KEY//E.D

By dolansworld1

"Let me make love to you Val..." "You have the key." More

*characters*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

22

1.5K 24 39
By dolansworld1

Ethan's POV
My eyes slowly close and I feel my head tilt back. Living environment was always my worst subject. Mostly because it was always boring.

I glance over at Valarie who was scribbling in her notebook. Her legs were exposed as she wore an oversized grey sweatshirt, and a pair of black boots. Her lips had a nude shade of pink on them, and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked amazing.

"Stop staring at me." She mouths. I blow her a kiss and laugh.

Rachel walks into class and I quickly turn my head, trying to avoid eye contact. Her Tight leggings, and blue crop top was a distraction if being honest.

We haven't talked to each other since she tried to fuck me at her house, which I still haven't told Valarie about and I'm not planning to any time soon.

She winks at me before taking the seat in front of me. As she squatted down to sit her bright pink thong show through her leggings.

Great, that's exactly what I need to see.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and see Grayson. "What the fuck was that?" He whispered. I shrug my shoulders and turn back around.

Ever since me and gray had that little argument things between us been weird. We haven't even been driving to school together. Grayson never takes his car to school we always ride together.

"Are you still coming over after school?" Rachel turns around, she had a smirk plastered on her face like she had a plan.

I feel Valarie's eyes on us and look back at her. Her face was covered in confusion.

She puts her hand on my arm and my eyes shoot back to her, "Ethan? Are you still coming?" She licks the corner of her mouth and I feel my face heat up.

Shit, I can't say yes.

"Uh yea..I'll be there." The bell rings and before she can answer I grab my things and run after Valarie.

"You okay?" I lean against her locker and she smiles nodding her head. "Val it's just for a project. I'm leaving right after." Her locker shuts closed and she looks at me.

"Who said anything about the project?"

Val's POV
I slam my books on the lunch table and Ava jumps. "Oh, hi to you too." I sit down and run my fingers through my hair.

"What's up with you?" Hannah asked.

"Rachel is up Ethan's ass and I am trying..so hard! Not to slap her in her perfect little face!" A few people look over at our table and stare. I put my head down and groan.

"Well sis you better keep an eye out for your man too cause it looks like his eyes are on something else other than you." I look at Ava who was staring behind me. I turn my head and see Ethan's eyes glued to Rachel's ass.

"I wish I haven't seen that." I mumble, Ava bites into her sandwich as she glares at Grayson. "Ave whats going on between you two? I've been meaning to ask."

"You think a boy could just stick to one girl huh?" She gets up and storms out of the lunchroom. I look over my shoulder and see Grayson whispering in a girls ear.

I thought he was done with that

"Are you gonna come to Ava's house after school? She's finally opening her pool."Hannah asked.

"Definitely. I'll drive you after school." I look down at my phone as it vibrates on the table.

Ethan: Green lace today I see ;)

I look behind me and see him eyeing me up and down, I laugh and pull down my sweatshirt showing a peek of my underwear.

Me: I'm surprised you had time to check me out, thought u were too busy staring at Rachel's ass.

I head into the bathroom and see it's empty. I look in the mirror and put my hair up in a bun. I hear the door open and Ethan walks in.

His hair looked wet so it made it look darker, his muscles showed right through his blue shirt, my eyes trailed down to his pink, plump lips.

God he looks so fuckable right now

"Ethan what are y-" he picks me up and walks into a stall. I shut it as my back hit against it. I tug on his hair as his lips meet my neck. "This-isn't-a good-place-for this."

I unwrap my legs from around him and he immediately turns me around, his fingers tugging on the rim of my underwear.

The door opens and we freeze. "Get on the toilet." I mouth to him, he turns around and steps on the toilet. "I told you this wasn't a good place."

"The pizza is on its way hoes." Ava slides into the pool. "So you were saying?"

"Oh yea..he tried to have sex! In the bathroom! The girls bathroom! And somebody walked in! We were in there for like an hour." Hannah spits out her water from laughing as me and Ava join her.

"At least he's not fucking other girls behind your back." Ava mumbles.

"Yet.."

My eyes widen as I hear those words come out of Hannah's mouth. "What the fuck Hannah?"

"I'm sorry Val, but you know how Ethan is. You've been together for months now and you think he's not cheating on you. He's gotten with about every girl in the school."

"Alright Hannah."

"And he's changed, and who are you to tell me about my boyfriend where's yours?" Both of them stay quiet. "He's changed."

Before me and Ethan has this thing I'd see him in his corner with a different girl everyday. Now it's just me. To know he's changed for me means so much more than anyone else would think.

