The Vampire

By ragexian

Highest ranking : #12 in state. Scarlet shades of huge chandelier reflected soft glow in apparently midnight... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter:2
chapter:3
chapter:4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter:8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
epilogue

chapter 15

471 24 0
By ragexian

A loud thud resonated off the walls and Skye jerked up alert. For a moment she couldn't comprehend what was going on because her heart was beating so loud due to the abrupt wakefulness.

It was dark in the room and curtains were drawn in front of the window blocking moonlight. She heard shuffling and immediately roamed her arm over the other side of the bed to shake princess from her sleep. But to her surprise she found the space empty.

Where did the princess go?

Is she the one making noise?

But the air in the room felt different and the feeling in her gut wasn't supporting the idea that it was just the princess moving around in the dark room.

Her thought process came to an abrupt halt as her movements froze by hearing something heavy moved inside the room. For a moment it was hard to decipher which direction the noise came from but then her ears perked up towards the window.

"Hello?" She crocked out inwardly wondering where the hell was the princess?

Her voice echoed inside the room giving her chills.

Now whoever it was, was probably going to locate her soon and kill her!

Was there any intruder inside the room?

No way! It cant be.

Her lower lip trembled at the thought and she tried to come back out of her frozen state and  to her senses. She removed the sheets from her body and a cold layer of wind hit her body right away.

She shuddered from the impact and turned to lower her legs from the bed but strong arms grabbed hers and pushed her back down on the bed as a heavy weight shifted atop her.

She shrieked at the impact but the person whom she assumed as a man due this strong built put his palm on her mouth, expertly blocking the passage of any possible sounding that could possibly escape her lips.

Tears formed in her eyes realizing what condition she was in.

She wiggled her body under the heavy weight of a person, still screaming in which she miserably failed.

"Shhhh"came a dark husky voice and her heart jolted inside her chest.

Who the hell was this man?

Was he going to rape her?

Her eyes widened at the thought and tears escaped her eyes soaking her cheeks and made their way to his palm.

She could hear heavy, ragged breathing of this man. What if he was someone from the ceremony earlier this evening?

There were all princesses and princes. That was no ordinary ceremony but a ball!

Who could he be? And most importantly why his breathing was so labored? Was he drunk?

She started thrashing her arms but tightened the hold on them. She tried her legs, having no other chance but to kick the person in between his legs so he could move his bulldozer body  off her and she could run away for her dear life.

But then he jerked her both arms up and held them in his one hand while his other hand slipped towards her left thigh and held it in iron grip. Her thigh was aching at the spot where he was holding it and she shifted uncomfortably under his hold which served her no good because soon he slipped his right leg in between hers, keeping her legs apart to prevent attack .

For a moment, both of theirs' breathing stopped and for the first time she looked up wide eyes at grey eyes staring right back at her with monstrous intensity. Something dark crossed his already stormy eyes and all she wanted to do at the moment was crawl back to the farthest corner of the room.

She was scared to no end.

Those eyes were scary. Grey eyes. The storm was reflecting from those grey eyes whom she remembered watching at the ballroom.

The man she danced with.

But at that time, this storm was passionate and calm at the same time. Right now, it was murderous.

"Y-you?" Came out her trembling voice which resonated with his palm he immediately removed his hand from her lips sensing the vibration as if in a trance.

She couldn't believe this man was the prince!

She didn't know what his name was but she knew so we'll that he was a prince. He had this beautiful,expensive looking tuxedo on last night and only princes and princesses were supporting a mask on their faces. So there was no doubt in him being a prince.

But why was he even holding her down like this?

Intruding inside female chambers and attacking the personal space. Clearly he had no good motives.

What did she actually do to him to deserve this treatment. Why was he doing this to her?

"Why..?" Her question was more prominent in her eyes than her voice. She could feel herself losing control as her body reacted strongly to his. She had never been this close to someone intimately. No one ever got closer to her in such proximity like this in her bed.

"You thought you could deny my proposal, princess?" His husky voice came out sharp, laced with accusation and something that felt like a threat," escape me?"

Skye couldn't make out the expressions on his face but the sharp edge to his voice spoke volumes.

Her body was now shivering uncontrollably. She didn't know how to get rid of the man.

How to escape him.

But why did he call her princess? It was princess' chamber. What if he thought that she was princess Joanna?

Could it be possible?

"I'm skye!" She declared urgently expecting him to roll off her body at her confession but to no avail.

"Skye," he repeated her name as if he was testing her name on his lips and breath escaped his lips as his lips tugged up in a smirk," I'm Raine."

Raine. Princess Raine.

She had surely heard this name before when few maids were talking about prince Raine-the  prince of  Alexandrian state. The only heir of the Alexandrian state.

Her mind went back to the memory where queen of Alexandrian state-lady Victoria Hastings was extending a proposal to princess joanna for her son.

My son has taken a liking to you, my dear. Her exact words that she said to princess Joanna.

