loud. She sighed and his car stop beside her. He look front while holding the sterring. He pressing the accelerator again make engine sound then turned to her and open the car door for her. At last,she get in. In middle of journey to hospital,the car stop. Ajay frowned and start back the car engine but the car never start.

Ajay's mindvoice : Goiyalle! Ivulo scene poothathe ithekethana? She gonna kill me..

He turned to Veesha who already hold her forehead with tension.

Ajay : It's not as you think..I'll check-

She show her palm to him. She grab her things and alight from the car. She started to walked. He get out from his car then look at her. He see a guy standing beside a bike. He was buying something street shop. Ajay went to him and give him money tie and grab bike key from him. Ajay sit on bike and stop infront Veesha. She say nothing but get on the bike behind him. When they reach the hospital,Ajay let go heavy breathe. She get down from the bike and about to go. She get back to him when he call her.

Ajay : Sha..

She stared at him.

Ajay : You stayed but is My apologize accepted? Have you forgive me truly?

She look right and left because people are around. Moreover,he asked her in public place. People might be heard them.

Ajay : Ille..Naa pessene aprom nee ethuvum pesele..Athan,keten?

Veesha : If I didn't then I would never come with you..(stern tone)

Ajay : Athe konjam siricheteh sollelam'le..

She glance at him and just walk away. He see front then watch her walking away. She turned back and see him then smiled. Finally,she smiled to him which means a green flag to Ajay. She waved at him as bid him and mouthed him "Bye" with smile on her face. He waved at her as bid too. She turned front and went inside the hospital.

At evening,..

Veesha who come out from the hospital. Driver approached her to Ajay's car. The driver open the car for her.

Veesha : Where's Ajay?

Driver : Sir in office..He asked me to pick you,Ma'am..

Veesha : Ohh..

She fake her smile to her driver then got into the car at back. She was thinking how nice if Ajay fetch her. They have more privacy to talk but this idiot sent his driver with his car.

When she reach home,Ajay's parents are not home at living room.

Veesha : Anu..Where is everyone?

Anu : They went somewhere out..

Veesha : Where?

Anu : Sorry,ma'am..I don't know..They never informed me..

Veesha : Hmm..It's Okay..No need to be sorry..

Anu : Ma'am..Boss called just now..He wanted you call him when you reach home..

Veesha : Alright..

Veesha make a call to Ajay's office. The ring was going one but nobody pick up. She hung up then stared at the telephone. She dial the numbers again,the ring going on and someone pick up the phone.

Veesha : Hello,May I speak to Mr.Ajay?

Ajay : Yes,It is your husband,speaking..

She blushed and smiled.

Ajay : Veesha..You there?

Veesha : Ah..Haan..Yeah..You want me to call you? Why?

Ajay : Yeah..We should be attend a dinner tonight..Be ready at 7pm,Veesha..

Veesha : Alright..(pouted)Okay..Bye..

Ajay : Hey..Hey..

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay : I stuck in a deal just now..I couldn't make it to fetch you just now..Sorr-

Before he apologize to her,she interupt.

Veesha : It's okay,Ajay!

Ajay : Uh huh?

She remain silent,she's quite mad and upset with him but she don't want to show him that. To avoid more awkward,Ajay break the silence.

Ajay : Hmm..Yeah..So,Don't forget..At 7pm..I'll be there soon..

Veesha : Yeah..Yeah..Don't worry..Dinner with dealers right..I'll be ready before you reach home.. She replied him,abit annoyed.

Ajay : Yup..It's dinner but not with dealers..It's just you and me..Bye..

She blushed once more.

Veesha : Bye..

She hung up the telephone.

.......*.*.*.*.*.*.*.......

In car,..Veesha break the silence betwen them this time.

Veesha : You go office everyday?

Ajay : No..Only weekdays..

Veesha : But sometimes you go to office in weekends..

Ajay : Ohh..That's because Ram and me usually discuss our next planans deals there..We don't go any other places to discuss..

Veesha : I see..

He look at her.

Ajay : Why?

Veesha : Just ask..My brother don't visit his office regularly like you..

Ajay : I go there,Veesha.. Because I don't do my work at last minute..I did it once then end up with stressing myself..Couldn't focus on other stuff too..Uff..That is the reason,I go there regurlary..

She sighed.

