THE DARE ▶ Yoon Sanha

Erinnics tarafından

Things slowly turned upside down... The day he did the dare. [Highest ranking: sanha ❤️] Daha Fazla

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
Author's Note

~ 3 ~

1.5K 55 9
Erinnics tarafından

Chapter 3 : Nonsense

|Sanha's POV|

As the last bell rang, I stomped my way to the door and decided to head straight back to our dorm to end this nonsense.

I released a scoff once I realized that I was the first to go back home. I walked to my room, threw my bag to my bed and walked to the kitchen to grab some chips. I headed back to the living room as I sat on the couch while waiting for my stupid hyungs.

A few minutes later, the five of them got inside, laughter and smiles escaping from their mouths. "Oh? Sanha!" Eunwoo hyung exclaimed.

"We were looking for you everywhere!" Minhyuk hyung added as they took their seats on the remaining spots.

I took another chip and heaved out a sigh. "Hyung.." I started. "I think we should end this nonsense."

"Ooh." They all teased. "I'm serious!" I exclaimed, furrowing my eyebrows as I faced all of them.

"You were so determined earlier. What happened?" Bin hyung curiously asked, yet there was a hint of naughtiness in his voice.

"So.. you're choosing to treat us lunch in a month?" MJ hyung teasingly asked, hope found in his eyes.

"No." I seriously replied. "This dare and it's punishment is ridiculous!"

Since I was sitting between Eunwoo hyung and Jinjin hyung, Eunwoo hyung hung his arm around my shoulders and teasingly asked, "Why? Did you fall for her already?"

"Ooh~" They all teased once more.

"Aigoo. Our little maknae is in love~" Jinjin hyung added as he ruffled my hair.

Somebody help me. I heaved out a heavy sigh and shook my head. "She's cold as ice. She's heartless! How am I supposed to finish my task?"

"What happened anyways?" The five of them asked in unison.

I explained the whole incident that happened earlier to them as it turned into a storytelling. The five of them plastered amused faces as they nodded their heads while listening.

"She's.. perfect!" All of them exclaimed in sync.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"The dare is more challenging than I thought." Minhyuk hyung said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Sanha." MJ hyung called as I turned to him. "Why don't you befriend her first?"

I rolled my eyes in defeat and replied, "I told you, she's cold. She didn't even thank me!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sanha, a month is enough. Aren't I right guys?" Bin hyung said as the others rapidly nodded their heads.

"You can do it. Fighting!" Jinjin hyung convinced, while I wasn't. Hope was decreasing.

"Yoon Sanha, fighting!" They all chanted, raising their fists up in the air, then walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Ugh. What should I do to stop these idiots?" I frustratingly muttered to myself, not realizing that Bin hyung was listening behind me.

"Yah." I turned my head, earning a flick on the forehead. "Ow!" I hissed in
pain, rubbing it.

"We may be idiots but we're still older than you, you punk." He replied, clicking his tongue.

Then it hit me. I quickly took a glance at my wristwatch. Thankfully, the time was still 4:47 pm, I can still make it. But.. I don't know where she lives.

"Hey guys! I saw some girl wearing a pink hoodie with jeans earlier, she looked like Yura. I'm not sure though, her back was against me." MJ hyung stated while nibbling his chips and took a seat at the single chair.

Wait. Pink hoodie paired with jeans? "Hyung! Was she wearing her hair down? Does she have a black bag?" I abruptly asked, turning to him.

He nodded in reply as I quickly stood up. "What's wrong?"

I ran to my room and grabbed my wallet from my bag, then back to the living room. "Do you know where that girl lives?"

"The dorm over there. Two doors away from ours. The one with the white plain door." He replied.

I smiled at him and ran to the door. "I'll be back!"

"Wait! Where are you going?"

I quickly ran downstairs and headed to the nearest convenience store, grabbed two triangle kimbap and two colas. After paying for my food, I quickly ran back to the building, which was really tiring since our dorm is located at the 2nd floor.

