Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

67

2.5K 86 21
By klaroline-4ever

It was afternoon, Rebekah was awake, the guys now all knew about the girls talk so the girls promise to not give so many details to her friends about them and they were all now in the Mikaelson movie theater watching a movie.

Caroline was dressed with a top, training pants and a hoodie, with her hair out with the use of only a brush, without any makeup, just to help Klaus not be so attracted to Caroline, but that didn't do anything, Klaus kept being drawn to her. Her beauty didn't seem to be possible to hide, specially in his eyes.

Klaus kissed Caroline and made her move to seat on his lap, while they kissed.

"Love... you're so beautiful... you can't make yourself not be noticeable."

"Nik..." she moaned in a whisper and they kissed passionately. "I should go and... get more popcorn."

Klaus followed Caroline to the kitchen and kissed her passionately. They made rules but they seem to not be able to control themselves when they were around each other. Caroline wrapped her legs around Klaus's waist while they kissed and he took off her hoodie, throwing it to the ground.

"No! Not in the kitchen. This is a place to eat not to have intercourses." Elijah said.

"Sorry, Elijah." Caroline whispered and quickly put on her hoodie.

"You shouldn't even be so close. This ritual is powerful and once starts, it's complicated to not make the mates complete the ritual."

"If you could be with Caroline, you wouldn't even think twice." Klaus said.

"Why would I go for Elijah when I have you right here?" Caroline said, making Klaus smirk and kiss her.

Elijah grabbed a spray that contained water and he used for gardening but this time he used them on them.

"What the bloody hell?"

"You two need to stop being like bunnies in heat."

"Says the guy who had sex in the woods, where anyone can appear and caught him doing the nasty." Caroline said.

"Would you like some aloe vera? Cause you just got burned!" Klaus said then he said to himself. "I really need to stop spending so much time with Kol."

"Don't take personally. I'm just looking out for you." Elijah said calmly.

"We know. Sorry." Caroline said with an apologetic look.

***

After the movie was over, the girls went shopping to help April buy an outfit for her date with Kol that was just days away from happening.

"Maybe I should cancel the date." April said and the girls gave her a look.

"April, we will find the perfect outfit for you and in a few days, you'll be telling us how amazing your date with Kol was, while I'll try to not throw up." Rebekah said, making them chuckle.

"Yeah. We get that it's hard but if we don't take a chance, we can miss out on something great. I mean, I could never know how happy I could be if I hadn't take a chance on being with Elijah, Caroline would probably be sexually frustrated if she wouldn't get together with Klaus."

"That's very true. Even if we only did it once... and I'm already wanting more... sorry, I'm getting off topic. What I meant was if I hadn't gave a chance to Klaus, I would be missing out on this amazing relationship we have and I would probably still be sad and feeling sorry for myself... Klaus makes me so happy and he is the only one who truly is able to make me feel special and loved." Caroline said.

"Yeah! Same with me and Damon. He can be a total jerk, but I gave him a chance and I couldn't be happier." Bonnie said.

"Okay. I'll go on the date..."

"Great! I'll want to know all the details later." Caroline said with a smile, making April blush.

***

Klaus went to the woods and shifted into a wolf, letting himself be alone in the middle of the trees with only his thoughts and his connection with nature because of his wolf part.

He started to walk faster and faster, quickly finding himself running around, feeling this freedom that he was only able to feel when he was a wolf. Suddenly he heard a click and felt pain in his leg, making him look down and see that his leg was stuck and wounded by an animal trap, which he found odd because he never seen things like this in Mystic Falls before. Klaus couldn't help but howl in pain.

***

The girls were now in the bathroom of the mall talking while Elena washed her hands but quickly took her hands out of the water, while taking a step back.

"Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked.

"No. There's something in the water. They put vervain on the water." Elena said, making the girls look shocked at her.

"How is that possible?" Rebekah asked upset.

"I'm going to call my dad." April said because her father was not only the pastor but also the leader of the Founder's Council, which made him very important and well connected in Mystic Falls.

"I'm gonna call my mom." Caroline said, getting her phone from her pocket.

"I'm gonna see what my dad knows too." Bonnie said.

After the girls hung up the phone, they knew that what they were suspicious about was what was happening.

"So...?" Rebekah asked, hating the suspense.

"They decided to put vervain on the water supply of Mystic Falls." April said.

"Apparently, it was important to do that to ensure the safety of the people of Mystic Falls." Bonnie said, making Caroline roll her eyes.

"Yeah... But my mom also said that we should be careful because there might be another reason for this."

"What?" April asked.

"To find vampires and kill them." Caroline whispered.

"What?!" Rebekah said now angry.

"I'm sure they won't hurt you guys. You drink from blood bags. You don't kill people." April said to try to lift their spirits.

"Just think about it. They put vervain on the water without warning, making them put vampires and hybrids feel burn in their throats whenever they drink water or coffee... and be burned once they get a shower. Once they see who's being more sensitive, they know who in fact is a vampire and they might kill us." Caroline said.

"I'm gonna call Damon." Bonnie said, concerned with him.

"I'm gonna call Stefan." Rebekah said now worried too.

"I am going to see if I can change my dad's mind and maybe make him convince whoever did this to stop." April said, leaving along with Bonnie and Rebekah.

"Klaus!" Caroline suddenly said.

"What?" Elena asked confused.

"Nothing. I just... I think there might be something wrong with..." Caroline was about to say and then heard a howl that made her feel the need to go see from who came from. "Someone's in danger."

"What? Who?"

"I don't know. But that howl didn't sounded good." Caroline said.

"What howl?"

"You didn't heard it?" Caroline asked in disbelief, making her then worry even more that it was Klaus in danger and she felt and heard it because of him marking her and them going through the mating season. "I gotta go."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. I decided to use that vervain thing that happened in TVD season 4 to put a little more drama in the story. And what do you think about Caroline being the only one who heard Klaus's howl? Next chapter we will see how this will affect April's relationship with her father. Stay tuned for that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
3.8K 256 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...
45.2K 1.2K 30
After four years of searching for a cure for all the Mikaelsons, Hayley calls Caroline and tells her that Klaus has been a prisoner for four years an...
4.6K 94 16
Klaus and Caroline. Klaroline if you will. Caroline had everything she wanted. Or at least she thought she did. A few years had passed since Klaus l...