Ajay :  and just to make sure my staffs doing their job good to better..Only sometimes,I don't go if there is any special events or emergency ..

Veesha smiled and nodded.

Veesha : Ohh..Apdiya..Really great..

Veesha's mindvoice : He just don't understand what I meant..Seriyane,Manga!

When they reach one place..

Ajay bring Veesha to beach restaurent, private one. He choose this place so nobody will be there to disturb them or their privacy. He don't want anything to be mess especially when he's with Veesha,he wants everything should be pleasent. He pull one of the chair for her.

Veesha : Ajay..You no need to do all this..

She say that softly.

Ajay : But I already did..

He pouted. She stif a laugh.🤭

Veesha : Don't do that face again..Please..

Ajay : Why?

He repeat that pouted face once more.

Veesha : You looked like a kid who pleased his mom for ice cream..

He stop pouted and pressing lips after she said that. She smiled and take seat as he push her chair for her. He took the napkin and give her. She smiled.

Veesha : Thank you..

Ajay : Anytime..

He take his seat at same table,front of her. He looked at her after sat but she already stared at him with smiled. She look at the beach side.

Veesha : Why this place?

Ajay : You don't like?

She looked at Ajay who seems abit sad.

Veesha : No! No! I do! I like this place! What I mean was why you choose the place which like beach..You know..This is not first we are in beach place..

Ajay exhaled his breathe.

Ajay : Ohhh..It's just I like the breeze..The sound of waves..So peaceful and calm right..I always prefer anxiety free and quiet place..

She smiled widely and nodding her head.

Veesha : Now I know why last time you used to be quiet and didn't let me to talk?

Ajay : Iyye..(stern tone)

She chuckle and cover her mouth with palm.🤭 He watch her being cute.
Ajay : So?

Veesha : So?

Ajay : Let's have dinner..

She nodded,Yes. The dinner been served by a waiter. They start to eat the vegetarian food quietly while enjoying the scenario of beach. They almost going to finish their food. Veesha look up at Ajay who focusing on his plate. Something come to her mind. She was thinking if she needs to asked him or not because he take alot offorts and  bring her dinner. Sure she don't want to spoil this lovely moment.

Veesha : Ajay..

She called him doubtly. He look at her and stop chewing.

Veesha : If you don't mind,can I ask you something?

Ajay : Sure..

Veesha look at the brocoli then cutting the brocoli into small piece and poke it with fork. She did that to take time for think if she really need to ask it to him. She look at him.

Veesha : You said you liked me?

Ajay : Of course,I did..Veesha..Why you are so doubtful in that?

Veesha : I'm not..It's just that..Why you didn't told me earlier if you did ,I would never do something foolish? Why you didn't wanted our marriage to worked out at first place? What was stopping you?

She smile after question him and waited for his answer.Ajay stared at her,blankily. He drop the fork on his plate.He seems so down. The sound of fork touch the plate make consious of Ajay. She looked at it then look back at his face changed to dull. Her smile on her face faded away too. She can see him not enjoying the moment anymore. She understood she shouldn't asked him. He look at the fork and hold the fork then take some noodles on it. He look at her.

Ajay : Let's not talk about it now,Veesha? Can?

She looks upset.

Veesha : Okay..

She apologized.

Veesha : I'm sorry if it's your personal reason..

Ajay : No..No..It's not personal or what..There is nothing to be personal for me with you..I just don't want to talk about it now..That's all,Veesha..Simple..Don't get it wrong..

Veesha : Okay..I'm not..

She answered him with fake smiled,so he won't felt hurted. He put it inside his mouth while looking at Veesha who continue chewing slowly than before. He place his spoon and fork aside of his plate.

Ajay : You are not mad at me,right?

He asked her with full of concern.

Veesha : No..I'm fine,Ajay..Don't worry..

She wear a plastic smile then cutting the piece of food with knife which scraping the plate and make unpleasent sound. Ajay gazed at her.🙄 She look up at him then grinned at him😁 after know he was watching her. After they finish their meal,went for walk at the beach. She followed Ajay as he walked front. As he watch the waves at beach,she admiring his side look.😍 She wished she hold his arm and together. He turned behind realised she's not beside him but few steps back. He stop.

Ajay : Kal valikitha?

Veesha : Illaye..

Ajay : Apo yen methuva nadakere..You are slow walker..

