Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

68

2.4K 75 3
By klaroline-4ever

Caroline ran to where the howls came from, finding herself in the middle of the woods and facing a wolf trapped and wounded.

"Nik..." Caroline whispered, making Klaus look at her and nod.

Caroline couldn't help but admiring how handsome he was even in a wolf form, but quickly push that thought away because right now she needed to help him.

"Okay... I'm going to try to get you out of this stupid thing. This must be another fun thing they decided to do without warning anyone." Caroline said, making Klaus look at her confused.

"They put vervain on the water supply. We are trying to see if they change their mind on that... or I'll have to go to my family's cabin just to take a freakin shower." Caroline said upset and then said in a calm voice to herself. "Focus. One problem at a time."

Once Caroline was able to take him off the trap, making him turn into his human form and be completely naked.

"I'll get your things. Give me a sec. you can have my hoodie for now." Caroline said and vamp speed to find his clothes laying on the ground and then she got back with them, letting him get dressed.

"How are you? Are you healing?" Caroline asked concerned.

"I'm fine, love."

"Why is your wound still so huge?" Caroline asked, noticing the blood leaving his leg.

"Because I've been here for awhile and also because I was in a wolf form, it takes a little longer for me to heal." Klaus explained, then asked her. "How did you find me?"

"I heard you howl. It was so loud... and it almost felt the howls were inside my head and I just felt something inside me telling me that you needed me." Caroline said, making Klaus smile weakly, knowing he could never have a better mate than Caroline.

"Do you want my blood? It might help the healing..." Caroline said with a concerned look.

"For how much I would love to... we both know we should not do that."

"Fine. At least, let me take you home to take care of you."

"Of course. I actually had once a dream of you being my personal nurse..." Klaus smirked, making Caroline roll her eyes.

"Maybe one day I'll make that come true." Caroline smirked and winked at him.

***

April was now arguing with her father about making the decision of putting vervain on the water.

"You have no reason to be upset with this. I'm protecting you. And since when do you know about vampires?" April's father said upset.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you are making people get hurt with this vervain in the water trick." April said upset.

"They are manipulating you, April! They want you to think I'm the bag guy when they are the evil ones. Do you even know what things they are capable of doing?" April's father said with a disgusted look. "Maybe the right thing to do is to take you back to boarding school. You were safe when you were far away from this crazy town filled with vampires and werewolves."

"I'm not going back. I'm staying here."

"April, you got too attached to these dark creatures. I need to take you back to that boarding school so you can be safe and won't be manipulated by these monsters."

"They are NOT monsters!"

"They kill! They see us as walking blood bags. They have no respect for human life."

"You're wrong!"

"No, I'm not. I should have made you leave once I saw you with Rebekah. But it's still not too late."

"If you try to take me back to that awful school, I'll run away."

"What?! How can you not see that I'm just protecting you?"

"How can you not see that I'm not a little kid and that they aren't evil."

"I wasn't gonna tell you this but someone needs to open your eyes to reality. And just so you know, I never wanted you to know about this, I wanted to protect you from this world." April's father said and grabbed a paste with papers and photos. "You know, Stefan and Damon Salvatore, right? Stefan is a Ripper. We have many photos of people he drained and ripped apart, so then he would try to get them back together like if they were just broken dolls. Then, there's Damon, he killed many people, he turned Vicky Donovan into a vampire and killed her, he killed many people just for fun, which he admitted in the past. We also have Rebekah Mikaelson and her brothers, the Original Vampires, the ones who started all this vampire nightmares... I don't even know where to start with that family, Klaus Mikaelson daggers his siblings when is upset, Rebekah will kill you in a second if you go against her or her family, Elijah rips hearts out like if it was nothing special, Kol is known for his wickedly sense of humor and playing baseball with human heads..."

"That's enough! I don't need to know what they did in the past. They changed. They aren't like that. They drink from blood bags... Rebekah is trying to live a human life like she always wished. Kol is a good person who just feels like an outsider, Klaus is misunderstood, Elijah is protective of his family... They might have done horrible things in the past but they are good people. Rebekah gave me a bracelet with vervain even before I found out about this supernatural stuff just to protect me, Kol taught me how to defend myself... They are good people. You're just blind with hate and ignorance. When I found out about this, I was scared but they gave me space and time, they showed me that they deserved my trust and I do trust them." April said. "Please, just make them stop putting vervain on the water supply."

"I can't."

"You can't or you won't."

"Both. I can't nor won't let my town become a place vampires come to use people like their toys. Vampires might fight to be good but their instinct will always end up being stronger. They are moved by their bloodlust. Their nature is to be killers without mercy."

"You can't say that without giving them a chance, dad!"

"You're still young. You have a lot to learn but one day you'll see what I'm doing is for your own good." April's father said.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? Did you like the little moment between Klaroline? What did you think about the argue April and her dad had? What did you think about the way April defended her friends and Kol?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 30
After four years of searching for a cure for all the Mikaelsons, Hayley calls Caroline and tells her that Klaus has been a prisoner for four years an...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
1.5K 77 14
"I've heard about you, When Klaus and I first started dating he talked about you all the time, impulsive, Strong, Wise and independent, But I think y...