I lay down in my bed every night and think to myself, why would he choose me? Why did he change for me? He told me a million times he doesn't do dating, but here comes me. He's dating me. Ethan Dolan is dating me.

The kid I liked since I was young, is dating me. Months passed and we're still together. I still can't look into his eyes without getting a knot in my stomach or blushing. He gives me a feeling that I don't want to go away. He makes me happy, I can be myself around him, he can be his self around me. No one knows him, no one knows how sweet he actually is and caring.

No one knows the feeling he gives me. No one knows..the love I have for him.

I get out of the pool and grab my keys. "I'll text you guys later, I have to go."

"Where are you going?" Hannah asked. I look at her and then at Ava.

"To go tell Ethan I love him."

Ethan's POV
I lean against the counter as Rachel looks in her fridge for something to eat. She turns around and looks at me laughter leaving her mouth.

"What?"

"So you and Valarie huh?" I nod my head and she does the same. "How's that going?"

"Great, actually. She makes me happy." Her eyebrows rise and more laughter escapes. She steps closer to me our faces inches away from each other. My heart starts beating faster my the second.

"Do you love her?"

I clench my jaw and turn my head away from her. Rachel was hot, sexy body, cute face, but she wasn't Valarie.

I feel her hands press on the lower part of my stomach and I quickly grab them, stopping her from going further.

"Rachel Stop." I breathe out. That smirk comes back to her face as my hands are still on her wrists.

"Do you really..want me to stop." She looks at my lips and I feel my body give in, I couldn't control it.

I look at her pink tinted lips and suddenly they connect, I release her hands and she immediately lifts up my shirt taking it off. I lift her up, sitting her on the counter.

I rip her shirt open releasing her bare breast. My lips connect with her left breast as my hand massages the other one.

"Fuck." She mumbles. Her hands roam through my hair. I slide down her leggings tossing them to the side. She starts removing her own underwear also tossing them to the side.

I look her up and down licking my lips as she does the same. I slide down my jeans and grab her waist. My eyes meet up with her again and she nods her head.

"Fuck me." The words rolled out of her mouth.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I enter in her, she throws her head back as I dig my fingers into the sides of her waist.

"Yes!" She screams in pleasure. Her hands press against the cabinets as I start to thrust faster. "E-Ethan!" My hands travel to her ass and I give it a smack.

I take her off the counter and lean her over, I enter again, my thrusts harder and more intense. Our moans and screams fill the empty house.

I grab both of her arms and hold them down on her back. I feel my high coming and I pull out. She breathes out and reaches for her clothes. Slowly putting them back on.

I pull up my jeans and  bend down grabbing my shirt.

"Ethan-"

"I have to go." I open the door and she grabs my arm. "This meant nothing."

She clicks her tongue and smiles, "so I guess that answered the question."

I get into my car and cover my face with my hands.

What the fuck did I just do.

I close the door behind me and I see Grayson in the kitchen. I walk up to him and he shakes his head.

"Gray-"

"I knew you were gonna fuck up, I just knew it." I run my fingers through my hair and he slams the fridge closed. "If you don't tell her. I will."

I open my bedroom door and close it behind me. "Val?" She walks out of the bathroom soaking wet. "Are you okay?" I run up to her and she laughs.

"Oh yea! I was in the pool and I didn't bring a Change of clothes." I sigh and look in my dresser, throwing her a t shirt.

"You know you can always take anything if you need." I sit on the edge of my bed and rub the back of my head. I wanted to tell her but the words won't come out.

"Ethan I-" I look up at her and see tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Hey. What's wrong babygirl?"

"Just sit back down and listen." She tucks her hair behind her ears and throws her wet clothes on the floor. "You give me this feeling that..that I fucking love. And I-and all I can think about is you. Ethan I can't go a fucking day without thinking about you. Your smile, your touch, your eyes, you. God, when I look at you my-my whole world stops. All that exists for me, is you and my eyes staring at you. There's nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries. My world stops and it's-it's a beautiful place. Being with you makes me happy, and it makes me complete. You. Make me complete." I feel my eyes sting from the tears I hold back. She drops on her knees her face meeting mine.

"I love you. Ethan..I love you." My hands caress her face as she does the same to mine. Our foreheads touch and I breathe out.

Do you love her?

Yes, but this isn't love. What I did. Isn't love.

Omg I was writing today and I noticed when I first added Rachel in the book I typed Britney instead of Rachel lmaooo. So if your confused "Britney" is Rachel.

I wrote Britney by accident. Mah baddddddd :)

But vote and commenttttt!

-dolansworld1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...