Colors ×sally face x reader×...

By marksepticeye

everything was blue... his pills, his hands, his jeans... ... and he's blue Completed 6-2-19✓ * sequel :" an... More

1. Our New Home
2. The First Day
3. Addison Apartments
4. Group Chats
5. Fuckin' Rager
6. "My Dad Almost Caught the Oven on Fire Trying to Impress Your Dad."
7. So Many Group Chats
8. Pretzels and Panties
9. Merry Cridmas
10. Smile
11. Congrats
12. Matchmaker
13. The Wedding (Part 1)
14. The Wedding (Part 2)
15. Zappa's
16. Movie Night
short note // update
another update????
17.Girls Day
18. Roses
[extra chap to see what the prom dresses look like]
19 . Yeah Boii It's Prom Time
20. Sum Cabin in the Woods Shit
21. The Lake
22. Acceptance
23. Graduation
24. water the what
25. Sal and Larry's Graduation Party
26. "Are You Fucking Crazy?!"
27. Road Trips
28. Potted Plants
29. Goodbye °Sal°
not an update (sorry if you got excited)
31. Moving Day
32. Big Steps
33. Trees, Trees, and More Trees
34. A New Friend
35 . A Perfect Find
not an update 🤪
36. An Old Friend Returns
37. Amnesia
38. Wedding and a What?
39. The Finale
update 😁
SEQUEL

30. Frat Parties

6.9K 217 364
By marksepticeye

30.

Sally ❤️ : Hey I'm here. Please come get me I'm lost
Me: You're a dork
Sally ❤️ : yeah I know, hurry there's a goose trying to fight me.
Me: where are you?
Sally ❤️ : I dunno?? Somewhere where there's geese.

I laughed to myself and put my shoes on to go and find my boyfriend. It will have been the first time, since I started school, to see Sal. It's been around two months and it's the Friday before Thanksgiving break.

I invited Sal up for a frat party held by Omega Theta Rho, whose parties were always the best on campus. He agreed, as long as Larry could come as well. Him and Veronica officially broke up before she left for school, and she's now dating some other guy.

Larry's been pretty beat up lately, and Sal figured a party might help him. So, Sal did drag Larry here.

When I found the two they were bickering back and forth about the night ahead. The two would be staying in my dorm room, which Alex was okay with. She said she would probably go to her parents, or would go to the party if she was feeling up for it.

I ran over and grabbed the two of them, hugging them tightly. Their bickering stopped and they both hugged back.

"I missed you turds." I said as we parted ways. They both chuckled and Larry smiled. "Are you guys ready to get drunk?"

"I'm always ready." Larry grinned. "Now, where's the party."

You could hear the music thumping from a street over. Students flowed onto the front lot, cups and bottles everywhere. I was lucky enough to get an invite because I was friends with one of the boys in the house. We were English partners.

I walked through the door, Larry and Sal following close behind. There was bodies everywhere. People dancing, people talking, people basically fucking in the middle of the room, the usual Friday night stuff.

We made our way to the back yard where there was a slip and slide, coolers of alcohol, and slightly less alcohol. I spotted Lucas and he waved me over.

"Who's that?" Larry asked as we moved father from the music source.

"Lucas." I replied as we walked up to him. He smiled at us.

"Thanks for stopping by! We love when we have a high body count." He laughed. "I'm Lucas." He said, shaking Sal and Larry's hands. He pointed at Sal. "You must be Sal, (Y/N)'s boyfriend?"

He nodded, "That's me." He said, putting his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and leaned into his arm.

"She talks about you a lot." Lucas said, as a pair of arms wrapped around my neck.

"Hello, hello, hello." The voice giggled, which meant it had to be Alex. I turned around and smiled at her.

"I take it you changed your mind about coming?" I asked.

"I figured this would be more fun than Friday night bowling with my parents." She shrugged. She looked over at Sal, "Nice to see you again." She said, making finger guns. She then looked over at Larry, "New guy?"

"That's my friend Larry."

"What's up." She said as a greeting. Alex was a strange girl, but she was nice. She had on sunglasses, despite the fact that it was 9 at night.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Lucas asked.

"Because, pretty boy, I care about my eye sight and I like sunglasses."

He gave her a strange look before walking off and nodding. We laughed and continued talking.

"Drinks?" Larry asked. We all nodded and he ran off and grabbed each of us a drink. When he returned, we mostly stood there and talked.

"Dare me?" Larry asked, after several drinks. He pointed towards the slip and slide that was only slightly being used.

"Fucking do it." Alex laughed.

Larry ran over to it, jumping on and sliding across, knocking his head on the fence. We ran over and helped him up. We had been there for around three hours, and we we're ready to leave.

Larry's, now, bleeding head finally had gave us that reason to leave. He was the one who didn't want to leave, and we couldn't very well just leave him there.

"I don't wanna leave, guys." He said.

"But, Larry, you're bleeding." Sal said, dragging him through the gate.

"Oh, okay." He shrugged, walking alongside his friend. Once we got back to the dorm, we cleaned Larry's wound and Sal and I offered to go get some bandages and snacks.

It didn't take long, the nearest 24 hour store was just off campus and we returned within fifteen to twenty minutes.

I grabbed the key out of my bag and unlocked the door. When it opened, I expected us to walk in on the two having sex, but instead, we found a sleeping Larry, his head in the lap of a sleeping Alex.

"How long were we gone?" Sal asked, looking down at his phone.

I smiled at the two, "Not sure, but I don't think long enough for them to fall asleep."

"I dunno, Larry is a quick sleeper." He shrugged. I walked in and set the bad down on my desk as I moved over to the small bathroom we had. It was just a toilet and a sink. I changed into my pajamas and Sal followed after me.

I shut the light off and we climbed into the small bed, falling asleep almost as quickly as our friends.

I woke up and stretched, accidentally smacking Sal in the face. I had forgotten he was there.

"Ow." He muttered.

"Sorry, babe." I frowned, rubbing his forehead. He chuckled and rolled over, falling asleep shortly after. I looked across the room to find Alex and Larry still sleeping.

I stood up and grabbed something to drink, waking Alex up. She looked down and patted Larry's head lightly. "Your friend is a cool kid." She whispered. "He told me about his girlfriend."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," She said. "I feel bad for him. He told me a lot in those few minutes you were gone. He's had a rough couple years, huh?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he has."

Larry slowly woke up and looked up at Alex. She gave him a smile and he shot up quickly.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

"Nah, you're fine, dude." She said stretching her back and neck from the strange sleeping position.

"Are you sure? I didn't do anything, right?"

She shook her head, "You're fine. Larry, dude."

"Cool."

------

Sorry it was kinda dumb. I'm trying to get things where I want without doing an abrupt time jump.

Also, as requested, here's a chapter ending photo of Sylvester

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.2K 15
➤𝘚𝘢𝘭 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 Your family had a long line of Demon Hunters, but the line slowly vanished along with their powers. Your grandm...
321K 3.7K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
198K 5K 20
[ This is a Sallyface x Reader fanfic, in this timeline the cult does not exist, leaving only the paranormal events as the strange happenings in the...
6.8K 170 18
A simple girl living in a not so simple apartment complex. That was (Y/n) life. Her and her best friend Larry always knew the apartment was a bit off...