Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 51

9.2K 911 46
By Navya_Mishra

A new day...

A new morning...

A new beginning...

Nandini opened up her eyes to turn away immediately as the sun rays entered through the windows, and the entire room shined in the brightness.

She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting with the light, as her gaze moved all around her new room making a sigh erupt her lips.

She looked towards the window, at the beautiful morning Sun as she felt it brightening not just her room but all the darkness in her life as well. Getting up from the bed, she freshened up and moved out of the room into the hallway with a number of closed door which she still had to discover.

Moving ahead she reached the living room as a smile crept on her face.
"Home!" she whispered to herself and went to the kitchen. The kitchen seemed smart and cozy, exactly what she kinda imagined herself in. Turning on the lights, her smile broadened as warm yellow lights filled up the space around her.

Checking the fridge, she wasn't surprised to find that Manik had already got it stocked. She smiled at him as she prepared a cup of coffee for herself and him. Filling up his coffee in a warm cup, she moved out of the kitchen to the dinning area.

Keeping his cup on the table she took a chair at the table, looking at the living area as the bright colours around her made her feel comfortable in this unfamiliar yet so much personal space. Sitting there looking all around she couldn't help but feel some odd recognition for this place, as if she had been in this room before. The bright morning light made the living room shine as she imagined all their friends comfortably sitting around, chilling like they do on casual get-togethers, making memories.

Looking straight ahead, she narrowed her eyes at the curtains at the further end. She could see slight sun rays peeking in through them making her think that there maybe windows looking onto the sea. She moved forward with her coffee and pulled the curtains apart only to gasp at the sight in front of her. Much to her surprise, their were no windows but sliding glass doors to another balcony.

Opening up the doors she moved outside looking at the decor as she felt her eyes moisten.

"Does it do justice to what u had imagined it to be?"
She heard a familiar voice behind her making her turn towards him to find him leaning on the door.

Manik noticed the slight unshed tears in her eyes making him straighten up.
Manik: Hey what happened?

Nandini shook her head at his concern as she looked behind him, inside the house and finally realised where her earlier recognition was coming from.

This was her house, her own personal Space, just as she had imagined it to be, just as she had designed it. Adding bits and bits of her ideas on papers.

Nandini: This is exactly the same....
She whispered more to herself than to him as Manik finally relaxed at the appreciation in her voice. She moved her gaze back to him, as he smiled at her with a guilty face as rubbed his neck.

Manik: This is where I was busy all the time when I ditched u for the wedding preparations.

A chuckle escaped Nandini's lips as she wiped her unshed tears.
Nandini: How did u know all this?

A cheeky smile crept onto Manik's face as he folded his arms in front of his chest.
Manik: A few months back, I had asked u for the designs of a project but u were busy and so u told someone from ur team to fetch the file for me. The file I received had designs all well in them, but instead of the buildings and different outdoor views, it consisted of some other material. At first I was confused to find a file full of interior designs but then it's reason dawned upon me. I simply moved to ur cabin and kept it back, taking the file for the project.

Eventually all this wedding thing came up and when Mom-Dad gave me the keys for this apartment, I came here casually just to check on it before showing it to u, but then just coming here to the empty, plain apartment somehow ur designs came to my mind and I decided to get it prepared before getting u here. I sneaked into ur cabin with Cabir one day and we found the file.

Nandini narrowed her eyes at him for a minute before smiling broadly. She looked again at the decor in the balcony and took a deep breath near the freshness from the plants,
Nandini: This is Perfect!

Manik smiled at her before he saw her smiling at the swing,
Nandini: Its a one seater, what if both of us wish to be here at the same time!U didn't have to get stuff exactly the way I had drawn it.

A teasing smile crept onto his face as Manik moved towards her.
Manik: Well if we both wish to be here together then we can always find some new ways like this.

And before she knew Manik held her hand pulling her forward, as he took a seat on the swing, making her land on his lap.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, making her comfortable as he looked up at her face.

Manik: See... Its done!
He said casually as he took the cup from her hands and had a sip.

Now it was Nandini's turn to give him a cheeky smile as she pulled his cheeks.
Nandini: Manik u know, sometimes u r just too cute!

Manik: Hey don't call me cute...
He grumbled taking another sip when she took it from him.

Nandini: This is mine... Go get urs, its ready at the table!
Nandini said pointing inside as she herself took a sip and admired the beautiful view of the sea in front of her.

Manik: Thank u for making it for me but as u can see currently I m too much comfortable in this one seater swing, from which i can't get up so I'll just have to share urs.

Nandini rolled her eyes at his words, not really minding it as he took the cup from her again. A comfortable silence spread between the two of them as they enjoyed the early morning view with her comfortably sitting on his lap, as the swing moved slowly.

Nandini: Thank u manik...
Nandini said suddenly, making him look at her confused.

Manik: For?

Nandini: For giving me my dream house.... Literally!
He saw her smile increase as she stressed onto the last word specifically.
----------------------------------------

Nandini: Manik... Are we supposed to be going to see Mom-Dad?
Nandini asked him as the two of them sat at the table eating the sandwiches that they made together for breakfast.

Manik: Nah not now... There are some rituals she wanted u to perform but she said it can all wait. So we have time to relax now and then we'll go there in the evening, and maybe even stay the night.

Nandini: Ohk... And I was thinking we should get back to work tmrw! Already we have missed out a lot in all the preparations and stuff.