Then searched for the dorm with the white plain door, which was two doors away from ours, according to MJ hyung.

|Yura's POV|

After school, I quickly made my way to my dorm and shut the door. The incident from earlier at lunch was still stuck at my head.

Yoon Sanha. Why does his name ring a bell? I may have heard that name a few days ago but.. why does it seem like I've heard that name before?

Talking about the incident earlier.. was I being too harsh? Were my words too frank?

I shook the thought off and walked into the kitchen. I searched some food at the cabinet. I grabbed one pack of ramen and pot. As I started to boil the water, I heard the doorbell rang.

"Who's this? I don't have that much visitors except for grandma." I headed to the door and opened the door without peeping through the small glass first. And.. I made a mistake. A huge one.

I saw a tall figure, he was cheekily smiling at me and gave me a genuine wave. I stared at him with an upset look and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I came here to see you." He happily replied. I hate saying his name, I don't know but.. I just hate it.

"How did you even know where I live?!" I asked in surprise, suspiciously eyeing him, like he's some kind of thief that broke in.

He quickly looked away while nervously spatting out incoherent words. "Uh.. research?"

I scoffed at his comment and without hesitation, I shut the door. With his quick reflexes, he blocked his right foot on the door as he screamed in pain, his voice cracking. I heaved out an exasperated sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

"Wait!" He yelled. I looked up to him and sent another sharp glare as I saw him gulp harder. "I-uhh.. sorry. I'm sorry for following you home."

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. "Yoon Sanha." There you go, you actually spat his name out. "What exactly is your motive?"

I unknowingly opened back the door to free his ached foot. He mumbled something in reply, in which I didn't catch. "Pardon?"

"Maths. By homework. Pair." He nervously replied, his eyes shaking.

How could he even jumble up his words? It's not like I'm going to kill him for him to be so nervous. Still, I don't like company.

"I told you, I'll do it myself. You can go and find another partner." I coldly replied. Well.. if I would say so myself.
He then smiled at me, which made my eyebrows twitch in confusion.

Why is he smiling? It's not like a even agreed to do the assignment with him.

Before I knew it, he stepped into my dorm, took off his shoes, set it aside and ran to my living room. He happily flopped onto my couch and patted the spot beside him. No one has ever stepped into my dorm, excluding my grandma.

I sharply glared at him, while he was still sending me his signature smile. Ugh, this kid really. He's so annoying.

It took me a few minutes to realize that he was holding a black cellophane and placed it on the small table across him. "Yah. I didn't invite you to come inside."

"Hey Yura, I've got food and drinks, in case you want some during answering the assignment." He said, lifting up the food he bought and passed me that annoying smile once more.

Can't you smile for once? What's making you so happy?

I rolled my eyes at him and shut the door. Speaking of food.. Shoot! My eyes shot up and I quickly ran to the kitchen.

I heaved out a sigh of relief once I realized I didn't put the noodles yet. But, I was still frustrated. This is all because of the annoying Yoon Sanha, if he didn't come here, my ramen would've been cooked already.

I turned off the stove and decided to
spill the water from the hot pot. I can't wait another five minutes for the water to boil, I'm already hungry.

"Hey Yura!" I flinched in surprise, accidentally hitting my bare hand to the hot pot. I hissed in pain as I set down the pot on the sink, and took a glance at my wound. "Ugh, it's messed up." I muttered frustratingly and heard a gasp from my side.

I sent Sanha a glare and quickly made my way to my room, finding my first aid kit. I set it down on bed and searched for the ointment. "Hey Yura, are you okay?" Sanha worriedly asked as he waited for me at the door of my room. I'm glad he's not stepping in, cause if is, he's totally not coming out alive.

I took a quick glance at him and replied, "Do you think I'm okay?" I passed him an upset look and looked back to search for the ointment while mumbling such words.

"Ugh! Where is that thing?" I struggled, trying to protect my right hand from any contact. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. My eyes widened as I saw Sanha sat on my bed and grabbed the first aid kit, finding the ointment for me.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you, I was just checking what you were doing." He said and guilt was clearly found in his voice.

