Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
that beautiful view
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
Circus
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

115 2 0
By your_maje

Jia's pov:

We did a lot of things while we are in the grandma's eatery.  It was a fantastic night.  Not really expensive and so classic.  I love it.

We are now walking to somewhere, Tan just didn't tell me where to go. "we are here" he said.

I just let him guide me to sit and placed my bland cane beside me and then he seated too.

He let out a deep sigh,  "uhm,  did you enjoy? " he asked.

Of course!  Exactly!  Heaven!  Gahssh!!!!

"ye-yeh" i answered.  Damn why am i stuttering when I'm nervous.  Tch..

Later he pulled my hand and put something on it,  "keep this,  it's a key" he said.

I was stunned by what he did,  i closed my palm and feel the key on my hand.  A gift from Tan.  I see.

I smiled from ear to ear when Tan continued to speak. " and here's a bracelet with a letter Y on it" he said,  i hold the pendant of the necklace it's truly a alphabet Y. I smiled again. I don't know but i can't explain this strange feelings inside me.  Oh god.

"why Y? " i asked,  his name started from letter T and mine is J so..  What's  the meaning of Y? 

"Y symbolizes a man that has a unconditional love and support to you.  A man that will never leave you,  a man that will stay forever by your side" he said.  I can't breathe. To be exact!  I can't breathe!!

"Tan" i called his name as i felt a hot liquid falling down from my eyes down to my cheeks damn!  Am i crying?

"sshhh" he husshed me and wipe the tears from my eyes and from my tears. "it is my gift for you for our date" he said and hug me.

My eyes widen at the last statement that came from his mouth. "da-date? " i asked and let go from his hug.

He guided my hands and placed in to his very soft skin that gave me a tingling sensation down to my spine. Crap!

He slowly moved his face from up to down,  so it's  a yes then.  I smiled and i can feel my cheeks heating up.

"you're blushing ramyeon" he said.  I what?!  No!! Not in front of him!

I get my hands out from his face and placed it to mine,  i can't let him see me blushing!  Ghash!!  It's a shame!

He sweetly laugh,  "what's wrong? "he said and tried to get rid of my hands,  "let me see you blush" he pleased.

I tried to shrugged him,  "no!  It's weird!  Pleaseee" i pleaded to but he never listened. Instead he pull off my hands and quickly guide it around his waist and gave me a hug.

And because of what he did,  i can feel my knees shaking and my eyes, it's watering again!  No!  What's this?!

"you can cry,  laugh,  and let your face be a fresh tomatoes sometimes,  here..  In my shoulder. " he said and slowly comb my hair. "you can hide your face hear everytime,  i want to feel your emotions too Jia.  Please don't hide your pretty face to me" he said.  My heart in it's ribcage just got lost.  I couldn't feel it anymore.  I could even hear my own damn heart beat!

"tan? " i calles him when I feel like i can manage the crazy emotion here in my heart.

"hmm" he hummed as a response.

"do you love me? "

He let go from our hug and cupped my face,  "listen ramyeon, " he pauses for a while. "i freaking do.  I love you" he said in his whole heart sincerity. 

Omayghash!  This was the first time someone told me that he loves me!  I want to shout,  to jump to roll and every possible stunts to do just to release this happy hormones in ny body at the moment.  It's unbearable happiness!

"i loved you" i said too,

"i know" he replied and we hug again.

His body against mine is the most amazing thing that i ever felt. Seriously.

Time skips,  we bid our goodbye and now taking our way home.  It's already 9:00 pm and we just finished our dinner there.  I'm so full. 

Full of love. Joke

"we're here" he said as he stopped his car in front of our house i guess.
"thank you, " as he opened the passenger's seat for me.  I sweetly go out from it and tap my way to the gate but before i open the gate, i looked back and waved again "thank you for tonight Tan" and gave him the sweetest smile that a lady could give.

"I enjoyed it ramyeon" he said that easily put a smile into my lips.  This man is really, he never fails to amaze me.

I opened the gate and was about to locked it when someone speak from behind,  "so you're having your date there with Tan without telling me? " oh~ it was Eunice.

"how long have you been there? " i asked and continued on locking the gate.

"don't change the topic,  i saw you two.  I thought you want me to him and here you are being a lunatic sister having a great time with Tan" her voice is full of anger and envy.

I might not see her facial expression right now, but i can feel her feelings right now,  and it's giving me a threat without any reason.

I looked proud and face her,  i can't see her by the way so why bother?  "yes,  i do.  But he asked me out of nowhere Eunice.  And i didn't see you nor feel you around at the moment and mom pushed me to him since she said that it's urgent" i explained. Hoping she will understand.

She just let out a fake laugh,  "so you're using mom to covered up your doings?  " she said again.

