bunny boy || taekook

By sweetseokie

"bunny boy, are you playing hard to get? no need to do that because you already make me hard" πŸ”žtop tae ⚠️... More

βœ‰
1
2
3
4
5
.
6
7
8
WHAT THE-
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
new story: opposite

important ❀️

9.5K 445 223
By sweetseokie

read till the end please

It's not an update but I seriously want to thank all of the readers of bunny boy.

Thank you so much for your votes and lovely comments. This is my first book and all of this means a lot to me.

Yesterday I wrote a smut for the first time in my life. I was so confused and was stuck at many parts. I know I'm lacking but please bear with me.

I have planned the entire plot of this book and it might be long. I'll not give up on this book for sure.

Now to silent readers. You know your votes and comments keep me going and means a lot to me. So don't hesitate to do that.

our bunny boy ^^^^

And now I'm planning on doing a question/answer soon. I've got some questions but they are not enough.

Drop your questions below for anyone~

Taehyung

Jungkook

Jin

Namjoon

Hoseok

Yoongi

Jimin

Reiko

Me

Yeontan

Please please ask whatever you want ❤️

And again thank you for being here. You all are important to me. Take care and stay healthy.

I love you 3000 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 585 11
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...
827K 32.5K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019β™‘] #2 - taekook [8/08/019β™‘] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019β™‘] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
4.9K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐒𝐬𝐟𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 πŸ•/𝟐𝟎
1.3M 43.7K 38
"choke me, d-daddy." top kook! bottom tae! [ COMPLETED ]