He commented on her. She chuckled🤭 and rush beside him then walk together. Then,sat on beach mat but there is some gaps betwen them. As Ajay watched the beach waves and the night sky,Veesha smiled and writing something on the sand.

Veesha : A-J-A-Y..(mouthing)

She turned to Ajay if he see her but still busy staring at the scenary. She look back at the sand then write her name at bottom of his name.

Veesha : V-E-E-S-H-A..(mouthing)

She draw a heart/love💟 shape around their name. She look at it,so loving.

Ajay : Veesha..

She quickly erased it then turned to him.

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay : Uhhmm..How you know that I'm the guy who we met in childhood?

She frowning at him while her lips smirking.

Ajay : Cause I have seen alot girls named Veesha and thought it was you..I talked to them then realised that it wasn't you when they embrassed me by laughing and take my childhood as a joke..

Veesha : Alot of girls?

She slightly sounds abit possisive. Of course,she will.

Ajay : Because they have same name as yours..

Veesha nodding.

Ajay : So,answer me..How do you knew it's me?

Veesha : How do you think?

Ajay : Let me guess..Uhmm..You saw Appa then..

Veesha smiled.

Veesha : Good guess..

Ajay : Uhmm..So,apo reason Appa ille?

Veesha : One of the reason..

Ajay : Hmm..Hey..

He wided his eyes and rise his voice after that.

Ajay : You know..My watch locket chain..I showed you when we were kids..

Veesha : Haan..

She nodded.

Ajay : I lost it..

He said it,upset but she look at him with full of attention.

Veesha : Do you remember when it was?

Ajay : I don't know-

Suddenly,Veesha hold her forehead.

Ajay : Veesha?

He touch her shoulder.

Veesha : Hmm..

She let go her forehead.

Veesha : Light thale valikithe..

Ajay : Come..Let's go to clinic..

Veesha : Haiyoh..It's normal headache.. Itheke pooye..Clinic ah? Sometimes enake ipdi'than..If we didn't drink water also sometime we got headache..I think that is that reason now..

Ajay : Okay..But if it's continue..Tell me..

She nodded her head and smiled.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Morning..

Veesha just come to living room. She was surprised to see Anjana with her childrens at the entrance door.

Veesha : Sis..Ulla Vaage..

She smiled at Anjana's childrens who are Harini and Deva.

Veesha : Hey..Deva..

She go to Deva who is Anjana's son.

Veesha : Epdi iruke?

She pinch his cheeks then carried him.

Veesha : School poo'le?

Deva : Ille..

Veesha : Yen? Fever'ra?

She check his body temperature by touching his forehead then neck.

Deva : Appa'kum Amma'kum saade..

Veesha was upset then look at Anjana,worried.

Anjana : Ajay enga,Veesha?

Veesha : Office pooyerekare..

Anjana : Office'ah? Ipoya?

Veesha : He said he need to attend an important meeting today.. So,preparation'kaga early'ya office poo'yethage..

Anjana : Call panni vare sollu..

Veesha nodded agreed. She let Deva to sit on the sofa.

Veesha : Take your seat..I'll call him to come here..

Veesha dial Ajay's office number.

Veesha : Hello?

Ajay : Veesha?

He found that is his wife before she say her name.

Veesha : Haan..

Ajay : Hey..(excited) Ena vishayam sollu..Thidherene call pannireke?

Veesha : Akka vantherekage..

Ajay : Unake Akka iruke'ne sollave ille..

She gasp.

Veesha : Unga Akka..

Ajay : Anga ena pandre? Ooo..Amma paake vantherepa..

Veesha : Ille..Ungaleye paakenuma..It's really look very urgent and serious matter..Please come fast but drive safely..

He liked when her concern.

Ajay : Okay..Don't worry..I'll be there..

Veesha : Okay..Bye..

Ajay step into his house. He saw Veesha , Anjana at living room and her kids at dining area eating ice cream. Anjana was crying. Veesha was convincing and rubbing her back to not to cry. Ajay walked to them.

Ajay : What happen?

Veesha get up then look worried too.

Ajay : Anjana..Ena achi?

Anjana : They can't admit that Renuka got mental problem..She attend only first section Q & A..Report saying she really have some kind of mental disorder..You was right,Ajay..

Veesha's eyes went wide then look at Ajay.  She was shocked in the same time, worried and afraid if Renuka would do something again to Ajay but Ajay seems calm.

