Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

66

2.5K 85 14
By klaroline-4ever

Elijah was now getting to the mansion because he took Elena to her place, as the gentleman he is. He tried his best to not make a sound but when he opened the door and saw Kol smirking at him.

"Good morning, brother." Elijah greeted his younger brother.

"Messy hair. Dirty and messy shirt. Face features less robotic. Someone not only got laid last night but also did it in a public place! A garden or something like that. My older brother is starting to know how to live life... I'm so proud!"

"That's enough, Kol." Elijah said with a calm voice.

"Just after you answer me if this is a walk of shame or walk of pride."

"What?"

"Walk of shame means your little friend wasn't up to the task or wasn't able to do everything it should. Walk of pride means your friend is now a little soldier because went with a mission and succeeded." Kol said and Elijah ignored him. "So...?"

"I do not kiss and tell." Elijah said.

"You didn't sigh frustrated. You succeed! I'm so proud, Elijah. So... how was losing your v-card?"

"V-card? What's a V-card? And I don't walk around with a deck of cards, so I didn't lost anything."

"I meant... How was it losing your virginity?"

"We both know this wasn't my first time."

"Yeah, but after being so long without having laid, it probably felt like losing your virginity all over again." Kol said. "If it were a movie it would be: Losing the V-card 2 – The sexual frustration continues."

"Don't you think that's too long for a movie's title?"

"The sequels always have longer names. But tell me, how was it?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you are concerned with the fact you haven't... how do you put it?... oh yes... haven't had laid in a long time and now are looking for pointers." Elijah said.

"First of all: how dare you? Secondly: If I needed pointers, which I don't, I would certainly go look for someone who could actually teach me something, which I doubt you could. Thirdly: I'm better looking than you."

"What's the third got to do with anything?"

"Nothing. But I haven't brag about it in awhile." Kol said and left, leaving a confused Elijah behind.

Elijah found Klaus pacing around in the studio, so he went to see what was happening.

"Niklaus, is everything alright?"

"No, Elijah, everything is not alright. I can't stop thinking about Caroline. I close my eyes, I see her face, I wake up, I feel the need to be with her, I drink blood and I think about the times we blood shared, I listen to a song and it reminds me of Caroline... I try to paint and draw to get out this frustration but I always end up drawing Caroline." Klaus said, making Elijah see drawings of Caroline and when he walked over to a painting that was facing the desk, Klaus stopped him. "You can't look at that. It's of her nude. She might be the most beautiful and magnificent masterpiece ever created but she's mine and no one but me can admire her on the nude."

"Of course, brother. Just think that once the week ends, you can be with Caroline again."

"I miss her so much, Elijah. She's so beautiful and smart and kind and... I've never felt like this before. Not even for Tatia." Klaus admitted, which leg Elijah a bit surprised because he never thought Klaus would love someone like he loved Tatia, much less loving someone more than he ever loved Tatia. "Which reminds me, if you try to be too friendly with Caroline, I won't be as nice as I was when we were human."

"I'm with Elena. You know that." Elijah said.

"Still. Never hurts to make sure you don't forget my warnings." Klaus said with a serious face.

"Niklaus, I don't see Caroline in that way."

"What? Why? She could make you more happy than you could possibly imagine. She's perfect in every single way."

"She's just not my type." Elijah said.

"Pff! Not your type? She's everyone's type. How can one resist to her? Just her essence makes everyone notice her as soon as she walks in the room. Her beauty as no bounds... And when one thinks she can't be any better, they get to know her and see how she's the woman every man dream to be with and every woman would wish to be."

"I'm not saying she's not good. I'm just in love with someone else. You might have heard of her, brunette, long hair, kind, beautiful, responds to Elena Gilbert."

"Pff" Klaus whispered and Elijah simply left him alone.

***

The girls decided to take Rebekah to the Salvatore's Boarding house because of how drunk Rebekah got with their conversation about her brother's sex life.

"Bekah?" Stefan whispered when noticed Rebekah being a little off. "What happened to her?"

"I might have asked too many questions to Elena about Elijah's sex life and also talk a bit too much about Nik and because she didn't want to ruin things, she decided to get drunk to get through the conversation."

"I'm sure she didn't need to drink this much to talk with you. I mean, you girls don't go to all the details, right?" Stefan said with a smile that, after seeing how silent the girls got, faded away. "Right?"

"Define all the details." Caroline said.

"Size." Stefan said and the girls looked everywhere but him. "Duration..." Stefan got more shocked with the girls not saying a thing. "Comparing to other partners..."

"Can you just help us take her to a bed?" April asked with an innocent smile.

"Sure." Stefan said and took Rebekah to his bed, then he took the girls to the living room to know more about how much they share with their friends.

"Stef, did you finally got to be one of the girls?" Damon mocked.

"Did you know they share with each other all the details of their partners?"

"I'm sure not everything. I mean, they won't talk about size..." Damon said and noticed how the girls all looked around to avoid eye contact. "Okay... but not what moves..."

"Everything. How long it was, how big it is, comparing to their past partners."

"It's locker room conversation. You guys must be way worse." Caroline finally spoke.

"We only day if it was good and how big their boobs are." Damon said, then looked at Bonnie and quickly said. "But of course I don't say anything about you. You are so much more than that and deserve to be respected."

"Oh, look at this. I just got a text which has a great excuse for all of us to leave. Bye!" April said and the girls left.

"We need to warn the Mikaelsons about this." Stefan said and texted Klaus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1K 35
Caroline is upset that Tyler cheated on her with Hayley and turns off her humanity. Will Klaus be able to save her before it's to late? Will Caroline...
59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
910 7 6
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž·ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Ι΄α΄…Κ€α΄ α΄…Ιͺ ɒᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ Κ€α΄‡Κ™α΄‡α΄‹α΄€Κœ, α΄…α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺα΄‹α΄€α΄‡ΚŸ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
3.8K 256 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...