💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 100 ~ 103

267 10 5
By anirudhpianist

PART 100

Albert : Riya..Come down..Grace was joking!

Grace staring at her fingers nails.

Grace : At least,I don't take leave for unnessary things like for other people..I live my life and not for the other people..

Riya : Because you don't have anyone to love..

Grace stare at Riya. She was angry after heard Riya's words. Riya leave the place too.

Jane : You shouldn't say that,Grace.. Everyone is not having life like you..Stop complaining and start accepting people who they are..

Jane stood up and leave too.

After break,..

Veesha : Albert! Albert!

Albert : Hey..I'm sorry..

Veesha : Why?

Albert : I'm shouldn't laugh at you just now..

Veesha : That's okay..I come here to inform you that I want to be a volunteer too for the medical camp..

Albert : Are you sure?

Veesha : Yup..Very sure..

Veesha smiled widely.😁

Albert : Next week..Un per're kudhe..

Veesha : Why not now?

Albert : You better ask your husband first?

She quite pissed off.

Veesha : Why you guys so care of him than me?

Albert : Just saying,Veesha..

Veesha : Albert..

Albert : I don't want later on your husband,Mr Ajay come to the medical camp and drag you just like he did once in the party..

Veesha's reaction changed to shocked and sad too. She wondered how Albert know about the party. Maybe he's one of the people who attended the party.

Albert : You better ask him first so everything will peace..

.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay walked into the hospital. He went to the  main office. Grace laughing with counter staff.

Ajay : Excuse me! I need to see Mrs.Veesha now!

Ajay tap the table. He seems abit angry.

Grace adjust her glasses.

Grace : May I know what relation are you to her?

Ajay : Husband!

Grace : You can't!

Ajay : Why?

Grace : None of our staff's relatives can disturb our doctor during working time unless it's an emergency! You should wait for another 30 minutes!

Grace doesn't know who is Ajay actually. She smell her drink and take sip like showing off. Albert who just came there and saw Ajay. He stood there with shock. Ajay seems like angry King Kong but still remain quiet.

Albert : Grace!

Grace turned to Albert.

Albert : It's okay! You just allow him first!

Grace : How-

After Ajay heard Albert's words. He just walk inside.

Grace : Hey! Man! Stop! You are not allowed to go there!

Albert : Grace! You better let him go if not he will make sure create a scene..

Grace : I don't care who is he! I'm going to report this to Dean under Veesha's name..She going to be sack for this!

Grace rushed and went to Dean's room.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha checking her patient in ward. It was an old grandma.

Veesha : Hi,ma..😊(smiled)

Grandma just smiled. She unable to speak but can hear.

Veesha : I'll check your breathing now..Okay?(while doing sign language)

The grandma nodded agreed. Veesha place steoscope on grandma's chest.

Veesha : Okay..Breathe in now..Breathe out..Okay..Good!(while doing sign language)

She show thumbs up to the grandma. She smiling to Grandma. She started to write report on clipboard then pass it to nurse. She look at the grandma.

Veesha : Ma..You are prefectly alright..Tomorrow you will be discharge and you can fetch your grandson from school then play with him..(while doing sign language)

The grandma chuckle and Veesha joined with her laughing.😄 Grandma stop then stared at behind. Veesha sensed that so she turned with smile. Ajay standing there. Her smiled faded away. Veesha stood up.

Veesha : Inga ena pandre? It's still-

She look at her watch. The time show it's been 30 minutes her shift finish.

Veesha : Ohh..

She look up around then never find the other shift doctor.

Veesha : Sorry..Next shift doctor varele..Naanu time paakele..I can't come until the next shift doctor come..

Ajay : No problem..We will wait here together..

Ajay grab a stull and sit with the grandma. Veesha stared at him.

Veesha : Ajay..Please..Dean terija periye prachanai avum..Yaaravathu sollire poragge..

Ajay turned to Veesha.

Ajay : Varethum paakalam..

