𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.

By saditified

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
authors note .
coming soon.

10

30.9K 936 524
By saditified

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASYJA.
-

"ion even know , i'm not gon act out or anything..." i reply to ashanti

"bitch! he is geeked ainnit"

"girl just vibe it wasn't ALL that" i say laughing and going back to eating ice cream.

"girl shut yo nail file built ass up you know you obsessed! you ain't even listen to girls need love since then. guess you got that dickkk , guess you got that- "

"girl shut yo lame ass up already" i cut her off quickly before she can continue.

"anyways , girl what the hell is the plan i'm bored."

"i'm staying my big ass in this house."

"damn that's what the baby's doin to you already aysja?!"

"aight see now i'm finna pick my ass up and get ready cause you play too damn much." i say putting my cup in the sink and walking up the stairs with ashanti behind me.

i walk into my room and go into the closet
"so where we finna go pooh?" i turn around to her.

"you tryna go to the diner with the boys , and yuh lil boo thing?"

i raise my eyebrow at her "anthony? , ion think s-"

"bitch i'm talking about xavier" ashanti quickly says , i widen my eyes and turn right back around into the closet.

"i guess."

i grab a outfit and go into the shower then getting out and getting ready.

"antywayss , aysja i called the boys they said they was already on their way there . so we better get a move on ." ashanti says laughing.

i laugh and shake my head . i grab my wallet and keys and run downstairs and out the door.

ashanti and i get into the car connecting my phone to the bluetooth and pulling out of the driveway.

anthony : hey ma .. wyd today?
read 1:34 pm.

me: just going to the diner w the boys.
read 1:37 pm.

me and ashanti pull up to the diner seeing the boys sitting in the parking lot with their cars all leaning on one smoking.

me and ashanti park next to them and get out the car walking up to them.

"wassup jit" drake says hugging us.

"washannin drakee " i hug him back and we say hi to everybody else. i go to xavier who's sitting in his car smoking and on his phone .

i bend down leveling with him and he looks up at me .

"wassup anthony" he says very petty

"washpoppin ilianna ."

i give em a petty smile and he laughs.

"you real petty fa that one li ma" i laugh and we walk to the boys.

"we goin in?" kevon says as he takes a hit out the blunt .

"that's gas ?" i say laughing at kavons face.

kavon stops the hit he was takin and looks at me like i'm dumb,

"aysja of course my shit gas , this that za. i thought i raised you better to not ask them dumb ass questions like that." he says looking offended.

"boy it was joke." i say rolling my eyes.

drake and josh laugh before everybody puts their blunts out and all walk into the diner.

we sit down in a booth and the owner papa jean walks up to the table and double takes as he's takin back from tha strong scent of gas.

"was hannin pops" kavon says to him laughing.

"man i'm bout damn tired of y'all rabbit ass kids coming into my diner smellin like marijuana and sauvage." he says smiling and shaking his head.

ashanti widens her mouth,

"Pop, you know you love us." she smiles like a child to him.

"and you gon miss us real dearly if we ever stopped coming here" i add on and everybody nods like high ahh dumbasses.

"forget y'all, you all want the normal?" we say yes pops in unison before going to our own conversations.

time skip.

we are all talking about random ass shit until we hear the door chime and someone walking in, i look over the seat and see...

"is that tre?" ashanti whispers and everybody looks up and turns around to the door.

"bitchhhhh..." joshua adds on.

"josh shut yo gay ass-" drake kisses his teeth and adds while still eyeing the nigga that just walked into the diner .

"what he think this is?" ashanti says looking irritated.

he sits at the bar stools and looks around before his eyes land on us and we see a line of stitches above his eyebrows , he got grills, and also...

"does that nigga got waves?" ashanti says with her eyes wide open.

we all continue to eye eachother and i scan him, a whole sleeve ?! nigga it's only been like two weeks !

ashanti hits my shoulder, "get up for a second" i whisper to xavier, "aye get up we gotta let aysja out"

"hell naw she ain't talking to that nigga." xavier says with a stern face.

"aight y'all betta leave it at that." kavon says and drake agrees "mhm".

and joshua adds on too "that is exactly what y'all should do" we all just drop it even tho we could all feel the tension in the room..

"aye aysja imma have drake take me home"

ashanti says , i raise my eyebrow before nodding and walking to my car.

everybody leaves except for me and xavier. and it's now dark at night and there's nothing but distant sirens, crickets, and the sound of my keys.

"jaja, pull up by my car." xavier says, i nod silently before changing my parking spot to next to his and getting out to sit in his passenger seat.
"whachu need zay?"

he looks at his lap then leans his head back turning his head to me.

he just stares at me instead of answering my question.

"speed this up xavier im tired ." i say leaning my head back staring at him too.

"damn i can't just look for a second?" he says

"my bad den. go head , look at me for absolutely no reason." he stops staring me down right when i say that.

he looks through his window , then at the staring wheel.

"what do you see in that lil boy?"

"anthony?"

"naw, joshua. yes anthony nigga."

"why are you asking?"

"answer my question aysja."

i take my eyes away from the side of his face and look at the dashboard.

" i don't know.. he be nice." i say lowly .

"whachu know bout him." he says as i feel him staring into my cheek.

i think, "shid."

"do he even know yo family? ever talked about the future, how you wanna get out of here. much less that niggas favorite color?"

"its green." i say lowly still looking out my window.

"ugly ass fuckin color."

"we know allat bout eachother fam and we only met like 3 months ago! ." he says lowly, i turn my head to see him staring at me .

"and you keep that shit to yourself and that's why i fuck witchu aysja, you need someone with a two way bond. that 'he make me feel good' shit for the birds. you got dat."

i look him in the eyes, "where's all this comin from xavier ."

"nevermind aysja. leave that lame alone n you gon see."

"zay i didn't mean it like that, it's just. you ain't express nun like that to me but when i start talking to somebody it's all out of nowhere.. ."

"allat lil flirtin i did witchu was a big step fa me cause ion be doin dat fam, i be goin straight to tha deal. yo ass shoulda read my mind to know what i wanted nigga" he says sternly.

"i didn't even do anything.."

"you right , bye." he says looking back out his window.
i nod to myself , when zay says bye.. it means BYE .

"night zay" i say before getting out his car and going to mine.

———

that's him lul hoe !
im real mf sorry i took so long to update , i be doing sum shit ion even know but , yea imma try to get on my groove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
11.8K 481 23
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
171K 2.6K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *
828K 33.3K 42
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"