Even i want to nag her and scold her that she should stop.  I can't.  Badly,  i can't.  It will only cause more pain to her heart and i don't like it. I want her to be healthy when her surgery come.

I just lowered my pride and bit my lower lip,  "I'm sorry,  it was the bad side of me for not asking mom to find you so you could join" i said and face her with a smile,  "I'll talk to Tan to let you go with us for our next trip" i said and i still have my smile placed to my face.

Eunice didn't speak for a second,  "wait up, " then i heard her footsteps getting louder and louder as she gets closer and closer to me.

She grab something on my neck,  "this looks nice" she commented,  oh the necklace. "can i have it? "she asked.

What?!  No!  Tan give it to me! "

"i can't Eunice,  it's important to me" i protested.  Luckily she didn't see the key that Tan also gives to me maybe if she does,  she will get it too.

"so I'm not important to you? " she asked in a convincing voice.

"no it's not what i -" i didn't finished my sentence when she speak again.

"then why can't you give it to me?  I like letter Y too" she protested.

The truth why i don't want to give it to her because Tan gave it to me with a promise,  with a meaning.  And i want to tressure it.  But here we are Eunice liked it too.

It's no use fighting over her. We need to be careful to her emotions too.  We can't stress her or make her feel a high feeling, like getting mad,  sad,  crying and any kind of feeling.  She needs to me calm for the sake of her surgery. 

And it's hard adjusting just for her!  Uuggghhh!!!!

I let out a deep sigh and unlock my necklace, "here" with a heavy heart,  i placed it to her palm.

Eunice hug me very tight,  "i know you will give it to me" then she let out a smile.

Even i feel weird about what she said i just choose to be a dumbfounded about it and silenty sobbing for the lost of my necklace under my care.

It hurts.

Younghoon's pov:

I arrived in my condo since I'm not in the mood to be with the other lunatics in the house that was given to our group to stay in.

I pulled my shirt up and was about unbotton my pants when my phone rings.

I picked it up and seated in my bed. "hey? " i answered as i saw who was calling,  it's Eric.

"where are you? " he asked.

"in my condo unit, why? " i asked again.

"so how's the date? " he asked again.  What?!  How did he know?!

Wait..  Does he really know or he's just making fun of me.  Hmm one way to find out.

"stop fooling around,  I'm not in the mood Eric" I said with a serious tune from my voice.

Meanwhile Eric just chuckle from the other line so i decided to cut the call.  Useless.

I throw my phone and grabbed my towel and go to my bathroom to take a quick bath.

Actually I'm really in the mood to entertain everyone,  to work and to be nice. I just saw the girl who makes my heart goes crazy for a short period of time.  How crazy it is right? 

I just smiled and begin to shower.

After i take a bath,  i heard my phone rang again. 

If this is Eric again I'm really going to cook him. Alive!

I annoyingly pick it up and see who was calling.  My heart just jump from my ribcage when the name who is calling is Jia.

My ramyeon is calling me. Hhee.

I sweetly answered it,  "yes ramyeon? " my mood suddenly changed when it comes to her that's why i can say that I'm truly inlove... Wait crash that out.  I'm just appreciating her! 

But you still love her moron! " uugghh!!

"uhmm.. Eunice wants to join us in our second trip. " she sounds apologetic and i hate it. "she just saw us a while ago and she get mad since i didn't informed her. "

And who the hell she is to care?!  It's me and Jia alone!  Why does she have to interrupt!

I tried to calm myself before i talk, i don't want Jia to see me mad just because of that simple problem. What a parasite, "and? "

"uhm,  actually i don't want her to join us too, i mean i want her to know you but not during our date" she said.  Yes me too ramyeon,  i feel the same.  "but as you can see she have a congenital heart disease and we really have to be careful upon making her stress or else she will die any moment." she really sound sad. Urrgg!!  Why does it has to be Eunice!  For god's sake! " and she will be taking her surgery in two months so we decided to atleast spoil her for now so she will be healthy when the surgery day came. " she stated.

But..  Did she just say that Eunice has a congenital heart disease?  Seriously?

As if i was not shock by the news,  "even i don't want too.  But sure,  we can let her join us. " i sigh,  "it's the best to do for her condition " i said. Trying to calm myself and Jia,  hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.4K 35
the boyz series #1 a story about a girl who suddenly got bullied just because a popular-cold boy notices her. inspired by : by THE BOYZ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 :...
32.5K 1.1K 37
⚠️Very inappropriate story for fun. If you are uncomfortale with that then please dont read! ⚠️
121K 4.6K 24
a story where y/n finally gets her chance to become an idol and meets someone special along the way... best ranks thanks to you reading <3 : #1 in t...
321 29 33
A story about Haknyeon, Hyunjae, Juyeon and Younghoon slowly realize they like each other. With a different background, they been through a lot to re...