Veesha's face changed to upset cause Ajay don't want to listen and his acts may trouble her job. She look around and saw a male nurse dialling a phone number while stairng at Ajay. She place her palm on her face with worried and embrassed. It gonna be a scene today. She take off her hand from face and look at Ajay.

Ajay started to the grandma with sign language. The grandma become so happy and talk to him with sign language too. Ajay introduced himself to the grandma as Veesha's husband. Then,she asked him if they have kids and he said in sign language that they have 2 kids and Yes,she's pregnent 3 months with one more baby. Grandma was excited. She tap Ajay's shoulder.

Ajay : Ouch!

He ignored Veesha and told the grandma that Sorry for lying because she don't allow him to have a baby with her. He pouted.😔

Veesha : Adipavi! You think I don't understand what you talking!

Ajay stared at her then stood up. After he look at her down who is short. She looked up at him.

Veesha : What you want ? Naa varene soldrele..Velile wait panne..(whisper)

Ajay : Mani ena? Shouldn't you on the way to home at this time? I told you we going out,Veesha..Don't just keep quiet..Go and tell your team leader! She having coffee there !(whisper)

Veesha : I have no problem if I'm staying until night also..Anyway,I know we are not going to talk anything important than my patients..Now get out..Please..Stop creating scene and embrass me..(whisper)

Ajay's expression changed to hurt. The door main was open. They turned. The Dean was there with Grace. Veesha seems worried.

Veesha's mindvoice : Poche! Ingayum maanam pooge poothe!😢😥

Dean walked to them while frowning. Dean laugh out.

Dean : Dei! (excited)Epdi da iruke?!

Dean was excited and hug Ajay then broke it quick.

Dean : Bro! You look so different!

He punch Ajay's chest. Ajay grip Dean's wrist and twist it alittle.

Dean : Aah!(pain)

Dean pulled off his hand from Ajay.

Dean : No way! You are still the same,Ajay!

Dean stop then look around. The nurses and doctors looking at them.

Dean : What? Get back to work..(order at the staffs with stern tone)

He looked at Veesha.

Dean : Veesha..You too..

Veesha nodded and turned but Ajay grasp her wrist then pull her to himself.

Ajay : She's My wife..

Dean : What? Your wife? Really?

He looked at Veesha.

Dean : Veesha..Why don't you tell me Ajay is your husband? Such a Nice,Dude..

Dean tap Ajay's arm. Veesha just fake smile to Dean then shrug her shoulder to let know Ajay to release his hand from her ans he did that.

Ajay : Well,Bro..I was waited outside..Her shift is over..I'm just here to bring her out but Look like nobody is taking over her..and it's already more than 30 minutes..

Dean : One second!

He turned to Grace.

Dean : Grace,shouldn't you take note of this! You should take over her until the other shift doctor come..It's been 30 minutes..Why you came there and complained about him instead of take over Veesha?

Grace : I-..I-..

Ajay : Ohh..She did? I saw a lady like her having hot coffee at counter there..

Ajay raised his eyebrow then extend his hand to Grace and Grace move backward but all Ajay did was pull his sleeve.

Ajay : Oh my Godness! I just wanna to flip my sleeve..Not to hurt you,MA'AM!

Ajay's words were polite but his tone was attitute. He give annoyed look to her.

Dean : Aahh..Don't worry about that! You just bring your wife out..Grace will take over of her place..

Ajay : Great..Thank you so much,Bro..See you!

Dean : No problem..

Ajay look at Grace.

Ajay : Thanks alot,-

He bend his body alittle while holding his knees to see her name. He frowned at Grace's name tag.

Ajay : -Miss Grace!

Veesha smile to herself who tried to control her laugh. Ajay turned to the grandma and touch her feets as respect before leave. The grandma touch Ajay's head to bless him. Veesha followed Ajay.

Veesha got inside he car with a smile. She thinking of Grace getting scold by Dean. When Ajay get inside the car too,she turned to him then she recall what he did.

Veesha : Don't do this again..

Ajay : Then,be on time..

