Unseen Hero [Hetalia X Reader]

Per NekoInuKit

You don't have to be seen to be the hero. Maybe one day they will notice what she has done for them and be ab... Més

Chapter 1/Smile
Chapter 2/Sticky Notes
Chapter 3/Debt
Chapter 4/Clothing
Chapter 5/Mundane
Chapter 6/Dance
Chapter 7/Drunk
Special 1/School Mishaps
Chapter 8/Days Go By
Chapter 9/Nightmares
Chapter 10/Music
Chapter 11/Girls
Chapter 12/Gifts
Chapter 13/Connecting
Chapter 14/Coffee
Special 3/Q&A
Chapter 15/Outside
Chapter 16/Manga
Chapter 17/Insecure
Chapter 18/Stars
Special 4/A Look Into Something Different
Chapter 19/Accidents
Special 5/The Past
Chapter 20/Sickday
Chapter 21/Another Day
Chapter 22/Cold
Special 6/Bloopers & Behind The Scenes
Chapter 23/Catching Up
Chapter 24/Interviewing
Special 7/Christmas Party
Chapter 25/Drinking
Chapter 26/Lonely Birthdays
Chapter 27/Snow
Special 8/A New Year
Chapter 28/Trip
Chapter 29/Hotel
Chapter 30/Cafe
Chapter 31/Dinner
Chapter 32/It Is Only
Chapter 33/Morning
Special 9/Between The Pages
Chapter 34/Food
Chapter 35/Nightfall
Chapter 36/Skiing
Chapter 37/Simple
Special 10/Q&A 2
Chapter 38/Past Midnight
Chapter 39/Meeting Up
Chapter 40/Trying On
Special 11/Supernatural
Chapter 41/Hockey
Chapter 42/On The Topic Of Love
Chapter 43/Cooking
Chapter 44/Drinks For Fun
Chapter 45/Binge
Special 12/ Stranger than It Seems
Chapter 46/Buy A Dinner
Chapter 47/Pass By
Chapter 48/Welcome Back Gifts
Chapter 49/Magic
Chapter 50/Lunch Time
Special 13/Oddity
Chapter 51/Groceries
Chapter 52/Normal
Chapter 53/Family
Chapter 54/Talk
Chapter 55/Work
Chapter 56/Invite
Chapter 57/Stress
Special 14/A Different Point Of View
Chapter 58/Exams
Chapter 59/Anger
Chapter 60/Infallible
Hiatus Notice
Chapter 61/Deliver

Special 2/Festival

3.8K 154 47
Per NekoInuKit

This takes place in the current year and is canon for the main storyline. Also, the image though. Italy's eyes are open. This was originally the 200 heart special on Quotev.

--

(Y/n) tilted her head as Hungary talked about the new festival that was taking place later in the week.

"It's only halfway through October," she murmured, picking at her lunch, "The headmaster sure does make random choices."

(No one ever questions him though.)

Hungary laughed at her comment goodnaturedly.

"Vell, everyone expects zhese types of choices by now," Hungary shook her head and picked up her lunch and began walking alongside (Y/n).

"True, true," she said, letting her feet take her to her locker to put her lunch bag away.

The pair broke off to their separate ways since their lockers weren't too close together. (Y/n) opened her locker and placed her things inside before closing it.

She had no doubt that classes would spend some time to organize the festival into something functional. That meant that there would be no homework until the planning of the festival and the festival itself would be over. She sighed, planning things in this school was the equivalent of getting three-year-olds to write essays.

At least there would be some people who would be able to get work done and make the festival workable.

(She silently despaired at the incoming headache from screaming children who were all at least a couple hundred years old.)

O.o.O

Okay, so, the actual planning of the festival wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

Everyone worked well together with minimal complaints except for an occasional fight that would break out. (Y/n) was glad that she would be able to enjoy the festival without a headache constantly pounding. The festival itself was agreed to not be tied to one specific country or culture.

(All the countries wanted something from their country to be included in the festival. No nation wanted to just attend something from one country nor did they want their pride to be hurt by not contributing something.)

The festival was going to be held the day after tomorrow on a Thursday, starting at 5:00 PM. The only reason that the festival wasn't going to be held tomorrow was that tomorrow was going to be used as a say to check if everything was going to be in order.

(And not going to be a complete disaster.)

(Y/n) didn't have to go to the meeting so tomorrow she should be able to stay in her dorm tomorrow uninterrupted.

(Hopefully.)

O.o.O

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked as Hungary once again managed to catch her before she could leave.

"Who are jou going to dhe festival with?" she asked again.

"Myself?"

"You don't have a date or anything?"

"No?"

"Vhy?" Hungary rolled her eyes, "Jou're cute and everything. Vhy don't jou have a date?"

"I just don't?" she sweatdropped.

Hungary silently lamented.

(Why was it surprising?)

"Are you going with Austria?" (Y/n) asked the European.

"Yes," Hungary said, "Like always."

"Like always, eh?" the younger nation murmured under her breath.

(Anything with people was never 'like always' with her.)

O.o.O

Today was the day of the festival. (Y/n) decided not the wear anything fancy. She wore a (f/c) shirt and a long black skirt that reached her ankles along with shorts under. She also had some cute sandals on her feet.

She walked out of her dorm to where the main area of the festival was going to be held. She was a little early, it was only 3:00 PM. Some of the other nations were still setting up their stands. She stopped when she saw a specific nation.

"Hello, Romano," she greeted.

She could see insults begin to form on the tip of his tongue before he turned around and looked at her and the insults died.

