Day in TARDIS - After Tooth and Claw

After being chased by and beaten by a werewolf and banished from England by Queen Victoria, a day of rest was mandatory and necessary.

As my bath had been shortened the day before, I took another one and this time I took my time as much as possible to take care of myself and rest. Body care, hair care, face care; I felt like I was reviving and had new skin. I relaxed in the hot, soapy water; arms outstretched to avoid slipping into the tub. It was when I felt sleepy in the bathtub, despite the music, that it was time to get out of the water.

After wiping my body with a towel and putting on pyjamas and a robe, I went back to my room, hair wrapped in a towel. Passing in front of the mirror I giggled at my outfit. My pyjamas were simply blue / gray striped stockings and a gray t-shirt with short sleeves and a round neck. It was the dressing gown that amused me. It looked like a replica of the blue dressing gown that Sherlock wore in the series.

About an hour later, I left my room to head for the observatory, book, phone and headphones in my hands, and skin smooth and soft like a baby's and smelling of moisturizer.

When I opened the observatory door, I saw that the room was not occupied. I had no idea where Rose and the Doctor were. I walked over to one of the blue velvet armchairs and sat down looking for the best position to read. After finding it and successfully broadcasting my music around the room with the help of Sexy; I started reading the first chapter. I rubbed my eyes and wished I hadn't lost my glasses. Suddenly something fell on my books making me jump in surprise. After having calmed my pounding heart I could see what had fallen on my book. It was a pair of glasses. The pair with a very thin frame in gold metal and the lenses were large and round.

When trying on the pair, the vision of the room became much sharper than when I was not wearing them, it was perfectly adapted to my vision. By removing the glasses and observing them a little closer I could see that the glass was not completely transparent and were slightly tinted. I assumed that the glasses had a treatment for the lenses other than being slightly tinted. I thanked the Tardis for the glasses which were very useful to me and I went back to my reading, which had become much more pleasant with the glasses. I had in my hands one of the novels belonging to the records of Terry Pratchett's World Records.

I don't know how long I'd been reading, but I was almost done with my book when the observatory door opened quietly. I only glanced at the door to see that it was the doctor before I returned to my reading. He was not wearing his suit jacket or tie and also had a book to read, and he settled down on the full length of the sofa after removing his converse.

After I finished my book, I slightly regretted not having taken another one. Instead I stretched my legs after crossing them for a while, my knees slightly sore. I enjoyed the music in silence before I started to watch the Doctor quietly reading his book. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, the glasses on his nose and his hair slightly ruffled. As if he had styled them but a flurry had defeated his work and now only a few strands fell on his forehead. After watching the Doctor for a while, enjoying the calm and the music, I decided to watch the space above me. The galaxies, stars and planets were different from the last time but just as beautiful as the previous show. And during my observation I unconsciously tapped a rhythm with my fingers on the armrest of the armchair which went perfectly with the music broadcast: ballad n ° 1 in G minor op 23 by Chopin, played in the anime 'Your Lie in April'.

At the end of the music, the Doctor closed his book, having put a bookmark where he had stopped and placed the book on the coffee table next to him. He crossed his hands and put them on his abdomen and observed the sky in turn. I repositioned myself in the chair, bringing my legs and feet back to the heat source that was my body and the chair. As Saint-Saëns' introduction and rondo capriccioso in A minor calmly played my stomach began to rumble softly, telling me that I had to eat. The gurgling was not very loud, but the Doctor seemed to hear it as he turned his head towards me, an amused smile on his lips and arched eyebrows. I blushed.