He start the engine and look at her. He raised his eyebrows.

Ajay : Hmm?

She look away.

At home,.

Veesha tie a red border and black colours combination saree. She comb her hair and tie her hair half way and put her long her hair. She wore matchable earring and bangles but no anklets. She hold infront bang hair then her pinch kumkum and apply between her forehead and hair then let go her bang hair on her forehead to hide her stitching scar on her skin. She recall the moment Ajay slapped her.

PART 101

She recall the moment Ajay slapped her then the next day , he apologize to her but still he reject her when she tells him she want to be his wife. Now,he taking her out for something. Ajay is really unpredictable even now. When she came to living room,Ajay was in black shirt tuck into his black pants. He look smart too but more to casual type. Co-incidently,they wore the same colour. She stood there and thinking to change her saree. She flip her hair behund her ear then turned back to go to her room to change. Her bangles sound grab Ajay's attention.

Ajay : Sha!

He stood up and turned to her.

Ajay : Poo'lama?

Veesha : I-

She start softly.

Ajay : What?

Veesha : No! Nothing!

He grab his black car coat and ******* In car,..

His car coat was on the seat. Ajay was driving the car.

Ajay : You always in saree.. You like sarees,Veesha?

Veesha : Not actually! Sometimes,I'm in space suits too!👩‍🚀

He roll his eyes and regret to asked her such a question.

.*.*.*.*.*.

When they reach the place,Ajay and Veesha alight from the car. It was just a grand hotel. She let go her breathe while staring at the building. Not so many people there but very few. First,they enjoy the food there. It were all vegetarian food. Ajay gazed more at Veesha than food on his plate. He just noticing her more if she really enjoy eating or not and she is. Ajay stood up after finish the meal. He taking our his wallet from his pocket as Veesha get up and hold her drinks and suck up the juice through straw like kid.

Ajay : You want finish it first? We can wait..

Veesha : No..No..It's okay..

Ajay : Okay..

He place the money on the table. She about to keep the drink on the table. A couple pass by them and the guy bumped Veesha's hand. The drink split on his shirt.

Guy : What the ****? Are you blind ,Lady?!

That random man glared at Veesha. Veesha looked like she saw a ghost. Ajay look up and stared at them.

He : Hey..Wait..I seen you before..

His eyes go wide.

He : Haan! Sodhapoti?!

He laughed so loud at her.

Ajay : Poti'ya?(confused/mouthed)

He : My god!!

Ajay's hand make it like going to punch him. Veesha say nothing but glared at he guy so much.

He : Is that really you? You looked so much different..I mean-..If I know this before I would married you first..

Ajay gritted his teeth angrily.

His girl : Baby..

He : You would be my second wife..

He laughed at his own joke. Ajay take a quick steps to attack him but Veesha pour the drink on his face. Ajay drop his jaw and watch Veesha with shocked. She just walked away. Ajay took napkin from the guy's coat pocket and cover his hand(Ajay) then give him a tight punch.

Ajay : Watch your words next time!

Ajay leave the place too. He rush out through exit door. He search for Veesha who just randomly walking away. He run to her and saw her crossing the road without looking the vehicle is coming towards her.

Ajay : Veesha!

He shouted for her but no point. She still walking away. He run fast to her and pull her away from crossing road.

Ajay : Veesha..Why you-

He stop when he saw her,crying. Vehicles passed by them. He pull her to him. She forget herself and cried loudly on Ajay like child.

**********

The couple was in the car but the car park at one place. Veesha cried silently while wiping her tears. Ajay gazed at her and give her a box of tissue. She grab it and wipe her tears.

Ajay : Veesha..Who is he?

He changed the topic immediately.

Ajay : Are you alright?

Veesha nodded slowly yes but her face was not.

Ajay : We will go home after you get better..

Veesha : It's okay,Ajay..I'm fine..

She said it with her soft voice. His car start to move he stop at the beach. Veesha never thought he take her there. He open the car door for her.

Ajay : Come on,Veesha..