"Oh, (Y/n)," he relaxed.

"How are you?"

"I'm-a alright," he grumbled, "Tomato bastard finally decided to-a leave me alone."

(Spain really did like clinging onto the Southern Italian. Did she have anyone like that? No, probably not.)

(Y/n) chuckled.

The two of them met a few years ago and became kinda friends.

(The only reason they were 'kinda' friends was because (Y/n) didn't know if Romano considered her a 'friend'.)

They talked for a while. Actually, it was mostly Romano complaining and (Y/n) listening.

"Are you running any stands?" she asked.

"No," he replied, "Tomato bastard-a and Veneziano are though."

She only nodded and checked her watch, "The festival is going to be starting soon."

"Si," he sighed, "I should check to make-a sure Veneziano hasn't done-a anything stupid yet."

"Alright," She said as Romano bid goodbye to find his younger brother.

(She wouldn't be surprised if she heard shouting soon later.)

(Y/n) was surprised at how fast time passed when she was chatting with him. She ran a hand through her hair and wandered off to somewhere. The festival would officially begin in five minutes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The principal should be beginning the announcement soon.

She walked to the center where the main circle was. She was so focused on walking to her destination she didn't notice someone running towards her. The nation ran into her and she almost fell but she took a step back and automatically caught the nation who fell on her.

"Woah!" the nation yelled.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked.

The nation looked up. He had wild blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He would also clearly be taller than her if he stood up straight. He was probably one of the Nordic nations.

"It is sufficient to say I've fallen for you?" he flirted.

"Um-"

She was interrupted before she could reply. The headmaster began his speech.

During the speech, she subtly pushed the nation off of her. When the headmaster finished, everyone cheer and dispersed to go to the stands they wanted to go to. The nation next to her grinned and turned back to her.

"Sorry about that. I'm Denmark, the King of Scandinavia! My human name's Mathias Køhler!" he announced.

"It's nice to meet you, Denmark. I'm (C/n) and my human name is (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Oi, Denmark," a monotone voice called.

Denmark turned around and waved wildly, "Norge!"

A man with blonde hair, a floating curl and violet eyes approached with another man behind him.

"Where did you go? Little brother and I were looking for you," he said.

"I'm not your little brother," the other man muttered.

(She knew who these people were now that she looked at them.)

Denmark and Norway began talking. (Y/n) looked between all three men, exhaled and slipped away.

(No need to stay here. They look happy. There was no need for her to bother them.)

She visited the food stalls first. There was a variety of different food from different countries. They were all very delicious in her opinion.

Along the way she caught glimpses of some other nations she knew. She was Italy at his stand, excitedly waving his arms. Poland wearing the dress she got him about a month ago along with Lithuania who was with him. England with Romania, chatting about magic. Some of the other female nations were with their relatives or dates.

They all seemed like they were having fun.

(What should she do?)

She ended up playing some of the games at the festival. She won a couple of prizes for fun. Somewhere along the way she ran into Belgium.

"Hello, Belgium," she said from behind her giant stuffy.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" the blonde responded cheerfully, "Did you win that stuffy?"

(Y/n) blinked, "Yes, I did."

(She won it at one of those stands with shooting games.)

The (h/c)-haired girl noticed the two males standing next to Belgium.

"Are those two your brothers?" she asked, remembering her mentioning having two brothers.

"Yeah!" Belgium pointed at the one with a scarf, "This is Netherland," she pointed at the other brother, "And this is Luxembourg!"

"It's nice to meet you," (Y/n) said.

The two brothers greeted her as well.

(It was kind of hard to see her over the stuffy she was carrying.)

"How has your day been so far?" she asked the Belgian.

"It's been fun!"

The two girls conversed for a few minutes.

"I'll be going now. Enjoy yourself," (Y/n) said, trying to wave as while she left.

"You too!"

(Y/n) smiled and nodded.

(Everyone was so lucky to have someone with them to enjoy this festival with.)

O.o.O

(Y/n) wandered away to an empty hill where there weren't any nations. The noise in the background faded. She looked up at the sky. Surprisingly, it was dark already and the stars were shining above. Time had passed really fast today. She back down at the crowds of people down at the stands.

(Y/n) looked back up and smiled wistfully. A shooting star streaked across the dark sky. She closed her eyes and made a wish.

(What wish was it?)

She opened her eyes and sighed. Would her wish come true? Probably not.

(How stupid was she? Thinking that wishing on a shooting star would be any different than wishing normally. Wishes don't come true.)

A loud bang resounded.

The fireworks were going off now. The bright colours lighting up into different shapes. (Y/n) watched as all the fireworks were lit. Everyone below was all cheering together. Having fun with their friends and family. They were all so happy.

(Was she ever that happy? She didn't know.)

She sat down with her stuffy in her arms on the long wooden bench on top of the hill.

The bright lights covered everything in the dim sky.

(Y/n) smiled and it didn't quite seem to reach her lovely (e/c) eyes.

(Oh, how lonely she was. Even on a supposedly fun day.) 

--

Thanks for reading!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

131K 5.5K 38
In which you're caught up by the antics of the countries during a year long sleepover, and possibly fall in love with one of them.
376K 9.7K 140
Imagine yourself with your favourite Hetalia characters! Preferably for female readers.
19.1K 537 10
The Axis Powers wakes up to find that they've swapped bodies! Japan is in Germany's body, Germany is in Italy's body, and Italy is in Japan's body! C...
31.5K 1.5K 16
Previously, you had troubles with your former boss while coming out of isolation as a country. That doesn't mean the troubles are over, though. (COMP...