I'm not the only one avengers...

Da MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... Altro

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Who did this to you?!

16.1K 456 134
Da MyAngelAliza

Third person POV

Once school was over, Peter took Chloe to the avengers tower. Knowing they would be there. He was still beyond mad. Her cheek was bruising, and still red. His poor Chloe. How dare someone lay a hand on his soulmate!

Once they got through the security, happy looking at Chloe, knowing something happened at school, he knew the others weren't going to like it. The kid who did it better run and hide, cause you just pissed off the avengers.

They got in the elevator, "would you like me to take you to the med bay miss Chloe?", FRIDAY asked her.

Peter was about to say yes. But Chloe cut him off. "No thank you FRIDAY, I'm fine", she said. She was not fine! She was hurt!

Peter stared at her, "oh don't give me that look, it's just a bruise, I'm fine", she said.

"To me it isn't, to the others, you know they'll be just as pissed, they might just kill flash for this", Peter muttered. He wasn't overreacting. They would.

Chloe put her jacket hoodie over her face. So they wouldn't see her cheek.

The elevator doors opened and the two saw the avengers lounging around. They stopped what they were doing when they saw Chloe. They were all smiles. Pietro ran over and hugged her. "I missed you princesa, how vas school?", he asked her.

She became nervous. "It was okay, you know how it is, school", she said nervously. They could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Princesa are you okay?", Wanda asked. She came walking over. Chloe nodded. "I'm fine", she said. But they didn't seem to believe her. Steve walked over with Bucky. "Then why do you have your hoodie on? It's not even cold in here", Bucky said.

"Uh......uh......", she said. She couldn't think of anything.

Tony came walking over with Bruce and Loki, thor walking behind them.

Clint and Natasha walked behind them. They noticed the suspicion right as the two teenagers walked through the door.

"Did something happen at school baby girl?", tony asked her concerned.

She shook her head. She knew she was lying, but she didn't want someone killed because of her. Steve looked at her concerned. They all
Did. "Are you sure my love?", Loki asked.

Chloe hesitated before nodding. But what she didn't know was that Natasha was behind her. She then felt her hoodie being ripped off her head. Making everyone see her bruised cheek.

She tried to get her hoodie to come up again. But Clint grabbed her arms.

He seemed angry, they all did. Seeing that offending mark on her cheek.

"Who did this to you?!", Clint growled.

"I Uh......ran into a door", she said.

Clint growled again knowing that was a lie.

Tony growled. He turned to Peter. "Who did this to her?!", he growled loudly.

Chloe looked at him and begged with her eyes to not tell them.

But peter sighed, he knew he had to tell them.

"It was flash the guy from the tour the other day, I saw him slap her, but I stopped it before he could do anything else", he said.

They all saw red. How dare this boy hurt what was theirs?!

"I'm going to kill him", tony said darkly. He went to move towards the door loki behind him. Chloe raced over to tony and grabbed his and Loki's arms. "Don't! Don't kill him!", she yelled.

Tony and Loki turned to look at her. "Why are you protecting him!", tony said loudly.

"Because I'm not worth it, he doesn't deserve to die because I'm a freak!", she said as the tears streamed down her face. Their faces softened. Bucky walked over to her. "Your not a freak doll, your not", he said cupping her cheeks.

"I am, I am, no ones born with eleven soulmarks, I was, I'm a freak, I'm a whore, and I deserved what he did to me, it's not your guys fault, it's mine, I should have never moved here", she she said. She shoved through them. She went to get into the elevator. But someone caught her. And pinned her to the wall. She noticed it was pietro. She struggled in his arms.

"Pietro let me go", she said.

"No, I won't until you listen to me!", he said sternly.

Chloe sighed and stilled. She knew she wouldn't be able to get out of his hold.

"What pietro? What is that you want to say? You can't change my mind about any of what I said", she said.

"I just vant you to close those beautiful lips of yours and listen to me", he said.

She sighed again and shut up and listened.

He cupped her good cheek. "I know you may feel this vay, but you should know how ve see you, you are the most beautiful, smart and courageous vomen ve have ever seen, these marks are beautiful on you, every time ve see them, ve know you are ours, ve don't care that you have more then one, they make vho you are, and ve love vho you are, no one should tell you vho you should be.

You are none of those things people call you, you are one thing, and you are ours, your not a freak princesa, your our miracle, you didn't deserve vhat that moron did to you, he's just jealous, so he took it out on you, and ve are so lucky that you had moved here, you are ours and ve are yours, no matter vhat, ve vill always love you", he said to her calmly and soothingly.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. His words have went to her heart. But how could they love her when they just met her a few weeks ago.

She sniffled. "How could you love me? You barley met me a few weeks ago", she said, her voice cracking. Loki walked over to her.

He smiled at her softly. "Darling, we have waited for you for a long time, we've felt it when you were born, when our marks appeared, what you felt, how you felt, and when you got hurt, or just when you were happy,
And when you always sent us love and happiness through the bond, we had plenty of time to fall in love with you, I had a thousand years to fall in love with you, and I will continue to", he said brushing away the tears away from her cheeks.

She sniffled. She wrapped her arms around him. Hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her. He bent down so she could wrap her arms around his neck and hug him.

She then felt everyone come around and join the hug. She smiled through her tears. They loved her.

"Thank you guys, I really needed that", she said.

They pulled away, Thor smiled at her. "Just tell us when you are feeling down about yourself lady Chloe and we will be there, we always will, even if we're far away", he said.

"We may not be good at our talks about feelings, but our feeling about you, we will always tell you how we feel about you, your stuck with us baby girl", tony said with a smirk on his face.

everyone smiled. "He's right chlo, your stuck with us", Clint said smirking.

Chloe giggled.

Bruce smiled at her and went to check her cheek. Gently grazing her cheek with his thumb.

"Your stuck with us Annie", he whispered. She smiled and leaned into his hand.

"Now how about we get some ice for that", he said motioning towards her cheek. She nodded and took his hand in hers.

They left to the mad bay.

The others did a group huddle. "How about we scar the crap out of the kid, since you know, we can't kill him for hurting Chloe, we can give him something to remember", tony said.

Steve nodded. "I'm In", he said. Everyone looked at him surprised.

"What? He hurt my soulmate, I may be captain America, but I am also Steve Rogers, and I don't like when people lay a hand on what's mine", he growled lowly.

They were still shocked but nodded. They went over the plan.

Everyone should know, you don't mess around with the avengers soulmate. Or you get the shit scared out of you.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

758K 19.4K 51
In a world where people have their soulmates mark/s on their body, Flora has found herself in a bit of a pickle with a soulmark number far larger tha...
66.9K 1.3K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
263K 5.7K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...
367K 9.4K 102
Marianna is a 22 year old woman who was born with 18 soulmarks. What happens when those 18 people are the galaxies greatest heroes? Warning: NSFW, v...