She looks puzzled.

Ajay : Let's have fresh air first..

They walked to the shore then sit on the bench. Ajay notice Veesha wipe her tears

Ajay : You look better when you smile..Even good when you are angry but not when you crying..

She looked away because hiding her tears.

Ajay : Just don't cry..Can or not?

She remain silent.

Ajay : Who is he?

She look at him.

Veesha : Ex-fiance..

Ajay looked shocked. A guy in Veesha's life before him. He quite upset and couldn't accept that. He can't help himself than being jealousy and angry too.

Veesha : The marriage which I was not interested for..

Veesha added. Ajay gasped with relief.  So,that loser isn't Veesha's love or what. Not only good but great news for Ajay. His angry was faded away.

Ajay : What happened?

She turned to him and thinking she need to tell him or not.

Ajay : If you don't mind me asking..

Veesha : Engagement , Kalyanam panniye , Paathu pessiye unake en'ne pudikele..

She still managed to smiled.

Veesha : Kalyanam poonu maari vanthe pakethule okatha mathum..Pudikuma ena? Avan en'ne pudikelene sollithan..

Ajay stared at her quietly then look away with guitly after she use Ajay as example to explained.

Veesha : My parents arranged a marriage for me with him after school..He was in overseas..We never met not even once..I never seen him before and he never seen me either..Not even in photo I guess..

Ajay gazed at her. She look at him.

Veesha : When I sat beside him in wedding hall,he get up and humilated me infront of everyone..He said he don't like me because of my appearance..

Ajay have no words.

Veesha : He was yelling at his parents..Oru sodhapothiye enake kalyanam panni vekiregela'ne ketan..I just get up and throw the garland on the fire then leave before anyone convince me to marry him..My brother is hot temper as you..He hit him..Neraya problem vantheche but everything was settled..I never thought I would see him again here after years..

Ajay remain silent. He never say anything after she told her bad flashback story. They were quiet for sometime.

*After awhile..

The place become so windy.🌪Veesha feel alittle cool when the breeze 🌬touch her. The wave at beach become abit bigger. She rubbing her arms with her palms then looked at Ajay , he staring wave at the beach like dreaming.

Veesha : Ajay..

He still same.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Huh?

Veesha : You want to talk something?

Ajay : Ah? No..No..

He looked away.

Ajay : Nothing..

Veesha : Then,what for you bring me here?

Ajay : I-.I mean..It's not so important as you said..We can talk on other day too..

Veesha : Apo vithuke poolama? Late agethe..It's so windy too..

Ajay : Hmm..Sure..Why not?

He stood up.

Ajay : Poolam..

She stood up and walking to the car. Ajay's foots still there and never move. He staring at her walking away from him,he can't understand what he feel right now. His gazing went down at the sand. One of his hand went to his pocket and took out something from it. He tear into pieces then throw away. He planned something but what happened was different. This is what happened everytime. With mood out,he went to the car.

*******

In car,..

Ajay didn't speak up anything. He remain silent. Few days he tried to start conversation but now he remain silent. Veesha sensed Ajay was one kind. She turned and looked at him. He remain calm but he seems abit one kind. Her heart tells her to speak up but something stops her. As she turned back to the window,Ajay turned to Veesha if she looked at him but she was not so he look back at the road. Veesha staring at the road light while facing the window.

Her eyes close after awhile. As Ajay's mood was down,the sky was moody too. The clouds let go the rain on sand. The rain drops fall on his car too. He turn on the wiper to wipe off the rain drops on the front mirror. His mind went somewhere else. He think about his wedding. He recall back how Veesha looks when she sat beside him. For his eyes,She was beautiful. He still remember they have eye contact after she sat beside him in wedding hall.

*Explode sound.💥

The car was swinging abit. Ajay put a speed break. Veesha woke up and look at Ajay.

Veesha : What happen?(worried)

Ajay : I don't know,Veesha..I'll go and check it!

