Day in TARDIS - After Dalek

I opened my eyes unwillingly, tiredness still enveloping my body. The TARDIS gently lit my room without blinding me. I rubbed my eyes, blowing hard through my nose. I took advantage of the warmth of the bed for another ten minutes before getting up.

I took a shower, used my shampoo and took a little care of my body. I'm a girl who doesn't care to be fashionable, but I like to be kind to myself and take care of my body, do my makeup and sometimes be pretty. As I have always said, I do it for myself and no one else.

After leaving the bathroom I went to the closet of my room. The bag with my stuff was gone, and my clothes too. I suspect Sexy had something to do with it. So, I opened the closet doors to see my clothes and clothes that I had in my old world and that I didn't have with me. I laughed at the gifts she'd made me and tapped the wall in thanks.

I pulled out faded skinny jeans and ripped high waist fishnet tights and a white t-shirt with the helmet of Loki and written on it 'I do what I want, proud member of Loki's army'. I didn't wear any shoes; I didn't know if I was going on another adventure.

I took the opportunity to observe my room. I hadn't really had the time since our adventure with the Dalek.

My room was bigger than Rose's at Jackie's and bigger than the one I had at home. The walls were similar to inside Twelve's console room. But the floor was a dark solid floor that creaked in some place.

I had a large library which had been filled with the books I had brought, and which only needed to be filled with new books and trinkets. Next to the library I had a long glass desk with my drawing stuff on it, my computer and charger, speakers with a Bluetooth radio but also a mirror and my makeup in front of the mirror. The chair was the same as I had at home, it even had the same traces of wear!

Right next to the desk I noticed that there was a small light wood table with a printer/scanner on it. I approached and checked the paper that I could print. Normal paper and photo paper. I turned on the printer and turned on my computer to connect it. I looked for a particular picture to print with the photo paper to make a gift to the Doctor. Yesterday he said that his Tardis was the last memory of his house. Maybe printing a picture of Gallifrey would make him happy. On the other and, I am not sure of his reaction.

After printing it, I went to put my red Chucks and put my phone in my left back pocket. I took the paper and I left my room. In the hallway I looked to the right and left before asking where The Doctor could be.

"Can you tell me where the Doctor is?"

Sexy replied by turning on her lights and blinking them in a particular direction. I followed the lights, of course, and arrived at the library where the Doctor was reading a book, comfortably seated in a leather chair.

I quickly knocked on the door to make my presence known. He raised his head but did not close his book.

"You're up early, Rose is still sleeping."

"How long have I slept?"

"About 7 hours."

I nodded and remembered why I came.

"Yesterday, you said that the TARDIS was the last memory of Gallifrey that you had. So, with some little things that I had with me I found you another one. "

I handed him the photograph and he took it curiously.

"It's not much, but I thought you might like it..." I said softly.

He put down his book and took the picture with his shaking hands. His eyes scanned the whole picture, observing every detail he could find.

I sat on the edge of his chair and waited for the slightest reaction.

"It's Arcadia... the second city on Gallifrey... the last one to fall..." he said emotionally. "When does your series show Gallifrey?"

"In a flashback," I lied. "One day you will describe your planet and this picture will be shown."

I couldn't tell him that this scene was filmed while his future incarnation would walk on his planet again.

He put the picture next to his book and hugged me. I did the same. My face was leaning against his shoulder and I was smiling softly. We separated when the hug became too long.

"What were you reading?"

"Charles Dickens. Do you know that I met the man in question?"

I snorted in amusement.

"Please, you met him by chance. You got the wrong destination and you broke into his carriage to save Rose!"

"Ah... you knew it."

"Third episode of season 1 of the New Who. The Unquiet Dead." I recited.

"Up to now compared to our adventures, how many episodes have you recognized?"

I got up and I settled in the chair in front of him.

"There are only three episodes I didn't participate in, because I was not there yet. The first is called Rose, this is your first appearance with Rose and the Autons. The second is 'The end of the world' 5 billion years in the future. The third I just told you. The fourth and fifth are respectively 'Alien of London' and 'World War Three' with the Slitheen and the sixth is 'Dalek'. Have I missed anything?"

"I was in Krakatoa and I prevented a couple from going on the Titanic."

"That was briefly mentioned in the first episode..."

"And I was with Rose on a planet where we had to hop to save our lives."

"Seriously?" I laughed. "I can't believe you!"

"I am! Planet Xybolk, its local peoples are all one-legged and it's almost a passable death penalty to walk with both feet. Imagine if you had more than two feet, it must be a nightmare."

I burst out laughing while listening to his story, it all seemed so unreal. I wiped away a tear of laughter.

"I wish I could have seen that! Maybe not be there, I would have hardly lasted five minutes!"

"Well, no chance we're going back there, I absolutely have no desire to walk on one foot again."

"I can imagine."

We laughed a little before we smiled in amusement.

"So, now that you're up. Do you want to go see something?"

"Without Rose?"

"Well, she's not up yet, and she's still sleeping. You, others, like to waste your time for useless things such as sleep." He complained.

"And you, you don't need to sleep, right?"

"Higher physiology, I can last longer without sleeping. he boasts.

"Aah ... I see, excuse me Ô être supérieur!"

"So, adventures?"

"Let me eat before and ask me later. Maybe you should do the same and don't use the excuse of superior physiology, even a time lord like you must eat. In fact, especially you, you run all the time, you need to gain some energy!"

He raised his hands accepting without creating conflicts. So, we headed to the kitchen for breakfast before going on a new adventure.