The Redhead Outlander

By AlviaSaxon

I was just a red-haired girl, in the immensity of my universe. A simple accident and I find myself alone with... More

Alien in London
World War Three
Dalek
Day in TARDIS - After Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Loss of innocence or Death (Warning: non-con)
Kintsugi
Boom Town
Day in TARDIS - After Boom Town
Bad Wolf & Parting of the Way
Christmas Invasion
New Earth
The Darkness of the Spirit
Tooth and Claw
Day in TARDIS - After Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl in the Fireplace
Somebody To Love
Rise of the Cybermen
The Age of Steel
Sweet Time
Slavery
Terrible Night
Aen Seidhe
Echos of Time
The End of an Era
The Idiot's Lantern
Back to Reality
A Good Person
From Beyond, The Redhead Outlander : A French touch

Prologue

4.6K 100 81
By AlviaSaxon

I'm the kind of girl who loves shows and movies. Going on the internet, publishing things on social network, but not in a "I display my life continuously, look at me, I'm boring!" kinda way. I like to listen to music, a little of all styles but with a preference for the soundtracks of series and films as well as rock and metal. And classical, don't forget classical. My favourite is Chopin.

I like reading, I read a lot in fact. Books, comics, mangas. Fanfictions too. Lot of fanfictions.

My name is Alvia. Well, that's what I tell people anyway. I keep my real name to myself. I'm not sure what others could do with it. Paranoid? No! I'm just realistic to my situation.

What situation, you ask? The most unfeasible, the most impossible, and the most incredible.

I'm French. I was born on September 9th, 2000 and grew up in France for almost 19 years. 'Almost' is the key word. Before I could go home for school after the All Saint's holidays, I found myself far from a home that I can now never return to. I grew up in a loving family, with everything that any child would want.

I left my Grandmother's at the end of the February holidays. After several hours of train travel, I arrived at the station where I found myself on the bus returning home.

I never arrived at my destination. There was a weather warning in the southwest for a small storm, but in truth, it was a rather large one.

I was sitting alone at the back of the bus, my bags on the floor and my suitcase on the other side of me. The rain fell quickly and violently, and it was impossible for me to see through the window. Despite my earphones and the music in my ears, I could still hear the thunder rumbling loudly, shaking the windows with its force. The driver had drastically slowed down the bus and the lightning constantly lit the sky, as if someone was playing with a light switch.

I had closed my eyes, tired by the long hours of travelling, and fell asleep little by little to the vibrations of the engine. Within moments I was drifting off to sleep - which was a bit of a mistake.

It's crazy how quickly an accident can happen. In seconds the bus deviated violently from its path. I don't know what happened next, but what I do know is that if we had had an accident, I should be dead or injured and not carried by a white light to London along with my belongings.

You read correctly, in one blink, me and my things went from a road accident in France to rainy park.

XXXX

I was on the ground, my bags and suitcase next to me. The rain soaked through my clothes quickly and I blinked in disbelief. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I ended up staying in the rain long enough to alert a woman. She came quickly over to me and spoke in a language that I did not at first understand, but quickly recognized words from the English language.

"Hey? Are you all right?"

"I... I think... Where am I?"

"In London, darling! Do you want me to call for help? Is there anyone specific I can call?"

"I... I..."

The woman helped me up and gathered my belongings. She took my suitcase and one of my bags.

"You look completely lost, come to my place. A good cup of tea and warmth is what you need. Come on, come on!"

The woman led me to her home. An apartment with walls painted yellow. She gently pushed me down onto a cream couch. I put my bag to the side and tried to think despite the shock. How? How? Could I teleport myself? Is it a dream? Am I in a coma? Am I dead? Oh my God! I am dead?!

"Are you alright sweetheart?" The woman unknowingly interrupted my thoughts.

I raised my head towards her, finally getting a proper look. She was blonde and was the spitting image of the actress who played Jackie Tyler in Doctor Who. When I didn't answer her question, she carried on speaking.

"I'm Jackie Tyler. And what about you sweetheart? What's your name?"

Oh my god... Now I must be in a fucking dream. Quick, a name, anything!

"Alvia, ma'am. Just Alvia."

"Alvia, very well. Do you have any family that you can contact? Friends? Anything?"

I shook my head. If I was actually in the Whoniverse then there is very little chance that I can contact my parents. And even if I could, what would I tell them? Hi, I'm your future daughter from another world, can I live with you please?

"Well, if you don't have anyone you can stay here as long as you want. My daughter disappeared five months ago now, not a word, nothing. Her room is available if you want it. I am still looking for her though – I'm not about to give up hope."

"I can't! You don't even know me, I could be a criminal for all you know!" I exclaimed.

She laughed at my panic.

"All I know is that you are a girl who is around the age of my daughter and who doesn't have anywhere or anybody."