He get out his car in rain. He realise it was rainstorm. Veesha still looking out at Ajay who walking around his car. She saw him stop at the tyre side. He knee down then stood up. He kick the tyre with pissed off. He look around for help but no one. He getting wet in rain. He went to the boot and open it then close back. He walk to the road.

PART 102

He walk to the road. He waited for any car to passed by so they can take lift to reach home. Veesha get out from the car then went to Ajay.

Veesha : Ajay?

Ajay still looking for any vehicle to come and he never hear Veesha calling him because of the rainstorm noisy. She pat his arm. He turned back. She was getting wet too.

Veesha : Ena achi? Yen inga vanthe nikire?

Ajay : Tyre puncture..There is no spare tyre too..You don't worry..Just wait in the car instead of getting wet in the rain..I'll ask for lift if there is any vehicle come..

He turn front and looking for any vehicle. She still staring at him instead of go back to the car. He turned back if she already went to the car but she still there.

Ajay : Ulle Poo,Veesha! It's heavy rain..

She turned back and walk to the car. He planted his hands on hips.

Ajay : God! Ellamey nasama poothey! Ithele ithe vere!

He saw a van coming ,he wave to stop the van but the van was not stop and keep going.

Ajay : Poda! Poda! Apdiye marathule pooye soriveko!

He shouted but the van was disappeared.

*Another big cracking sound

Ajay wide his eyes then turned and was shocked see there. His heart beat skip.

Ajay : NO!!

He run to the car which a tree fall on it. Front part was damaged. He was breathing really fast with fretful.

Ajay : No way!!

He crump his hair with tension. He run to Veesha's side.

Ajay : Veesha!!

He yelled for her. He tap on the window twice hardly then wipe the window but couldn't see anything.

Ajay's mindvoice : Oh God! She shouldn't be injured! No!! She shouldn't be died also..

Ajay : Veesha!

His worries grow wided but then he sensed his arm grip by someone. He turned. It was his wife. She still out there and not in car.

Veesha : I-

Without think,his hands embrace her and his body stick to her. She stood up there with shock. She wide her eyes. In the heavy rainstorm,she could hear her heartbeat💗💕but the hug was didn't last long for not even 5 seconds because Ajay broke the hug immediately. He take two steps back to distance.

Ajay : Sorry..Sorry!

He show his palms and apologized for hugged her who standing there with shock. He placed his hand on his head while staring at her then let go heavy breathe with relief after seeing her alive. He take off his hand from his head. He thought she will be angry on him for hug her.

Ajay : I'm really sorry.. I-..I thought you were inside..And the tree..I was-..(sighed) if you were-

He was blabbering so much and couldn't say that died word or imagine that Veesha if injured. He turned back. His legs were not moving there and here and couldn't stood in one place. Veesha just stared at him without utter a word. He turned to Veesha again with fear. She give his car coat.

Veesha : I just took this for you to cover your head from rain..When I come to you,this happened..

She point the tree and car.

Ajay : Ohhh..Thank you so much..

He blink slowly and take his car coat.

Ajay : Not for me but bring this and come out..

She just nodded her head. She just look down and never scold or say anything that hug. She turned and looking at the road. He standing behind about to give his car coat to her but She take her saree pallu and cover herself. At last,Ajay put his car coat on his top of his head like everything was miserable.

Ajay : Can we walk and find a shelter? We can't stay here for long time..

She nodded.

Veesha : You are right..

They walked in rain to saw a hotel was opened. Before step inside, Ajay show his palm to Veesha. He give the coat to her to cover herself. She wore saree and it's already wet. It's better for her if she cover herself before any other man eyes see her. She wore it and step inside after Ajay.

Ajay : Excuse me..

Guy at receiption counter : Yes..

Ajay : Can I make a call?

Guy : Sorry,Sir..You can't..This is only for our customers who take room here..

Ajay grab some money from his wallet and tap it on the table. Guy place the telephone on the table then take the money. Ajay dial while staring at the guy. Before the line was connected.

Ajay : Hello,Police!