"Here it is." He set the first aid kit aside and scooted over to me. He then grabbed my hand, making my eyes widen in his sudden actions. "Don't get too surprised, I'm just trying to help, okay? Besides, it was my fault."

I watched his every move -- from putting on some ointment to a cotton bud and carefully dabbing into my wound. "Ah!" I hissed in pain as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry." He said, sending me an apologetic look. Earlier he was smiling for no reason and now, he's apologizing? This kid is so weird, he didn't even do anything wrong, well.. except for startling me. Still, that was my fault for being so careless. Wait.. what the heck? Why are you defending him?

He continued to put more ointment on my wound carefully, while I continued to hiss in pain quietly, I almost teared up. "It stings." My eyes widened after realizing that I just said it out loud.

"Ugh, this is all my fault. I always put things into trouble when I'm with you." He said, before blowing my wounded hand, sending shivers down my spine.

"Maybe I'm just a bother. I'm sorry Yura." He said. Then, he grabbed a band-aid from his pocket, designed with yellow stars.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, asking myself why was there a band-aid on his pocket. "You might be wondering, I always have a band-aid with me in case of emergency. You know, I hate it when I get wounds." He chuckled to himself, as if he read my mind.

"There. I hope it's better now." He said after setting my hand down and handed me my first aid kit. "I'm still sorry about earlier though. I'll be at the living room if you'll be looking for me." He walked away, and his smile was no longer plastered on his face.

I heaved out a heavy sigh and placed back the first aid kit to my cabinet. I walked back to the living room and saw Sanha fiddling with his fingers.

I walked over to him and took the spot beside him. He seemed a bit surprised since he raised his eyebrows. "Oh, you're here. I'm sorry for bothering you. I guess.. I should go. I'll leave the food and drinks, since you couldn't cook your ramen because of me."

I don't know why I stayed silent the whole time..

I watched him stand up and head to the door.. And before I knew it, I yelled out his name, startling him. I slowly looked up to his surprised face and said, "You know, you can find another partner if you don't wanna help me." Still, I couldn't get it why I kept plastering a straight face.

His frown quickly turned upside down as he hurriedly sat beside me. Even though he was smiling, I still can't manage to smile back, especially in front of him. I never smiled in front of others, except for grandma, since the day I lost my one and only friend.

Eventually, I ended up answering the Maths assignment with him. We also had fun, I mean.. he literally had fun. He kept on chuckling and smiling whenever we'd get to finish one problem. Plus, he was pretty good at it, which made our work faster.

Time passed by and it was time for Sanha to go, since we already finished the assignment. And to my surprise, we even finished the food that he bought, which were two triangle kimbap. Sanha decided to let me keep our finished homework, explaining that he's not that good.. literally dumb at keeping things.

"Thanks for doing the assignment with me Yura!" He exclaimed as I nodded in reply.

"Can you smile? I've never seen you smile." He asked. I shook my head in reply. "Okay then. I won't force you."

Thanks.

"That was fun, right? I guess I should go home now. It's already.." He paused as he took a glance at his wristwatch. His eyes widened in surprise as he exclaimed, "6:07 pm?! Shoot! My hyungs are going to kill me!"

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He then stood up and gave me a quick goodbye wave. "I'll walk you outside." He nodded his head as we exited our dorm.

"Uhh.. if you wanna look for me, I live over there. Just two doors away from yours. The one with the "ASTRO" label." He said, pointing to his right. I sent him an uninterested look and replied, "I didn't ask."

He pouted at me and lowered his head muttering, "Sheesh. She's so.. cold."

I mentally scoffed at his comment. "Excuse me, I heard that."

His head quickly shot back up as he gulped harder. "S-Sorry. A-and.. I'll go now! Bye Yura!"

I simply nodded in reply as he walked off.

|Author's POV|

As soon as Sanha got inside his dorm, she walked back inside and closed the door. Glancing at her wounded hand covered with Sanha's band-aid, a light smile crept up her cheeks, startling her.

