xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

meeting the family

6.1K 109 19
By emmary88

adelaide's point of view

today is the day. today is the day everyone meets colby. last night i forced my "family" out to santa monica pier so i didn't have to deal with them. a great decision on my part. but they came back around the same time i did. jack and josette were staying with me however jacks girlfriend, lana was not. weird.

i had just finished getting ready and josette and jack were still asleep in the guest room. i think lexi is awake too but i haven't gone to check yet.

i ended up walking over to madeline and mel's apartment to talk to them for a bit. i took a snapchat in the mirror in the kitchen, i was just gonna send it to colby to show him what i was wearing to brunch so he wasn't over or under dressed but it ended up being cute so i put it on my story.

an hour later

i finally told my "family" that they'd be meeting my boyfriend today. in all honesty, i wish my grandparents would've met him first but they're out of town right now. they're a lot more accepting

i know jo is going to freak out because she's a stan and jack won't care. lana hasn't said a word to me this whole time but i genuinely don't even want to talk to her. my mom is probably going to be a bitch about him and john will probably just agree with her.

i'm nervous right now but i also don't care about anyone else's opinions on him as mine is the only one who will affect our relationship.

i texted colby and told him we'd meet him at malibu farms in 25 minutes.

we've been in the car for 15 minutes already and josette has taken multiple digs at me for no reason. i just kinda shook them off knowing she won't expect colby to be there

"do you really have a boyfriend? he must be like a 2/10 if he's dating you." she
said. how does my mom not understand that she's just being straight up rude.

"he's actually insanely attractive, i'm sure you'd like him." i said glaring at her.

"i doubt it. i have higher standards." she said. i let it go this time, not worth getting yelled out for "sassing" jo.

we pulled up to the farms and i saw colby's red toyota corolla. by that i mean i saw his name on the back of his car. i assumed he already went in. i told them that i was going to go see if our table was ready before they came in.

i went and asked and they said yes so i called my mom and told them to join me. they came over and i noticed that colby wasn't sitting at our table yet. i was slightly glad as it would give us some time to get settled. i text colby and told him that we were there.

i soon saw him approaching the table i stood up to greet him as i heard josette gasp. i smiled to myself as i got up to hug him. he was holding a giant thing of white roses. my favorite.

he set them on the table as i introduced him to my family. "colby, this is my mom, katerina and this is my stepdad, john."

"nice to meet you." he said shaking johns hand and giving my mom a hug. they greeted him back.

"these are my step siblings, jo and jack and that's jacks girlfriend, lana." i said, jo was still star struck. she got up, hugging him, which made me insanely uncomfortable.

"oh my gosh. no. you're dating adelaide?" she asked him, releasing him from the hug.

he brushed her off, shaking hands with jack who was being pleasant this trip for some reason. lana also got up and hugged him which was also awkward but i guess everyone has a crush on him.

"these are for you, angel." he said grinning at me while handing them to me. i smiled and thanked him. i could tell josette was still mad that he wasnt paying any attention to her but i was beyond happy.

colby sat next to me, josette acrossed from him and jack on my other side. my mom was across from me in between jo and john.

we all just ordered our drinks, colby and jack are getting along pretty well. josette is trying to get all of colby's attention on her. colby isn't paying much attention to her but he also isn't being rude. john seemingly likes him but my mom doesn't pay him much mind. shocking.

colby and i have been holding hands the whole time, him kissing my cheek every chance he could get, josette would tense up at any sense of affection colby would give me.

we all had brunch and small talk before heading back to our cars.

"okay mom, i'm going to drive to the grove with colby, you can take my car." i said telling my mom the plan.

"okay i'll meet you there." she said hugging me and colby.

colby opened my car door and allowed me to sit down before shutting it

"thank you" i said grinning at him as he got into his side of the car.

"for what" he said smiling back at me.

"for ignoring jo and for being kind to everyone. i don't think you realize how much i appreciate how you made everything turn out today."

"baby, knowing that jo treats you like that is enough for me to not even want to converse with her. she's clearly so jealous of you and that's why she acts that way. i mean, cmon, you have 2 insanely successful youtube channels, you're living on your own, in your freshman year of college, studying what you love, and being around the people you love. not to add that you're insanely beautiful and kind-hearted. she knows that she will never be anything like you and that's why she treats you the way she does. you're so perfect and everyone can see it. everywhere we go, girls stare at you, in jealousy of how stunning you are and boys watch your every move because you're just that beautiful. not to mention that you dont even have it in you to hate someone. you may say you hate jo but you and i both know that she just gets on your nerves. don't let her put you down about anything, you're 10x better than she will ever be addi. you have a bigger heart than anyone i've ever met."

"colbs, thank you so much for that. that changes my whole perspective on jo. she's still living at home, piggybacking off of my moms money. i'm out in LA living my best life with my insanely anazing boyfriend and my best friends. doing what i've always dreamed of." i said back to him, smiling as we pulled into the parking lot of the grove.

colby and i continued to talk until we pulled into a parking spot.

we met back up with my family in nordstrom.

"oh my gosh i'm obsessed with this bag. it's so pretty" i said picking up this red velvet gucci bag.

jo, colby and i were all walking through nordstrom together, colby holding my hand.

"that's cute baby, you should get it. " colby said to me, admiring the bag while wrapping his arm around my lower back, pulling me closer to him.

"i really want it but i can't justify buying another designer bag." i said sighing as i set the beautiful purse back down.

we walked into the sun glass section when colby told us that he needed to pee. i continued to look through the sunglasses, none of them catching my eye. soon i saw colby approaching me again. he had a nordstrom bag in his hand.

"oh my gosh did you buy those gucci slides you were looking at?" i asked him.

"yeah i did, i got you something little too." he said grinning

i opened the bag, seeing the red gucci purse i had just been looking at.

"colby this isn't little, you need to return this." i said putting the bag back in the dust cover.

"no baby i bought it for you." he said grinning at he set his vlog camera down on the bench next to me.

"are you sure colby? this is just too much." i said still smiling at the purse.

"it's okay baby, really." he said ask he hugged me

i saw josette looking VERY jealous out the corner of my eye... shocking.

we continued around the mall. colby saw this super cool pair of sneakers but they didn't have his size so i secretively ordered them online for him since he's gotten me so much stuff.

after a couple of hours, we all met back up at the mall and decided to leave. lexi has been taking care of my dogs today so i wasn't worried about them.

"alright i'm going back to colby's house for a bit." i said smiling at them while handing my mom the key to my g wagon. the g wagon was courtesy of my grandparents as a graduation gift. did i mention in the favorite grandchild?

we separated and went to the separate cars. colby's birthday is in 2 months and i plan on getting him a new car because he's had his for quite some time.

colby and i ended up getting pressed freezery and heading back to the trap house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 392 121
Marissa takes a filming trip to L.A with her best friend. and they run into 2 explorers while filming. Marissa instantly falls for one but will it w...
31.5K 587 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
58.5K 359 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
2.1K 77 68
Journey moved out to LA when her mother got a job. But good thing is her best friends April and Dj is there, But what Journey doesn't know she catch...