Guy wide his eyes.

Ajay : Chummah!

Ajay winked at him.😉 The ringing was going on. Ajay make a call to his home and expect his parents will send their car to the place so they can go back home but he thinking to stay at the lodge tonight until the rainstorm stop because it's seems dangerous to drive too.

Ajay : Haan! Hello,Ma..

A's M : Ajay? Where are you?(worried)

Ajay : Ma..We are at some lodge here..Inga rombe kaathu mazhai'ya iruke..My car totally damaged..We didn't got a taxi also..

A's M : Ajay..You two better stay there until the storm stop..The storm is very strong here too..

Ajay : Okay..Okay..

A's M : Please be home soon if there is no more storm..Be safe..

Ajay : Sure..please take care..Bye..

He hung the phone.

Ajay : Hey.. One room please..(to guy)

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Hmm..

She whisper to him.

Veesha : Make it two ,can?

Ajay : Okay..

Ajay looked at the guy.

Ajay : 2 rooms please..

The guy give 2 keys of room. The couple went the floor where their rooms were. While they walking to their room,Ajay use the room key to open the door. He already open the door. Veesha did the same but it's not open. Ajay help her to open the door.

Veesha : Thanks..(smiled)

Ajay : Welcome..

She about to enter the room but stop by her husband.

Ajay : Don't open the door unless you hear my voice..Most importantly,Check before you open the door..If you need anything just knock my room door..Make sure you lock your door room..Understand?

She smiled.

Veesha : Okay,Boss..

He frowned. She laughed then went inside and locked the door with smiled. The couple went to their respective rooms. Veesha check the room. The room was simple but have everything which she need right now. She went to washroom and changed robe. She sequeeze the saree as much as she can then hang it. After awhile,she was not comfortable in robe so she iron her saree when her saree was dry alittle. She wore back her saree.

Once she was comfortable,she just take on bed then tap the pillow to lie down on bed. She heard people voices at out of her room. She walked to the door. She didn't open the door as Ajay's intruction her. She take a peep at the eye hole door first. She saw Ajay there with the guy at counter and one more lady. She think then decided open the door alittle. Ajay was in robe with slipper and arguing with them.
Ajay : Give me any other room!

Guy : Sorry,Sir..All the rooms been booked and taken after you..

Ajay : God!🤦🏻‍♂️

He place his hand on his face then take off.

Ajay : What kind of hotel is this?

Lady : Sorry for inconvenient,Sir..

Ajay : Your sorry not gonna fix this..Time is running..You guys are not doing anything..

Veesha come out from her room.

Veesha : Ajay..

Three of them stared at her.

Veesha : What happened?

Ajay : I switch on the bathroom light..Bulb vedichireche! Athe kudhe paravale! Room totally blank out,Veesha! Bathroom'le thani varale..Stupid management! They never checked anything here!

He turned to the guy.

Ajay : Where is your manager? I want to see him now!

Lady : Sir..Sir..Please sir..It's our fault..We are really sorry..But neega Complaint panna velai pooyerum..Please sir..Vithile rombe kastham sir..Please..

Veesha touch Ajay's arm for attention.

Veesha : (whisper)Ajay,nevermind..You just use mine..

Ajay : It's okay,Veesha..I will settle this..

She sighed then she drag him aside.

Veesha : Come on,Ajay..Everyone is sleeping here..You are shouting and wasting your energy at this time..Be Thankfully we got  shelter now..We can share room together..

Ajay : You asked for-

She show her palm to him mean wait.

Veesha : I'm the one who asked you right but Now I have no problem to share my room with you..Refund the money for your room and Ask them to go..

Ajay turned to them.

Ajay : Nevermind..Problem settled..

He come to Veesha's room with his clothes on his hands after kick the door to open.

Ajay : Idiot! Kaasu mathum venu, velai mathum oluga seiye mathanege! Avan Avan'neke ivulo prachanai..Ithele ivanege vere.. Manushanegala ivanege!