Anjana : I asked Hari why she's not attending the terapy again,not even a counselling..We fought everyday..They really not taking it serious..Hari blamed you for Renuka's mental ill..

Ajay : And?

Anjana : I decided to leave him..

Ajay : Yen ipdi rush panne? Why did you rush into a decision?

Anjana : Nee en thambi da..Renuka nalle unake ethavathu achi na..

Ajay took heavy breathe.

Ajay : Enake ethuvum agathe..Yen ipo tehve illamey bayapedhere?

Anjana : She stabbed you,Ajay!

Ajay : Cheri..Avesere padathe..Amma Appa'teh pesselam..Don't strain yourself..Relax first..Sapthiya?

He grab the glass of juice on the table and give Anjana because she's pregnant. He look at Veesha and signal her to follow him.

Ajay : Amma Appa enga?

Veesha : Kovil'eke..

He frowned.

Ajay : Nee yen poole?

She look down then her cheeks turned red.

Veesha : I can't go..

Ajay frowned.

Ajay : Yen?

Veesha : It's not I don't want to go..I can't go means I can't..Please understand,Ajay..

Ajay : Ohh..😯

He raised his eyebrows then look at her up and down. He feel shy too after he realise the reason.

Ajay : Sorry..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

At night,..

Before Ajay and Veesha went to sleep,They were on their each other beds.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Uhhm..

Veesha : After this,if you went to office..Can you make a call and inform me that you already reach office?

Ajay frowned and make his face like thinking.

Ajay : O-K-A-Y..But can I know why suddenly-

He pressing his lips.

Ajay : Is this kind of suspicious or caring?

She glaze at him.😒

Veesha : None of them..Just do it what I said..

Ajay : Okay,Madam..

She smiled when Ajay acts innocent.

Veesha : Good night..

Ajay : Good night..

....................................................

Veesha sitting on the stylish sofa and leaning abit while reading novel. Ajay back from work,enter the room and close the room.

Ajay : Hey,Sha..

He greet her sweetly. She look up at him and smile, blushed too.

Veesha : Hi..

Ajay loose his tie as he walk to the closet. Veesha can his visible dark circle on around his eyes. He looks so tired. He remove his coat and throw his coat on the floor like hatred. He open his closet. She stood up then take a walk and pick his coat on the floor.

Ajay : I'm sorry,Veesha..

He grab his coat from her then put inside laundry basket. She smiled.

Veesha : It's okay,Ajay..Not a problem..You alright?

She asked him with concern.

Ajay : Sometimes life is not fair right..

Veesha : What happen now? You looks so one kind..

Ajay : Ingathan ivulo prachanai iruke..Two big deals suddenly cancel achi..Missed it! Damn! Such a huge loss! Ithele Renuka oru periya prachanai.. Kadavelu! Akka life ipo epdi'ne terile..We can't let her alone right..She have kids,plus she's pregnent..Her husband should make her happy instead of argue for stupid things but see her now..she's crying everyday..

Veesha : Come down,Ajay..Everything will be alright soon..I'll take care of Anjana sis..I'll try my best to her happy..Okay?

She help him to loosen his tie and remove from his neck without touching his face or neck. She really mind her distance cause they don't have physically relationship. He didn't stop her,in fact, he liked it and the way she care while she did that. She put into the laundry basket.

Veesha : Well..Now stop complaining about life and take a bath..I'll go and prepare dinner for you..

She smiled. He shaked his head as agreed.

Ajay : Okay..

Veesha : Good boy..

He look at her thengo his closet but he turned watch her as she grab her book from cushion to her bed.She turned ,saw Ajay and smiled.

Veesha : Ena'ne?

Ajay : Nothing..

She went out of the room.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Next day..

Lunch time,..

Ajay came to his home to have lunch.

Veesha : Ajay..You are home..

Ajay : Yup..

He remove his coat and put it on a chair then went to washroom and come out. He washing his hands as Veesha stared at him. He still the same. He look exhausted. His shirt was untuck and the tie was loosen. His sleevess were folded. She felt so upset for him. After he had his lunch,he was spent time with Anjana by chit chating with her.
Veesha show a plate of laddu to Anjana. Veesha feed the laddo to Anjana and Anjana took a bite of it. She feed Anjana's kids too. She keep the plate on the table. Here she come to Ajay while Anjana turned to Harini who disturbing her mother to feed her another laddo. Veesha took a laddu and bring Ajay's lips. His lips touch it. He move back and look at Veesha,blankily. She being naughty alittle with him.

