Unexpected Arrival (August Al...

By yahyahbooroyal

I didn't think that I, Chanel Lelany Evans would get pregnant so young and by someone legal. By the August Al... More

Tiny Announcement
Meeting August
Awkward Moment....
Truth or Dare?
First Time
Innocence Lost?
Trouble In Paradise.
A Date with Chris
One Month Later....
Second Encounter
Questions
Author's Note
The Studio
Almost Time
Author's Note/ Please Read
Baby Shower
Baby Boy.
Paternity Test.
The Call
Closure?
Desicions.
Week One.
Author's Note
Week Two
Hardships
Love Triangle.
Author's Notes
Love Can Make You Do Crazy Things.
Don't go.
Puzzle Pieces.
Puzzle Pieces (Part Two)
Desires
Secrets
Imperfect Being
Relief
The Moon Lit Beach
Georgia
The Hospital
Regret
Must Read!!!
Tappahannock, Virginia
The Airport
Sequel
Preacher's Daughter.

Home Sweet Home?

1.5K 67 0
By yahyahbooroyal

       When Chris decided it was time to go home I dreaded it. The only thing I missed is my job, and my son. Chris dropped me home and I kissed him goodbye. He had to go do a concert in Georgia and was supposed to be there about an hour ago. I kind of was his set back. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my back pocket. I still felt relaxed but my heart sped up when I saw August calling my phone. I sighed exasperated and picked it up.

"Hello?" I probably sounded annoyed.

"Hello, is this Chanel?" A girl's voice appeared on the line leaving me surprised.

"Uhhh yes. Who is this?"

"I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything but I'm Deanna and August asked me to drop off Cameron for you. He had to go to the studio." She explained In a nervous and shaky voice.

"Hey its okay. Don't feel any type of way. Just come on over." I smiled, it's probably his girlfriend.

    My doorbell rang and I heard a loud shriek from the door. I opened it and Cam ran up to me laughing. "Hi baby." I cheesed hard at the smile he chose to give me. He hugged me around my legs and I kissed his cheeks. Someone cleared their throat  and I looked up. It was that lady I seen with August online.

    Cam ran ahead inside and I took his bag from her. "Hey I'm Chelsea." She smiled at me nervously.

"I love your name." I smiled and shook her hand. "If you have time I don't mind you chilling for a few." I smiled at her.

"To be honest Chanel. I would, but August wanted me to just drop him off and not talk to you. I don't know why because you seem so nice." I nodded.

"Its cool. When he doesn't get what he wants he can be really petty." I gave her a warm hug and watched as she drove off.

    I closed my door and looked at Cam who thought the remote is something to mash up. "Ayeee no!" I took it from him quickly and laughed.

I'm happy to be back home with my baby. And I'm not the least bit stressed.

Cam looked at me weirdly and giggled. I laughed and he climbed onto the chair to get to me.

"Hey You want to see Daddy Chris?" I smiled and he jumped up laughing all excited. I smirked and pulled him up since he was already ready. I quickly changed Cam's diaper and pulled on a sweat suit. I knew where in Georgia his concert would be and it would probably be awesome to surprise him. I packed a duffle bag full of things for Can and I and we were on our way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
5.5K 280 14
She loses the man of her dreams to her best friend. Flora's bitterness creates waves of vengeance and blood thirst. Blinded by desperation, she plot...
415K 12K 48
Sex, Violence, and adult language... I'm not very good at writing descriptions so just read and find out