He open the closet then hang his pants and shirt with hangers inside the closet. He turn the fan to face the closet so his clothes dry fast. He went to bathroom while scolding the workers at hotel. Veesha was chuckling,reason Ajay being so much angry like Donald Duck.🤭 When Ajay come out after hot shower. Veesha give his shirt and pants. It were warm.

Ajay : Woah..How you do that?

Veesha : Iron panne..

Ajay : Great..Thanks!

He went inside again and wore it. Veesha sat on bed at the middle of her side then realise something. She looked at the bed on the other side. Is Ajay gonna sleep beside her tonight? If he does,she may not going be comfortable.

She grab her pillow and place it on her lap. She play with her pallu(saree end) while thinking. Ajay sit at his side(bottom) on the bed. She tilt up her head and look at him. He already stared at her. They look at each other then look away awkwardly.

Veesha : Ajay.. He turned to her.

Ajay : Huh?

Veesha : You feel sleepy?

Ajay : No..

Veesha : You need blanket?

Ajay shake his head "No".

Veesha : Can I sleep here?

She point her bed.

Ajay : It's your room..

Veesha : Then,where you gonna sleep?

Ajay : Neeye sollu?

Veesha : You can sleep here..Naa ethuvum solle maten..If you want, sleep on the floor also can..I'm not gonna stop you..

Ajay : Mothe boss'ne sollithu..Ipo servant maari killa thuge soldren..But I go for the first choice..

She chuckle.🤭 He quietly watch her giggle. He look down then look up at her again.

Ajay : I'm sorry..

She stop giggling then look at him,puzzled.

Ajay : Kekkanam'ne thoneche..

She nodded quietly then stared at the bed sheet.

Veesha : Why?

Ajay : I always make things good to awful and the situation will be worst too..Example is today..

She look back at Ajay's face.

Ajay : I bring out today then made you to met the person you don't want to see entire of your life..Car tyre puncture..Car totally damage..I made you to walk in rain and stay in hotel which is not even your standard..most importanly,I'm here and bothering you from sleeping now..

She make her face like thinking. She look up then stroking her chin.🤔

Veesha : Well..That's not what I thought..

She see Ajay who already staring at her.

Veesha : Hmm..I was upset at first but now..I feel it's good..Today,I ate vegetarian food which not cooked by me but cooked by five stars chefs after a long time..I really enjoy eating there..I feel relief after I throw my anger on him which I hold for years..Car damage and we stay here..which cause me to tell you that I really enjoy the dinner time actually..

Ajay raised one of his eyerbrow.

Ajay : Turn everything into positive view..You are really cool..

He fixed his eyes on her. She just shrug her shoulders with smile and don't know how to react.

Veesha : Okay..Good night..

Ajay : Good night..

She smiled to him then open the blanket widely and cover herself. She lie down on bed and face other side,not Ajay's side. He switch off the light before it's bothered her sleep. After awhile,.. Ajay lying on same bed together with Veesha but their backs faced each other. Ajay still awake. His eyes were open and blinking while watching the room in the dark. His mind went to Veesha. Something really bothering him.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her. No respond. He turned to her side.

Ajay : Veesha..You awake?

He tried to take a look of her if she really sleeping. The answer is Yes. She is sleeping. With disappointed,He turned and staring at the ceiling. The ceiling seems very interesting to him while his mind is thinking of something.

After awhile,..

He bring his arm to back of his head and resting his head on it. The cool Weather at out made Veesha turned to Ajay's side. She just move to him. He frowned at her first when She grip his shirt and tried to reach him in sleep. He raised his eyebrows and wide his eyes then wondering what she tried to do in sleep with him but he never stop her.

She place her leg on his. He get up alittle and saw her leg on top of him. He gazed at her because that's not what he expected.😒Do he look like a bolster or pillow? She already did that when they shared their bed for first time in their room. Maybe this is how the way she sleep. Then,she rest her head on his chest. Once she was comfortable and continue sleep on him. He look at her who sleeping on him. He didn't move but thinking what to do now.