" I'm no princess my lord. You're mistaken." She tried once more to clearify the misconception.

His brows arched up in mock expression .

"And now you would say, you weren't the one who denied my proposal!" He said and she then nodded her head eagerly.

He tsked removing his gaze from hers, looking at the wall to the right.

"Bullshit!" He shouted in rage making Skye jump a little and her eyes closed off at the impact while his eyes pierced back at her.

"Haven't I cleared myself to you earlier,my princess?" He spat shaking her to forcefully open her eyes and when she did, she was immediately trapped in his cage,"you can't escape me."

Silence fell in between them. Him looking at her, awaiting her response and she not daring to utter one.

"And dont you even dare deny the fact at my face. You are the princess and princess is only for her prince, no one else's." Came his dominating voice spreading a wave of fear and irritation at the same time.

"I'm no one's." She replied back holding his gaze.

How could he say that he owns her just like that. She was not property of anyone.

Something dark passes in his eyes and his gaze tightened around her arms and thigh and a pained scream erupted her lips but his expression were cold and his lips pressed in thin lines.

She couldn't tear her gaze from his lips and her husband ached to see them free from their thin position. She looked up at him and something unreadable passed through them.

Within a second his lips were on hers and everything that was going through her mind stopped.
Everything stopped.

Electricity went up her spine and her heart did a somersault. At first his lips were frozen on hers. But then he slowly moved them. She had never imagined this feeling before.

Of course she heard about what kiss felt like but she never thought it would feel this way.

His pace was slow and intoxicating. She didn't remember where she was. Her body was engulfed by his and his  warmth was emanating from his body covering her body and soul all at once.

It felt like bliss. No one ever kissed her before and she couldn't believe that she was being kissed by a princ-

Blood stopped circling inside her veins when she came back to her senses.

Oh dear lord!

She was being kissed by none other than prince- the prince of Alexandra.

His hold was loosened at her wrists and she quickly freed her arms from his hold and pushed him at his chest but he didn't budge instead warm and sensual kiss transformed into one of demanding and forceful.

A whimper escaped her lips as he sucked her bottom lips. He wasn't letting her breath, stealing her every single breathing and consuming it. She took a sharp intake of breath. Finding the opportunity his tongue slipped inside her to claim what was his.

She didn't know what to do. All she knew was that she was loosing control and soon she would give in to him if she didn't stop right now. She pushed at his chest with the force that was left inside her. His lips shifted from hers and started moving along her jaws creating a trail.

"No, please stop." He froze at junction of her neck and shoulders at her words.

He lifted his head to meet her eyes,"mine." He growled in response.

Her brows scrunched up at his commanding voice. She didn't know why was he doing this. She was no princess. Yet he was not having it.

"I'm not yours!" She exclaimed frustrated.

Words were already uttered and she wished she could take them back because now she was horrified at the sight unfolding before her.

Those stormy grey eyes were turning red. Slowly but urgently. Her words created this impact on him just like that night when her trembling state created an impact on her and she saw these reds orbs.

And now she was fearing for her life.

What was he? Why we're his eyes transforming this way?

A scream escaped her lips which soon turned into a pained cry when his lips attacked on her neck where it met her shoulder. But soon those lips turned into something Sharp more like pointed teeth that dug deeper inside her flesh tearing it apart.

Soon warm liquid started dripping where hips teeth were sunk and then she felt him sucking deeply at it making it go dry.

He no more cared about stiffling her painful cries and it seemed like he had completely lost his control over himself.

He wasn't himself anymore. Deep growl escaped his lips sending waves of extreme fear inside her every cell.

Pain was unbearable as was fear. Her eyelids we're drooping now and she wasn't left with anymore energy to fight him back. No more fight. No more resistance. She had had completely gave in to him which she was dreading earlier.

But what she didn't know was, this way she would be giving up instead of to his kiss.

She knew it was over now. All the struggle and resistance. He had had claimed her. She could feel it inside. She could feel the joy and passion that was erupting out of his body and soul, attacking her body- the shell that she had created on her and making contact with her soul.

She knew he had had claimed her completely. She was no more free but entirely encaged.

And he was the keeper of her soul now. Her heart and body were at his Mercy.

Last thing she heard before she drifted off to darkness was the only word that that sent her heart flying out of her chest and choking her in it's possessive grip.

MINE!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.8K 42
•••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••• ORIGINALLY 6.2M READS ON WATTPAD! First Unedited Draft. 64% manuscript sample. ••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••...
7M 268K 64
"Come here" he said motioning for me to step closer. I knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just that my body decided not to move. "I will...
4.7K 136 20
Prologue: I woke up lying on a cold surface. I can smell the sweetest scent of roses. I can see lighted candles surrounding me in the dim light. The...
48.5K 3.3K 63
( UNEDITED ) First Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 ☘️ " I didn't know that you were my would be wife", I clear my throat and said coldly...