THE DARE ▶ Yoon Sanha

Od Erinnics

Things slowly turned upside down... The day he did the dare. [Highest ranking: sanha ❤️] Více

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
Author's Note

~ 7 ~

978 38 19
Od Erinnics

Chapter 7 : Will you be my..

|Sanha's POV|

As Yura and I got back to our own dorms, I was unknowingly smiling like an idiot when I flopped to the couch.

"It looks like someone woke up on the right side of the bed. What's up Sanha?" Minhyuk hyung asked, sending me a teasing smirk as he nibbled his chips.

"It's nothing. Not a big deal." I responded while shrugging my shoulders and took a bite of my ice cream.

"Oh right. How was our idea? Did you do it? How did it go?" He bombarded me with questions as he scooted over to me, sending me a curious look.

"Uh-huh." I simply replied without looking at him as I glued my eyes to the TV.

"Did you have lunch with her yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Did you walk her home?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Treat her something?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Hey, guys! Sanha's pretty good at this! The dare was perfect!" He exclaimed as the four of them slowly appeared to the living room.

Bin hyung then sat beside me and hung his arm around my shoulders. "How's she?" He asked, a slight smirk on the corner of his lips.

I turned to him and smiled. "She's not so bad, you know. At first, yes, she was pretty cold, ignored me too much, and she's super mean. But, as I continued to talk to her her, follow her and some hangout, she's great to be with too."

Shock was plastered on their faces with their mouths agape. "What?" I asked between chuckles while shrugging my shoulders.

"Dude. You didn't.. right?" Eunwoo hyung asked as his pupils we're still wide.

"I didn't what?" I asked in confusion with my eyebrows scrunched.

"You didn't do the 'shouldn't' right?" Jinjin hyung asked, plastering the same expression as Eunwoo hyung.

"Huh? What in the world are you talking about?" I whined, completely out of their 'who knows' topic.

"You moron. You haven't fell for her, right?" MJ hyung asked as he flicked my forehead causing me to wince in pain.

"You idiots! I just told you that she's not that bad! And that doesn't mean I fell for her!" I yelled, rubbing my aching forehead, only to receive a smack on my head.

"We're not deaf, beagle. You can't just yell that we're idiots. Yes, we may be idiots but show some respect to your hyungs." Bin hyung stated as the others laughed.

I pouted childishly in reply. "S-Sorry. It just came out of my mouth without warning."

"I was having a celebration already. I thought that my lunch for a month would be free." MJ hyung dramatically frowned as I chuckled in reply.

"At least, Sanha's making progress." Eunwoo hyung said as the others nodded in reply.

"Okay. If you'll be looking for me, I'll be at my room. Bye." After giving them a quick wave, I headed to my bedroom, in which Bin hyung's room too. Yup, we are roommates.

I threw myself into my bed and stretched my arms and legs. I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered what happened earlier.

~flashback~

8:30 am in the morning

"Yah! Waittt! Aish! How could she be so fast?" While giggling to myself, I ran back to the building and searched for Yura. As I passed by the bus stop, I accidentally bumped an old woman.

Gasping, I helped her stand up by holding her right arm for support. I mentally slapped myself for being so dumb. "I-I am so sorry." I quickly asked for an apology as I bowed my head.

As the old woman dusted off her dress, she faced me and gave me her smile. "It's okay. But watch out next time, okay?" Gosh, she's just like my mom, so sweet.

I chuckled and nervously scratched my head. "O-okay."

She then furrowed her eyebrows for a moment while squinting her eyes, making me look around in nervousness. Then, she passed me her lovely smile once more. "Have we met before, young lad?"

This time, I furrowed my eyebrows as I sent her a questioning look. "I'm sorry, but I think this is the first time we meet."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I must've caught the wrong person. You just, remind me of someone." She chuckled.

"Someone?" I questioned as she nodded in reply.

"That was when my granddaughter was still young, very young. It was years ago, so it's kinda hard to remember. Especially that I'm very old right now."

"I understand." I smiled.

She smiled back and bowed her head as her goodbye. "It was nice meeting you, young lad."

As she walked away, I waved my hand and yelled, "Have a good day, ahjumma! (old lady)."