He bring his hand towards her face which close with her hair. He stop but then he still go for it. He move her messy hair aside slowly from her face without touching it cause he just wanted to see her sleeping face. At the End,he play with her hair. If she awake , he don't get the chance to do that. She really deep in sleep so he decided to let her to sleep on him. His fingers went to her ear and played with her earring which touched her neck. She frowned and shivered in sleep.

Veesha : Picch!

He take off his hand from her like "Hands up",she rub neck then sleep back. Fun to play with people who sleeping. Ajay make a good boy face which is innocent. He wrap his arm around her. He wondered what she would do if she found out he doing this to her. He take off his arm from her. He doesn't looked like he been disturb when she sleeping on his chest. He close his eyes to sleep peacefully.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha woke up. She felt so tired. She open her eyes. She turned the window it's already peaceful morning and no more rainstorm. She realise she still on herside but the true was she was on Ajay's side at night. She turned to Ajay's side. He was no more on the bed. She frowned when she didn't found on bed. She got up slowly and sat. She started to cough. She look around then call for Ajay.

Veesha : Ajay..

She call me softly. She get off from bed and went to washroom. He was not there. Not even under the bed. Look like he went somewhere else. She walk back to the bed and wrap herself with blanket then sit there. She felt so weak. She couldn't wait anymore so she lie down again on bed.

After awhile,..

*Veesha..

Someone shook her arm. She open her eyes,saw Ajay.

Ajay : Wake up..It's already morning..

She got up and sat back on bed. He watch her carefully.

Veesha : Where you went? I searched for you..

He sat beside her.

Ajay : I went out to shop to bought toothbrush , toothpaste and currypuff & coffee for us..

Veesha : Ohh..

She hold her forehead with palm like weak. He frowned.

Ajay : Are you alright?

Veesha : Hmm..

She take her hand from her forehead and nodded. He stared at her suspiciously.

Ajay : Ayye..Don't lie in early morning..

Veesha : Apo rathiri sollelama?

He took a breathe and place his palm on her forehead.

Ajay : Man! Your body is so warm!

He stood up. She gazed at him.🙄

Veesha : I'm not a man..

Ajay : Une ille,Veesha..

He took a breathe.

Ajay : We will leave soon..Okay?

She nodded. He grab his new toothbrush and toothpaste to brush. After few minutes,Veesha refused to drink or eat anything.

Ajay : Come on ya..Just one bite..

He bring the currypuff to her lips but she shake her "No". He sighed and pinch a small piece from currypuff. She about to lie down but he stop her from doing that. That's make to lean on him. She still close her eyes. He stared at her when she didn't move a inch from him.

Ajay : Veesha..

He call her to make her eat. She open her eyes and sensed one of his arm was wrap around her.

Veesha : Sorry..

She sat back properly. He give the little piece of currypuff to her and make her eat anyway ,not feeding but she ate by herself. When they walk out from room,she was rubbing her arms. Ajay hand her ,his car coat to her after noticed her felt cool. They took a taxi to home.

He stared at her more in car,she was closing her eyes and leaning on seat. She tske a nap actually. When the vehicle was stop for traffic light,she open her eyes and thought they already reach the destiny. She caught Ajay looking at her but he still stared at her instead of looking away.

Veesha : Are we here?

Ajay : No..Not yet..Little while more..

Veesha : Picch!

She close her eyes back. She sensed something, she open her eyes again to take a look of Ajay. Ajay was eating his currypuff while watching her. He stop chewing once she gazed at him who mouth of food but it was closed.🤢He was like a student who caught by teacher from eating. She give a suspiciously look then face the window while mumbling something to herself.

When they reach their home,no one was awake.

At upstair..

The place was quiet. Before Ajay hold his door knob, he heard the door open sound. He turned. Veesha went to Archana's room.

TO BE CONTINUE..🙂😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
752K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
131K 7.8K 64
This story is about two people, Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania. Both knew each other since their childhood, courtesy to their father being best o...