Unseen Hero [Hetalia X Reader]

By NekoInuKit

You don't have to be seen to be the hero. Maybe one day they will notice what she has done for them and be ab... More

Chapter 1/Smile
Chapter 2/Sticky Notes
Chapter 4/Clothing
Chapter 5/Mundane
Chapter 6/Dance
Chapter 7/Drunk
Special 1/School Mishaps
Chapter 8/Days Go By
Chapter 9/Nightmares
Chapter 10/Music
Chapter 11/Girls
Special 2/Festival
Chapter 12/Gifts
Chapter 13/Connecting
Chapter 14/Coffee
Special 3/Q&A
Chapter 15/Outside
Chapter 16/Manga
Chapter 17/Insecure
Chapter 18/Stars
Special 4/A Look Into Something Different
Chapter 19/Accidents
Special 5/The Past
Chapter 20/Sickday
Chapter 21/Another Day
Chapter 22/Cold
Special 6/Bloopers & Behind The Scenes
Chapter 23/Catching Up
Chapter 24/Interviewing
Special 7/Christmas Party
Chapter 25/Drinking
Chapter 26/Lonely Birthdays
Chapter 27/Snow
Special 8/A New Year
Chapter 28/Trip
Chapter 29/Hotel
Chapter 30/Cafe
Chapter 31/Dinner
Chapter 32/It Is Only
Chapter 33/Morning
Special 9/Between The Pages
Chapter 34/Food
Chapter 35/Nightfall
Chapter 36/Skiing
Chapter 37/Simple
Special 10/Q&A 2
Chapter 38/Past Midnight
Chapter 39/Meeting Up
Chapter 40/Trying On
Special 11/Supernatural
Chapter 41/Hockey
Chapter 42/On The Topic Of Love
Chapter 43/Cooking
Chapter 44/Drinks For Fun
Chapter 45/Binge
Special 12/ Stranger than It Seems
Chapter 46/Buy A Dinner
Chapter 47/Pass By
Chapter 48/Welcome Back Gifts
Chapter 49/Magic
Chapter 50/Lunch Time
Special 13/Oddity
Chapter 51/Groceries
Chapter 52/Normal
Chapter 53/Family
Chapter 54/Talk
Chapter 55/Work
Chapter 56/Invite
Chapter 57/Stress
Special 14/A Different Point Of View
Chapter 58/Exams
Chapter 59/Anger
Chapter 60/Infallible
Hiatus Notice
Chapter 61/Deliver

Chapter 3/Debt

4.6K 196 63
By NekoInuKit

The first of the intermissions that build up the world a little more than "Reader-san going to help people". If you read the last chapter you might notice at the end where I mention Reader-san helping Italy and he wants to pay Reader-san back for what she did. This happens maybe about a year before the current year in the first chapter.

Warning: Unfortunately more bullying themes

I do not support bullying. If you are being bullied, seek help.

Italy ran out of the building with tears in his eyes. He tried to rub them out of his eyes but they kept pouring down and he couldn't stop it. His bullies were very very mean today. Germany and Japan weren't around to protect him today. They were probably already at the club room by now.

(He didn't want to go straight to the club room with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to worry Germany or Japan.)

He ran out to the courtyard where there weren't too many people and was quiet. He ran to one of the cherry blossom trees and leaned against it. He put his head on the trunk of the tree and let out sobs.

"Feliciano?" a voice called at him.

He froze, wondering who it was. He tried to wipe some of his tears off his face and eyes as he turned around. He saw one of his classmates, (Y/n) standing in front of him with a worried look on her face and binders in her arms.

"C-ciao, Bella!" he stuttered when he saw her in an attempt to seem normal. There was no doubt she could see his tear-streaked face.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

(Of course, he wasn't okay but she thought it would be nice to ask first.)

"Of course, Bella! Why would you-a th-?" he was abruptly cut off when she said, "What they say aren't true."

His tears welled up in his eyes again. "W-what? H-how do you-a know?"

She tilted her head and gave him a sad smile. "I'm not blind, you know?"

Italy burst into sobs and (Y/n) placed her binders on the ground and walked up to him. She lightly cupped his cheeks and brushed away his tears.

(Her fingers felt slightly cold but they were pleasant.)

She wrapped him a loose hug and stiffened when he clutched tighter onto her blazer. She softly ran her hand through his hair while avoiding his curl and rubbing soothing circles on his back. Once his tears subsided he pulled away.

"Do you want me to go with you to your club room?" she asked him.

"Si. Can you-a please not tell Luddy or-a Kiku what happened?" he pleaded.

[Si: Yes (Italian) Please remember this. I most likely won't translate it again]

"Sure."

She followed him to his clubroom, keeping an eye out for anyone who might appear to bully the normally bubbly Italian. They reached the room without anything bothering them.

"Vhere vere jou, Feliciano? Do jou know how vorried ve vere?" Germany scolded Italy when he finally appeared at the door of the club room.

"Ve~ Sorry, Luddy! I-a got lost," the Italian said.

"Prease don't do it again, Fericiano-san," Japan also inputted.

(Italy could see (Y/n) out of the corner of his eye, smiling at him as if to say 'See, they do really care about you.')

The scolding continued for a couple of minutes until the two of them decided Italy had gotten the message.

"Thank jou for leading Feliciano back to us," Germany thanked (Y/n).

"It's no problem," she said humbly, "Besides, I'm sure he would find his way back here one way or another by himself."

"Stirr, thank you."

(Y/n) shook her head, "I'll see you all later."

With that, she left.

"Do jou know who she is?" Germany asked Japan who was standing next to him.

"No. I onry know that she is in some of my crasses."

Germany seemed deep in thought for a moment before he sighed. "Ve can find more about her later. Ve still need to fill Feliciano in on vhat we discussed."

"Hai."

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 539 10
The Axis Powers wakes up to find that they've swapped bodies! Japan is in Germany's body, Germany is in Italy's body, and Italy is in Japan's body! C...
2.5K 35 13
Highest Ranking: #1 in othercountries Just a few stories and one-shots with the Hetalians.
16.9K 1K 64
If Hetalia Characters had facebook accounts... DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HETALIA NOR THE ORIGINAL PHOTO I USED FOR THE COVER. Hetalia belongs to Hima...
455K 15.3K 35
{COMPLETED} _____ can't stand that popular anime called Hetalia. All her friends talk about is how hot the characters are. She couldn't care less abo...