All About the Werewolf

By twistedwerewolf

My thoughts on the Werewolf genre and a bit of advice for being different and standing out. More

Getting the Basics Right
Concepts that need more thought.
Glitchy on the Cliche
Belittling Others to Promote Yourself
When You Don't Get What You Want
New Cover
FAQ's and Me
Mating and Luna
Questions
From the Bottom
Stuff
When sending me stuff...
This is a rant
What's Wrong With the Werewolf Genre?
Research is your best friend.
What Are You Doing?!
Can We Not Love the Genre?
Werewolf Types pt 1

Here We Go - The Start

2.1K 69 11
By twistedwerewolf

Okay, first things first.

This is just a wee guide for all the new werewolf writers that are entering into the genre, I've noticed a lot lately that people are writing werewolf stories without knowing... essentially, what a werewolf is. How they function, what they can and can't do.

What I write in this book isn't law, you can do other things that your mind comes up with. Just remember to be creative, people love creative writers. If you're just going to regurgitate other plots that have been done so many times over in the exact same order then you're more likely to get few good readers.

Diversity is the key!

Anyway, what qualifies me to write this guide?

Nothing does.

I've been writing werewolf stories for near on two years now, each time I write it's different to the last.

Where can you find my work? 

I'd rather not point out my personal profile, but rest assured, I do write werewolf stories.

In this guide I will cover as much as I can, from how someone can become a werewolf to...pelt colour, abilities and all those sorts of things.

I would also warn you all, I swear a lot. So, be warned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 73 19
Amanda. Matt. No 3rd wall. Good or not? Still wrote this. Most likely bad. Effort. That is all I'm saying. Not really because I have to warn you abou...
231K 6.7K 15
This was my first book on Wattpad. Beware of unrealistic situations, stereotypes, bad grammar, and a fast moving plot. ***COMPLETED***
6 4 8
Two kids, different in almost every way. But with the same soul purpose in life both unaware of their strengths and weaknesses as the creature takes...
104 10 23
WARNING - Cringey book, horrible character development, and terrible plot. It is complete, but not edited, and I have officially given up on trying...