Manik: Yeah, I'll talk to cabir later and ask him how things are going in the office.
Manik said nodding at her as they ate. They discussed about the happenings of the wedding, laughing out loud at the pranks their friends played and the mess that was created.

The breakfast finished in all the casual fun talk as they got up and kept the plates in the sink. Manik was looking for something in the fridge when he heard her call him softly,
Nandini: Manik!!

Manik: Hmn?

Nandini: What happens now?
He heard her thoughtful question, as he saw her lost in her thoughts.

Manik: What do u mean?

Nandini: I mean what now? What next?

Manik still didn't understand her question as he looked at her confused. Nandini sighed at it as she held his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen.

Nandini: Sit!
She said talking him to the living room as she took a seat next to him.

Manik: Okay! Now say....

Nandini took a deep breath at it and faced him,
Nandini: What do we do now? I mean we thought of getting married and here we are, but what after this? I had to get out of that house, u wanted to fulfill ur parents wish of getting u married! Where are we taking it next?

Manik smiled at her words before shaking his head.
Manik: Why do we have to take it somewhere Nandini? Why do we always have to reach somewhere? Isn't that what we always do! Think of a goal and then keep running to fulfill it. First for studies, then for work, then for family.... U tell me, we both have our work going on pity well, we have our personal lives sorted out now, then why can't we just relax...

Nandini: Staying just the way we are!
Nandini said understanding his point as Manik nodded.

Manik: Exactly... Lets just chill and enjoy now. Or better lets make short term goals. For example, passing this day at its fullest, or maybe Making our next big project a success.

A smile crept on Nandini's face as she nodded at him.
Nandini: Living in the moment.. 

Manik: Right!

The two of them spent the morning chilling around in their apartment. Manik showed her around as she noticed that it was a 4 bedroom apartment which he had changed into a 2 bedroom one, making a office room and a Chilling space/Music room.

The office room was the only room in the house which was in standard black white colour, maintaining a professional look while the rest of the apartment was bright and warm and happy.

Both of them loved reading, so the Music room consisted of just some simple comfortable seating arrangement with a large book shelf on one side and a few instruments on the other. Nandini couldn't be more happier by everything. She noticed the other room, were Manik slept was a bit smaller than hers but was almost the same.

Nandini: Manik... U know that we can share a room right? We did it at Cabir's place too, remember!

Manik nodded at her as they moved to her room.
Manik: Yeah I know... And well, we'll be sharing one when we stay at the Malhotra Mansion. I just thought having the room to urself might make u comfortable when we are here....

Nandini: Come on... I m completely comfortable with everything if its u Manik. U should know that!

Manik: Okay.... Lets just leave it the way it is for now, then maybe we can change it if we feel like.

Nandini: Cool!!

The day passed away in a blur as they washed off the previous day's tiredness by resting and watching movies. As the evening breeze blew they decided to get ready and head over to the Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini walked into the closet, thinking about what to wear and decided to skip casual for a day, keeping the newly wed feel on her mind. She knew she wasn't supposed to be removing her chuda(or the wedding bangles) for the next fifteen days and so decided to dress up properly.

Manik got ready in the next room and was waiting for her while watching an episode of FRIENDS on the TV. The episode was almost over when Nandini walked out and spoke up,
Nandini: I m ready! Shall we?

Manik looked up at her only to blink over twice.
Manik: Woah... Looking beautiful Mrs. Malhotra! Anything special?

Nandini: Thank you... Nothing, just like that.

Manik smiled at her nodding as he got up and turned off the TV before walking closer to her.

Manik: Indian suits u! I like it...
He said casually making Nandini smile as she made it a point to wear it a bit more often now.

They locked the apartment behind them and moved downstairs as Nandini checked out the surroundings which she failed to do last night because of the blindfold. Soon they were in the car, on their way to the Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini: By the way.... Do u know where is my phone? I hvn't seen it from yesterday evening. I guess last I remember Aliya took when I was getting ready.

Manik: She might have kept it with herself. U can ask her. And now that u point it out, even I havn't checked my phone since last night. I didn't even realise it the entire afternoon.
Manik said surprised at himself as he passed his phone to her.

Nandini opened it up to call Aliya only to smile.
Nandini: U would be glad u didn't.... U have thousands of notifications on all sns.

Manik chuckled at it as Nandini talked to Aliya. Informing her that they were going to the Malhotra Mansion where the entire group decided to meet later that night. She disconnected the call exactly when Manik pulled into the Mansion and said,

Nandini: U were right, she has it. They will all be coming over for dinner.

Manik: Great...

They got out of the car and moved inside when they heard Nyonika shouting,
Nyonika: Wait wait... Don't enter!

They saw Nyonika walking towards them with a 'arti thali' while Harsh and Nani were right behind her. They did the proper Grah Pravesh for Nandini when Nyonika hugged her.

Nyonika: Welcome Home....

Nandini smiled broadly at her thanking her as they all moved inside. Nandini stood at her place for a second as she saw her family walking inside. Nyonika moved further talking to the servant about something while Manik seemed to be getting scolded by Nani over something and Harsh enjoyed his dismay.

The lovable family in front of her made her cross her fingers together.

"I finally got My Family Daddy.... I finally got it"
She whispered to herself, and walked inside.
------------------------------------

Heyo people....

How was the part?

I hope u all liked the pictures. The apartment shown here is actually Parineeti Chopra's Bandra Apartment. Its actually a dream house for me and so I decided to use it. Well, accept for the pictures of the office room and the Music/Reading room.

Do comment ur views and don't forget to vote.

Love,
Navya😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...