~end of flashback~

"Me? I remind her of someone?" I questioned myself while pointing to my chest. "Nah, curiosity may be killing me but, let's not mind on other people's lives." Sighing heavily, I grabbed my pillow and covered my face with it.

• • •

Monday

|Yura's POV|

As I got to school, I quickly headed to my locker and placed the books that weren't needed for the first two subjects. After shutting it, an unfamiliar voice rang against my ears. As I turned my head, I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I sent her a questioning look.

"Yah, Han Yura." She called.

Glaring at her unfamiliar face, I walked passed her and ignored her rude greeting. "Yah! Did you not hear me? Freak?" She yelled this time, catching everyone's attention along the halls.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I tried to suppress my anger and continued to walk away. "Han Yura! Yah!" As I continued to ignore her stupid yelling, her voice slowly faded and I finally arrived to my classroom.

As I got inside, I saw Areum talking to Sanha. "Hi oppa, can I seat here?" She asked, pointing to the seat beside Sanha with his bag placed on it.

He smiled at her and shook his head. "Sorry Areum, this seat is occupied. Er.. reserved rather."

Disappointed, Areum childishly pouted childishly and replied, "But it's just your bag."

Scoffing at her expression, I headed to the left side of the room and took an empty seat. As I fixed my bag, someone yelled my name. "Hi Yura!" He exclaimed whilst beckoning me to approach him. Well, you already know whose voice is it, that high-pitched one. I quickly looked away and rested my head on my hand and faced front as I waited for our teacher.

But before I knew it, he approached me and took the empty seat on my right. As I continued to ignore him, his stubbornness possessed him, unfortunately. He repeatedly tapped my shoulder, making my eyebrows fume in annoyance. I turned to him and glared at him. "Hey, why did you ignore me earlier?" He childishly asked.

Quickly looking away, I shrugged my shoulders in reply. "Yah, did you know that I reserved that seat for you?" He questioned, continuing to pout his mouth.

"No. I did not." I replied.

"Then, you should've approached me earlier then."

"Why would I?" I straightforwardly asked as I faced his frowning face. "Areum wanted that seat beside you, you should've agreed her to take the seat. Besides, she was right. Only your bag was occupying it. Aren't I right? Yoon Sanha?"

"Hmph." He childishly replied and crossed his arms across his chest. "Yura, how could you call me by my full name? I felt so happy that you called me 'Sanha' yesterday. You're being mean again."

"I don't care." I immediately replied and looked away from his face.

"See? You're even spatting out meanier words."

What the- ... Meanier? Is that even a word?

I ignored his childishness as I faced front. Just then, Mrs. Ko entered the room. "Good morning class. I hope you studied in advance for your exams that'll start the day after tomorrow since I'm going to have a 50-item quiz today." She said. I mentally smiled to myself since I studied last Saturday.

"F-fifty? Gosh, is it a quiz or an exam?" I heard Sanha mumble. I took a quick glance at his face and noticed his eyes were wide and shaking. To my surprise, he quickly turned to me and begged for help. "Y-Yura.. can you help me in answering?"

What the heck? You wanna cheat?

My eyes widened as I quickly shook my head. "No way. It's your loss. It's your mistake that you didn't study. Don't pull me into your nasty plan."

"Pleaseee Yura, pleaseee." He pleaded as he rubbed his hands in front of my face while plastering another wide pout.

"No. A no means NO, Yoon Sanha."

He fake cried and said, "Ah I'm so dead! My hyungs are going to kill me!"

Your hyungs? You mean your friends? Your squad that is named ASTRO? Why should they worry about your grades, when your family should?

He quickly stood up and raised his hand. "Mrs. Ko, can we please have a 10-minute review?" He questioned in a pleading tone with pleading eyes. Mrs. Ko glanced around the room and observed everyone's faces that said, 'please'.

"Oh please..." I muttered against my breath and quietly shook my head in disbelief.

"Okay, just 10 minutes. Would that be alright class?" Mrs. Ko responded with a nod, making everybody, except for me, smile widely.

So much for being one of the flower boys in school, no one could deny him. Well, at least I got 10 extra minutes for reviewing.

He quickly took his seat and smiled widely. "It worked!" He exclaimed as he faced me, while trying to keep his voice down.