"But you must pay rent, I should pay you!"

"Oh, shut up and accept what you're being offered!"

I don't say a word more. Jackie Tyler handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off. When my hair was nearly dry a yawn of fatigue escaped me. Rose's mother showed me the room in which I was going to stay indefinitely. Very pink by the way. How could anyone sleep with so much pink?

"Not a fan of pink, I see?" She commented after seeing the look on my face.

"I prefer blue."

"I see. Your accent is charming, where do you come from?"

"France, I'm French."

She smiled sweetly at me and returned to the living room, leaving me alone. I put my suitcase in a corner of the room with my bags. I took off my shoes, my trousers and my jacket, leaving me in a t-shirt and underwear. I then removed my watch, my rings, my necklace and glasses. I was tired and my head ached, so I fell asleep quickly. Tomorrow would be another day.

XXXX

It was the sun that woke me up. When I opened my eyes, I didn't recognize my environment, and to this unknown I reacted quickly. I jumped up and left the room quickly. When I reached the living room, I was greeted by Jackie, who was quietly drinking her tea, and the sound of the television that was broadcasting the news. At this sight, my heart calmed down and I became aware of the latest events. My shoulders sagged and I sighed with pity and relief. I returned to the pink room to put on my trousers and joined Jackie for breakfast.

"I didn't know what you like to eat, so I prepared a little bit of everything." Jackie informed me.

I thanked her and began to serve myself. I had a glass of orange juice and toast that I covered with jam. It wasn't a huge breakfast, but it was enough for me.

When I finished, Jackie was kind enough to offer to help me settle into what was going to be my new room. She rearranged her daughter's wardrobe so I could put in my clothes and shoes. She took the clothes that were dirty so that they could be washed. When we finished with my clothes, she left me alone for the day. So, I took the initiative to empty my two bags and summarize what I had to hide from others and what I could use without fear.

First, my computer and my phone. They were hidden and secured to the maximum. I simply updated the security system and set a password. I chose for my password to be my real name, my year of birth and my birthday. For my phone, I decided to keep it on me. I already had a security system in place, a fingerprint and pin code, so the security was satisfactory at that time. I then put my phone in my pocket and my computer and charger in its bag under the bed. I would use it later.

The rest of my things were easy to put away, I had some books including Sherlock Holmes and Good Omens. I also had my pencil case, my sketchbook and my e-book reader and charger. I couldn't thank my dad enough for packing all my favourite books. I had about 2000 in my bag.

Rummaging in my bag I took out my TARDIS wallet which had about fifty euros in cash and my credit card. At the sight of the money, I remembered that I absolutely had to learn the monetary system in England. I had to integrate. So, I took one of my sketchbooks and started a list of things to do and buy:

1 - Learn to use English money.

Because I didn't know the English currency clearly enough.

2 - Never wear the weeping angel t-shirt.

The image of an angel is an angel. I have enough problems and I do not need to add an angel into the equation.

3 - Avoid making references to the series and especially to series that haven't come out yet.

And I hope they will come out.

4 - Limit the use of my phone and computer (except in the case of extreme urgency)

5 - Wait about one year to meet the Doctor and Rose.

Also, to prepare for the possibility of Rose's rage when she meets me.

6 - Prepare for invasion of the Slitheen / Raxacoricofallapatorians.

And all the other invasions on Earth – also, try not to get killed.

7 – The Daleks are real, and, if I meet one, run as far as possible without being spotted by them.

8 – Do the same for the cybermen.

9 – And anything that can potentially kill me without me doing anything.

10 – Torchwood 1 is still active, so I must keep a low profile.

11 – The Master is crazy and dangerous even if he is hot and sexy. It's absolutely not a good idea to join him. Same for Missy.

12 - Try to talk about main problems with the Doctor.

13 - Try not to get killed yourself.

Because I want to die in my sleep if possible and only when I'm a 90-year-old grandma.

14 - Avoid talking about spoilers as much as possible.

I know myself, there is a chance that this will happen in the next 5 minutes.

15 - Never, ever change a fixed point or time itself.

The fury of the last Time Lord is the last thing I want to provoke, and the Time Lord Victorious is wrong. And I do not want to have the Reapers appear because of me.

When I was satisfied with my list, I tore off my page and folded it in four before putting it in the inside pocket of my beige trench coat. (It's like the 10th doctors coat, I found it at a charity shop, and I really love it)

It was now time for me, Alvia, 18, Whovian, to face - the Whoniverse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 228 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭...
499 41 7
|𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 ~ 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟏-𝟒 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘲𝘰𝘹. 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦...
81.3K 2.6K 115
Being alone is not so bad. It's when the loneliness kicks in that you realise how scared you are. You try to fill the void with all the friends you c...
635K 28K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...