As she shook it off, she then fixed up their mess and washed up. She didn't need to have dinner, one triangle kimbap was enough to stuff her up. Afterwards, she threw herself into bed and stared at the starry night sky. Her bedroom's ceiling had glass on it, for her to stare right at it and clear up her mind.

"No one has ever treated me like that. Smiled at me, cared for me.. Isn't it weird? Since fourth grade, I had no friends. I tried my best to have one though. But, everyone thought that I was some weird kid just because I don't have parents. Everyone called me "freak", and some other nicknames they'd like to give." She said to herself as she stretched out her arms and legs, and continued to stare at the shining stars.

"Up until now, no one dared to talk to me. They thought I was the most awkward person when it comes to socializing. It took me years to realize that.. this world is cruel. Life is unfair. Sanha may be one of those people too. Grandma always reminded me to be aware of the people around me. That's why I stopped myself in making friends. Stopped smiling at people and hated company. But what if.. What if only. What if I'll start making friends again? What if Sanha may have no bad intentions?"

She then turned to her side and grabbed the photo frame from her desk. "Mom, Dad, what should I do?" As she placed the frame back to its original position, she grabbed her blanket up to her shoulders.

"Nah, I would never change who I am, cause I could never change the world of how cruel it is." She then closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Though Yura found the situation with Sanha weird, though she was confused of her decisions...

Little did she know, that starting from this day on, things would slowly turn upside down, even though she expected her life to stay the same.

• • •

On the other hand...

"Hyung! I'm home!" Sanha happily said, thinking that he made a little progress in his given task. Though he finds it ridiculous and unbelievable, he intended to forget about making Yura fall for him, instead, the young boy thought of his dare to change her. To befriend her, was his intention.

As soon as he got in, he received five sharp glares, which was given from his dear hyungs. "Where were you?" All of them asked in sync.

He smiled at them and shrugged his shoulders, closing the front door. He was about to walk to the kitchen and grab some food to eat, when five deep voices startled him. "YOON SANHA!"

He shrieked and nervously went back to the living room. "I-uhh.. went to have-uhh.. an-uhh.." He stuttered, knowing how protective and strict his hyungs are, when it comes to looking after him. He's the youngest after all.

"What? Where. did. you. go?" MJ, the oldest asked, suspiciously eyeing him as he stood up from his seat.

Sanha gulped harder in fear. "What's with the uhh uhh?" Eunwoo added.

"Speak up Beagle!" The three others asked, though concern was found in their voices.

"I WENT TO YURA'S DORM TO DO SOME MATHS ASSIGNMENT!" The youngest yelled, clenching his fists while shutting his eyes tight.

As he opened it back, he carefully looked at his hyungs' reaction. He didn't want to have some nagging and receive a punishment for going home without asking permission from his hyungs. Even though he's a boy, a 19-year-old teenager, he was still the youngest and without asking permission, equals punishment. That's what his hyungs had said.

The five of them sent glances to one another, turning into amused faces, and in the end, smiles were clearly plastered. Sanha flinched as he saw MJ taking a few strides towards him, expecting the elder to hit him. Instead, he engulfed him into a hug, like a proud father hugging his own son.

"What the-" Sanha uttered as the others did what MJ did. "You aren't mad?" He questioned, facing all of them.

"You punk! You're making progress!" Bin exclaimed, plastering a wide smile on his face as he patted Sanha's shoulder.

"I told you he was totally determined to do it!" Minhyuk squealed.

"I thought I would have my lunch free for a month." MJ pouted. "Well.. our maknae's finally making a move!"

"You finally got to your senses, did you?" Eunwoo smiled, ruffling Sanha's hair.

"Hurray to Sanha!" Jinjin chanted as the others followed.

Sanha twitched his eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you making it such a big deal?" He questioned.

"Nothing. We just thought that you would give up." Jinjin replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Sanha playfully rolled his eyes as he watched his hyungs having a stupid celebration over a small nonsense. He still didn't forget about her cold attitude though, making him mentally sigh at what happened earlier.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...
73.4K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
401K 13.4K 47
Everything was normal. Then one day, your life was flipped upside down and back to front. You asked yourself over and over, why you?
324K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️