"Yeah, yeah. Study now and don't waste time. 10 minutes is like a blink of an eye, plus the quiz is 50 items." I snorted as he pouted.

He quickly pulled out his book and placed it between the tables, making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Yah, this is my place." I said, pushing his book back to his table.

He then looked at me and pouted once again. "Can you help me?"

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Please, my friend." He pleaded as he used his English accent. My brows furrowed as I cringed.

Whut?

I stared at him expressionlessly while he continued to pout. I quickly looked away and replied, "Why would I?"

I assume he was desperate, since he grabbed both of my shoulders and turned my attention back to him. He tightened his grip and said, "Yura. Pleaseeee."

Shaking my head in reply, I carefully took his hands off my shoulders. "You told me 10 minutes is just a blink of an eye, please help me study and let's not waste more time. Don't forget, I helped you with your Maths last Saturday and the other day." He pleaded once more, yet he emphasized his last statement.

Guilt crept up my body as I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that. I sighed and responded, "Fine."

His face quickly lit up and his pout turned into a wide smile. "Thank you so much Yura! And don't worry, I always listen to Mrs. Ko's lessons, we'll just review the parts wherein I'm kinda confused." Nodding in reply, he hurriedly scanned his book to the needed page.

Like what I said, 10 minutes- No. Class ended in the blink of an eye. Why does time fly so fast these days?

After passing our papers in front, Mrs. Ko collected it as she went back to the teacher's table. "Okay class, I'll announce the scores tomorrow. I hope you all did well on this quiz. Remember, all written works are 20% of your grades, okay? Now, class dismissed."

As soon as she dismissed us, I quickly fixed my things up. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw a smiling Sanha. "What?" I nonchalantly asked.

"If I will get a perfect score on that quiz, you have to spend lunch with me  for a month." He responded, happiness overflowing his face.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you owe me many."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"First, I treated your wound. I helped you study Math, twice. I bought you ice cream, I sent you home, and many more."

"What the heck?"

"Mm-hmm." He confidently replied while nodding his head twice.

"But, did I even ask you to do those? NO. You forced me to allow you to do those. You get the difference?"

He chuckled awkwardly and scratched his nape. "Uh.."

"See? You can't even defend your own condition, yet you give me one." Quickly slinging my bag over my shoulder, I walked out of the room to head to my next class.

To my surprise, a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned my head and tried to shake my hand off his grasp. "Yah, Yoon Sanha. You really-"

He cut me off as he pushed me to the wall and slammed his hand on my right side, basically pinning me. Shoot. Now I can't escape.

His left hand was against the wall, blocking me to run and his right hand was wrapped around my left wrist, pretty much it was a good grip.

I furrowed my brows after realizing this situation turned awkward than ever. I looked up to him as our eyes locked for a moment. So basically, he stared at me while I was darting him a glare. I mean, who wouldn't get mad in this situation? Unless, you wanted to be in my shoes.

"What do you think you're doing?" I angrily asked.

You know, that cliche moment where some stupid boy trapped a girl to a wall by holding her shoulder and more. Blah, blah, blah. Yup, I'm in her shoes. But, it turns out Sanha's not acting like one. Gosh, I read too much novels.

He chuckled. His usual childish chuckle where no one could imitate it. "Yura, pleasee."

Seriously?

Glaring at him once more, his smile turned wider in reply. "Okay-"

"Why are you holding my hand, and pinning me against the wall? Are you.. thinking that you're some sort of cool guy that could change my mind?"

His eyes widened, yet he didn't change his position. He stayed still and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Han Yura, will you be my-"

"Yoon Sanha!" A voice cut his statement off.

-

A/N: "Han Yura, will you be my.. girlfriend?" Ooh, Sanha's pretty brave huh? Don't you think, Astro?

The rest of Astro: YESSSSS!!!

A/N: (>▽<) just kidding. Hey guys, I just wanted to correct myself ( ̄ヘ ̄;)... Sanha is actually nineteen years old at this story. So sorry about it. I actually changed it at Chapter 3 hehe..

Welp that's all! I hope you like it! Luvluv!! 💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

73.5K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
14K 736 8
Lee Dongmin is the school's poster child, popular, good grades, handsome, you want it, he's got it. Sanha is invisible to most and doesn't like large...
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...