Veesha : Ena pudikeleya?

She asked him in stern tone. He about to take the laddo but she didn't let him to touch the laddo cause she wanted to feed him so He took a bite of it. She smiled after he took one of bite it. He chew it. She turned and walked back to kitchen. Ajay turned back and see Veesha,the laddo wasn't in her hand because the laddo already inisde her mouth. He turned front then his cheeks went blushed but still remained calm infront of his family members. However,he never expect Veesha would feed him in sudden. She makes him blushed.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Morning..

*Door bell.

Veesha walk to the door and open it. Ajay was about to sip his morning coffee.

Veesha : Anna!!😃

Veesha shouted with excited when she see her brother standing infront of her house. Ajay was shocked and his hand shake the mug when he heard Veesha's voice louder. He split some Coffee drops  accidently on the table. He sighed and look at Veesha who is hyper. Anu wipe the coffee drops. They walk to the living and take seat. Ajay went to them and greet Varun politely. Ajay join them too. They spend time with Varun. Veesha chit chat alot. After awhile,Ajay's parents and Anjana who came in from outside then greeted Varun as well.

They have some family time to spend with. Veesha asked Varun to stay until lunch so she can spend more time with dearest brother, even Ajay requested him to stay too because that what Veesha wants. She cook lunch meal happily for her everyone. They had their lunch together. After that,Veesha hardly to stop herself from talking to her brother ; Varun. Ajay do watch her but let her to be herself. Once Veesha called by Harini(Kid) who is Anjana's daughter. Ajay and Varun left alone together.

Varun : Ajay..

Ajay looked at Varun.

Varun : Can we talk ?

Ajay : Yeah,Sure..

They walked out. Ajay was thinking if Veesha told to her brother about himself.

Varun : Well..Ajay..

He look around then look at Ajay again.

Varun : Let me speak up now..Well..When marriage we couldn't talk so much..Even that day my sister and you visited me..But I think we really need to talk now because I didn't talk when Veesha and you had arguement..Sorry for that..

Ajay frowned.

Varun : How's Veesha?

At first , Ajay don't know what to say.

Ajay : She's fine..

Varun stif a laugh.

Varun : Ohhh..I'm so sorry..I mean..Is she happy with you? No..No..I meant like are you happy with her? Is she giving you any problem like arguements?

Ajay didn't say anything and stare at Varun weirdly. Suddenly , they heard a laughing sound. They turned and look at the window. Veesha and Harini were laughing inside. Varun turned and look at Ajay.

Varun : She is happy..

Varun smiled. Ajay remain silent.

Varun : Actually , Ajay..

Varun sighed with upset.

Varun : Veesha told me that both of you gonna divorce but she didn't told me the really reason..Naa evulo solli pathen but Veesha kekkare mathere ille..

Ajay nodded.

Ajay : Not her..It's all my mistake-

Varun : No,Mr.Ajay..I know Veesha from baby..She quite heavy head and hard to forgive people even just a small matter but she will deal it like a big problem.. Veesha've convince pandrethe oru periye thale vishayam..I was really worried about her life if she divorce you but thank god..Somehow you make her to stay..You must be take alot of struggles to do that..I hope now everything is fine between you two..

Ajay was recall back how he convinced Veesha and all he did was talking and a hug, nothing more than that but still Veesha forgave him at the moment,he must be very special or luckily to get back Veesha. He sighed.

Ajay : Everything is good,Mr.Varun and she's not like that actually..

Ajay back up Veesha and side her too.

Varun : Ohh..She changed? Great! It's was just..(smile)I was scared..Because At the age she was before reach 20's..We lose our parents..I raised her after that..She is good girl but I was too worried if she still behaving well and being good girl to you all after marriage..

Ajay : She's such an amazing person..

Varun : I'm really , really happy to hear that , Mr Ajay..Inimey Veesha've nalla paathupeggene namberen..I know you will..

Ajay : Sure..

Varun : Kandipa en thangachi'yum ungaleye nalla paathupa..If she do any mistake , please forgive her and accept her..But I'm very sure , she won't do any mistake or anything that hurts you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
753K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
44K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...